darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > What do you want in Skylanders: Trap team?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
What do you want in Skylanders: Trap team?
Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#51 Posted: 03:13:55 01/05/2014
Quote: TheShadowDragon
All new Skylanders, including all Trap Masters, to have the option to switch different upgrade paths instead of resetting them. Not just the new Series 2, 3 and 4 figures, but the brand new characters from Series 1. Am I the only one around here who is tired of that issue?

No. I can understand holding a wow pow up your sleeve. We'll meet them in the middle. Just let all initial Skylanders switch paths.

I don't even care if they make it cost gold.
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
Jcd3325 Green Sparx Gems: 338
#52 Posted: 07:34:57 01/05/2014
What I would really like to see is more levels!! I understand that they make the levels longer to replace the fact of how many levels they have, but I want really want long levels and lots of them too! I spent tons of money on these figures and I really want to see that!! Also I would love to see something we all have been begging for since SSA, a bank for your skylanders to store there money and transfer to other skylanders!
---
Royals~Lorde!!
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#53 Posted: 08:17:41 01/05/2014
I want Ermit.
[User Posted Image]
BTW I want a better gameplay
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#54 Posted: 13:47:43 01/05/2014
I might have already said this before but... I would really like a Yehat Skylander this time around. ...Or some other species from Star Control. I could almost see an Arilou Skylander too.

I know Skylanders has made a few nods to Star Control, including Flameslinger's ring of fire and Persephone's speech habbits, but I still think Toys For Bob could make the ultimate nod to their original franchise with a Skylander actually based off of Star Control.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#55 Posted: 14:01:35 01/05/2014
Quote: Buuzer
I want Ermit.
[User Posted Image]

Hugo was scared of sheep, Hermit is scared of clouds. I'm scared of the inability to improve gameplay content and originality.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#56 Posted: 14:03:54 01/05/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster
Quote: Buuzer
I want Ermit.
[User Posted Image]

Hugo was scared of sheep, Hermit is scared of clouds. I'm scared of the inability to improve gameplay content and originality.

Wow, Trap Team is really getting slammed for that. I'm starting to wonder how much longer the franchise has.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me