darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Legendary Trap Team Starter Pack for reserve at TRU.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Legendary Trap Team Starter Pack for reserve at TRU.
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#51 Posted: 23:16:35 13/05/2014
I agree legendary food fight doesn't look that good I'm those colors but who. Knows maybe there will be three Moore legendaries with food fight and snap shot
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#52 Posted: 13:30:23 29/05/2014
No one has posted this here? http://activision.promo.eprize.com/skylanders

It's not a "legendary" starter pack.

It's just a chance to win some "legendary prizes" (plus a barcode for a random Skylanders item bundled in, ranging from old figures to accessories, up to $26 value)

"Skylanders Trap Team Starter Packs previously reserved at Toys"R"Us stores or on toysrus.com will automatically receive the Legendary Treasure Starter Pack with coupon indicating a FREE Prize and Code to enter for a chance to win 1 of 3 legendary Grand Prizes. While supplies last."
"Entrants who purchase a Skylanders Trap Team Starter Pack will receive an insert with a barcode ("Barcode") in their package. The first seventy five thousand (75,000) people that take the Barcode to a Toys R Us and have the Barcode scanned by a salesperson, will receive a Skylanders toy or accessory (the "Offer") (toy or accessory determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). ARV: Up to $25.99 USD. "

(Picked and chose a few quotes from the page and the Official Rules, for those who won't read the whole thing.)
nocturnalnathan Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#53 Posted: 21:34:09 29/05/2014
Quote: bisylizzie
No one has posted this here? http://activision.promo.eprize.com/skylanders

It's not a "legendary" starter pack.

It's just a chance to win some "legendary prizes" (plus a barcode for a random Skylanders item bundled in, ranging from old figures to accessories, up to $26 value)

"Skylanders Trap Team Starter Packs previously reserved at Toys"R"Us stores or on toysrus.com will automatically receive the Legendary Treasure Starter Pack with coupon indicating a FREE Prize and Code to enter for a chance to win 1 of 3 legendary Grand Prizes. While supplies last."
"Entrants who purchase a Skylanders Trap Team Starter Pack will receive an insert with a barcode ("Barcode") in their package. The first seventy five thousand (75,000) people that take the Barcode to a Toys R Us and have the Barcode scanned by a salesperson, will receive a Skylanders toy or accessory (the "Offer") (toy or accessory determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). ARV: Up to $25.99 USD. "

(Picked and chose a few quotes from the page and the Official Rules, for those who won't read the whole thing.)

I'd just like to take a moment and say "I told you so" to all of the people that ran out and pre-ordered from TRU the day after Trap Team was announced.
---
"Chicks dig giant robots"
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me