Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Leaving Skylanders?
sustainablspyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1648
#1 Posted: 22:38:56 01/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I honestly don't want trap team. The storyline seems nonexistent, if you're just capturing villains. The characters aren't very original, and the trapping is just more Pokémon. Who else is leaving?
---
Bye everyone. After the hack thing, I'm leaving.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#2 Posted: 22:49:07 01/06/2014
I may be buying the starter pack for content, but am not currently looking at adding any additional characters. So, pretty darn close to quitting.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#3 Posted: 22:57:27 01/06/2014
Maybe I'll get the starter pack later on, but not really liking what I've seen. Maybe something at E3 will change my mind. But until then, i'm pretty much set on only getting Infinity 2.0 this year...
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#4 Posted: 23:00:25 01/06/2014
even i have had the thought but it is early days yet. so i wait and see what they have to offer.

but at the moment i wish they could have kept the figures at giants numbers (8giant,8newlanders). because there is to many characters, it is just getting to a point where quantity counts more than quality.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Dyno-Mite Ripto Gems: 92
#5 Posted: 23:28:20 01/06/2014
That's just it. I've been on the edge with starting Disney Infinity and if Nintendo makes a figure-centric game...
#6 Posted: 23:44:35 01/06/2014
Quote: spyrothe111
Quote: GhostRoaster
I may be buying the starter pack for content, but am not currently looking at adding any additional characters. So, pretty darn close to quitting.

This. But I will buy additional characters the game itself is enjoyable...

i wish i could do that but for me, if i buy the starter pack. i know i will be bitten by the skylanders bug again and will buy all new skylanders. if i dont do it i will feel the game is not complete, when i find a soul-gem and cant max out the powers.. so its either buy or not buy.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#7 Posted: 23:58:49 01/06/2014
I'm thinking after this game I will be done and just buy SSA loose on ebay.
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#8 Posted: 00:05:01 02/06/2014
Wait for E3,maybe? The story was nonexistent for all other games two before that, since they always reveal the gimmick first.
And it's always been Pokémon-esque. More like you can't or don't want to afford the game/join the hype, and that's fine, but you're just nitpicking reasons to not like it before we even have enough information about it.

(and you can't get more unoriginal than most of Swap Force, no regrets in saying that once more)
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#9 Posted: 01:44:33 02/06/2014
Never!!!
jedihunter15 Green Sparx Gems: 218
#10 Posted: 02:05:18 02/06/2014
Quote: Bifrost
Wait for E3,maybe? The story was nonexistent for all other games two before that, since they always reveal the gimmick first.
And it's always been Pokémon-esque. More like you can't or don't want to afford the game/join the hype, and that's fine, but you're just nitpicking reasons to not like it before we even have enough information about it.

(and you can't get more unoriginal than most of Swap Force, no regrets in saying that once more)

I agree with this
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#11 Posted: 03:15:22 02/06/2014
No way am I going to Infinity!
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#12 Posted: 04:10:19 02/06/2014
I'm staying until all the stars burn out until I leave skylanders or until the universe dies and maybe the whole thing will start over so I am not through with skylanders
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#13 Posted: 04:12:32 02/06/2014
Im waiting to hear whats in store at e3 before I do anything at all.
#14 Posted: 04:14:08 02/06/2014
Me two
#15 Posted: 05:32:24 02/06/2014
Quote: SlayerX11

Definitely on the fence, but my magic 8 ball says "most likely". Infinity 2.0 looks more potentially interesting to me this go round, and plus I'm a comics fan.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#16 Posted: 05:36:25 02/06/2014
I still planning on getting the game and it least every core and one of each trap.
---
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#17 Posted: 06:08:38 02/06/2014
I love marvel but the concept of Infinity doesn't interest me. I plan to get a core, master and trap of each element. I am too fussed whether I get the Kaos trap.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#18 Posted: 06:25:36 02/06/2014
It's way too much money to waste for me to buy every character. I could afford it, but it is a waste. As I've said forever there is just not enough content to warrant all of the new characters they bring out. I agree that a handful of new ones is fine, but there are just too many.

But I will definitely buy the starter pack and use my existing characters to try and get more value out of those. I will be really, really annoyed if I find I can't achieve at least 80% completion of Trap Force without buying their additional traps/characters and whatever other gimmicks they have. That would be the end of Skylanders for me. Otherwise I will keep buying starter packs as long as I can use my existing purchases.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#19 Posted: 06:35:03 02/06/2014
My plan is to wait to E3, and then get it if it looks good. If it doesn't, its not like I'm going to sell all my Skylanders! I'll still like it - just watch from the sidelines! smilie
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#20 Posted: 06:50:30 02/06/2014
If it has Heroics or not is a huge factor into how many characters I physically get for a while.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#21 Posted: 07:36:12 02/06/2014
debating this too because black friday or the cheaper sales of the game come summer time is a better outlook. too many figures and not enough content is making the game worthwhile anymore and i have atleast three bins of unopened figures between the three games so i'm good on those.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
SennyBonku Blue Sparx Gems: 673
#22 Posted: 10:51:31 02/06/2014
Yup, same here. I'm already starting to look at Infinity since they have Marvel figures and they're going more into quality than quantity.

With SF it started to be disappointed, to have so many reposes of medicore characters like Prism Break, Trigger Happy or Gill Grunt. I'm completionist, so I want to have all set, but getting another, almost similiar figurine of boring character, just for one WOW Pow... It's been too much for my wallet. Besides, the figures aren't cheap and there is so many of them, released in a very chaotic way. They've promised to release them more regulary and in lesser quantities, but so far wave 3 and 4 of SF is missing here and I expect that some of them will become rare and expensive toys like S2 Drobot, S2 Bash or LC Hex. They're ignoring Europe so much, focusing mostly on USA. In comparison, DI is available in most electronic stores for quite friendly price.

It's not about story, but overall way they're playing with fans. It was obvious from the start that they will try to milk us like a cows and it's okay. But they're not hiding, that they want to do it in extreme way. 32 figurines were resonable, but releasing more and more with every new game, (not to mention that there is hilarious ammount of 'color only' variants) it's bit too much. New characters looks nice but they lack orginality. I don't need another horror girl or fish with a sword, not to mention another big-eyed dog (Funny Bone is almost like Hot Dog without skin imo).
#23 Posted: 13:31:29 02/06/2014
^ Did anyone else notice Wallop's "hammer" move? It's classic Stump Smash. Yeah, the desire to get more characters is bad enough with sheer quantity vs. content--now new guys look increasingly less unique.

Also, I remember everyone's comments a year or so ago about a cool skylanders feature called "random dungeon" in which the levels are randomly generated...super great idea..Well guess what? Infinity 2.0 has a skirmish mode in toy box that is JUST THAT! The more I look, the more I like. Then I look back at this game, and it's the same old tiring thing. It's almost eerie that Infinity looks like they are getting all of their ideas from here, while Activision assumes we'll blindly buy their stuff release after release with minimal changes.

I'm hoping for more, gosh I hope there's more, to Trap Team. I'm not holding my breath after being disappointed in general for Swap Force (despite the game having much better longevity than Giants).
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:35:17 02/06/2014 by GhostRoaster
#24 Posted: 13:53:46 02/06/2014
i think activision is gonna get a bump in the fender this time around. fans and parents are getting a bit tired of all the figures to buy and quantity vs. content. we have disney now with their own game, that have more features like online gaming etc. activision must up their quality and content, disney are one step ahead by the look of it.

i just wonder why they at least couldn't have the kick/punch while in air jumping in the swap force?.. they put that in the trap team. are they trying to milk features like that or what?. if so its a bad choice. disney go full force with everything.

jacking up the prices ain't a good idea at all this time around, what they should have done is just release 8 trap masters,8 newlanders, 8 crystal traps and thats it. no more 100's to collect. i just feel the skylanders are going in the wrong direction, where is spyro?.. thats another big question.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
ShaneK Yellow Sparx Gems: 1736
#25 Posted: 14:01:29 02/06/2014
Quote: CountMoneyBone
. . . what they should have done is just release 8 trap masters,8 newlanders, 8 crystal traps and thats it. no more 100's to collect. i just feel the skylanders are going in the wrong direction, where is spyro?.. thats another big question.

Hear, hear, couldn't agree more.

I wish it were as simple as "only buy what you like", but we like Skylanders so we buy them.

We now have so many characters now that a lot of them are not even registered in the game, the game has lost it's magic because there are too many characters.
DaMadNes Blue Sparx Gems: 944
#26 Posted: 14:14:58 02/06/2014
I rather like the large catalogue of characters. I also happen the think the game's quality is stronger than ever during the Swap Force iteration.
SkylandersGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1434
#27 Posted: 14:29:59 02/06/2014
I might not get it because it looks boring, it's to kiddy, it isn't that original *cough cough gotta trap them all cough cough* and the stupid idea of toys talking oh god that is just stupid so stupid
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:11:45 16/07/2014 by SkylandersGamer
#28 Posted: 14:35:09 02/06/2014
Quote: DaMadNes
I rather like the large catalogue of characters. I also happen the think the game's quality is stronger than ever during the Swap Force iteration.

I don't personally mind the quantity as I mind the re-iterative quantity (reposes) and the fact that the content doesn't justify it. Swap Force did jack up quality of the PRESENTATION, but only did so MINIMALLY on NEW features for replayability. In fact, the presentation of Trap Team looks a bit worse than Swap Force imo.

200 characters...you'd think they'd introduce something gameplay wise that would make an army more useful. As it stands now I can cruise through a level with one character on nightmare mode.

Yeah, a talking innovation. I heard TfB mention that a year or so ago and thought "not a very cool idea". I'm surprised this made it beyond a POC at corporate. I'm sure 5 year olds will be amused, but Activision forgets kids of all ages will not be as enthralled. Physical toy re-confguration was much cooler.

Ok, I've maxed out my negative posts for the day. Time to do something else. smilie
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:39:30 02/06/2014 by GhostRoaster
#29 Posted: 19:51:03 02/06/2014
Guys, if you want to stop buying every single toy and variant and pack and everything, here's some news - you can just not buy everything. Go collect something else. It's not the darn game's fault for giving you too much stuff to buy,it's your fault for compulsively buying it even if you know they're just releasing more and more.
If you like the game but feel like your 'landers are going to take too long to level up with S2,S3,S4 ones? Don't get those.
Feel like the new Cores are just repeats of older characters? Don't get those.

Acti isn't going to come to your house and keep you from going to the store to buy them just so you don't leave the franchise, if you want to keep your monies (or to Infinity), it's your choice and your choice alone and it doesn't depend on how good the game is.
Though chances are someone will look at my collection and say I'm a poor fan who doesn't understand the problems of ones with a lot of money to spare, just like that guy that did the Skylanders comic but didn't have the game and got insulted left and right.
---
Gohdan Green Sparx Gems: 289
#30 Posted: 19:53:28 02/06/2014
FML, I'm not getting Trap Team, I already have way too many.
---
"Home is a pin...humanity...cattle."
FaboulousFab Yellow Sparx Gems: 1247
#31 Posted: 20:03:13 02/06/2014
I'm still here for the starter pack, I see it more like an extension with new levels we can play in coop in family.

Let's wait, but the new caracters designs don't make me dream. After swap force, I feel like we don't really need new models.
And I also keep a dozen of skylanders unopened for this game.
Maybe I can consider getting some traps because it directly gives some new models.

And yes, when i saw food fight in the pack, I was absolutely disapointed... come on, an artichoke with a tomatoo gun!!!!
I think i would never play it smilie
---
Marge: But I thought broccoli was...
Dr. Hibbert: Oh yes. One of the deadliest plants on earth. It tries to warn you itself with its terrible taste.
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#32 Posted: 20:05:31 02/06/2014
I didn't get SF, and I only have a few figures as is (20-ish, which by a lot of collectors here isn't many), I might buy it once it's on sale but othersie TT, while appealing, isn't worth my money more than other games I'd rather buy.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#33 Posted: 20:46:06 02/06/2014
Guys, if you want to stop buying every single toy and variant and pack and everything, here's some news - you can just not buy everything. Go collect something else. It's not the darn game's fault for giving you too much stuff to buy,it's your fault for compulsively buying it even if you know they're just releasing more and more.
If you like the game but feel like your 'landers are going to take too long to level up with S2,S3,S4 ones? Don't get those.
Feel like the new Cores are just repeats of older characters? Don't get those.

Acti isn't going to come to your house and keep you from going to the store to buy them just so you don't leave the franchise, if you want to keep your monies (or to Infinity), it's your choice and your choice alone and it doesn't depend on how good the game is.
Though chances are someone will look at my collection and say I'm a poor fan who doesn't understand the problems of ones with a lot of money to spare, just like that guy that did the Skylanders comic but didn't have the game and got insulted left and right.

Good point-focus on this thread is are ya done? I know many of us (myself included) moaned and moaned last year and was the first in line to hand them my money. A great look in the mirror is always good.
---
#34 Posted: 20:54:15 02/06/2014
@FaboulousFab - That's another example of what I was talking about lack of creativity. Another example of reworked character. We already had a green life element lander with bazooka - Zook. Food Fight looks much less appealing when we compare them and 'funny' name doesn't really recompensate the fact, he's just "new old character".
#35 Posted: 20:57:09 02/06/2014

Good point-focus on this thread is are ya done? I know many of us (myself included) moaned and moaned last year and was the first in line to hand them my money. A great look in the mirror is always good.

Yeah but it's the second thread about it already and it's about moving to Infinity instead of just stopping to buy Skylanders. Considering there are a lot of kids here and I avoided the SF hype entirely as soon as the E3 ended, I'm counting on them being dead set on being the game's fault they keep buying crap.
Meanwhile I just look on the mirror and hope I can afford this game before the next year for once, I'm tired of avoiding DS for months just so I don't get horribly spoiled and coming back to know I missed all the good discussions about it.
---
DaMadNes Blue Sparx Gems: 944
#36 Posted: 22:39:09 02/06/2014
Quote: DaMadNes

I don't personally mind the quantity as I mind the re-iterative quantity (reposes) and the fact that the content doesn't justify it. Swap Force did jack up quality of the PRESENTATION, but only did so MINIMALLY on NEW features for replayability. In fact, the presentation of Trap Team looks a bit worse than Swap Force imo.

Agreed, re-posed and light core is not my cup of tea. I express that opinion to Activision by not buying those figures. I'm a strong believer in vote with your dollars.

As far as presentation goes, I'm not sure if you are talking about the graphical look or the way the game is laid out. If the latter, I don't think there is enough information about the new game to make a really good judgment yet. If the former, I am happy with the screenshots I've seen for the next gen consoles.

In the long run, I think most of us will stick with skylanders until a new player comes onto the scene that does it WAY better. (DI is not that IMO)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:45:56 02/06/2014 by DaMadNes
diddy50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2554
#37 Posted: 22:51:18 02/06/2014
People will still buy the Game so long as they keep them compatible with ALL figures. As soon as that goes away they will be done for I'm guessing. They are digging that grave deeper and deeper with each year, the more figures they make, the more they have to keep adding along with all previous characters to each game. I see them getting lazy some time in the future by not coding in every character...
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#38 Posted: 03:38:45 03/06/2014
Quote: sustainablspyro
I honestly don't want trap team. The storyline seems nonexistent, if you're just capturing villains. The characters aren't very original, and the trapping is just more Pokémon. Who else is leaving?

The trapping is nothing like Pokemon. If it was then the traps are pretty much masterballs. They cant escape a trap you know.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#39 Posted: 07:43:28 03/06/2014
Quote: Windumup
Quote: sustainablspyro

The trapping is nothing like Pokemon. If it was then the traps are pretty much masterballs. They cant escape a trap you know.

I agree, I don't see much similiarity between trapping idea and Pokemon. Not to mention, that the lesser game doesn't need any additional investment, while in Skylanders if you want to have all the characters/figures/vilians, you need to pay the price.

For me it's not about final outlook of the TT game. For me they've wasted a lot of potential with SF. Cutting away Heroic Challenges, making the levels very long and disabling option to skip annoying dialogues, the ammount of boring repetitiveness, long and tiresome quests. That's enough for me to cross the game which had some potential and deffinitely was much more enjoyable in two previous versions. Especially, since I didn't minded to spend all the time on Heroic Challenges over and over again, seeing the growth of my characters. And after that, there was a punch - that doesn't count! Here, have a medal and get lost kid! Well, that was convinient enough, when they've stocked up their distribution in Europe and the fact, they're trying to go in quantity over quality. Characters are more and more similiar in many ways, which is disappointing. They are almost like reposes but with new layout and bit different skills (that's what they should actually do with real reposes).
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#40 Posted: 08:17:46 03/06/2014
Judging the game when they haven't showed more info yet this game may have better characters
Also is it really hard not to buy everything I mean you don't want to collect skylanders then don't no one is forcing you or anything.

DI are expensive for me in my opinion also I seen people complain getting double power discs in blind bags here you can see what the trap it is.

Just wait for e3 maybe they show more about the story I mean TFB was working on this game while acti was making and finishing swap force so let's wait but the story better in this game.

I'm getting it cause I'm a fan and always will be also they brought a prototype character back that's cool to play as him I'm sure he'll he my first trap master.

Yes the names are kinda bad snapshot sounds like he needs carry camara or something food fight is ok name he shoots food but in the trailer he says veggies when a tomato is clearly a fruit.

The trap technology looks intense how they came up with the talking of the trap witch surprised me it brought smile also going after dragonlanders as well that Samarai dragon got my attention.

Like I Said don't want the game Don't buy it don't like figures don't buy em like DI over skylanders. Then go to the most expensive figure and power discs. Not offending DI fans Just opinion
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 08:22:40 03/06/2014 by sky-dragon
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#41 Posted: 08:51:06 03/06/2014
I'm gonna wait until E3 reveals more info before I make my decision.
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#42 Posted: 15:54:39 03/06/2014
I think i'm leaving, Skylanders is overpriced and i have too many of them now and the new game doesnt make me more interested actually
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#43 Posted: 16:55:15 03/06/2014
I'll give Trap Team the benefit of the Doubt. I still don't get the Butt Hurt mentality of "I'm done because they keep making more" crap but whatever. Since you can use every Skylander that's ever been released in the current and future game I don't get why people complain when a new title comes out every year. I think they should keep making games and content. So far I've been happy with all of it. With the exception of Rufus I loved everything about Swap Force. I like collectible things, it's what I do. I also enjoy Marvel Heroes for that same reason. It's an ARPG (Like Skylanders) that allows you to collect them all or play with a select few. This is a public forum and everyone has their right to voice their opinion. I just don't see the validity of this form of complaint...smilie
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#44 Posted: 17:00:19 03/06/2014
I'm personally not as excited for this game as I was with the first three, I hope some E3 news could change that...
Corn_Hornet Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#45 Posted: 19:54:25 03/06/2014
I'll definitely by the starter pack, but still waiting to see if it's worth going all in or not. My living situation will be different by the time this comes out too, so there's probably going to be other things I need to spend money on first.
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#46 Posted: 20:21:10 03/06/2014
aaaand this goes here...

[User Posted Image]
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
TOlofter Yellow Sparx Gems: 1021
#47 Posted: 20:39:02 03/06/2014
I plan on buying the starter pack for the game itself and to use my existing characters. But right now, although still early, I may not go crazy on the figures. If any at all beyond the starter pack. The story seems very uninteresting.

If Disney Infinity truly does end up having a unique per-character leveling system and improves upon the originals downfalls, I may be leaning more towards that game.
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#48 Posted: 21:13:18 03/06/2014
I don't like fooling myself so I try not to.

I'm not quitting. Most likely, like a sucker I am going to buy everything but reposes again. It's different this time though. I'm doing it via deals, and I'm not doing it for me anymore. My son is finally getting to the point of really wanting to play himself, so while I'm putting it down sorta kinda - he's picking it up.

But I am going to try my best to only buy the ones that I think look cool - not because "I want them all".

That all changes if DI2.0 actually has some substance to toy box mode. Then I'll just move Nathan over there since he loves Hulk/IM/Spiderman so much.

One last thing with regards to those complaining and those who've grown annoyed at the complaining, its activisions fault, they've gone full money grub and its too extreme now. I like having options - I wanted more Giants (or a sequel to Giants), but after buying all the Swap Force characters and struggling to play them all due to the volume, and paying for them all, it's just obvious that 16 is TOO much for the more expensive figures that are essentially a gimmick. If I could go back in time, I'd 'Tong Po' myself when picking up Stink-Bomb. BUT its not just 16, now, the gimmick that is usually reserved for the already more expensive figures is being broken out into a second thing to buy? So instead of just 15+ dollar figures, we also have most like $5 traps ON TOP of them? It's just too much. Scale it back.
- Unreall
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#49 Posted: 23:26:54 03/06/2014
Quote: SlayerX11

Definitely on the fence, but my magic 8 ball says "most likely". Infinity 2.0 looks more potentially interesting to me this go round, and plus I'm a comics fan.

I agree, i really haven't played into DI 1.0 yet thou I did play a good portion of the Incredibles Toybox and if Marvel worlds build off that I'd prob play DI 2.0. I also think Activ needs to get it's butt kicked this time around maybe they will release they need to up there game if they want skylanders 5 to come out.

Quote: kaosmumishot
It's way too much money to waste for me to buy every character. I could afford it, but it is a waste. As I've said forever there is just not enough content to warrant all of the new characters they bring out. I agree that a handful of new ones is fine, but there are just too many.

But I will definitely buy the starter pack and use my existing characters to try and get more value out of those. I will be really, really annoyed if I find I can't achieve at least 80% completion of Trap Force without buying their additional traps/characters and whatever other gimmicks they have. That would be the end of Skylanders for me. Otherwise I will keep buying starter packs as long as I can use my existing purchases.

Sadly these will prob stay it makes one have to buy at least the (giants,swapables, trap masters) etc to get to every area. It's annoying yes but you could also just buy the game at 1/2 off on Black Friday(more then likely) play the game for the $40it will cost and not collect a darn thing. No one is forced to buy everything and honestly most ppl don't buy every skylander. One may not get everything done but can at least play the game which is neat on its own.

Quote: WickedRogue
If it has Heroics or not is a huge factor into how many characters I physically get for a while.

I so would like Heroics to come back. smilie I wish wii would be dropped they could patch in some during the games lifespan, would be neat if every week or so a new one was added.

Quote: tigerdr
debating this too because black friday or the cheaper sales of the game come summer time is a better outlook. too many figures and not enough content is making the game worthwhile anymore and i have atleast three bins of unopened figures between the three games so i'm good on those.

Thats not a bad idea thou you could also limit it also to getting a figure or two you like. You could also play them boxed and return them if you dont like them, I know a few ppl that have done that with their kids and let them choose the ones they like and return the rest.

Quote: Corn_Hornet
I'll definitely by the starter pack, but still waiting to see if it's worth going all in or not. My living situation will be different by the time this comes out too, so there's probably going to be other things I need to spend money on first.

I feel ya, plans are being drawn atm for a house remodel here atm. We are doing an extention cause we have 9 ppl living in our home atm and we are trying to gain a few extra bedroom and an attached garage area to get my wheelchair bound mother in and out easier. When the remodel goes everythings getting riped apart and I will need to pay for carpets, paints etc.
Haseo Blue Sparx Gems: 889
#50 Posted: 00:55:04 04/06/2014
I'm probably going to take a break on it this year, I might come back if they add internet or new game features like randomly generated dungeons.
---
-something-
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me