Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
First | Previous | Page 44 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#2151 Posted: 00:02:51 27/09/2016
Ballistic snaps back to Zera when she asked about the weapons aboard her plane, "It was an old war bird my grandfather saved from the scrap. It was his old plane when he flew for the military. My father and I acquired it from him in his will." She picks up the newer parts to compare the centrifuge size, "We didn't know it was still operational until we started tinkering with it. I don't know how my grandfather got away with keeping the weapons, but we weren't about to get rid of anything from granddad's prized possession." She sets the combustor down, "It would have been disrespectful."

She walked around to the back of the plane, jumping up into the hull through the engine port, "We got the ammunition from a junk yard. It was misplaced, some paperwork issues. We rightfully owned it with paper documentation," she drops back out to hold up the ammunition sheet she had taped inside, "So if anyone decided to arrest us for possession of military property," the laminated document was stamped with an old symbol, and was signed off by someone with a mayor title, "This would be our get out of jail free card."
---
Well that just happened...
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2152 Posted: 00:42:51 27/09/2016
Terrence says "who said u should stay and fight? besides, the war's over and i know you would want to keep the old bird working. besides, knowing Durza he'll give us the chance to go back to ur own demension, but you know what? i'm thinking of staying"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2153 Posted: 01:59:13 27/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I wasn't planning on taking your plane. I was just curious." Zera said. "By the way i think your granddad would be proud of you."
---
SC
#2154 Posted: 03:38:43 27/09/2016
Terrence nodded "I agree."

back at the medical bay...

Ruby continued to just sit their infront of the glass stasis tube like thing containing Durza's chest. "damn it dear. you just couldn't be carful could you?" her voice cracking and tears welling up in her eyes. only for her to get silence as a response
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:33:08 29/09/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#2155 Posted: 05:55:25 27/09/2016
Ballistic nods to Zera for her past comment, "The old man was stubborn, tell ya that much." She gave a light grin. Dropping her paw, but not the paper, "You'd stay? Why? Wait, you said something about another dimension, that stuffs real?" She tilts her head slightly as she questions Terrence's mentioning of his alternate world.
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2156 Posted: 17:05:39 27/09/2016
Quote: BallisticBeats
OOC: whoaa... SD is flipping out about the misspelled words in that whole thing XD the auto correct and fat fingering intensifies! LOLZ.

OOC: You're so evil sometimes...

Cale steps back a little from Lucien, "He," Cale started charging up his speech a little before he continues. Looking between Icestorm and Gledor, "Will wake... Most likely... Within... 32 hours. They," referring to Lucien's species, "Stay awake... At least a... Week at a... Time. Sleep cycle... Average one... Whole day." He then pointed to Lucien, "This is... Different. Not the same. They don't dream."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2157 Posted: 21:03:25 27/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"He seems to be enjoying his dream for now." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#2158 Posted: 02:07:29 28/09/2016
Terrence says "yea that ****'s real" he then gets nervous saying "and why? I-I have my reasons." this behaver very rare with him. Blaze says "Terrence u ok? u normally don't act this way." Terrence snaps "I'm fine!" Blaze then realized something "wait, not going back!? but you want to become the elemental Guardian of Earth more then anything! why would u give up ur dream!?" Terrence says "b-because I don't want to chase such a silly dream!" Blaze "silly! you dedicated ur whole life to that goal and now u just wanna give it up!?" Terrence "maybe I do so what of it!? things change!" Blaze feeling a little hurt at Terrence's behavior and not understanding why says "fine, I guess it was an honor knowing the old u before this thing came along" and leaves.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2159 Posted: 05:09:19 28/09/2016
Cale shakes his head steadily, "I'm afraid... You mis... Understand. Their kind do... Not dream." He glances to Icestorm before noticing Ruby standing by what seemed to be just a rib cage and a large gem. With Ruby's current expression, whatever had happened was somewhat of the norm for her to witness.

Returning his attention to Lucien, Cale charged up to continue, "Something is... Not right. He has never... Slept in this... State. I can tell... This is no... Normal... Situation. But it is... Not clear if... It is bad. All we can... Do is wait... To see."

--

The sun set, wind in the trees, and the night bugs' music fill the air. Elyria walks right up next to Lucien. They come to a clearing, a valley ahead with waterfalls in the distance. Elyria comes to a stop, "The valley always looks beautiful this time of night. When the set sun light still reflects from the clouds and the water catches the reflected light." She hummed a quiet sigh of satisfaction and relaxation.

Lucien took a few more steps ahead of her, turning to face her. "You drug me out her to see something beautiful," he tilts his head slightly with a soft smile, "When the most beautiful thing in the world lives in our home." He then kisses her for a short moment.

Elyria giggles a little, "Alex?" She playfully questions the subject.

Lucien cracks a little laughter himself, "There's a fine line between cuteness and beauty." Lucien turns about, "You see," his voice forcefully altered for sarcasm, yet trying to sound knowledgeable, "Cuteness come from a more innocent appearance and a fun attitude. Beauty," he spins around quickly, "Is finesse, self standard, and pure personality. And yet there is also a fine line between-"

"Lucien, your eyes," Elyria says with a more serious tone, "What's going on?"

Lucien halts, taking steps back, "I don't feel anything. What's wrong? What do you see?!" He says in somewhat of a panic.

Elyria takes one step toward Lucien, "Its... They're..." She then smiles big, "The eyes of the most romantically challenged man in the world!" She bursts into laughter trotting up to Lucien, "I had you going, I can see it." Elyria winks. When her eye opened it was golden. Her next blink made it revert to its glorious emerald color.

"What?!" Lucien freezes. Elyria jumps onto his chest, holding herself face to face with her husband, "Oh ha ha." He bobs his head, "But in all honesty, please don't do that to me again. Something really could have happened," he raised a paw to push up lightly on Elyria's chin, "I couldn't live with myself if I hurt you again."

"Again?" She says with a hint of humorous confusion, "What's that suppose to mean."

Lucien used the paw under her chin to turn her head to the side. Looking down the side of her neck, Her burns! They're gone! Impossible. Neither of our powers could have healed those scars. Nothing can heal a grey infused fire burn. Something's wrong.

Elyria pulls against his paw, "Uhh, Lucien. Is everything alright?"

Lucien lets go quickly, "Oh, yes," he paused, "I'm sorry. Something... Something just came to mind. We should head back, now."

"Well that wasn't subtle," Elyria giggles a little as she kisses Lucien's cheek, "Wanna make it a race then?"

Lucien looks to her for a moment, "Huh?" Then it hits him, "What, no, that's not what I meant."

Elyria leans back a little, still holding tight to Lucien's neck, "Ohh? So you don't want to-"

"No no. It's not that I don't want to," Lucien blushes a little.

Elyria presses herself closer, "Then what do you want?" Her left brow bounces a little.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2160 Posted: 21:21:08 28/09/2016
ooc: it wasn't her expression, it's not the norm for her and it shows as she's on the verg of tears, i'll fix that later.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2161 Posted: 00:48:45 30/09/2016
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
ooc: it wasn't her expression, it's not the norm for her and it shows as she's on the verg of tears, i'll fix that later.

OOC: ya think ya can make it more clear what you want others to perceive next time? And as I mentioned before, you should take your time with your posts, give some background, character's current thoughts, randomness that happens in everyday life. Look at it this way, if someone cant tell what how serious the situation is, its on the writer, not the reader. And: Just because some information is given out about someone's intentions, doesn't mean its open info to use against them(reference the fight between Blaze and Cale. SD gave info on what Cale was planning to do, and what did you do with it, said your character expected it all. The background info and character development information shouldn't be taken as information your own characters automatically(at random) know ahead of time).

Sorry, SD and myself have been doing writing thingies for a while, so the randomness of info or actions our characters do or think just come to us so to give other players ideas of what the character is like, how they work, how they think. I mean we don't have any big official stuff... Well now that I think about it, we should! Anyways: To make my opinion more obvious: "You guys need to step it up. Feel like SD and I are carrying the team, man..."

SC: Its your RP, your posts should be the most detailed. I cant even imagine what you want this "Forward Dawn" looks like, inside or out. Your characters show almost no emotions, no supplementary actions, not just fill space in your posts, but show what your character may be thinking or experiencing. From my point of view, Icestorm hasn't moved a single muscle except to talk. Cale has looked about, expressed thought, some emotion, and has even moved to and from Lucien's side. Lucien's "Dream" has more actions in a single paragraph than your last three posts.

Shade: I kind of already covered this in the first part, but I'll say it again, man. You gotta make more of an effort, take your time, to express what you wish others to know. And some stuff I said for SX includes you too, so...

Alright cool, now, back to the action... Thing... We were doing in this... Dog...
---
#2162 Posted: 02:35:10 30/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: I will try better in description of my characters actions.
---
SC
#2163 Posted: 04:23:53 30/09/2016
ooc: same. I even edited my post to help clarify a bit. i'll try to be more in depth for now on but since it's clear I still struggle with it it may take some time. but I wont give up.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2164 Posted: 04:31:04 30/09/2016
OOC: Narly.

Ballistic, without turning her head, alternates her site on Blaze and Terrence as they, for some unknown reason, yell at each other, "Well that escalated quickly." She says aloud, subconsciously. As Blaze leaves, she tilts her head slightly. Her eyes then locked back onto Terrence, "What was that all about?" She was unsure whether or not to take this situation seriously or not.

~

Gledor nods slightly, "I think you mentioned that once, a while back." He looked over to Lucien again, "If its usually one day," he turns back to Cale, "Why would it be 32 hours this time instead of the usual 24? What changed?"
---
#2165 Posted: 01:50:36 01/10/2016
Terrence glances at her then lies "it's nothing." Terrence being a terrible lier had it show it was a lie without knowing.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2166 Posted: 04:45:14 01/10/2016
OOC: Hmm, yeah, better. Try using more expressional words rather then strait up telling us... Kinda like this!= "Terrence glances at Ballistic, blushes a little before looking away, "It's nothing," though his stone was stern and sure of the answer, his reaction says otherwise." But it's cool, you'll grow with the experience! I know I did :3

Ballistic raises a brow, "Ohhh, ok," she turns about, continuing to screw, unscrew bolts as she reassembles the upgrade/repairs to the engines, "I see where this is going." Turning her head slightly so that a single eye looks over her shoulder to Terrence, "Hey, earth boy," referring to Terrence, "Can you mold molten metal? If so, could really use the help. My casings are too small to house the new combustors, compressors, and the coolant system." Her tail swished over to the other side to keep her balance as she moved a bout a little with the parts.
---
#2167 Posted: 17:53:26 01/10/2016
Terrence nodded "yes I most certainly can, and I have a name. I don't go around calling you music girl. speaking of music, thanks for playing your tunes. Durza's love of his death metal music can get old."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2168 Posted: 18:56:17 01/10/2016
From Terrence's response, Ballistic could tell there was some pressure on him. She wasn't sure what, but it had to do with Blaze, Durza, Ruby, and this whole guardian business. She decided not to keep him worrying about it all by continually changing subjects, "I'm not a big metal head, but I have my select types." She lifts away the last of the panels, it had the different sizes inscribed on it. Laying it down, "Now, for this to work," she looks back to Terrence, "Think I'll just call ya T then, your name is kinda long, and I'm lazy with names anyway."
---
#2169 Posted: 22:57:09 01/10/2016
Terrence mutters "well it's better then Terry" he speaks up saying "k so let me guess some of the parts are too small so u want me to resize them?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2170 Posted: 23:50:09 01/10/2016 | Topic Creator
"Captain we have multiple contacts!"

"All available units to battle stations!" Zera said.

Icestorm stood up from Luciens bedside. "I must leave. I sense our enemy is back." He quickly rushed out and went to the bridge where Zera was.
---
SC
#2171 Posted: 01:15:51 02/10/2016
Ballistic, before the announcement went off, nods her head, "Yeah, just the casings, not the parts themselves." Then she heard it, "Well not much I can do right now," she knocks a wrench against the casing next to her to make it clank a few times, but not hard enough to dent it, "Alright," she drops the wrench, "I'll heat it up, and you make it expand a little. Try to keep the same shape, just make it slightly bigger. We have a good number of these to go through, so altering one too much will cause it to not work."

OOC: Next track if anyone still cares:
---
#2172 Posted: 02:23:12 02/10/2016
Terrence nodded happy to help "you got it."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2173 Posted: 02:28:49 02/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Soon Icestorm came to the bridge. "Zera what is the threat?"

"Its Shade." Zera said standing near the windows.

Outside in space Shade was glowing with a red aura. There were many large beasts with the same aura around him. "Like what you see pest?"

"Zera! Contact Destroya quickly!"
---
SC
#2174 Posted: 04:10:47 02/10/2016
Contact was quickly made with Destroya saying "yes Icestorm I already know. we're coming to help right away. is Durza in fighting condition? we're going to need all the fire power we can get for this pest"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2175 Posted: 04:42:39 02/10/2016 | Topic Creator
"He is still in the ICU. He will not be in this battle." Icestorm said. "Destroya, Galileo can I trust you to help me?" He said still not trusting them after what they did to him.

"My fine pets mind squashing these bugs for me?" Shade said looking to his four pets who were covered in black hair had four arms and bat like wings with red membranes. They had red fins on the sides of their heads and along their back and short tails. They were bulky and had extremely sharp red claws, teeth which shone from the bottom jaw line, and were much bigger than Shade.

The beast noded. "Yes master." They then started to fly towards the Forward Dawn.
---
SC
#2176 Posted: 04:45:55 02/10/2016
Destroya nodded "trust me I will help however I can. but since i'm pregnant I must avoid combat. but we will gladly help you exterminate that parasitic worm. right dear?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2177 Posted: 05:30:13 02/10/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes my love." Galileo said as he nuzzles her cheak.

"Good. Now use your guns to take out those beasts. Use only stunning nets to capture Shade." Icestorm said as the Forward Dawn started to aim its guns.
---
SC
#2178 Posted: 05:34:44 02/10/2016
Ballistic Beats places a panel atop two horizontal poles that held the piece off the ground. She placed it so that the curve of the panel was downward facing. She breathed fire steadily. Ballistic stops, hold her paw up to her mouth as she clears her throat. Taking a deep breath, she exhales a concentrated blue flame that burned much like a jet engine would. The metal quickly turned red, glowing somewhat. It began to slump a little from gravity. She stops again to announce, "Your up, T."
---
#2179 Posted: 19:38:55 02/10/2016
Terrence nodded and used his element to get to work.

Destroya nodded "you got it." she turns to the captain "u hear the man, take aim and open fire!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2180 Posted: 21:54:25 02/10/2016 | Topic Creator
"Ready! Aim! Fire!" The guns then started to shoot at the beasts.
---
SC
#2181 Posted: 03:08:52 04/10/2016
Ballistic nods, "That's it," she lifts the hot metal off the stand. The heat was intense, but her scales, as a fire element, could handle it for a short time, "That covers that." (small time skip BTW) she put the metal panel down next to the other reshaped pieces, "Just need to let these babies cool a little. We can put the first ones on now." She stepped over to them. She picks up the internal parts, the combustor and compactor.

Placing the pieces in line on the engine assembly. Spinning them tightly together, locking them into their positions, "You doing alright, T?" She questions without even looking to him, she continued to piece everything back together, "Didn't wear you out did it?"
---
#2182 Posted: 21:00:27 04/10/2016
Terrence shrugs catching his breath "just need to catch my breath. take more then hat to wear me out"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2183 Posted: 21:10:25 04/10/2016 | Topic Creator
The guns soon got all four creatures. "Destroya now stun Shade before he gets away!"
---
SC
#2184 Posted: 02:14:27 05/10/2016
Destroya nods "u heard him captain. ready the stun guns and open fire!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2185 Posted: 04:12:36 05/10/2016 | Topic Creator
The stunning cannons took aim and shot a few stunning nets at Shade. They hit on target and shocked him untill he was out cold.

"No one goes near him untill I have done my business with him! That traitor needs to pay!" Galileo said.
---
SC
#2186 Posted: 23:05:51 05/10/2016
Destroya nods "i understand. but please don't make contact with him. and do be careful"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2187 Posted: 01:22:24 06/10/2016 | Topic Creator
"Take him in!" Galileo said.
---
SC
#2188 Posted: 14:59:56 06/10/2016
The comms chatter was playing at a low level from Ballistics plane. She could hear it relatively clearly, but would be harder to understand to most others, "Well I hope they can handle whatever it is without us," she rubs her head a little, "Got a killer headache. Don't know why," she sighs.

Ballistic walks over to her plane, "Well, I'm taking a break." She sets down leaning against the landing gear closest to the work station. With a sly smile, she looks up to Terrence, "So is there anything you can't do besides pick up chicks?"
---
#2189 Posted: 23:27:00 06/10/2016
Terrence blushes at that and looks at the ground eemberessed by her comment. "to be fair this is my first time actually trying." he muttered.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2190 Posted: 04:45:06 07/10/2016
Ballistic looks about at her plane, "Not gonna lie," her eyes stop on Terrence shortly, "Could be better," she hummed a quick laugh. Lifting her left paw up to examine her claws, she uses her other paw to rub away some dark residue from her claws. Setting her paws down, one atop the other, "Not gonna lie," she glances up again to Terrence, "Well to put it simple, if you do win me over," she giggles a little, "You'd be the first."
---
#2191 Posted: 10:13:09 07/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Dont forget to reply to my post Shade.
---
SC
#2192 Posted: 20:58:31 07/10/2016
Terrence blushes more "um thanks I guess?" he rubs his left for leg nervously.

Destroya says "u heard him, bring the traitor in!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2193 Posted: 21:17:07 07/10/2016 | Topic Creator
The ship then shot a blue beam and started to bring Shade in.
---
SC
#2194 Posted: 18:53:53 09/10/2016
OOC: Should I reiterate "creative thinking" could have elaborated on what the beam looks like, how it works, what your character is thinking as they capture the plot twister. I know Destroya would be thinking way more than just "bring him here." I'm sorry if I'm coming on strong about it, but the smaller your posts get, the harder they are to follow up. Its not too hard, guys. I dragged out two sentences from BB into a full paragraph(messing with her paws, looking about, how she looked to Terrence), little things can make a post that much more exciting! Now I know yous guys say you can be busy and/or short on time, why not make a single post over time(instead of trying to a post in one run(like right now, I just went to the store with only a few sentences down. Stopped, and continued afterward, just to get my idea across smilie )). Just take your time, and stop rushing yourselves ^-^

"There's a first for everything ya know." She replied simply. She didn't seem too lovely at the moment from the work they had just done. Taking apart four jet engines, moving engine parts, reshaping and fitting parts, and partly reassembling two of them. She was pooped. The hard work was normal for her when she was a little younger, when she was learning from her father.

Ballistic took the goggles from the top of her head, "My dad once told me to always be kind to others, be who you are and someone will or will not accept you. He also told me not to touch a negative to a positive when there's a gas leak." She holds the goggles with both paws face down, "He personally wasn't a charmer, but hey, someone thought he was good enough." She paused for a moment, "Now I'm just rambling."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:03:43 09/10/2016 by BallisticBeats
#2195 Posted: 20:11:11 09/10/2016
Terrence says "no it's okay, please by all means keep rambling. to be honest I actually know a guy who rambles so much he can give the most patent dragon a headache. The only reason he rambles so much is because he talks really fast making him hard to understand and he uses a lot of synonyms just to say one thing. compared to him you're not that bad." he thought of something "hey wanna head to the cafeteria to get something to eat? You look like you could use the break."

Destroya didn't like it. It seemed almost to easy. The beasts were taken down quickly and Shade was neutralized shortly after words. Almost to quickly. She scratched her chin in thought trying to figure out what Shade was planning.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2196 Posted: 20:31:47 09/10/2016 | Topic Creator
After Shade was taken into Galileos ship near the nose he was quickly put into cufs and restraints and lead over to the detention block. He was lead to a valt door which had to be opened by electronic motor. The door was a solid three feet thick and the inside was white and Shade was chaned to the floor by all four feet and his tail as well. The valt was then locked first there were lazer barriers then the valt door closed him in.
---
SC
#2197 Posted: 21:02:14 09/10/2016
Destroya says "can't he just use his elements to get out? He's been able to do so everywhere else in the ship. not to mention that his capture seemed almost too easy, it's like he wanted us to capture him. something isn't right Galileo, I can feel it."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2198 Posted: 22:04:28 09/10/2016 | Topic Creator
"I know but that room was made specifically for me. It has no red matter nothing can get out or in." Galileo said. "That welp will be destroyed when im done with him."
---
SC
#2199 Posted: 23:34:00 09/10/2016
Destroya grabbed Galileo's shoulder "no Galileo. Trust me I want to do the very same to him but this just was to easy. It's almost like he wanted this to happen. Don't do it Galileo, I just know that something isn't right. lock him up but we should wait. Please?" her worried expression almost begging him to say yes.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2200 Posted: 23:57:16 09/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Galileo sighed. He touched her cheak. "I'll do it for you my queen."
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 44 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me