Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24
High School vs. Aliens (Private)
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#51 Posted: 03:45:25 17/03/2014
"Well, not all men watch football or have a...man cave...." Ryo explained, getting very suspicious. He glanced at Shane, noting that he was a guy too. "And just to add," Ryo continued. "Werewolves are only myth."
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9858
#52 Posted: 04:23:01 17/03/2014
ooc: Could I join? This seems kind of interesting.

Alias: Mari Sindhu Hamasaki

Grade: 12

Faction: The Galactic Order

Personality: Syndral is generally calm and level-headed. She usually doesn't really care to socialize with others all that much, although there are a select few who she tolerates. She typically expresses very little emotion, and has virtually no understanding of them. While she tries to restrain herself, she does have a slight temper. She can be easily irritated at times, and if provoked enough, can become aggressive. She takes her job seriously to the point where she can be highly critical of mistakes and even rather hard on herself. She has great difficulty accepting failure.

Opinion on Humans: Syndral doesn't think much of them at all. She doesn't really hate them, or like them. In fact, she doesn't really know all too much about them aside from the fact that they're apparently all rather stupid and annoying. She mostly sees them as pests and having to deal with them is a waste of her time. She has no problems with killing them, and is simply waiting for the opportunity to do so. Still, despite her intolerance of them, she doesn't see eliminating them as a personal matter, just business.

True Appearance: Her true form is tall, being about 5'9 in height, and also very slim and slender. Her muscles are well defined, but she still has a very skinny form. Because of her form, she is very quick and agile, but her physical strength is not very impressive. She has jet black scales that cover her body. Her scales are sort of rough and rigid, with a sort of gravely-like texture. Her eyes are sapphire blue, with her pupils being narrow slits, like a reptile's. She has sharp claws on her hands and feet, which would be like any lizard's claws. She also has sharp fangs that are said hold venom, so they would resemble snake fangs. She also has two, small, white horns, with a smooth texture, on top of her head that curve backwards slightly. To give you a better idea of the length, they're about six inches or less, so not very long at all. Like some reptiles, they lack external ears. Her species in general are flat-chested. Other than these features, her body type is basically human.

Human Appearance: Syndral is still tall and slim in her disguise. Her body type does not appear to change much in this form. Instead of scales, she has pale white skin. She has long, jet black hair that goes down to her waist. Her long bangs nearly cover her face and her eyes. Her monolid, narrow, piercing blue eyes are the only thing that give away her Japanese origin. She still has long nails, but they are far from being claws. She is normally seen wearing a black hoodie, with either the hood or her hair covering her face, and a t-shirt underneath. She also typically wears jeans or slacks, along with tennis shoes.

Other: She has the ability to withstand extreme heat. However, the cold will leave her weakened, if not drained completely of her strength.

~ ~ ~

Alias: Masuyo "Sue" Hamasaki

Faction: The Galactic Order

Personality: Being a robot, she can be programmed to be anything she needs to be. For this mission, she was given a far friendlier persona than what she would normally have. She's a social, upbeat, almost bubbly person. She can easily strike up a conversation with anyone. She generally appears kind, and is quick to be a service when needed. She shows lots of love to her daughter, and makes her a priority over all else. Although she can quickly toss aside her exuberant persona for a more calm and serious one when necessary. Don't touch her baby, she will hurt you.

Opinion on Humans: Since she's a robot, she doesn't really have much of an opinion on humans. They're not of any concern to her, she's just here doing her job. She doesn't even care about the Order's mission. It's not really in her programming to be an agent, she's just supporting Syndral's choice of career in life. So what ends up happening to the humans makes no difference to her. The only life she is programmed to care about is Syndral's.

True Appearance: Her true form is tall, being about 5'11 in height. She is skinny, but not quite as much as Syndral. Her body is firm and well defined, almost appearing muscular, if she wasn't made of metal. She is as quick and agile as Syndral, but stronger and more defensive. She is a silver metallic color, with very smooth parts. Her eyes are a bright electric blue, and lack pupils. Her hands lack claws, and her feet don't even have toes. She does have fangs, though, that are capable of storing venom. She also has two, small, white horns, with a smooth texture, on top of her head that curve backwards slightly. To give you a better idea of the length, they're about six inches or less, so not very long at all. She is designed to look like a Zvarranik, with some minor differences.

Human Appearance: Her body type does not appear to change much in this form. Her normal metallic body is covered in the same material used for Syndral's skin suit. She has chin length, jet black hair, and long bangs that cover her right eye. Her monolid, narrow, dark brown eyes are the only thing that give away her Japanese origin. She has short nails. She normally wears v-neck shirts, pants, and heels.

Other: In her disguise, she's said to be divorced. She usually prefers to work out of her home office so that she can be closer to her daughter. She doesn't mind if Americans call her "Sue" as a nickname, if it's easier for them than her full Japanese name.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 00:34:55 01/03/2019 by Cynder09
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#53 Posted: 11:45:46 17/03/2014
((Recap?))
---
#hu
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#54 Posted: 20:27:18 17/03/2014
Project 3 was standing by her windiw ahen she saw three people outside her house. She recognized one if them as part of the Brotherhood of Worlds. He wasn't supposed to attempt conversation so soon! And she could tell by the look on the humans faces that they found him strange.

She opened her door and walked over to the group. "Shane! What are you doing out this late?"she asked. She had been to Earth before, and had practiced their forms of conversationbefore. She spoke with an Italian accent because she had always found Italians to be sophisticated.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#55 Posted: 20:41:35 17/03/2014
//Oh, I thought the aliens didn't even know who the other aliens were, considering they probably have never even seen each others disguise, but I'll play along for now, I suppose.//

Shane noticed P3 walking over to him, he got an overwhelming amount of joy from seeing her. "Hello! I'm just chatting with my new friends. We're out for a night stroll, isn't night lovely? I love night!" He skipped around Rachel and Ryo, funnily enough still holding back most of his excitement. "Are you here to join us?" He asked his fellow alien.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#56 Posted: 20:52:44 17/03/2014
P3's eyes shot daggers at Zurgon. "Very. Want something to drink?" She asked, hopiing to get him as far away from the humans. His... bo him in general was the last thing she thought of when the word human was involved. Why tge BrotherHood sent him she would always wonder but probably never know.
---
#57 Posted: 21:12:48 17/03/2014
Zurgon shook his head restlessly, his stomachs had been craving some kind of sustenance and he had already ran dry of drinks in his ship as he was expected to live like a human aswell, learn how to fend for himself to understand how they live, better. He wondered if Rachel and Ryo would mind his leaving, but he didn't think of it too much, he had already tagged the two of them in his mind library so he could detect and find them at school the next day.

"I'd love a drink! Let's go!`He raced on over to P3's home, waving at his new found 'friends' as he did so. "This was fun, friends! I shall converse with you two tomorrow at school!" With that he motioned to P3 "C'mon! Hurry up!"
---
#58 Posted: 21:44:33 17/03/2014
P3 ran into her home, and walked Zurgon into her Kitchen. She reached into her fridge, and grabbed a pitcher of ice cold lemonade. She quietly poured it into a cup, and handed it to Zurgon. "You do realize you weren't supposed to do that, right?" She asked him. Her eyes showed her annoyance quite easily.
---
#59 Posted: 21:48:07 17/03/2014
Zurgon wasn't exactly sure who this person was, he never paid attention at the recruiting's or the briefings so he didn't know which other aliens the Brotherhood had sent on this mission to earth. He looked around her house, taking mental notes of everything he saw, making sure the not miss a thing, he noticed the lemonade being poured, he had never seen lemonade before.

"I am Shane Blair, Earth student of Earth, Who are you?" He sipped the lemonade and the turned with the glass, licking it with his long forked tongue.
---
#60 Posted: 22:07:23 17/03/2014
"Project 3, agent of the Brotherhood of Worlds. And also, Zurgon, I know you're not from eaarth. Also, I see how you stare at the lemonade. Have you never seen lemonade before?" P3 asked Shane/Zurgon. She stared at Zurgon, noyicing his forked tongue. "Also, you're gonna have to hide that in public."
---
#61 Posted: 22:16:36 17/03/2014
Zurgon chuckled and hopped out of the chair he was sitting in, like a newborn puppy he wanted to explore everything, but he thought it best to head back to his cave, He had left his spaceship open and probably should close it anyways. "I know the rules, I'll abide by them, but until tomorrow the rules don't apply to me yet!" He shot out of the front door and waved back. "I'll see ya later!"

After walking for a bit, Zurgon finally found his cave, he took a quick look to make sure no one was around and then he ran inside of it, he saw his spaceship sitting there, it's gold and silver coloring reflected the moon in the sky and the darkness of the cave, The alien hopped into his ship and closed the top, drifting into slumber, hardly able to wait for the following day, his first mission.
---
#62 Posted: 22:29:41 17/03/2014
Project 3 looked out of the window one last time, and laid down on her bed. She touched the back of her neck four times. So she'll wake up at four o'clock. She then turned into her regular form, before going to sleep.
---
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#63 Posted: 22:49:51 17/03/2014
Ryo looked at Rachel again and sighed, getting worried again.
#64 Posted: 23:31:23 17/03/2014
Seytrius woke up at 3 AM because of his usual sleeping patterns. "Odd." He said looking at the clock he had. "Three AM. Oh well, may as well start preparing for the day." He said, getting up and checking HCI computer to make sure everything was in check. Seeing it was, he headed back up to his house. He walked out if his bedroom, yawning like a human would so, just in case anyone was in his house, they would think he was a human. He walked down to his kitchen and grabbed something that the computer had put into the fridge, as the humans called it. "What is this?" He said, looking at the orange he had grabbed. "Eh." He just bit I to the orange, eating it. "Besides for the shell, it's pretty good." With that, he walked towards where his backpack and things were, and foxed everything. "There. Good to go. Now I have free time." He said, grabbing one of the human books his computer had made from his bookshelf. "Kane Chronicles. Egyptian gods." He said, interested in the book.
---
#hu
#65 Posted: 01:20:41 18/03/2014
Project 3 woke up earliervthan expected- 3:05 to be exact. She had been planning this for about five months, and had all of her favorite human book series. Percy Jackson, The Hunger Games, Divergent, and the list goes on. She had read them all multiple times: human personalities and how thetly varied was interesting. She was made to be exactly the same as Projects 1 and 2, Alpha and Betafor short. She was delta, and there was a failed Project that would have been named Omega.
---
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#66 Posted: 01:53:52 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
((OOC: Your character is accepted! smilie And I had actually been planning on having aliens of the same faction know each other. You people are reading my mind, it seems. smilie))

Rachel stared after Shane and the other girl that had suddenly appeared, beginning to suspect that this was the strangest night she had ever experienced. She sighed, looking to Ryo, who was the only one that remained other than herself. He looked a bit anxious. This made her feel bad about leaving him there, but she really needed to get home. “Look, I’m going to go home now, alright? It’s really late, and honestly, my parents don’t even know I’m out here.” Shifting her weight from one foot to the other, she said, “So.. I’ll see you at school, alright?” Rachel waited for him to respond before she actually went home. Something about him just.. almost seemed like he needed help, and he didn’t want to just leave if that was the case.

- - -

In his small house on the outskirts of town, Elim was trying to get used to sleeping in a human bed. He never expected for anyone to see him while he was asleep, but he still thought he should get used to the human habit. Unfortunately, it wasn’t going very well. As an amphibious life form, Elim usually slept submerged in water, or at the very least, a moist environment. This bed, however, was neither of which. It was soft and warm, but the sheets were scratchy and the blankets were dry. Throughout his slumber, he’d been forced to wake up every so often to splash some water from the sink on himself. He was doing this again just now. Raising his unmasked head from the sink, Elim stared at his reflection in the mirror.

This could be a problem.

It didn’t bode well to think of it, but there was still the lingering threat: If Elim didn’t moisten his skin regularly enough, he could very well die. That would take days, if not weeks, but what didn't take days was for the first symptoms to occur. These symptoms could not only considerably weaken him, making him vulnerable to any attack against him, but it could also serve to alert the humans that he was not what he appeared to be. Some symptoms weren’t so obvious, like a dry mouth, but others, unfortunately, were. The lack of water would make his skin start to crack, something even his mask and costume couldn’t hide. And, eventually, it would cause some of his systems to shut down in a desperate attempt to conserve water, and needless to say, collapsing on the ground in the middle of class for no apparent reason would not do him any favors in protecting his identity.

The alien sighed. He’d have to come up with something to keep himself hydrated and moist.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:56:19 18/03/2014 by Wylrin
#67 Posted: 02:25:17 18/03/2014
Zurgon had not been able to fall asleep, his mind was too busy with thoughts of everything he had seen, the moon shining brightly in the navy blue sky, the sight of that girl with the dirty blonde hair, the smell of sewage that seeped through the cracks in the street, everything was just too overwhelming for him to get any shut eye.

Though he could just place himself in a cryo-chamber he decided against it, instead wanting to input all of his findings into his journal which he had brought along with him, unlike his data log which he was supposed to log information into, this journal was about his personal experiences, it was for his own pleasure. As the night went on Zurgon wrote about his first steps into the outside world, his encounter with Rachel and Ryo, meeting P3 and seeing her house, the taste of lemonade in his mouth, ah the lemonade, he could feel his stomachs grumble with anticipation for another glass of the yellow liquid, but it would have to wait.

He kept an eye on his clock, checking it every few minutes to see if it was school time yet.
---
#68 Posted: 02:28:21 18/03/2014
Seytrius sighed setting down the first book of the Kane Chronicles. "Such a plot twist!" He yelled, looking at the time. 6:43 AM. "Eh, I've still got some time left." He said, walking around his house.

((When does high school start? As in what time?))
---
#hu
#69 Posted: 02:32:22 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
((OOC: I'd say at 8:00. :3))
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
#70 Posted: 02:34:55 18/03/2014
Ooc: Yeah, it would help if you posted some schedules.
---
#71 Posted: 02:36:09 18/03/2014
((Kay, 8:00 then.))

"What to do, what to do." He said, walking into his kitchen and grabbing some water from his fridge. "At leases this is one thing we both have." He said, taking a big gulp. "Now, how am I gonna keep myself moist. I don't need to be moist all the time, but it gets really uncomfortable." He said scratching his head. "I could just stop by the water fountains a lot. Yes, that's what I'll do!" He said, looking at the clock. "7:14. Almost time."
---
#hu
#72 Posted: 02:46:32 18/03/2014
Project 3 had finished thefirst through third Percy Jaclson books, and it was 7:14. "Now only to figure out my lack of hunger...." she thought aloud to herself. She decided on to just eat when others ate abd eat everything she could. She had never spent lunch with humans in her previous visits: so this was the first time they would see her eat.
---
#73 Posted: 02:47:16 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
((OOC: I'll do that, then. :3))

Elim was standing in his house’s bathroom, trying for the umpteenth time to tie the red tie around his neck properly. He had given up on sleep, instead deciding to spend some extra time on preparation for his first day on the job. It would have been amusing, had it not been so frustrating, how such a little piece of clothing like this tie could be of complication. He’d managed to get it in a somewhat correct fashion, though it had taken a while. It was something he’d have to practice more often, along with many other things he was sure he’d have to memorize and study further.

His mask was already in place, and he was brushing his hair with a comb, even though it wasn’t really necessary. Elim figured it would be best to familiarize himself with as many idle actions humans performed as possible, in order to recognize them and identify them later if necessary.

Exiting the bathroom and his little house, he started walking towards the school. Not the best way to travel, and certainly not the most efficient way, but he wasn’t comfortable with driving those little vehicles the humans called ‘cars’. Normally he wouldn’t take his feelings into consideration when on a job, but… Something about cars made him feel uneasy. Perhaps it was the confined space. Whatever it was, it prevented him from using the mode of transportation, and instead he opted to walk the distance to school. It took extra time, but it would allow him to get a good look at the town as he walked, at least.
---
#74 Posted: 02:55:27 18/03/2014
P3 decided to start heading for school. She got on a bike she had bought, it was amethyst colored, abd she began riding toward the schools. As she rode, she noticed a man with an awkwardly put on tie and badly combed hair. She then checked her magenta hoodie to make sure she had put everything on correctly. She looked at everything, and realized she wasn't wearing socks. Well, they weren't mamdatory anyways. She thinks.
---
#75 Posted: 02:57:02 18/03/2014
Seytrius looked at the time. "Ooh, time to go!" He said, grabbing his stuff, and the other two Kane Chronicles books and running towards the school.
---
#hu
#76 Posted: 02:58:48 18/03/2014
Zurgon had waited patiently for hours, watching the moon set and the sun rise on the wonderful Autumn morning. His alarm had gone off but he had no need for it as he was already awake, swiftly he hit the 'off' button on the clock and jumped up with joy, ready to start the day at his new school, for Zurgon this wasn't so much a mission as it was a vacation and an excuse to meet new friends, his planet was so boring and advanced, he didn't care for it, people were always in a hurry and never were polite, it disgusted him.

With great speed Zurgon had gotten ready, brushing his four rows of teeth before placing his 'mask' on his face, concealing his true identity. He brushed his hour for quite awhile, wanting to get it right, when he felt satisfied with his hair he jumped out of his ship, locking it as he left the cave, once again making sure no one saw him exiting the cave, he activated the perception filter on his ship, so that if anyone entered the cave it would just look like a regular, dark, boring cave.

Zurgon skipped his way to school sometimes using small bursts of speed to further himself on his journey to Casper High, He began to sing a song he had heard on one of Earth's many radio stations. "Anyway you want it, that's the way you need it, whoa oh oh oh oh!" He smiled immensely as he approached the school, he was a bit early but he didn't care, he entered the school. Maybe I;ll have a class with that Rachel girl! She was very interesting, she could provide me with so much information! He thought to himself as he entered the bright red colored doors.
---
#77 Posted: 02:58:52 18/03/2014
Syndral had already thought to set up every possible cover she would need to pose as a human and walk among them. She had her disguise which was sufficient at fooling any human that she was one of them. She had a house that she would be living in temporarily.

On the surface, the house appeared to be any normal human home. However, there was a hidden basement of sorts, that wasn't originally part of the house, that only she could access. One possible entrance was hidden within the closet, with an invisible door on the back wall that would open up to a transporter. The closet itself appeared perfectly normal on the surface, and only a voice command by her in her native tongue would allow the transporter to reveal its true nature. Once the door was revealed, a complicated code and eye recognition was required for access to Syndral's lab down below.

The lab was actually a part of her own personal spaceship that she had designed and built herself. There was a small, personal living quarters that was suited for pretty much only one person, while the rest of the ship mostly consisted of her personal work area. The lab itself was as high-tech and bizarre as it possibly could be, since it was full of her alien technology. This would be where she would run her experiments, if she brought a specimen back to the lab, and she would also contact the Order from here. Everything was accounted for.

Even her seemingly normal human car was actually a small part of her spaceship, which was capable of detaching itself and forming into a land vehicle. She made sure that her human disguise was old enough to warrant her the ability to drive without suspicion.

She even had a robot set up to play her ''mom'' and act as a stay at home mom, in case any humans came over. Syndral had thought of an explanation for everything, and had studied as much as she could about human culture to fit in better as one. She couldn't let suspicions arise while she was working, especially with the Brotherhood likely running their own tests.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:06:01 04/03/2017 by Cynder09
#78 Posted: 03:07:27 18/03/2014
P3 got to the school, and she pulled her bike up to a small place that she could put her bike. She casually strolled into the school along with a crowd of people and realized a few guys were staring at her. She looked back at them, flashed a coy smile, and batred her eyelashes. She knew how to wrap most boys around her finger.
---
#79 Posted: 03:13:35 18/03/2014
It didn't take Syndral long at all to get ready for school. She didn't bother to fix up her appearance perfectly, like a human girl would. She just needed an appropriate disguise. Once she was all set, she hopped in her car. Syndral started up her car and drove to school. Once she had arrived, she parked her car in the student zone, and got out to head inside the building. Syndral sighed with a frown. This was going to be a nightmare.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:06:36 01/05/2016 by Cynder09
#80 Posted: 03:16:22 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
((OOC: I edited the first post with a schedule. :3))

Elim walked leisurely down the sidewalk, having left early enough that he had no idea to hurry. He supposed an advantage of this type of travel was that he could observe the town in its fullest. Cars drove by every now and then, a few adolescents would be walking towards the school’s general direction, some people were even out walking their.. ‘dogs’. Yes, they were dogs. The alien straightened his glasses, which seemed to have a habit of falling down the bridge of his nose; a most annoying trait, but not the most annoying that this world had to offer.

He’d made it to the school without any issue. No savage dogs had attacked him on the way, and no government agencies – human or alien – had crossed his path in any way. Everything was going fine so far, and he intended to keep it that way. Elim – Mr. White, now – walked through the doors of the school, assuming his ‘fellow teachers’ were probably there as well. He walked down the halls and into his classroom, of which the principal had shown him prior to the beginning of the school year, when he had been ‘hired’. The new teacher let out a sigh and set about straightening out papers and such – you know, the stuff that normal teachers did.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:26:09 28/02/2019 by Wylrin
#81 Posted: 03:18:16 18/03/2014
Seytrius smiled at a few girls that were staring at him. Huh. I wonder if staring is a way of communication? He thought to himself. "Who where do I go for my schedule?" He asked out loud. As a student was walking by he said. "Office." And walked off. "Thanks!" Seytrius yelled back, heading to the office.
---
#hu
#82 Posted: 03:25:20 18/03/2014
Zurgon, now Shane, was anxious to find out where he was supposed to be going, he hoped his teachers were nice, perhaps he would show his happiness by hugging his teachers and fellow classmates! As he walked through the halls of his new school he found that all the girls were staring at him, he thought it was because of his dashing looks but he then realized the boys were looking at him odd aswell. Did I forget my disguise??!?!?! No...No...I have that on, what could it be... It was then that he realized he had a very odd, large antennae sticking out of his backpack, quickly he pushed it down into his bag, giving a nervous smile and a chuckle as he continued walking. "Man, Curse those silly mobile phone antennae! Can never get any signal bars around here, hehe...."

With a sigh Zurgon continued on walking, hoping he would meet someone friendly to help him find his class.
---
#83 Posted: 03:27:36 18/03/2014
P3 had gotten the schedle off of her human laptop, and headed straight for the cafeteria. A bunch of students were already there, socializing, so she grabbed some chicken nuggets and veggies, and took off for the neatest table. She observed how one girl that was surrounded by people did it. She took a bite, chewed, and then conversed with those around her. She copied the pattern, minus conversation since there was no one sitting by her.
---
#84 Posted: 03:29:17 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Near the entrance of the building, a kind, smiling woman - the secretary, for those who knew her - was handing students their schedules and telling them where their homerooms were. Most of the students she picked out by sight, having seen them in previous years. Some, however, the new ones, she had to call out by name, which she did so every now and then.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:30:26 18/03/2014 by Wylrin
#85 Posted: 03:32:30 18/03/2014
Syndral, now under the alias of Mari Hamasaki, headed into the cafeteria for breakfast. At least, that was the idea, anyway. Syndral decided to skip out on the human delicacies, and simply eat at home whenever she could. She did not under any circumstances want to find out first hand how horrible human food was. So instead, she sat in a back corner somewhere, playing around with a device that humans identified as a phone, and simply waited for breakfast to be over.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:24:09 28/02/2019 by Cynder09
#86 Posted: 03:33:06 18/03/2014
Ooc: Wylrin, should I make a sheet for the popular girl I mentioned ir would you like to control her?
---
#87 Posted: 03:34:36 18/03/2014
Seytrius, no, Nathan now, went to the lady who was passing out the schedules. That kid lied. he thought to himself. "Um, I need my schedule." The person looked at him. "Name?" She asked. "Nathaniel Evans." He said a smile on his face. "Here you go." She said, handing him his schedule and shooing him away. "What classes do I have?" He asked himself as he studied the schedule.

8:00 – School begins
8:00-8:15 – Attendance/Breakfast
8:15-9:00 – Math; Mr. White ((what subject is he?))
9:00-9:45 – Reading; Mrs. Lansford
9:45-10:30 – Science; Ms. Espinoza
10:30-11:15 – Gym/Art (Gym: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays. Art: Tuesdays and Thursdays.)
11:15-11:45 – Lunch
11:45-12:30 – History; Mrs. Moore
12:30-1:15 – Language Arts; Mr. Hooten
1:15-2:00 – Robotics; Mr. Cole
2:00-2:45 – Study Hall
2:45-3:00 – Dismissal
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:36:24 18/03/2014 by Rickorio
#88 Posted: 03:34:45 18/03/2014
//So I assume you'll tell us what classes we have?//

Zurgon sulked as he walked through the halls, not only did he not see Rachel or Ryo, he couldn't even find P3, he had no idea where to go and people already thought he was weird. So much for making friends...I sure blew that. He then saw the secretary, he had no idea who she was or what she did. "Hello Ma'am." He spoke softly as he walked by the woman.
---
#89 Posted: 03:36:03 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
((OOC: That depends on what you would prefer. If you want her to be a reoccurring character, then it would probably be best if you made the character sheet. If you're looking for an interaction that may only take place here and there, however, I'll roleplay as the character. Whichever you're more comfortable with. :3))
---
#90 Posted: 03:37:43 18/03/2014
//Let's not have to go to too much trouble, probably best to be a one time thing or so IMO//

At that moment Zurgon remembered that the Brotherhood had already pre planned all of his classes, he had forgotten because he never really paid attention to the briefings, but at least now he knew where to go. He continued to wander the halls, looking for his first classroom.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:39:28 18/03/2014 by Lunarz
#91 Posted: 03:38:49 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
((OOC: @Lunarz - It would probably be best if you customized your own, especially for the purpose of choosing an elective class, of which I'm not going to limit the possibilities. :3))
---
#92 Posted: 03:39:54 18/03/2014
Ooc: I was planning on making P3 into the "popular girl clique" and just have this girl help her into the position.
---
#93 Posted: 03:40:52 18/03/2014
((Also, Wylrin, what subject does Elim teach?)
---
#hu
#94 Posted: 03:43:44 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
((OOC: Alright, in that case, I'll roleplay her for the time being. :3 And Elim does teach Math. :3))

At the table opposite of P3's, Brittany was casually chatting with her friends. They were returning students at the school, so they were all accustomed with the building and its procedures. Thus, they were taking this time simply to enjoy each other's company, rather than study their schedules.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:44:18 18/03/2014 by Wylrin
#95 Posted: 03:46:01 18/03/2014
Nathan walked to a table in the cafeteria and sat down. He pulled out Book Two of The Kane Chronicles and started to read.
---
#hu
#96 Posted: 03:48:38 18/03/2014
P3 knew she shared a few classes with another Brotherhood agent, Seytrius. First class Math with Mr. White. Second class, Science: Nrs. Espinoza. Third Class: Reading, Mrs. Lansfird. 4th class, History with Mr. Moore, final class, LanguageArts with Mr. Hooten. Her elective was Drama. If she could pretend to be human, this should be easy
---
#97 Posted: 03:48:59 18/03/2014
Since slot 1 hadn't begun yet, Zurgon decided to go somewhere else, maybe just sit and relax, the library was too quiet and everywhere else was cold and boring so he decided to venture down into the cafe. When he reached the bottom of the stairs his eyes lit up, the sights, the smells, it was all so much! He could smell the beautiful smell of grease and salt, he could hear the chatter of children ringing through the room, the could see all of the girls and boys laughing and smiling as they conversed with eachother, he wanted that. Swiftly he found a table, not far from where P3 was sitting and he just sat there, surveying the room, taking in everything.

Zurgon knew he still had a little while until class started, first he had English with Mr. Normandy, next he had math with Mr.White he had a third slot spare which he would use to conduct studies, fourth he had science with Ms. Espinoza, , and fifth he had History with Mr. Moore and as an elective he chose drama.
---
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 03:11:59 20/03/2014 by Lunarz
#98 Posted: 03:50:48 18/03/2014
((It's Mrs. Moore.))

Nathan looked at the time. "Almost time for math." He said, closing his book.
---
#hu
#99 Posted: 03:51:49 18/03/2014
While Syndral sat in the cafeteria, waiting for breakfast to end, she surveyed her schedule. She sighed, as the school subjects seemed so simple and easy. Nothing would prove to be a challenge for an alien of her intelligence. She then spotted her class for 4th period.

12th grade Mathematics with Mr. Locklear. So I attend Elim's class right after lunch. I suppose it would be no trouble to bring him a bottle of water each day. I know how Elim needs to stay hydrated. Having his weaknesses must be difficult on this planet.

It was fairly easy to tell which teacher was Elim, even though she hadn't actually seen his disguise yet. While there were a number of new students to the school, there weren't that many new staff members. Looking over the list of new teachers, she figured only one of them could be Elim.

She figured Elim wouldn't be her only ally on this mission, although she wasn't sure who all would be accompanying them or how many. Any others must have been students, and it would be harder to pick them out from the crowd. She may not even see them very much, based on her schedule. She would have to be watchful of any potential allies.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:25:21 28/02/2019 by Cynder09
#100 Posted: 03:52:15 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Elim scanned his classroom with calculating eyes. It was empty of students at the moment, for they were all in the cafeteria eating breakfast or simply adjusting to their schedules. With no other people in sight, he took this time to study his room. It was average, for a classroom, with rows of desks and shelves of books along the walls, with a chalkboard behind him in the front of the room. Picking up the piece of chalk, he wrote his name – or rather, the name of his alias – on the chalkboard, as seemed to be the custom of new teachers at school.
---
First | Page 2 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me