First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Series 3 Pop Fizz!!!
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#51 Posted: 18:19:12 07/07/2014
Quote: MugoUrth
Quote: Eggers
Quote: MugoUrth

Not just likely, but almost a given considering that Spyro's getting a sidekick this gen.

I keep hearing that there's a Spyro sidekick, but I keep asking where we've gotten this information. Is it just the blurry outline of a small figure from the reveal trailer, or has Activision and TfB actually gone on the record with an answer for once?

I'm sure we've all seen the blurry photo, but what else could it have been? It totally looked like a miniature Spyro, no question about it.

...Though there is the chance it's fake.

I'm with you that there is a good chance of it being a mini Spyro, but I was thinking it could also be that female magic character. I thought I heard she was supposed to be smaller like Fryno. I greatly hope that it is, or there will be a mini Spyro, but I just wanted to see if anything was officially confirmed before I get my hopes up too high.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#52 Posted: 18:26:21 07/07/2014
[User Posted Image]

I'm pretty sure that isn't the magic character.
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:32:32 07/07/2014 by Rickorio
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#53 Posted: 18:29:10 07/07/2014
The image is broken.
#54 Posted: 18:31:20 07/07/2014
Dang it...I'll fix it.
---
#hu
#55 Posted: 18:39:33 07/07/2014
Thank you for digging up that picture, I wanted to see it again but I'm too busy/tired at work to have the time. I just don't see the Spyro wings on it, considering every toy of his involves his wings spread. Maybe the mini of him will have tiny nub wings or something. I can, however, see what would appear to be two tiny nub wings sticking up. So I don't know, but I won't get my hopes up yet since I remember how poorly that worked for me when I got my hopes up about Swap Force. I just don't see Spyro well enough in that yet.
---
#56 Posted: 18:41:25 07/07/2014
Really? I see the exact same head shape, the eyes, his little horns, and the wings nubs.
---
#hu
#57 Posted: 18:47:24 07/07/2014
AHH! Ok, so I stared at it some more after reading your comment, Rickorio. I see what looks like a giant eye on the head now. I saw what I thought were two wing nubs, but now that I've stared at it longer, I can see that one is probably a horn on the one side of the head, and the other is the wing nub behind it. Sorry, I honestly didn't make out any of that earlier until you pointed out all you could see. Well now my hopes are even higher, thanks smilie
---
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#58 Posted: 18:55:12 07/07/2014
I'm curious about how the Sidekicks will work in this game. Along with the tanks/cars and bazookas Mega Bloks have leaked, I think Activision/TfB are upgrading a lot from SSF/Giants.

Anyway, this is getting off-topic. I think S3 Pop Fizz is going to be the first Repose I buy because of the figure/because I want to. I've either got reposes because:

• They came in a Battle Pack.

• Because I had all the Spyro figures to date (S1 Spyro, Legendary S1 Spyro, and S1 Dark Spyro)
---
You can't handle MEMES
#59 Posted: 00:12:41 08/07/2014
Quote: Cynderfan507
Series 3 Pop Fizz looks awesome!
I usually don't get reposes unless I don't have the original figure, but I will definitely be getting S3 Pop Fizz. And how could I not? I mean seriously, look at him!
I've never been so impressed by a reposed Skylander before, I can't wait until he's in stores!

This.
---
#hu
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#60 Posted: 14:20:16 09/07/2014
Looks meh to me, i wish his pose was like the promotional art.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
#61 Posted: 16:12:33 09/07/2014
As much as I'd like his Wow Pow to be unlimited Beast Mode, it'll probably be something like a small explosion when entering Beast Mode, knowing Activision.
---
You can't handle MEMES
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#62 Posted: 17:42:46 09/07/2014
Quote: Qcumber
As much as I'd like his Wow Pow to be unlimited Beast Mode, it'll probably be something like a small explosion when entering Beast Mode, knowing Activision.

As a general rule, I've been less than wow'd with the wow pow.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#63 Posted: 18:24:33 09/07/2014
From the "Wow" Pows I've seen, I think very few of them are worth £8. I've only brought S2 smilie, and I only did it so I could have all smilie figures from SSA and SG.
---
You can't handle MEMES
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me