Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private]
First | Previous | Page 26 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private] [CLOSED]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#1251 Posted: 11:13:33 21/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Pure being of light? HA!" Lightmé cackled. "You've found the wrong angel!" She was pretty tempted, though, to fight NINJAsk just for the fun of it, if not for what happened next. NINJAsk was suddenly two, and the...being that was formerly NINJAsk was beating the heck out of the one that'd turned into a blue-haired mage. In surprise her wings unfurled and she hopped into the air, out of reach of the malevolent one.
After what she presumed to be the real NINJAsk slammed against a wall and the evil one looked up at her, she merely stared back haughtily.
"A evil body snatcher, huh?" she smirked. She wondered how long it'd been inside its host. But before she ventured to ask, she heard it use some words to describe her: "...and you're not stronger either..."
So much for being civil. Lightmé lurched forward, grabbed the thing and flew through the halls at high speeds, driving it into a wall. "She's NOT dead!" she spat, red-violet eyes flashing. "And I am NOT weak. Finally, I will NOT do as you say because you will try to trap us, and because I am my own angel! Got it?"
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#1252 Posted: 12:13:56 21/04/2015
"And what are you going to do about it? Kid? Beat me up till I die? I'm sorry but not today honey." The being said, dissapearing in thin air, leaving only an echo-ish laughter. "You all are weak! One day this place will be mine all by my own!" More laughter filled the area. "Get your whimpy friends and cry she's dead. I don't care!" With that, the laughing stopped, and it was dead-silent.

I just remained in-animate, still laying on the same place...I groaned a little, but I made no further movements.

[[Echo-ish wtf NINJAsk smilie]]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 11:04:34 22/04/2015 by BlackWing116
#1253 Posted: 11:07:41 22/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'll do what I want!" Lightmé hissed. "I am my own angel! You can't control my light!" She backed off as the being disappeared, and narrowed her eyes. She needed to go after that thing and teach it a lesson. But who knows where it was right now? Was it under dark52's control? The white-and-blue-winged angel growled, pacing back and forth and trying to figure out where it went.

I was no fool. The second I heard signs of a scuffle I leapt to my feet. "Guys, something's wrong! I knew I shouldn't have left them on their own...if they're hurting each other we're gonna have a serious problem! I grabbed my bow and rushed over, nearly tripping over NINJAsk, slumped over, in the process. "NINJAsk!" I choked, the image of Lightmé pacing around down the hall having no effect on me. I looked back from where I came, desperate that my friends could help us.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:08:03 22/04/2015 by ShadowMewX
#1254 Posted: 11:12:19 22/04/2015
"Shadmé...?" I looked up, weakly, slowly getting my mind back. "Is that... you?" I slowly sat up. "That...thing... Was...controlling me. Lightmé was supposed to help me fight..me... but...but.... I...He's out for me..."
I passed out completely this time.

[[Yay for overdone passing out scenes]]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:15:04 22/04/2015 by BlackWing116
#1255 Posted: 11:21:18 22/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, it's me," I replied, greatly relieved. I stopped for a moment to listen to her words, but something stopped me in my tracks. Lightmé and help weren't often two words said in the same sentence. NINJAsk had called Lightmé back so she could...fight NINJAsk and drive whatever had been controlling her out? I hadn't even noticed she was affected by something!
Speaking of controlling, NINJAsk's last words before she passed out was nothing but ominous. He was after her...but who was he? Dark52? I crumpled my hand into a fist. That rotten admin would pay.
---
#1256 Posted: 11:26:52 22/04/2015
C'mon NINJAsk! Wake up, fight fight fight! I tried my very best to wake up, but I had alot of trouble keeping myself together. I hoped somebody would take me to something better then this cold ground. My cloack, cape and scarf wheren't enough to keep me warm. I couldn't keep my body running. If it wasn't for my heart stopping I would practically die of hypothermia.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8923
#1257 Posted: 15:39:59 22/04/2015
The sudden burst of activity left me a little startled, but I was quick on my paws to bolt down the hallway after my angelic friend, skidding to a halt as I reached the scene. The sight of Ninjask lying on the floor, cold and broken on the desolate castle's floor made a sigh escape my vulpine lips. My bushy tail was twitching something mad; how many times would we have to go through this scenario before we could finally sweep this nightmare under the rug? "What happened?" I barked at Lightme, sounding more annoyed than anything. I was hesitant to utilize my bio-powers until I got some answers. I was paranoid, and rightfully so.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#1258 Posted: 19:01:18 22/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I removed my dark cape and wrapped it around NINJAsk, since she was shivering. There wasn't much else I could do. I heard the scrabble of paws on a hard floor and turned around, seeing Skyhunter run down the hall towards Lightmé. I wearily watched the conflict.
"I didn't do anything!" Lightmé snorted, looking up and putting a hand on her bow in case the confrontation got violent. "She just kind of split into two, and one of them happens to be evil. Be glad she isn't dead, if you're THAT worried."
---
#1259 Posted: 20:42:24 22/04/2015
I quietly opened my eyes. "Lightmé...didn't do...anything..." I said, half awake. I stopped shivering and gave a small weak smile. "Thanks... Shadmé.. S-Skyhunter... G-go after him..." My eyes closed as I put a weak arm around Shadmé, then falling asleep.

[[What? I didn't sleep for half a year! D:]]
#1260 Posted: 20:48:10 22/04/2015
[[Yeah. I had some trouble getting back into this as well.]]
#1261 Posted: 20:55:50 22/04/2015
I wasn't ready to believe Lightme, but Ninjask's voice convinced me otherwise. Splitting in half wasn't the weirdest thing I'd heard that day anyway. Ignoring the doppelganger for the moment, I looked down at the weakened user. Who's she talking about? I shot the two angels a helpless glance, hoping they would know.
---
#1262 Posted: 21:04:16 22/04/2015 | Topic Creator
A group of static warriors walked up to Lyveriana. The halls were quickly filling up with them: dark52's order was coming through. The warrior at the head made a motion to her- this way- and the entire group began moving forward, bodies crackling ominously with electricity, static spears and other weapons at the ready.

I helped support NINJAsk as she rested, then made eye contact with my doppelgänger and the user-turned-fennec. "I…"
"Her old avatar," Lightmé clarified. "That's why she's now that mage."
"Alvira," I corrected. Lightmé shrugged noncommittally. "Whatever. She's the mage, and her former avatar split from that and took off. I tried to kill it, but it didn't work."
---
#1263 Posted: 21:24:35 22/04/2015
I processed this information with a groan of dread. So, they're tellin' me that now past avatars can develop minds of their own? Or do we have yet another butt****ing doppelgänger on the loose? We've endured trial after tribulation in this dreary realm, and seen things beyond comprehension, so I can't say I was surprised to hear that.

"Alright", I said, getting up with my katana at the ready. "She wants me to go kick its ass, so I'm just gonna- go- do the thing..." My big ears were folded back and my eyes narrowed as a growl of irritation grumbled in my throat. My tone made it very clear that I was on the verge of a breakdown.
---
#1264 Posted: 21:40:06 22/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Bundling NINJAsk up carefully, I stood up and put a hand on Skyhunter's furry shoulder. "Deep breaths," I instructed him calmly. I knew full well his opinion on users and doppelgängers going mad, and at this rate he would become insane himself. "Clear your head. There's no need for you to charge into this in a blind rage." I looked around, and a twitch of Lightmé's wings caught my eye. "This way," she mumbled, shoving her way past us and rushing down another hall.
"Hey!" I yelled. She stopped a moment, face twisted into an impatient look. "Grab your sleeping friend and follow me. Quick."
I looked at Skyhunter. What was going on? Not much scared Lightmé, and I wasn't going to be a bullhead and stay here. "Might as well follow her," I sighed, then leaned down and hefted NINJAsk onto my back, piggyback style. She was rather light, which only made me more worried for her condition.
---
#1265 Posted: 07:07:14 23/04/2015
I was quietly put onto Shadmé's back while sleeping. I didn't say a word, nor moved. I could practically only serve as a back warmer for Shadmé. All I was doing was breathing, and being alive...by a centimeter.

[[I havn't eaten anything in half a year either, perhaps that's why I'm light? smilie]]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:34:52 30/04/2015 by BlackWing116
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#1266 Posted: 06:47:26 17/05/2015
I hadn't had hardly any time at all during all this to react, so I just went along as Shadmé followed Lightmé and thought about everything that happened in that short amount of time. We desperately needed a better plan than the one we've got, and even then, what could we do against someone who controlled the entire world we were stuck in?
---
#hu
#1267 Posted: 08:02:08 17/05/2015
I just bounced up and down a little on Shadmé's back.
#1268 Posted: 15:00:05 17/05/2015 | Topic Creator
I moved at a brisk walking pace, following Lightmé. What could be the issue? I asked myself over and over again. I felt NINJAsk bounce a bit on my back. I didn't know if this meant she was awake or asleep. Rather, I plodded on, unaware of whatever danger Lightmé was trying to avoid. ...Or drag us into.
But then I heard it. A buzz. Rather, a crackle. It made me wonder, because it made a sound like electricity. Had Lightmé purposely broken some device and that's where the sound was from? Did she make a weapon out of it and was trying to either show us or get us away from it? Something else altogether?
---
#1269 Posted: 11:21:06 21/05/2015
[[Okay]]
#1270 Posted: 00:58:05 25/05/2015
[I'm on vacation in Florida right now, and I'll be busy all week, so I won't be able to post much. Sorry to keep you guys waiting (again), but I promise I'll post more regularly once I get home.]
---
#1271 Posted: 14:53:45 26/05/2015
[[Inactivity everywhere...

May come like a shock, but I'm thinking of leaving this rp... I lost full ideas on this one nor is the inactivity helping...]]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:28:19 30/06/2015 by BlackWing116
#1272 Posted: 15:14:21 26/07/2015
[[*deletes a post*]]
#1273 Posted: 15:21:43 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: ...
I know I'm inactive, but this RP's my baby! I refuse to let it die, especially since we're so close to the end. smilie No matter what happens, I'll always check up on it here. Don't worry about anything, we can do this.
---
#1274 Posted: 15:34:51 26/07/2015
[[Well, I realy want to fnish this. This was my first real RP too and I LOVE to finish it! C'mon everyone lets get to that darn finish already! *Chears*. I got some twisters in mind but never could do them due to ...stuff. C'mong guys!]]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1275 Posted: 00:35:17 28/07/2015
((Ahh, sorry I havent been on DS lately but I've returned!
Lots of good stuff IRL has been happening lately!
I have a BF and have been with him for a few weeks now~!))
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#1276 Posted: 09:54:19 28/07/2015
[[That's amazing prex!. So, how should we continue?]]
#1277 Posted: 12:37:55 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Who is he? Purple guy? *shot*
In all seriousness, that's awesome! smilie #I'msingleforlife
In the RP, we're gonna get ambushed soon. So...look out!
---
#1278 Posted: 13:54:33 28/07/2015
[[Ambushed...? Oh god hoowww the horror I'm passed out for Alvira's sake!]]
#1279 Posted: 14:43:09 28/07/2015
OOC: Lol thanks guys smilie
Ambushed?! Oh dear! smilie
I gotta find a way to put myself back into the RP
I'm still Oliver lol
---
#1280 Posted: 17:53:47 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Lolol
I just need someone to post before I can. It can be some filler inner monologue if you want. smilie
---
#1281 Posted: 21:44:33 28/07/2015
((Okay))

I kept on bouncing up anddown on Shadmè's back as a blue gem fell out of one of my pocket. I woke up in an instant "Not the gem!" I said in relief as I got it. I than stared at everyone. "Wh-what happend?" I asked, before putting the gem back in the pocket. "Glad it didn't break..." I sighted in relief. "But seriously, what happend?"
I held my hand in the pocket that held the gem, before making a sudden action. I changed straight after I did so, conferting traight away into an Amaura. "Well... thats unfortunate..." I said, now holding the gem as an amulet. "Eheh....eh...."
#1282 Posted: 22:33:34 28/07/2015
I glanced at Blackwing, soon seeing that a ice/rock type pokemon was in her place. I blinked, and knelled down to be more close to her height. "..That was certainly, a strange turn of events..." I said, hoping that I wouldn't change again either, I was getting used to this form and wanted to stay human.
---
#1283 Posted: 02:14:21 29/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Happy birthday again, Lyv! ^.^
Also, derpy is very sure she's returning, so who wants to kick up the activity again? smilie She has to get a new laptop and stuff, but it should be soon! She's gonna be Azure Kite from .hack.

"NINJAsk?" I panicked after feeling her weight off my back. I thought she'd fallen, and quickly turned around. In her place was a blue ice dinosaur that I recognized as the Pokemon Amaura. "Whoa…at…at least you can still speak…"
The buzzing grew louder as Lightmé ahead of me screeched to a halt. "You idiots! We're trapped now." I looked up in horror as humanoid creatures stalked into view, bodies aglow with what would seem to be static. That was source of the noise Lightmé and I had detected. It was here.
Lightmé swiped at one with a bow blade, but where it went through the static merely reformed. It turned to her and punched, hitting her against a wall. A red streak was left behind as she slid down. Eyes flashing in rage, she charged forward again, to no effect. I frowned and loaded an arrow instead. The arrow of light was a sure shot, hitting a beast in the center and sending it keeling over.
"No fair!" Lightmé groaned, watching me. I rolled my eyes. "Stop charging into battle! They'll expect it that way. Did you ever hear about how Houdini could block a man's punch when he expected it, but the moment he was caught off-guard, a punch killed him?" Lightmé looked stumped, but frowned all the same. "Basically, don't do things they'd expect or they'll be ready for it!" I turned to rejoin the fight long-range.
---
#1284 Posted: 02:34:10 29/07/2015
I clutched my jagged knife in my hands, trying not to go all crazy like Oliver tends to do. My eye twitched, as if my inner character was begging to gain control and try and slaughter all of the opposing enemies. I backed away slowly, trying to avoid contact with battle. "A-A little help over here! I-I'm afraid if I try to attack I'll loose it!"
---
#1285 Posted: 02:54:14 29/07/2015 | Topic Creator
I spared a moment to look behind. Prex's battle stance was all I needed to see. "Lightmé, cover me!" I shouted at my light-clothed doppelgänger as I backtracked towards Prex. Was I insane, asking Lightmé to cover me? We'd find out. A small electric laser shot out from one of the static creatures as it saw me move, but I desperately deflected it back with the metal of the Asi̱mí Bow. Sighing with relief, I made it to Prex's side. "I won't let them near you," I promised, gritting my teeth. An arrow of light former as I sniped unsuspecting static creatures. My skill in battle was greatly improved from when we'd begun this adventure, I could tell. I wasn't sure if it was because of Shadmé the angel's natural talents with weapons or because I'd picked things up along the way. Shoving that thought out of my mind, I continued shooting at the beasts.
---
#1286 Posted: 08:42:46 29/07/2015
"Eep" I yelled as I skiddled a bit closer to the rest of the group. "That's unfair I'm low on energy!" I then whined.
I attempted an Ice Beam towards one of the creatures, which I hoped would at least turn it into an inmoveable piece of ice. If it worked, I could use it more often.
#1287 Posted: 13:54:41 29/07/2015 | Topic Creator
I noticed NINJAsk had joined me in front of Prextail. Her Ice Beam somehow had frozen one of the creatures. Following up her attack, I shot the ice block with an arrow. The entire thing shattered, creature included. Lightmé continued sneaking through the crowd of static warriors and slicing whenever she could get a move in.
---
#1288 Posted: 14:21:00 29/07/2015
I was suprised. "Hey, this could work! Blizzard!" I yelled, blowing a blizzard straight out of my mouth. I was a little suprised afterwards. "Wow, such a small body yet great strenth." I blew another Blizzard.
#1289 Posted: 15:28:39 29/07/2015
I watched as the two fought for me. I felt rather useless at the moment, and really wanted to help. I frowned slightly, trying to think of a way to help as the other two fought to protect me.

((Who else thinks something should happen that I should turn into a different 2p? smilie
I need a different weapon or somethin. A knife ain't gonna do good all the time.))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:30:36 29/07/2015 by prextail202
#1290 Posted: 17:23:22 29/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Sure, if you'd like. Don't some of them use guns?

"Doesn't Blizzard only have, like, 5 PP?" I joked to NINJAsk as I aided her in fighting off the advancing static creatures. "Be careful!" Lightmé retreated from fighting in the front and rejoined our little force. Only problem was, the creatures fighting her now had their sights set on our entire group. I gripped my bow tightly, ready to switch to melee if need be.
---
#1291 Posted: 18:16:02 29/07/2015
"We're in need of an attack that is not aimed at one target at a time. By the time we got one knocked down the others have already backed up. I suggest a "field move"." I said, sending another Ice Beam at one of the many beings. "I might come up with something, but for that I need a clear path out of sight. I don't want Dark to see it, you se-Eep!" One of the things almost got hold of me, but I jumped away.
#1292 Posted: 19:02:13 29/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: I've been referring to Dark Pit as "Dark" so much I almost thought you were talking about him. smilie

"Good plan," I replied, swinging away from NINJAsk as a creature drove a claw down where I'd been, had I not moved. "Need us to move over?" Lightmé parried forward and stabbed the close static creature in its center, ensuring it wouldn't be a threat anymore.
---
#1293 Posted: 19:04:50 29/07/2015
"Much apriciated. I noticed something not all too long ago. I'll tel you guys later." I found a passage between all of the battling creatures, and started to make a mad dash for it, hoping to at least be able to skiddle around the corner.
First | Previous | Page 26 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me