Page 1 of 1
Kaos Symbol
sustainablspyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1648
#1 Posted: 03:49:47 24/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I noticed Kaos has his own elemental symbol. What is it?
---
Bye everyone. After the hack thing, I'm leaving.
min8or Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#2 Posted: 04:06:35 24/06/2014
its the symbol thats on his forehead
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
TrapTeamNeeded:Life and Water Minis (s2)
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#3 Posted: 04:07:14 24/06/2014
Well other than the symbol that's on his forehead, not really sure atm. It may be more significant later or it may just be there to identify Kaos.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:08:03 24/06/2014 by GhostRoaster617
min8or Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#4 Posted: 04:20:48 24/06/2014
oh, you meant what is the name of Kaos' element, not what the symbol is of, sorry, my misunderstanding.

i imagine it'll just be "Kaos" or "portal master". Kaos isn't an elemental thing like the skylanders or the villains, he is a portal master, like Eon and The Player, so it still seems a bit odd to me that we can trap another Portal Master. saying that though, Kaos' mother could hide in the portal, so i think i am just over thinking how their universe works. x.x
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
TrapTeamNeeded:Life and Water Minis (s2)
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#5 Posted: 04:36:14 24/06/2014
You know what would be interesting? I wonder if in this game, we may actually explore more back story on this symbol and maybe learn it has more meaning and may even be involved in Kaos' battling style. We may never know, but I'd be curious to find out.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Jeriba Yellow Sparx Gems: 1168
#6 Posted: 07:01:05 24/06/2014
Quote: min8or
oh, you meant what is the name of Kaos' element, not what the symbol is of, sorry, my misunderstanding.

i imagine it'll just be "Kaos" or "portal master". Kaos isn't an elemental thing like the skylanders or the villains, he is a portal master, like Eon and The Player, so it still seems a bit odd to me that we can trap another Portal Master. saying that though, Kaos' mother could hide in the portal, so i think i am just over thinking how their universe works. x.x

Quote:
There are “more than 40″ trappable villains spread across the eight elements, including Kaos himself. Well, a version of Kaos at least. They were pretty cryptic about that last part.

From kotaku.com.

A version of Kaos? A clone or something like that? I think that Kaos blow up the prison to the beginning of the game is a kind of diversion, and while we catch the villains, he's following up other plans. Maybe something with the Traptanium.

On a german newspage i've read that we should can play with Kaos at a certain point in the game. Only at this point or a single level?
lcopley98 Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#7 Posted: 10:02:02 24/06/2014
I am confused as to how you can trap a Portal Master. Does that mean that WE can now be trapped in Skylanders? Ohhh MY!
---
Casual Skylander Gamer
Nuzlocke Challenge http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/posttopic.php?forum=56&post=true
Whale117 Green Sparx Gems: 110
#8 Posted: 14:07:49 24/06/2014
Not 100% sure if the skylanders science is there, I mean eon became what he is now by being sucked into his portal so I don't know how kaos' mom could do it without turning into a giant floating head
---
"BLINK AND DESTROY"-smilie
"FRUIT PUNCH"-smilie
"ALL WOUND UP"-smilie
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#9 Posted: 14:41:35 24/06/2014
Quote: lcopley98
I am confused as to how you can trap a Portal Master. Does that mean that WE can now be trapped in Skylanders? Ohhh MY!

Nope, you can only trap the villains. But you can control whoever gets trapped in that specific trap.
SennyBonku Blue Sparx Gems: 673
#10 Posted: 19:15:23 24/06/2014
Quote: gnarlytreesnex

Nope, you can only trap the villains. But you can control whoever gets trapped in that specific trap.

He's got a right point. Even tough Kaos is a villain, he is still a Portal Master in the first place. So technically speaking, if Kaos would get a traptanium and kicks our butts, he could then trap us and make us his minions. This is just logic that they presents and in the same time, major hole in the overall idea of this years gimmick.
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#11 Posted: 20:50:10 24/06/2014
Quote: Cynderfan507
Quote: SennyBonku

He's got a right point. Even tough Kaos is a villain, he is still a Portal Master in the first place. So technically speaking, if Kaos would get a traptanium and kicks our butts, he could then trap us and make us his minions. This is just logic that they presents and in the same time, major hole in the overall idea of this years gimmick.

That just gave me an idea for what the next Skylanders game could be about: Kaos traps the Portal Masters, blah blah blah, first person camera for player, you can switch between playing as yourself and a Skylanders and so on.

I would buy that......unless they make it CoD FPS Skylanders style. >.>
---
you never saw me
Thepokeman Blue Sparx Gems: 590
#12 Posted: 21:24:42 24/06/2014
I'm a portal master, send me to skylands please!
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#13 Posted: 21:45:06 24/06/2014
Maybe Kaos trapping Skylanders in a special way that makes evil copies, somewhat like the first game, also explaining another theory for how he got those copies, other than the one that he's a Portal Master too.
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#14 Posted: 01:06:00 25/06/2014

Yes, but we all know Kaos is not that smart. Of course, that maybe TFB's excuse for us being able to trap Kaos and not vice versa.
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#15 Posted: 01:17:22 25/06/2014

Continuity is sooooo overrated.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me