Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
First | Previous | Page 46 of 47 | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2251 Posted: 22:07:21 25/12/2016
with power added the suit came to life and began to automatically repair itself but the bio remains were burned up as a system security measure making the remains unusable.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#2252 Posted: 02:00:41 04/04/2017
"Durza sure seems like a strange character. Where exactly are you from? If ya don't mind me asking?" Ballistic, as they were walking, turns the music down slightly so that it was almost in-noticeable, "I don't recall having any sort of cryo-stasis fifty years ago." she was still in the belief that they weren't from another dimension. A different time would be more plausible in such an advanced universe.
---
Well that just happened...
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2253 Posted: 02:08:01 04/04/2017
OOC: hmm, maybe I should have had explained the energy transfer thingy a little better... It was more meant not to power anything, but to grasp it, making the object(the suit and body in this instance) capable of moving through space without the laws of motion effecting it the way it would if an outside force acted upon it. So in short, make it so it is moving on its own and not being pushed or pulled. That's on me though ^_^

Lucien retracted his touch upon the suit's active cleansing, Blasted technology. Why would it activate such a task? Does it not recognize its own master's form and genetic code? I thought machines were smart. he looked over the remains, searching for some sort of remains. It couldn't have terminated everything that quickly, could it?
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2254 Posted: 02:24:42 04/04/2017
it had terminated enough of it to not be enough as it resumed its auto repair.

Terrence says "still don't believe were from another dimension hugh? it's ok I don't blame you I didn't believe Durza when we first met him that he was from a dimension were our world was some sort of fanbased story on a game from his. honestly I thought it was total bull**** but when we met Spyro and Cynder he knew a lot about them along with there two sons. honestly just thinking about it gives me a headache. but yeah in short I come from another dimension and I live in Avalar Valley just outside of the city of Warfang. its a beautiful place and very popular."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2255 Posted: 02:47:28 04/04/2017
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
it had terminated enough of it to not be enough as it resumed its auto repair.

It did a who-what now?
If I'm reading this correctly, it rapidly incinerated an entire body before even a 5 year old child could pull his hand away from a hot stove top... I'm sorry if I seem to have some sort of argument about everything, but a lot of the stuff you do just doesn't add up in a more logical sense, or unless I'm missing a lot of information about this robot.
If you have anything to counter me with about what I've done, don't be afraid to hash it out XD

Back in the outerspaces:

Lucien clenched his teeth as he was unable to find much in the sense of "remains" as most of it seemed to have been completely disintegrated and spaced. Frankenrus, whatever it is you have in mind. Let it be enough to bring him back to normal. he decided no to supply power to the suit again and just started for the ship, dragging the suit behind him as he steadily increased speed. Lucien felt himself unable to breath for a moment. It was space, so there was nothing he could breath, but at least last time he was able to feel the sensation of breathing. Why has it changed?
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2256 Posted: 03:02:01 04/04/2017
ooc: well its true normally it would need much more reserve power to pull that off but to be fair we're rping in a world that's loaded with fiction and si-fi, besides at the very least in my opinion what I have planned will be worth it. and it will put that extra mechanical arm to good use.

the suits sensors repair themselves enough to detect Lucien's lack of oxygen and gave him an oxygen mask.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2257 Posted: 14:52:46 04/04/2017
OOC: Cool, don't quite remember where it is at the moment XD but even though it is si-fi and just an RP, but still have to have a basis of logic so as to make things seem as if it's not just "because it is/did/does" but, as I told my friend earlier, maybe I should be more lenient on minor things, I'm just too much of a critic XP

Lucien was unfamiliar with the functions of the suit, or what it was trying to do for him, so he just left the item drifting about. The trip back to this ship would take a little longer due to having to compensate for the currently unknown weight of the metal he drug behind him, but he has withstood holding his breath for up to hours in water. Space didn't have water, however, and Lucien was aware he would be cutting it close if he didn't pick up the pace.

Bringing his speed up to nearly 200 basic miles per hour, he would return to the ship in a matter of seconds. Coming upon the large star ship, he drifted down to the docking bay. Entering the ship and placing the robotic suit down on the platform, he took a minute to breathe.
---
#2258 Posted: 15:17:16 04/04/2017
meanwhile...

Frankenrus was ready to do what he planned and was waiting for Lucien to get back.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#2259 Posted: 09:52:38 07/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Seconds later a medical team came in. "Tell us what we should do."
---
SC
#2260 Posted: 08:38:06 09/04/2017
Ballistic nods her head slightly as she listened to Terrence's reply, "Dimensional travel isn't real, I'd believe time travel before I believe dimension jumping any day," she grinned as she spoke, "Besides, it's not like that really matters now does it? I mean you're here, with me," she paused for a second, "And your family. Which is more than I can say about myself," her head tilted a little. Pulling it back strait she smiles again, "Builds character, experiencing things on your own. That way you know how you'd react to situations, no matter how out of the blue they may seem."
---
#2261 Posted: 17:08:46 09/04/2017
Terrence nodded "that is true and I don't blame you on the dimensional travel thing, besides real or not it's just one big headache to keep track of. honestly I've just learned to go with it and hope nothing bad happens. but enough about that, so lets go to a more relatable topic. what kind of music do you like to listen to?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2262 Posted: 03:25:27 10/04/2017
Ballistic leans back a little with a big grin, "I don't really have a specific genre I listen to, but I'm more known for listening to light dubs and techno influenced rock. Was it not obvious earlier?" she pulls her headphones from her head and quickly jumps up to place them halfway on Terrence's head, so that one ear, toward herself, was still open. The current track was "Flight" by Tristam and Braken, volume still not too high, mostly for her not knowing his noise tolerance.
---
#2263 Posted: 15:39:28 10/04/2017
Terrence smiled enjoying it and says "I have to admite it's a nice change considering how much Durza listens to hard rock and heavy metal music. and it doesn't help when he cranks the volume up to an eleven. if anything I'm surprised he isn't depth."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2264 Posted: 22:48:33 24/04/2017
Ballistic shook her head, "For a dude who's been trained by some sage level elemental, you sure can be illiterate," she giggles a little. Pulling the headphones from Terrence's head, she leans in to whisper, "I think the word you're looking for is deaf," she pulls back slapping the headphones back around her own neck. Her tail swished up around and flicked Terrence just begin his horns with unrealistic accuracy, "I think I smell the mess hall down this way." She grinned lightly again, "Smell of beef roast and vegetables, like stew," she hummed a little in delight.
---
#2265 Posted: 23:37:43 24/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile Icestorm was on his way to the food hall as well. He was feeling depressed from the trouble this war has caused. He needed a drink from what he has been through.
---
SC
#2266 Posted: 21:14:15 29/04/2017
Terrence blushed at her correction but his scales didn't show it as he says "to be fair I've been dead for about 60 years stuck in hell with that Frankenstein dragon trying to stop him from coming back from the dead and embarrassingly enough failing. luckily he grew a conscience (he isn't illiterate I just cant spell for a darn) so he's on our side now." he sniffs the air and says "it does smell like stew alright. and using up all that power earlier can really work up an appetite." he didn't feel the flick as he had thick scales that make it go unnoticed to him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2267 Posted: 23:45:02 29/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Soon Icestorm arrived at the dinner hall and got a drink and sat alone at one of the tables. He was looking down.
---
SC
#2268 Posted: 16:16:28 30/04/2017
OOC: I kind of figured XP cant you spell check? Most modern devices do that you know. You has da interwebs, search for words or terms to use so ya can look more professional... Well I can't say I'm personally a professional, but I do work hard to make my posts entertaining and detailed. Where do you think SpyroD got his high held grammar ^.^

"Well look at it this way," she turned around to walk backwards a ways as she spoke, "It's in the past, so it cant hurt you anymore. Enjoy the now, experience life, not war." She spun back around, "Take myself for example. I wouldn't be here on this ship with you guys without war, but do I blame or thank it? I don't, mostly because it was not my fight, and personally I prefer to avoid conflict," she giggles a little, "Which is why I pack a mean, fast, punch in my bird. Faster its over with, the faster I can get back to what I want to do. If anything I'm saying makes sense, I've kind of just been rambling honestly."
---
#2269 Posted: 00:37:50 01/05/2017
Terrence shrugged "maybe but while I cant argue with you there are going to be those who morally cant sit idaly by when innocent lives are in danger and feel that if they wont do something about it no one will. but while I may have that moral view I do prefer to avoid conflict and try the diplomatic approach first if that doesn't work then then I prefer to end it quickly in as few attacks as possible. end it in one hit then you could get going with your life. but I don't blame war or thank it ether. if it wasn't for war none of us would be were we are now but that also means that there are those who aren't here at all anymore. but **** happens so might as well do what you can and hope for the best and hope it doesn't decided to come back to bite you."

ooc: smilie it was u. well I type it up in the moment and the site didn't give me a spell check on it so I didn't know I spelt it wrong but I do try my best.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2270 Posted: 06:32:27 01/05/2017
OOC:What? You say that like it's a bad thing. You should have seen how he use to write, dear gosh the headaches. Also: it didn't give you a spell check because dept is a real word, just doesn't mean unable to hear c:

Ballistic stops by the mess hall entrance, "Well if you wanna look at it that way, then you're gonna distract yourself and never move on. You said you were what, just under 20 years old, when you fought for your life," she turns around to look at Terrence as she spoke, "I agree with you that something should be done to help others, but helping others is never always an option, or the optimum option. As an example, say you're in a situation where your next choice decides the fate of a few versus many. If in that few you saw those you've grown to love, but in the many, you saw others with potential to protect the future of said race... Or colony, well you get the idea... What would you do? Save the people you know and live while you still can, or secure a future for generations?" Ballistic sat down for a moment. Her hunger was not to the point that she wanted to stop talking, so waiting only a little longer was no big deal.
---
#2271 Posted: 09:01:16 01/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Icestorm was sitting at a nearby table with a drink in his paw. He has his head on the table as he was in his sorrows and trying to relax his nerves.
---
SC
#2272 Posted: 17:24:24 01/05/2017
Terrence thought about it saying " I'll admit that would be a difficult choice to make. even though it isn't an option I would try to save both I guess. I'll admit that it may sound egh... cheesy I guess. but that's the honest truth. but you're right though I shouldn't dwell on the past that much, besides I have been given a second chance at living so I might as well live it how I want to. but right now I'm not really sure how to live it." he sat down with her.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2273 Posted: 19:35:25 01/05/2017
Ballistic nods slightly as they find a spot to sit, "Haha, yeah, can't always take the high road." She added looking over the half crowded room. Seeing a few who sat alone, but one stood out. The one so far from everyone else it was scary, "Hey, Terrence," she nudges him lightly, "Is that the captain? I mean I've only met him once so its hard for me to tell from here."
---
#2274 Posted: 05:15:34 02/05/2017
OOC: Aah-choo...*snif* uh, think someone's talking about me somewhere... Oh wait

Lucien waves to the medical team who had come to assist him. He took a few deep breaths before turning to speak, "I'll be fine," he lifted himself steadily off the floor, shaking slightly, "I just need atmosphere for a moment," he squinted slightly for a few seconds, "Where's the hottest location on the ship?" He asked, not entirely expecting the medical personnel to know, but asking anyone is better than asking no one.

--

Gledor approaches Frankenrus and Cale, "Umm, excuse me," he attempted to address Frankenrus, "What exactly did you have in mind as a means to repair..." He waved a little gesturing to the remnants of Durza, "This?"

Cale too took on an expression of curiosity, but did not speak since Gledor had placed the exact question he had in mind. Could his electrical abilities come in to play once again, or was he to witness something truly miraculous?
---
#2275 Posted: 10:03:46 02/05/2017 | Topic Creator
"I would think the ships reactors would be the hottest place. But we have the steam room."
---
SC
#2276 Posted: 17:53:45 02/05/2017
Terence nodded and says "yes it is and he seems down."

Frankenrus says "to put it simply I'm going to alter the DNA in my arm to match his, then I'll rip off my arm and give it to him. his body should react to it and accept it and as a result will start to heal itself. it should work, but i'll lose an arm. that said we'll need the medical team to prep another stasis tub to transfer the body and seal up the wound on my body. but you should have a cleaning crew ready because it'll get very messy."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2277 Posted: 00:02:37 16/05/2017
Lucien shakes his head slightly, "As much as the interaction with water would invigorate me, I need energy more. How do I get to the reactor from here?" My power is too drained to even look for it myself. This is a new low.

You're telling me. Gray commented, I say just let me handle things from here. Oblivion obviously doesn't want to help Durza, he almost killed us by letting you suffocate out there. I'd give him a black eye if I could.

Seems even this future of our world has take it's toll on you too. I would say it's a good thing that you're wearing down for once. Lucien replied as he stood up strait, trying to keep a more sturdy appearance before the presence of others.

It would be if I hadn't had to save your butt so many times.
---
#2278 Posted: 00:08:50 16/05/2017 | Topic Creator
"Are you able to handle the extreme radiation in there? "
---
SC
#2279 Posted: 03:08:39 16/05/2017
"Radiation? Your ship runs on nuclear elements? How is it even remotely safe to be aboard this thing?" Lucien was not familiar with radiation, he only knew it was dangerous, and can be found both in stars and in planet cores. Lucien was genuinely confused as to how this could be possible. Radiation was not one of the natural elements a normal dragon can posses, not even a golden god has been known to even withstand a few minutes in even mild radiation levels.

Well, we could go relax in the sauna and latter attempt to obtain a new ability. Not like we're on a hot streak with obtaining stuff lately. Gray added in jokingly.
---
#2280 Posted: 09:00:12 16/05/2017 | Topic Creator
"Yes this ship is nuclear. How else did you think we could last so long out here in space without refueling?"
---
SC
#2281 Posted: 16:13:25 16/05/2017
Ballistic turns slightly to face more toward Icestorm, "Think we should go see what's on his mind? Couldn't hurt," she then leaned over the table a little, "If anything does go bad, wouldn't be the first ship I've been kicked off of."
---
#2282 Posted: 19:37:24 18/05/2017
Terrence says "cant see why not"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2283 Posted: 22:02:16 18/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Ice storm noticed Terrence and Ballistic were approaching him. He quickly turned around trying to hide his face.
---
SC
#2284 Posted: 04:38:27 22/05/2017
Lucien drew the side of his mouth back as he arched his neck a little to show his confusion, "Electric elementals. It's how Cale runs his ship." he replied, "Elementals are alike in many aspects, one of which being that the more they user their given power, the more they can expand on it. That is also why my friend, Cale, can even pull off talking to anyone in the first place. Back where we came from he was part of the generator team. They powered a city by generating their electricity through natural motion rather than gathering energy from other external sources."

Lucien looked to the robotic exoskeleton, "Forget all that for now," he turns back to the crewmembers, "We need to get this to the medical bay. Tell them that if this doesn't work, that Frankenrus needs to talk to Ruby before he does something foolish." He then started for the dock's main doorways, "I'll just follow the signs, can't be too hard to find the engine rooms." Lucien disappears into the internal structure of the ship.

--

Gledor(cause I am taking him back for now -.-) shook his head, "Hubba-wah? Didn't you recover from just an arm earlier today? Why would this be different." his eyes shot around as he was not attempting to hide his confusion on the matter, "You seemed to have handled being just an appendage before, and you didn't need all this crazy, sciency, healing stuff to do it."
---
#2285 Posted: 04:45:15 22/05/2017 | Topic Creator
"You sure you can survive the radiation?"
---
SC
#2286 Posted: 00:34:21 24/05/2017
Freankenrus says "it's very different because earlier I compacted all my cells in one arm. when I was safe I just ordered my cells to move back into place I cant regrow my limbs so i'll need medical treatment for after I remove my arm. if that doesn't make sense then just go with it because it's magic that's why" he was getting tired of explaining is abilities to others
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:04:54 30/06/2017 by ShadeTheDragon
#2287 Posted: 21:31:51 29/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile on the brid radar was picking up a unknown object coming at them at incredible speed. "Captain! I think you should see this!"

Zera quickly came and saw they were on a direct impact course. "Take evasive actions!" The ship quickly made a hard right turn making everything loose shift. Then there was a impact in Lucien was.

Icestorm quickly grabbed hold of the table.

The the bay where Lucien was a black meator had crash landed. Still smoking with emence energy.

"Captain there was a crash in bay 12!"

"Send the fire crews and security yo bay 12!" Zera said.
---
SC
#2288 Posted: 23:27:21 29/05/2017
Terrence held his ground and helped Ballistic stay on her feet.

Frankenrus maintained his balance saying "what the hell was that!?"

Ruby held on to her egg not letting it fall
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2289 Posted: 23:41:18 29/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Crystal helped Ruby keep her balance. "Is the egg ok?"

"All security personal to bay 12!" A voice came over the intercom.

Icestorm quickly got up and quickly rushed to bay 12.
---
SC
#2290 Posted: 13:06:33 30/05/2017
Ballistic would have fell off the seat if Terrence hadn't reacted the way he did, "Whoa," she looked around, "Somewhere there's probably a hole in the ship; with something that strong, there has to be a breach or something." She got up and started for the exit to the mess hall. Her stomach rumbled, "Oh shut up you," she commented looking down the hall way, "It wasn't anything in this sector," she turned around, "Think we should go see what's up?"
---
#2291 Posted: 00:18:14 04/06/2017
Terrnce says "while that would be a good idea you might get in the way on an empty stomach hang back and get something to eat I'll go make sure they have enough fire power. but let me guess you would rather ignore me and come along anyways wouldn't you?"

Ruby nods saying "it is thank you Crystal. what was that?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2292 Posted: 00:55:03 04/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"I don't know but to make the ship rumble it must of been big." Crystal said.
---
SC
#2293 Posted: 09:30:49 25/08/2017
"Hang back? Are you bonkers?" Ballistic started down the hall, "Besides, this rust bucket is just a bigger version of what I fly, so if anything, I'd be more help than you would," she gave am I Told You So kind of face as she continued to walk away, turning about as she did so, facing ahead of her.
---
#2294 Posted: 22:28:20 27/10/2017
Terrence smiles and mutters to himself "where have u been all my life" and goes after her
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2295 Posted: 02:12:25 11/12/2017
OOC: ohhhhhkayyy:

Lucien practically drags himself to the rear end of the large stellar battle ship, finding the doors to the desired area were locked to authorized personnel. Sighing briefly, he reaches up to the doors, coursing electricity through it's components to trick it into opening. Pushing through the doorway, he blocked out the sound of voices calling to him to leave the restricted area. Following signs to intensely heated sectors, Lucien breaches and seals himself inside the reactor core. He seemed really out of it as he approaches the energy source.

He felt his strength begin to return, but it hurt more in the process. Taking deep breathes to steady himself, Lucien looked up to the core with his ancestral eyes, avoiding burning his natural sight by filtering the energy type. The only thing I can do at this point is hope it doesn't kill me.
---
#2296 Posted: 02:40:37 11/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile in bay 12 a massive white dragon with golden wings made of some type of energy had crashed landed. He looked unconscious.

The security teams had surrounded the dragon with guns drawn. Suddenly a booming voice rang out. "Please put your weapons down. I will not hurt you." The dragon began to stirr. He opened his eyes revieling deep blue eyes.
---
SC
#2297 Posted: 15:57:21 11/12/2017
OOC: could it be? is it he?! Orion, it's Orion, right?

Lucien, after regaining himself, felt a strong presence aboard the ship. He let it be, seeing as he was in no condition to aid anyone at the moment, though it hasn't stopped him before. For the time being, he would just monitor the energy fluctuations of those around him for signs of distress.

--

Gledor poked his head out of the medical room, "What on earth was that? Did anyone else feel that? Like a crash or something," he steps out into the hall, not trying to be out of audible range of the others close by.
---
#2298 Posted: 22:44:44 11/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: maybe.. smilie

"Identify yourself or we will shoot!" A guard said.

The white dragon slowly lifted his head revealing a long neck and a gold necklace with a lantern with blue flame in it. "I am Orion."

The guard was taken off guard by the name. Whispers began to fill the room. no it can't be. "The Galaxy Dragon Orion is only a legend. He is myth!"

"Hold it!" Icestorm said coming through. He looks at the dragon and he bows. "The great protector graces us with his presence."

The guards jaws dropped and they too bowed in respect to the galaxy dragon.
---
SC
#2299 Posted: 02:52:07 04/01/2018
OOC: Well I've heard a bit about this guy, he's like a legend :O

Lucien feels himself begin to burn up. His base fire element wasn't going out of control, It must be the radiation. He draws a breath in to find it became very hard to breathe, I've overstayed my welcome. I should retreat to a safer heated location.

Lucien leaves the room the same way he entered. Once back on the other side of the decontamination and security doors, he felt the cool air rush into his lungs, giving him some relief. Though he was not next to the core any longer, the burning in his bones and muscles have yet to subside, This radiation is very dangerous. It is natural, but I'm not sure any elementals exist under this energy type. He thinks to himself, sitting down in the currently vacant control room. The Room had vacated when he forced the doors open, but the system was venting the excess radiation to make it safe once more.

Lucien, having sat a moment in silence, realizes he has done more than his fair share of support in this time zone. Sure he has caused a great deal of emotional pain, but he himself has been through an internal conflict the whole ride. But I cannot leave without helping Durza return to his family. It is what Elyria would want. It is what I want. He stands back up. The burning in his body being ignored as he walks to the exit. It was about the same time the venting had completed that it opened before him, "I apologize for forcing you all out," he says to the engineers and technicians as they return to their work places.
---
#2300 Posted: 03:00:02 04/01/2018
OOC: I have the same problemo as ol' SD here... WHY MY LIFE SUC SO BAIIIID?!... Wait... I didn't miss anything!? It's my fault I know ); #sadface
But it would seem, coincidence am I right, that our situations are temporarily resolved at the same time smilie Life... Y must you do dis to us?

Ballistic follows the crowds and commotion to the scene of the day, "What we got, meteor hole? Dud missle? Space cat? Hey, their out there." she adds pushing her way about to try and see what all the hub-ub was about. Hearing the being say it's name, "Aww, not space cat? Wait... Orion? This otta be interesting." She adds blatantly unamused. "First this Lucien dude, now this guy who is suppose to be a real god. Can today get any weirder," she elbow pokes a random bystander.
---
First | Previous | Page 46 of 47 | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me