Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Had it with Skylanders?
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#1 Posted: 06:49:40 21/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Ok, before you accuse me of moaning about a game that hasn't come out yet, let me say that this is just my thoughts on this game so far. And, from what I'm seeing, I'm just not impressed.

1. Unfortunately, I just don't like the gimmick.
2. The new characters aren't "Wowing" me just yet.
3. No online play. I know this doesn't affect me personally, but its annoying that Activision aren't listening to the fans.
4. The "Name a Skylander" contest winners. The names are just terrible.... Not to mention the contest wasn't open to the UK! (I know this doesn't affect the game that much, but it still annoys me!)
5. I really dislike the new portal, not to mention that it puts the game's price up a lot

I can probably think of more too, but I just wondered... Have you had it with Skylanders?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:48:59 22/05/2014 by yelvy
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#2 Posted: 07:02:58 21/05/2014
Game wise? yes
Swap Force didnt really grab my interest to much even though i liked the idea and Trap Team looks to b doing the same

But on the other hand, at this point I'm kinda just in it for the collecting <.< most look cool and i like my army lol I will probably just collect the figures for the next game and beat it once
---
Praise Helix!!!
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#3 Posted: 11:59:24 21/05/2014
I got bored with Swap Force very quickly, but I love playing Spyro's Adventure still after all this time. I am hopeful that with TFB building this one that it will be more like the original. I like the sound of heaps of chapters of shorter length.

My main concern are existing characters still retaining their powers. As long as they don't nerf Stealth Elf, Whirlwind etc like they did in Swap Force then I will be happy with the new game. Although I will definitely only buy the bare minimum number of characters. I originally brought every character in the first 2 games in the hope that I would get to use them in more and more games, so instead of buying more characters I intend to stick to using the ones I already have.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#4 Posted: 12:50:05 21/05/2014
Here are my reasons why I've had it with Skylanders:

1. I'm not willing to spend about £60 on a third portal.

2. I feel like they're running out of ideas for characters, like Wallop for example. As if we didn't have enough Earth Skylanders with hammers. Also, Bat Spin just looks like Hex crossed with Free Ranger.

3. I bet you that they're not gonna repose Sunburn or any of forgotten Skylanders that people want but instead, we'll have more Spyro, Pop Fizz, Eruptor, Stealth Elf, Chop Chop, Cynder, Gill Grunt, Trigger Happy, Jet Vac and Whirlwind where they will run out of ideas for wow pows.

4. The main reason I got into Skylanders in the first place was because of Spyro, but now he's not seen as often in trailers and merchandise. Basically, I miss Spyro being the centre of attention and I want him to have his own game again. Don't get me wrong, I do like the first three Skylanders games how they are despite not being Spyro games, I just don't like how he has been turned into a marketing tool.

5. There's lots of other stuff I'd rather spend my money on since I'm a bigger fan of other things such as Pokemon and MLP, and I like to go to conventions at least once a year to buy anime and video game merchandise. Plus, there's a lot of other games that I want to buy.

6. I didn't feel there was much of a challenge in the story modes of the other games, even on the hard difficulty.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#5 Posted: 13:08:09 21/05/2014
Quote: alicecarp
6. I didn't feel there was much of a challenge in the story modes of the other games, even on the hard difficulty.

Try a One And Only challenge then. The games were designed to play with multiple characters, and I've found limiting yourself to a single character the entire game to be hard. I'm doing a 1aO challenge in Giants on Nightmare with Bash, and I've been stuck on Ariel Attack for weeks.
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#6 Posted: 13:31:34 21/05/2014
Quote: yelvy
Ok, before you accuse me of moaning about a game that hasn't come out yet, let me say that this is just my thoughts on this game so far. And, from what I'm seeing, I'm just not impressed.

3. No online play. I know this doesn't affect me personally, but its annoying that Activision aren't listening to the fans.

I can probably think of more too, but I just wondered... Have you had it with Skylanders?

At least you understood smilie Online gameplay would make the game so popular a lots of people like me plays games only cuz of online... like GTA, Minecraft, Gmod and Watch dogs that I'm gonna buy only for online gameplay. I will spend more money if it's online, a LOT more do you ear that Activision?
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#7 Posted: 14:38:04 21/05/2014
I thought about that for quite awhile. But for some reason, I decided that as long as the Skylanders video game franchise continues, I will not give up keeping Kaos from attempting to conquer all of Skylands.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#8 Posted: 14:50:39 21/05/2014
I didn't even buy Swap Force and I only got a few character figures from it. With Trap Team, I just didn't feel a single spark of interest when it was announced. The commercial was painful to watch and the gimmick is just...meh. *shrug* I'm more excited about buying new pants (seriously, I am), which is a sign that I'm done with this franchise on the whole. I'll still get a few of the figures, but collecting them is much easier when you have no interest at all in playing the games. Heck, I'm even giving my copies of SSA and Giants (along with most of my old figures) to my friend's kids. They'll love the series more than I do, and that makes me happy. :)
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#9 Posted: 15:04:32 21/05/2014
I love Skylanders, I thought the Swap Force "gimmick" was a great addition. I loved they upgraded to a better engine.

But, I am still not really feeling this year's "gimmick". We have plenty of playable characters, why introduce generic totems to play as enemies? Make them figures and introduce story elements about how the bad and good guys are either teaming up or both seeking the same goals. As it is, we have 80 unique characters already, it would take days to play as them all - I already have many I never mess with at all. I get they need new stuff to sell this year, but this isn't it.

I'll buy Trap Team. Even without buying more figures, I already have tons of playable characters - having more content to use them is definitely good. The pack ins will also allow me to sample the new "gimmick". I'm sure I'll get many of the new characters, but a full collection isn't in the cards. And I definitely won't be chasing down these little generic totems, reposes or variants.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#10 Posted: 15:12:19 21/05/2014
I didn't find Swap Force that great... It lacked differences with the other game. Whe had Giants, to me, Swappers don't seem different aside from the Swapping thing...That's it.

With Trap Team, I feel like they've tryed to do more with the In-Game stuff. First thing, my fave game, the Lock-Imp, is coming back. Sounds freaky, but I love that little slugger getting slammed from one to another side so we could open doors. It was so silly it was funny!

Another thing I love is that the "skylanders feel" has come back.
Wash Bucker, Blast Zone... They all seem so... "Fight friendly."
Tree Rex, Thumpback. They seemed Brutal and strong, unlike the Swao Force.
Spyro, Cynder, Stealth Elf, Gill Grunt etc. Seem all so original and not tat complicated.
I have notthing to say on the cores of either Giants or Swap Force. These where good IMO.
Just the gimmicky Landers from the last game are so, damn, lame... ;>.>

One last thing.
I always wished to paly as cartain villians, and I got dem dream come true! I can't wait to use the traps to get them!

ONE THING I HATE, IS THAT WE NEED A NEW PORTAL THOUGH!
It seriously makes me mad. But the price makes it okay for me. This portal looks very complicated so I guess it makes up.
Star Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5323
#11 Posted: 17:04:47 21/05/2014
There are a few things that are putting me off buying the next game:
1. I will have to buy another new portal pack for about £60 to play this.
2. The 'trapping the villains' gimmick does not interest me.
3. Skystones is back in this game. I know some people liked it in Giants but I hated it.

However, I like some of the new cores and as long as I can continue to use my old figures (I rarely buy reposes) and the jump button is back, I will probably buy this game at some point.
---
What! Marco sent you here? I've got a restraining order against him! - Rapunzel, Spyro 3
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#12 Posted: 17:23:39 21/05/2014
I think the Giants felt so brutal and strong because they were intended to feel that way in that game. Swap Force moved in the direction of longer, more challenging content - therefore they had to tone down the "I win" characters, particularly since they could level up even higher. While it is fun for a bit to walk around just demolishing the bad guys, it doesn't last long term. There has to be challenge. I actually enjoy playing some of the more difficult or "weaker" Skylanders because you have to play smarter instead of just bum rushing everything.

Yes, they could accommodate both with skill levels - but then you lose some audience that "finishes" it quickly on the easiest setting. Parents don't like to hear their kids beat their brand new $75 game in a day. The kid down the street from me told me how fast he "beat" Skylanders and was bored of it - but that meant easy setting power gaming with his already leveled up figures. He didn't explore all the zones, didn't find all the items, he just beat the last boss and "Done".
Chibilove Green Sparx Gems: 400
#13 Posted: 17:59:29 21/05/2014
I havent "had it with skylanders" ... yet. If there is another skylanders day in january 2015 at gamestop, im definitly buying. and then after that, i dont think ill buy anymore in 2015
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ChibiMadness&sclick=1
Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death They might as well be the same thing
#14 Posted: 18:00:42 21/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Im just gonna watch from the sidelines smilie
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#15 Posted: 18:06:39 21/05/2014
Everyone slammed Vicarious Visions on SWAP Force, but did TFB get slammed? No, they got praise.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#16 Posted: 18:38:26 21/05/2014
Quote: Matteomax
Everyone slammed Vicarious Visions on SWAP Force, but did TFB get slammed? No, they got praise.

Where have you been?
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#17 Posted: 22:27:35 21/05/2014
I think Swap Force could be better but i can't stand it how everyone says it sucks compared to SSA and Giants, yes there were a few things like the removal of the heroics and stuff but its still just a Skylander game... is it just the jumping that people hate then? and don't start about you ''it lost the TFB feeling'' since you guys just say that because one guy started that :/ also, the Skylanders arent ''that'' stupid, i mean Ninjini? she is just a big Stealth elf and doesnt even look like a ninja... or Hot Head? a Giant Eruptor... I'm sorry if i offended someone so just know that i don't mean to offend ya~
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#18 Posted: 04:05:18 22/05/2014

With the exception of the loading screens and lack of heroics, I REALLY liked the artistical aspect and the challenge of Swap Force. TFB shines more in other areas, so the two together complement one another quite nicely.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#19 Posted: 11:05:07 22/05/2014
^THIS

they both had their ups and downs... I also think Giants levels were really boring....
---
#20 Posted: 13:44:50 22/05/2014
Haha, I just realized... I think what's really killed my enjoyment of Skylanders was Marketing Wizard Gandalf/Eon from the very first game. XD His constant reminders that you need MOAR Skylanders really bugged me the last time I played.

The constant need to swap out figures to play was a bit tedious, too. It wouldn't have been so bad if one didn't need all their figures out all the time to play, thus taking up the entire living room with a giant pile of toys. Maybe I was doing it wrong, but still, it was a bit much after awhile to be constantly digging through that pile looking for who I wanted to play with. My dog sure liked it, though. o_o

And the grinding! I am not a fan of grinding to level up characters. The thought of having to do that for the number I had was kind of a downer.

Oh, and I deeply resent having to keep Gil Grunt in order to complete the first game (I didn't like any of the water Skylanders then). :D
#21 Posted: 13:45:55 22/05/2014
i LOVED Swap Force. SSA & Giants just felt like a bore when it was coming down to the end.
---
Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death They might as well be the same thing
Kung Fu Man Gold Sparx Gems: 2120
#22 Posted: 13:57:06 22/05/2014
Quote: Razz
The constant need to swap out figures to play was a bit tedious, too. It wouldn't have been so bad if one didn't need all their figures out all the time to play, thus taking up the entire living room with a giant pile of toys. Maybe I was doing it wrong, but still, it was a bit much after awhile to be constantly digging through that pile looking for who I wanted to play with. My dog sure liked it, though. o_o

No you're pretty much doing it right, I've been doing score attack runs and in order to do everything in a level, I end up with quite a few bits and pieces all over the floor. At least with Giants when you ran into a feat of strength, only ONE giant was needed...
#23 Posted: 14:20:13 22/05/2014
Oh good, glad it's not just me. XD I can see how that sort of thing would be great fun for a kid, but I'm in my 30s and live with dogs, cats, and other adults and I found myself just wanting to play a regular game with a controller and nothing else. It doesn't help that I am limited in where I can sit in order to see the screen and I need most of the floor space in my immediate reach just to wiggle around and stay comfortable.
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#24 Posted: 15:01:53 22/05/2014
Quote: Kevin16
I think Swap Force could be better but i can't stand it how everyone says it sucks compared to SSA and Giants, yes there were a few things like the removal of the heroics and stuff but its still just a Skylander game... is it just the jumping that people hate then? and don't start about you ''it lost the TFB feeling'' since you guys just say that because one guy started that :/ also, the Skylanders arent ''that'' stupid, i mean Ninjini? she is just a big Stealth elf and doesnt even look like a ninja... or Hot Head? a Giant Eruptor... I'm sorry if i offended someone so just know that i don't mean to offend ya~

Quote: GhostRoaster

With the exception of the loading screens and lack of heroics, I REALLY liked the artistical aspect and the challenge of Swap Force. TFB shines more in other areas, so the two together complement one another quite nicely.

I agree with these. I don't get a lot of the hate for SF either. It's the game I've actually enjoyed the most, and I applaud VV for the many improvements they brought into the game with that entry. I do think it has a different feel than the TfB games, but I don't see that as a necessarily bad thing.
---
Purple dragon.
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#25 Posted: 16:24:46 22/05/2014
I have not you dumb spyro fans
#26 Posted: 16:36:53 22/05/2014 | Topic Creator
^ Thanks! smilie
#27 Posted: 16:39:56 22/05/2014
For real? Come on, Skylanders fans, don't be jerks like some of the Spyro fans. You aren't making a good case for yourselves. If you'd read any part of this post AT ALL you'd have seen that we're all Skylanders fans, too, but that being a fan doesn't mean you have to buy every last piece of merchandise if you don't want it.
#28 Posted: 16:44:06 22/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm with Razz, don't think all actual Spyro fans hate Skylanders, because we don't!
diddy50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2554
#29 Posted: 17:03:43 22/05/2014
I don't get why people keep complaining about being Forced to buy new portals with each game? You are not paying anything for them, you are paying for the figures. In this case the figures and crystals. With Giants they did the Portal owners pack for cheaper but guess what, It was missing two characters and a portal. It was only $15 cheaper, TWO characters cost more than that alone.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#30 Posted: 18:10:28 22/05/2014
For real? Come on, Skylanders fans, don't be jerks like some of the Spyro fans. You aren't making a good case for yourselves. If you'd read any part of this post AT ALL you'd have seen that we're all Skylanders fans, too, but that being a fan doesn't mean you have to buy every last piece of merchandise if you don't want it.

This.

At least not all Spyro fans bash Skylanders before giving it a chance all because of Spyro's new design. People who do that give the older Spyro fanbase a bad name.

What annoys is when the Skylander-hating Spyro fans expect all Skylander fans to not know about classic Spyro (although it's understandable if you're a young child who wasn't alive in the 90s or early 2000s). For example, someone complained about Spyro's new design on the Skylanders Facebook page and I told them to "Get over it" and then they said "Says the kid with no prior knowledge of the Spyro franchise".
Dyno-Mite Ripto Gems: 92
#31 Posted: 18:57:42 22/05/2014

Not making a good case for ourselves? I understand, if you are here you are or we're probably a fan. I get your point. You're generalizing Skylanders fans accusing them of generalizing? Mighty hypocritical.
#32 Posted: 20:06:12 22/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Guys:

Not all Spyro fans hate Skylanders
Not all Skylanders fans know nothing about Spyro
People can like both!
Some people don't like one and like the other
Some people are jerks and don't respect other peoples opinions!

Ok? smilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#33 Posted: 20:23:47 22/05/2014
Ooooh, come on! Not that "Spyro is ugly now" war, AGAIN.

I am ABSOLUTELY sure that every open-minded Spyro fan would not judge his new Skylander design, before knowing the franchise itself.

Is like saying that the LoS version is ugly. Is different. And suits perfectly that theme.

And before you say anything, yes, I played and finished all the classic Spyro games (except for Enter the Dragonfly and Shadow Legacy, because of a few terrible bugs), and the Legend ones.

And I'm frankly ENTHUSIASTIC to finally have an official Spyro figure. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#34 Posted: 21:08:58 22/05/2014
Quote:
Not making a good case for ourselves? I understand, if you are here you are or we're probably a fan. I get your point. You're generalizing Skylanders fans accusing them of generalizing? Mighty hypocritical.

Wut? I was talking about the people in this thread. Read before making baseless accusations, yeah? The more I read this comment, the less sense it makes. What...what are you actually trying to say? o_o

Regardless, BOT! This is a topic for Skylanders fans who are burned out on the franchise as of now. No matter the reasons, it's still burnout and nothing anyone can say is going to change that (but whining at us/them sure does a lot to validate how we feel :D).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:17:27 22/05/2014 by Razz
#35 Posted: 21:42:19 22/05/2014
Quote:

Wut? I was talking about the people in this thread. Read before making baseless accusations, yeah? The more I read this comment, the less sense it makes. What...what are you actually trying to say? o_o

Regardless, BOT! This is a topic for Skylanders fans who are burned out on the franchise as of now. No matter the reasons, it's still burnout and nothing anyone can say is going to change that (but whining at us/them sure does a lot to validate how we feel smilie).

The point of the message wasn't to light your Skylanders passion on fire, it was to exhaust your blatant hypocrisy. Not every Skylanders fan in this thread is preaching hate to the classics, just gnarlytreesnex. And believe me, he doesn't represent the [mature] fanbase at all.
#36 Posted: 21:48:43 22/05/2014
So...you basically took what I said and blew it way out of proportion needlessly and then used that to be rude to me. Grand.

I'm an older fan, I KNOW gnarlytreesnex is just one 13-year-old fan (whose opinion is shared by others on these forums, but not necessarily anyone else in this specific thread). Making a mountain out of a molehill I wrote this morning before I'd had my coffee and while I was rushing out the door is just ridiculous. But thanks for reminding me that my second biggest source of burnout for this franchise besides the games themselves is the fans who will take any excuse to be nasty to one another (myself sometimes included; right now, actually, and I'll own that because calling someone a hypocrite over a bit of rushed wording is absolute bull).
#37 Posted: 21:55:19 22/05/2014
So...you basically took what I said and blew it way out of proportion needlessly and then used that to be rude to me. Grand.

I'm an older fan, I KNOW gnarlytreesnex is just one 13-year-old fan (whose opinion is shared by others on these forums, but not necessarily anyone else in this specific thread). Making a mountain out of a molehill I wrote this morning before I'd had my coffee and while I was rushing out the door is just ridiculous. But thanks for reminding me that my second biggest source of burnout for this franchise besides the games themselves is the fans who will take any excuse to be nasty to one another (myself sometimes included; right now, actually, and I'll own that because calling someone a hypocrite over a bit of rushed wording is absolute bull).

Now you're expecting me to know when you haven't had your coffee? Pretty soon I'll be your live in maid and yes man. I judged your comment not on the fact you were a little drowsy but the content, which clearly stated:
Quote:
Skylanders fans, don't be jerks like some of the Spyro fans. You aren't making a good case for yourselves.

Didn't agree with the bold, since you state "fans" and then who actually was a jerk? Gnarlytreesnex. Which isn't "fans", by the way. Fans is plural. You know what plural means, don't you?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:56:15 22/05/2014 by Dyno-Mite
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#38 Posted: 22:05:34 22/05/2014
No online play killed it for me. I'm a diehard fan, but I was losing interest and its just not good enough anymore for me. Me andf my buddies play a game online repeatedly for a good 6 months straight, egging each other on to buy the DLC and stuff. TFB, VV, and Activision could have made our wallets bleed to death if they had online play, but no sir they don't like online play.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#39 Posted: 22:05:57 22/05/2014
How about we agree to ignore each other? I seriously do not care how badly you want to pick nits over semantics. I meant what I said the way I said it and I don't give a hoot how you choose to interpret or misinterpret it (and you are the only one to do so, because nobody else actually seemed to care and they got the point I was making).

I feel like we've butted heads before and, I'll be frank, at least right now, I don't like you. You've been nothing but rude to me directly at every opportunity I've seen in this thread so: shhhhh. Shoosh. I'm done acknowledging that you exist.

ANYWAY. Didn't we have a legit topic here about why people are burned out on Skylanders? Let's go back to that.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:06:51 22/05/2014 by Razz
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#40 Posted: 22:49:34 22/05/2014
I am surprisingly excited for trap team
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#41 Posted: 22:50:51 22/05/2014
Quote: Drek95
And I'm frankly ENTHUSIASTIC to finally have an official Spyro figure. smilie

Err... We had a couple of them. Besides the Nestlé one, rare as heck, but still. From what I know, there were two distributed in Nestlé packs, a couple of those speed toys you pull back and let go, and two bobbleheads, and a promo Shadow Legacy figure.

This post is pointless, but I'm bored and felt like babbling about Spyro merch. smilie
#42 Posted: 23:11:45 22/05/2014
Quote: gnarlytreesnex

I think little Skylanderkids like you are more irritating then Spyro fans >.>
---
#43 Posted: 23:35:53 22/05/2014

I think ALL fans can be.

Is it actually confirmed there won't be online? Or is that how it looks now? Cause calling it how I see it, if they aren't doing Online now, they're never doing it.
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#44 Posted: 23:40:40 22/05/2014

we aren't annoying bro but I'm no little kid I'm a preteen
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#45 Posted: 02:33:12 23/05/2014
I'm looking forward to the characters. But the gameplay better be then Swap Force.
#46 Posted: 13:22:33 23/05/2014
Quote: GothamLord
but I'm no little kid I'm a preteen

[User Posted Image]

Hate to break reality to you, buy you're a kid until you are 18.

KID FOREVER!

[User Posted Image]
---
#47 Posted: 13:30:06 23/05/2014

[User Posted Image]

You're a teenager when you hit 12. Seriously stop being an ***hole.
#48 Posted: 14:07:12 23/05/2014
Oh good, glad it's not just me. smilie I can see how that sort of thing would be great fun for a kid, but I'm in my 30s and live with dogs, cats, and other adults and I found myself just wanting to play a regular game with a controller and nothing else. It doesn't help that I am limited in where I can sit in order to see the screen and I need most of the floor space in my immediate reach just to wiggle around and stay comfortable.

I feel your pain. I bring the army to the couch and invested in a USB extension cable. Problem solved. But I get weary of the swapping too--but I like it better than on the 3DS because they made the toys irrelevant once you scanned them in.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:08:19 23/05/2014 by GhostRoaster
#49 Posted: 14:11:12 23/05/2014
Quote: Chibilove

[User Posted Image]

KID FOREVER!

[User Posted Image]

Is it Girl Gaming Month?
[User Posted Image]
---
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#50 Posted: 14:31:38 23/05/2014
I'm pretty much done with it. If I want to play it, I'll borrow it from the kids. besides, I have a nice number of Skylanders that I don't need the others.

Quote: MugoUrth
Quote: alicecarp

Try a One And Only challenge then. The games were designed to play with multiple characters, and I've found limiting yourself to a single character the entire game to be hard. I'm doing a 1aO challenge in Giants on Nightmare with Bash, and I've been stuck on Ariel Attack for weeks.

If you have to play it a specific way (that the creators didn't even intend) just for it to be challenging then you have a problem. It's like that whole ridiculous Nuzlocke challenge people take upon themselves while playing Pokémon.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me