Page 1 of 1
Crystals?
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#1 Posted: 09:34:41 26/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Can you store 4 enemies in 1 crystal because of the prison in the hub yiu can just change them there
---
"Taking Charge"
Jcd3325 Green Sparx Gems: 338
#2 Posted: 10:36:54 26/04/2014
I think it is suppose to act like a vault for the villains.
---
Royals~Lorde!!
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#3 Posted: 23:04:12 26/04/2014
Am I the only one who just realized that the Traptanium Crystals are sort of like the Petrified Darkness? Instead of turning innocent creatures evil, or making villains even more diabolical, the Traps are capable of turning bad guys good. The Trap Crystals are like the opposite of Petrified Darkness.
Pyrofer Gold Sparx Gems: 2495
#4 Posted: 00:11:34 27/04/2014
And then they keep the "good" people hostage in the crystal/cell until it's time to make them fight for their life under your control.

Sounds a bit dark for a kids game.
jckelsall Blue Sparx Gems: 624
#5 Posted: 12:08:34 27/04/2014
Quote: TheShadowDragon
Am I the only one who just realized that the Traptanium Crystals are sort of like the Petrified Darkness? Instead of turning innocent creatures evil, or making villains even more diabolical, the Traps are capable of turning bad guys good. The Trap Crystals are like the opposite of Petrified Darkness.

Maybe petrified darkness is just the darkness inside a traptanium crystal...
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#6 Posted: 17:26:31 27/04/2014
Quote: Pyrofer
And then they keep the "good" people hostage in the crystal/cell until it's time to make them fight for their life under your control.

Sounds a bit dark for a kids game.

A bit sadistic I think. I would've preferred having a game where bad guys are being bad, and you can simply pick a side...and play the game from two different perspectives--in essence having two different games in story mode. And have evil toys. This is a bit complicated for its own good. It's hard for me to forge a meaningful attraction to a crystal. A figure--SURE.

I would've loved to have story mode end where you play on the side of EVIL and have Kaos in full control. Force it so that story ends as part 1 and then you replay the story with the heroes (same levels, different type of gameplay) and save skylands.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 17:30:38 27/04/2014 by GhostRoaster
Pyrofer Gold Sparx Gems: 2495
#7 Posted: 07:07:30 28/04/2014
I can't see them EVER making a kids game where you have to be bad. It just won't happen.

So this is the best way to get to play the "villain" characters they could come up with.

Is it perfect? Nope. Is it all we get? Yup.

They should make "hollow" Villain figures you can 'store' the crystal inside that represent each villain you capture.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me