Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Riot Shield Shredder NOT exclusive to E3
Page 1 of 1
Riot Shield Shredder NOT exclusive to E3 [CLOSED]
YerMomsFaceHere Blue Sparx Gems: 839
#1 Posted: 04:54:02 23/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Don't know if this has been posted already or not..... but Amazon Germany is offering same trap , same villain as a pre-order bonus for Trap Team. Do yourself a favor and avoid paying $50.00 + for it on ebay. smilie

http://ghostroaster.com/2014/0...re-order-bonus/
---
Sugar momma's , look no further!
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#2 Posted: 05:13:44 23/06/2014
Oooh, thanks for the tip!
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#3 Posted: 09:58:15 23/06/2014
Quote: YerMomsFaceHere
Don't know if this has been posted already or not..... but Amazon Germany is offering same trap , same villain as a pre-order bonus for Trap Team. Do yourself a favor and avoid paying $50.00 + for it on ebay. smilie

http://ghostroaster.com/2014/0...re-order-bonus/

I saw this already.
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
IWHBYD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1274
#4 Posted: 20:16:41 23/06/2014
Preordering from Amazon Germany will not save people in the NTSC region money as they will get the wrong version of the game and pay additional shipping. You could wait until people start listing these on ebay but if they're shipping from germany again you won't save much money. Also the most important thing to collector's the packaging will likely be different which makes a big difference.
---
Latest Purchases: http://i.imgur.com/jD6ExG4.jpg
Owner of every Skylander released including variants all brand new in box.
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#5 Posted: 21:19:28 23/06/2014
If Riot Shield Shredder is an in-game character, normal or "Special", there is no way it will remain an E3 exclusive, especially not in the US. Activision/TFB know there are a huge amount of people that will collect every in-game character.

All in-game characters and variants to date have been readily available to those that keep up with releases (at least in the US). Quick Draw Rattle Shake is currently the exception (1 figure out of 174), but Swap Force releases haven't finished yet so there is still time.

IMO there is no need to jump to eBay or start buying from other countries unless the price is similar to what you would pay at retail.
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#6 Posted: 22:58:34 23/06/2014
Yep, known about this since E3 smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#7 Posted: 23:35:19 23/06/2014
Do you think it will ever come to the UK?
---
"Taking Charge"
YerMomsFaceHere Blue Sparx Gems: 839
#8 Posted: 00:25:35 24/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Agreed on all points Dahvoo. However, looking at how many people have been buying this "E3 Exclusive" on ebay it doesnt hurt to feed people a little more info. I'm seeming to think that if its a bonus for trap team on amazon germany, then theres a chance it will be a bonus for amazon usa. Least thats what I'm hoping. If not, so be it. Thing is, im not going to spend $50+ on something thats : A.) Retailing for $6.99 a trap ( or something along those lines ) B.) Is not realistically any different or more collectible than fundamentally same item available elsewhere. Simply having a small circle on the packaging saying its from E3 does not justify a $40-50+ increase. I hope my theory about amazon USA and this trap comes true, tend to feel good about myself when it comes to buying skylanders when a substantial monetary saving is involved.
---
Sugar momma's , look no further!
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#9 Posted: 01:46:37 24/06/2014
first off anyone paying 40 or 50 bucks for the data on the trap as it's going to be available in some way after e3 is a little nuts for having the package saying e3 2014 on it. secondly you can't preorder in most cases any skylanders on foreign amazons anymore. those in the us we're kind of stuck only with the usa one now for skylanders. swap force saw the change that you cannot import anymore from the other amazons as they refuse to ship to us addresses so preordering for anyone in the us from there is out of the question.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
Jeriba Yellow Sparx Gems: 1168
#10 Posted: 02:25:35 24/06/2014
Here in Gemany it will be a little different as in the USA or in other countrys:

Gearshift: Amazon US / Gamestop DE
Riot Shield Shredder: Amazon DE / ?
Outlaw Brawl and Chain: Toys 'r us DE / ?

So I think the life trap pre order bonus is going in the US to another retailer. On the other side I can understand the hardcore collectors, but for me it's just a villain with some other colors. Even Outlaw Brawl and Chain.

I can imagine, on my experience from the first 3 games and as the pre order traps are from the same elements that we get with the Starter Pack, we can catch this villains in their normal version in Level 1 smilie.

And no guarantee of the languages of the german version on the old consoles, or if the game has no region lock. Because on the DVDs isn't enough space for more as 1 or 2 languages. Swap Force on the XBOX One was multi language. When i start the game i must choose the language. On the PS4 probably too.
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#11 Posted: 14:31:39 24/06/2014
Quote: GIANTSRULE
Do you think it will ever come to the UK?

While I haven't seen it on the UK website, the Nordic branch of GAME have it as a pre-order bonus, like Amazon DE.
Source: http://www.anpdm.com/newslette...15A437647445B43
[User Posted Image]

Translation: Trap and play as the villains - Pre-order and get a trap with the villain - Riot Shield Shredder - More info coming soon - Pre-order today
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#12 Posted: 16:18:04 24/06/2014
How do the UK get brawl and chain the. if thats a game preorder where was he exclusive to in the USA
---
"Taking Charge"
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#13 Posted: 16:28:07 24/06/2014
How do the UK get brawl and chain the. if thats a game preorder where was he exclusive to in the USA

It does suck that some regions don't get every in-game characters/variants. Are there any characters from the first three games that the UK didn't get/haven't gotten?

I heard some countries didn't get Royal Double Trouble or Series 2 Drobot, and that other characters like Series 1 Dark Spyro took forever to come out. I'm interested to know if it's more than that.
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
#14 Posted: 17:01:01 24/06/2014
By the way: what do you think how often the game will be pre ordered or to put it another way, how many "suposedly" limited bonus traps they will make? The problem is, that nobody might say that and I'am sure they make a lot more bonus traps as the game will be pre ordered. But what happens to this traps?

In the last year i've got a golden S2 Flame Slinger to the release at Swap Force from amazon.de. Later they have further actions, buy 2 Swap Force Skylanders and get a golden Flame Slinger for free or so. Because they had a lot of them in stock.

At yours i would wait and see.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:02:07 24/06/2014 by Jeriba
big_matt Gold Sparx Gems: 2013
#15 Posted: 17:10:25 24/06/2014

Outlaw Brawl and Chain is a Target pre-order bonus. I'm guessing that "Outlaws" are a category that my be exclusive to Target.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:11:22 24/06/2014 by big_matt
#16 Posted: 18:28:20 24/06/2014
Exklusiv in USA. Here is the Link to Outlaw Brawl & Chain from Toys 'r us Germany: Link
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me