darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Possible Proof Of Portalmaster Rank Returning
Page 1 of 1
Possible Proof Of Portalmaster Rank Returning
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#1 Posted: 20:03:02 12/06/2014 | Topic Creator
There ya go.

[User Posted Image]

Here is the video it comes from.

Edit:
Here is full proof of it returning. It is basically a video containing a clearer version of the picture above.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:33:34 14/06/2014 by ninja9351
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#2 Posted: 20:12:53 12/06/2014
Whoa!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
DaMadNes Blue Sparx Gems: 944
#3 Posted: 20:13:33 12/06/2014
That looks like some proof to me.
#4 Posted: 20:25:14 12/06/2014 | Topic Creator
It was taken from this video.

---
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#5 Posted: 21:16:05 12/06/2014
Well, here's to hoping we'll have a reason to play this game for beyond the 10 hour or less story mode. The ranking mechanism gives me hope we will have stuff to do in an attempt to prolong gameplay...hope there's actual new/different content on replays.

Also, confirmation of the traps costing $5.99. I know it was mentioned elsewhere but I had not seen any rep confirming the information.

The traps are expensive. They should be about half the cost they are.

All in all I got what I was thinking we were going to get for E3: more stupid figures. I hope OneofWiisdom or others got scoop on gameplay content and replay mehanics.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 21:20:04 12/06/2014 by GhostRoaster
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#6 Posted: 23:12:48 12/06/2014
Fingers are crossed that they don't put a cap on the rank this time. I eventually stopped caring and stopped playing altogether because the stars were the only thing I had left in the entire game. Once I hit 80 but still had a number of accolades to do, I just didn't care because none of the remaining stars were worth it.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#7 Posted: 23:40:48 12/06/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster

Also, confirmation of the traps costing $5.99. I know it was mentioned elsewhere but I had not seen any rep confirming the information.

Well, consider that a trap is 5 villains. And those villains are stronger, but limited versions of the Skylanders. So, I guess 6$ is quite fair, after all. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Rattlebuckler Gold Sparx Gems: 2298
#8 Posted: 00:36:58 13/06/2014
Hay i found this not you give credit gosh darn
---
We’re 106 miles from Chicago we got a full tank of gas a half a pack of cigarettes it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses hit it -blues brothers
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#9 Posted: 01:48:24 13/06/2014
Hmm...I don't mind it too much, but please PLEASE let them fix any sort of glitches like the collection thing. Losing 13 levels because everything reset did not make me a happy camper.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#10 Posted: 19:19:27 13/06/2014
Quote: Drek95

Well, consider that a trap is 5 villains. And those villains are stronger, but limited versions of the Skylanders. So, I guess 6$ is quite fair, after all. smilie

Everything I've read is one villain per trap. And it's the game that makes it that way, not the trap. Traps are a fail to me. They even aren't that particularly interesting to see or show off.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:20:25 13/06/2014 by GhostRoaster
#11 Posted: 21:01:13 13/06/2014 | Topic Creator

Everything I've read is one villain per trap. And it's the game that makes it that way, not the trap. Traps are a fail to me. They even aren't that particularly interesting to see or show off.

He's not saying 5 are storred in the trap at once. You can just potentially play as 5 villains at different times. So basically in the Starter Pack you get 12 playable characters.
---
#12 Posted: 21:05:29 13/06/2014
Quote: ninja9351

He's not saying 5 are storred in the trap at once. You can just potentially play as 5 villains at different times. So basically in the Starter Pack you get 12 playable characters.

Sorry, I apologize for being obtuse, but what does that mean? That there are five water villains you can play and five life villains you can play? I don't recall hearing how many villains of each element are coming out.
---
DaMadNes Blue Sparx Gems: 944
#13 Posted: 22:05:19 13/06/2014
They keep saying over 40 trappable villains, I don't think its too much of a stretch to assume there will be 5 per element.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#14 Posted: 00:25:14 14/06/2014
Quote: DaMadNes
They keep saying over 40 trappable villains, I don't think its too much of a stretch to assume there will be 5 per element.

Exactly. Not 5 villains in a trap at ONCE. 5 villains of a specific element that you can trap using one single object. 5 villains per element would do the math, right? smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#15 Posted: 00:50:03 14/06/2014 | Topic Creator

Sorry, I apologize for being obtuse, but what does that mean? That there are five water villains you can play and five life villains you can play? I don't recall hearing how many villains of each element are coming out.

Here's the answer.

Quote: DaMadNes
---
#16 Posted: 01:04:21 14/06/2014
Fair enough. That is waaayyy too many villains. Most of these look like hurried characters. For me, quality over quantity. They overdid the quantity bit.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:05:45 14/06/2014 by GhostRoaster
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#17 Posted: 03:46:36 14/06/2014
And I suspect at least 24 of the 40 (3x8) are likely going to just be glorified versions of mob creatures. Things like Buzzer Beak, Shield Shredder, Grinnade. Which we've seen screenshots of, with multiple versions of the creature type running around. We're likely only going to have maybe 2 from each element that are really "boss" types at best. That rounds out to 16 levels + Kaos final levels
min8or Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#18 Posted: 04:42:58 14/06/2014
i will say that it disappointed me to see that the regular enemies were trapable. I was hoping, though not really expecting, that each trapable villain would be the final boss in a level. Buzzer Beak, Shield Shredder and Grinnade aren't really "Villains" in my mind, more like henchmen.

when i first saw the trapping mechanics, with the minimal info i had, i was hoping was that there was a main story mission, something along the lines of "re-build the prison" and depending on how far along you were in doing that, depending on what prison cells were re-build, it would unlock the level of various villains to go and hunt down.
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
TrapTeamNeeded:Life and Water Minis (s2)
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#19 Posted: 10:02:40 14/06/2014
Fair enough. That is waaayyy too many villains. Most of these look like hurried characters. For me, quality over quantity. They overdid the quantity bit.

by the look of it these trap villains is just left overs. so you only need 8 traps and pick your 8 favorites of the 40. but the special villains with their own trap. thats where i fear the wallet milking will be focused, and in game unlocks will be done.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
lcopley98 Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#20 Posted: 12:55:36 14/06/2014
There ya go.

[User Posted Image]

Here is the video it comes from.

I have no problem with portal master rank returning. It was a great aspect of the game! Showing it off is always a blast.
---
Casual Skylander Gamer
Nuzlocke Challenge http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/posttopic.php?forum=56&post=true
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#21 Posted: 21:21:18 14/06/2014
Well it's confirmed.

---
Imaginators is making it revive.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#22 Posted: 21:29:46 14/06/2014
it was pretty much confirmed in the first post smilie
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#23 Posted: 22:53:29 14/06/2014
Quote: CountMoneyBone
it was pretty much confirmed in the first post smilie

But now it's ultra securely confirmed. smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me