Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Mega Groudon and Kyogre confirmed!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1
Mega Groudon and Kyogre confirmed!!!!!!! [CLOSED]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 01:46:17 11/05/2014 | Topic Creator
In Pokemon TV they said "Mega Shinka" which means Mega evolution which means MEGA GROUDON AND KYOGRE CONFIRMED!
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#2 Posted: 02:05:03 11/05/2014
We don't need this thread, we've got an official topic. And no, they did not say mega shinka, they said "Hmm, the Kyogre and Groudon appear to be different. Could they be mega evolutions?". It's not confirmed 100% yet, but it's led on that they are.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#3 Posted: 02:10:22 11/05/2014
OLD NEWS DAMNIT!
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#4 Posted: 02:37:57 11/05/2014
That does not confirm it at all. And as I have stated before, I bet these remakes won't bring a single new Mega nor any of the next games until they hit Gen 7.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#5 Posted: 02:38:46 11/05/2014
Thereisathreadforthiskthanksbye

Quote: DummyZ
That does not confirm it at all. And as I have stated before, I bet these remakes won't bring a single new Mega nor any of the next games until they hit Gen 7.

Yeah.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#6 Posted: 02:41:44 11/05/2014

No. I think there will be more Mega Evolutions, but that is just me.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#7 Posted: 02:42:15 11/05/2014
Maybe Megas will be the new walking Pokemons.
#8 Posted: 02:44:56 11/05/2014 | Topic Creator

Explain the box art then!
Surely you know what is up with them on the cover
---
#9 Posted: 02:45:46 11/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Windumup

Quote: Trix Master 100
OLD NEWS DAMNIT!

I am discussing something from PokemonStarTV which aired TODAY
---
#10 Posted: 02:47:38 11/05/2014

*cough*Shadow Lugia*cough*
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#11 Posted: 02:48:18 11/05/2014

I'd say new forms, those exist too you know. >.>
The markings are different, but nothing about the main body. They would be the worst looking Megas due to the little amount of design change.

I think they might have Meag Swampert & Sceptile added. Maybe they'll have Groudon & Kyogre, but they are definatly not confirmed.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#12 Posted: 02:49:15 11/05/2014

they're glowing

you know what they did on the r/s/e start screen?

they were glowing
---
self professed austGAYlian
#13 Posted: 02:51:35 11/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: ReshiramForever

they're glowing

you know what they did on the r/s/e start screen?

they were glowing

But the symbols didnt change on the r/s/e screen.

Also it is possible they are in the middle of mega evolving on the ORAS box art works
---
#14 Posted: 02:54:50 11/05/2014
New Megas confirmed!
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
#15 Posted: 02:56:14 11/05/2014 | Topic Creator
^I love how 99% of those were forms and 1% was a form exclusive to 1 game
---
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#16 Posted: 02:57:26 11/05/2014

I'll list some other possibilites:

• Just some fancy box art details.
  • A possibly forced form (by Team Aqua/Magma possibly)
  • Simply a pose preparing a move.
  • Glow

While it doesn't mean anything, the fact that the cutscenes revealed had the originals instead of what you say are "megas" simply doesn't help the cause.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:58:57 11/05/2014 by DummyZ
#17 Posted: 02:59:44 11/05/2014 | Topic Creator

While it doesn't mean anything, the fact that the cutscenes revealed had the originals instead of what you say are "megas" simply doesn't help the cause.

They cut off the battle at one point and covered the screen with a mystery mark.

Also the Japanese arm of The Pokémon Company sent out an e-mail to all Daisuki Club members which ends up pointing out the differences to Groudon & Kyogre on the box-art, stating that they're showcasing "never before seen Pokémon", the same terminology they used for Black & White Kyurem, as well as Mega Mewtwo Y upon their reveal, indicating that they are more than stylised artwork of the Pokémon. We'll bring more on this as it comes

So clearly it is either a mega or form, and with the signs pointing toward mega I wouldn't be surprised
---
#18 Posted: 03:03:39 11/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Just some fancy box art details.

That's actually pretty much been crossed out by the Japanese branch of The Pokemon Company, so... yeah...

Why can't they just be new forms? I'm still expecting new mega evolutions, but I don't think Groudon or Kyogre are going to be getting mega evolutions.

well them saying are those "Mega Shinka" without mentioning forms kinda gave it away
---
#19 Posted: 03:04:31 11/05/2014

Quote: Trix Master 100
OLD NEWS DAMNIT!

I am discussing something from PokemonStarTV which aired TODAY

I know, Why'd ya think I yelled that out?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#20 Posted: 03:07:43 11/05/2014

They cut off the battle at one point and covered the screen with a mystery mark.

Also the Japanese arm of The Pokémon Company sent out an e-mail to all Daisuki Club members which ends up pointing out the differences to Groudon & Kyogre on the box-art, stating that they're showcasing "never before seen Pokémon", the same terminology they used for Black & White Kyurem, as well as Mega Mewtwo Y upon their reveal, indicating that they are more than stylised artwork of the Pokémon. We'll bring more on this as it comes

So clearly it is either a mega or form, and with the signs pointing toward mega I wouldn't be surprised

They could be Megas, albeit crappy ones iwth little design change.... However, they could also not be. It's not that they aren't but rather that THEY ARE NOT CONFIRMED as Megas. This topic's premise is claiming that they are confirmed and definate, which they aren't. There is still as much chance of not being Mega as there is of them being so.

Your claims regarding "Mega shinka" are a simple two words taken completely out of context. Words are meaningless without a complete sentence to back them up. Something JoeRox provided saying that it was merely the announcer speculating if they were with no definate confirmation.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:10:30 11/05/2014 by Seiki
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#21 Posted: 03:49:18 11/05/2014
100 % of this topic is old news -.-
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#22 Posted: 04:31:47 11/05/2014
This is the worst topic of the day.
---
words. letters. filler.
#23 Posted: 06:12:27 11/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: willspyro
100 % of this topic is old news -.-

You do realize that the original post is using info from something that aired like today right?
How is today old news (well once it is tomorrow it will sort of be but that isnt the point)

Quote: AngelicBeast

This is what I'm really hoping for.
Though I'm pretty sure that in X and Y, it said that the Kalos region is the ONLY region to have megas.

I don't think it did, I believe it said they first discovered the stones in Kalos.
---
#24 Posted: 06:16:26 11/05/2014
Quote: AngelicBeast

This is what I'm really hoping for.
Though I'm pretty sure that in X and Y, it said that the Kalos region is the ONLY region to have megas.

I don't recall such. That and it just sounds slightly silly to me. Because you can't exactly take out an entire concept in the gameplay without anyone noticing. Like "LOL! ONLY IN THIS OLDER GAME! IF U NO HAVE IT U IS SCRUB!" kind of thing. I mean in previous pokemon games they have taken some things out like walk with your pokemon and such, but those were rather minor changes. In battle gameplay the makers don't exactly touch those, maybe polish them up with new stuff, but barely take anything out. Perhaps Kalos is the first region to discover Mega evolution, but certainly X/Y is not the only game that's gonna have Mega evos in it's content.
---
icon from Empoh
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#25 Posted: 07:41:21 11/05/2014
[User Posted Image]
Seriously, windump, your topics are getting on the same level of TPM. And even hir topics are better at times.
[With that, I mean both of you are late-todate]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:40:20 11/05/2014 by NINJAsk11
#26 Posted: 09:25:27 11/05/2014
^ I agree
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#27 Posted: 09:53:53 11/05/2014
Mega Confimmed

YES!
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#28 Posted: 19:06:19 11/05/2014
Windumup topics are becoming Gnarlytreesnex topics.
---
words. letters. filler.
#29 Posted: 19:43:54 11/05/2014
too much dump here
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#30 Posted: 07:16:44 12/05/2014
[User Posted Image]

...just leaving this here.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#31 Posted: 07:47:55 12/05/2014
Quote: Crookshanks
Quote: NINJAsk11
[User Posted Image]
Seriously, windump, your topics are getting on the same level of TPM. And even hir topics are better at times.
[With that, I mean both of you are late-todate]

thats one of the worst GIFs i have ever seen

and also its Windumup

It wasn't made by me so shut up.
Everyone calls him windump.
#32 Posted: 09:40:26 12/05/2014
Tsssskt tsssssk!
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#33 Posted: 10:44:20 12/05/2014
i swear we were mad at someone for making a windump joke a few topics ago o.o
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#34 Posted: 10:48:04 12/05/2014
Not that gif...please don't post that... <.>
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#35 Posted: 11:17:47 12/05/2014
Ok...that escaleted quickly.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#36 Posted: 14:14:39 12/05/2014

• Glow

Quote:
Edit @ 15:38: The Japanese arm of The Pokémon Company sent out an e-mail to all Daisuki Club members which ends up pointing out the differences to Groudon & Kyogre on the box-art, stating that they're showcasing "never before seen Pokémon", the same terminology they used for Black & White Kyurem, as well as Mega Mewtwo Y upon their reveal, indicating that they are more than stylised artwork of the Pokémon. We'll bring more on this as it comes

stop living in denial
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#37 Posted: 14:17:43 12/05/2014
btw im taking screenshots of everybody saying they aren't mega forms
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#38 Posted: 23:48:51 13/05/2014
Quote: Seiki

They could be Megas, albeit crappy ones iwth little design change.... However, they could also not be. It's not that they aren't but rather that THEY ARE NOT CONFIRMED as Megas. This topic's premise is claiming that they are confirmed and definate, which they aren't. There is still as much chance of not being Mega as there is of them being so.

Your claims regarding "Mega shinka" are a simple two words taken completely out of context. Words are meaningless without a complete sentence to back them up. Something JoeRox provided saying that it was merely the announcer speculating if they were with no definate confirmation.

exactly this. just because "mega evolution" was stated in the episode doesn't immediately mean that there are mega evolutions. That's like saying you heard them say "evolution" and immediately think Groudon and Kyogre have evolutions now.

Don't get me wrong, Mega Groudon and Mega Kyogre would be AWESOME- but claiming they've been confirmed through just two words isn't enough.

Quote: Wolfgang
[User Posted Image]

...just leaving this here.

beautiful.
---
Cool cool.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#39 Posted: 00:28:03 14/05/2014
OP wants the thread locked, so this is getting closed.

Isn't it nice when users become frightened to make topics about things they like for fear it's going to draw ridicule and trolling from other users? Actually, that doesn't sound very nice at all. If this was an attempt to tell him to move this to the ORAS topic in video gaming, it certainly was a very passive-aggressive one.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me