Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: The Real World (Chapter 7 has been Posted!!)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Skylanders: The Real World (Chapter 7 has been Posted!!) [CLOSED]
Rattlebuckler Gold Sparx Gems: 2298
#51 Posted: 02:43:02 14/06/2014
When is an new chapter coming
---
We’re 106 miles from Chicago we got a full tank of gas a half a pack of cigarettes it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses hit it -blues brothers
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#52 Posted: 14:00:38 14/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Soon!
School is over for me so new chapters will happen more often.
Oh and YAY SECOND PAGE
Smolderdasher37 Green Sparx Gems: 291
#53 Posted: 00:15:46 18/06/2014
When is the next chapter going to be posted?
#54 Posted: 01:14:03 18/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Soon, sorry, I was kinda busy the past couple day but it will be soon(I know I keep saying that)
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#55 Posted: 11:42:09 18/06/2014
We want chapter 5 or 6 witch ever it is
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#56 Posted: 20:00:34 26/06/2014
Just caught back up! Good chapters!
---
A story.
#57 Posted: 21:08:15 26/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks! Once my computer is fixed I will post another chapter
#58 Posted: 16:23:14 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6

The group make it back to the homestead. "DINO! What happened to you!" Screamed Sunburn. "I got shot but I'm fine" Said Dino who is trying to hide the pain of being shot. "Guys, move, I'll be able to help, lay down Dino." Said Spy Rise. Dino lays down. Spy Rise examines the wound. "It's not that big, if I can spray some webs on the wound, you'll be fine in a few hours, you're lucky it was just a series 1 Gill Grunt with bad aim." Said Spy Rise. He sprays webs on the wound. "So where are you guys from?" Asks Popthorn. "We've been wandering for a while, our group was bigger but the Gill Grunts kept attacking us and we lost many good skylanders" Explained Stink. "Yeah we're lucky you guys showed up to save us or we would end up dead" Said Stealth. "Hey, Quickdraw, can I ask you how you are here, aren't you a Frito-Lay promotion?" Asked Hot Head. "Oh, um, I was returned by the winners of the contest because they hate variants, then I was bought as a birthday present for a child that hates all Rattle Shakes." Explained Quickdraw. Quickdraw slithers away and whimpers. "He's depressed because he was returned twice" Said Dino. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that" Said Hot Head. "So Dino, Sunburn, you want tell us who Lightning Rod is and why he tried to KILL US ALL!" Yelled Pop Fizz. "Yeah I'm curious about that too." Said Popthorn. "It happened a couple years back when it was only Spyro's Adventure was out, we had a town that had a about 30 skylanders living in it, Lightning Rod had electrocuted Trigger Happy that had killed him and Zap had electrocuted a terrafin that killed him, so we decided to imprison Lightning Rod and Zap because their lightning could a skylander in one shot, but they escaped and killed almost our whole group, only nine of us remain, me, Sun, and Wreck, but he was sleeping through the entire thing, so the eight of us fought him off and we thought we had destroyed him, apparently we were wrong." Explained Dino. "After that, we all took different paths and live in different places now, if we're gonna fight Lightning Rod and his army we need to get the old gang back together." Explained Sunburn. "Yeah, some of us are going to go to the different stores in the mall and in different stores around the area and some of us are going to stay here." Said Dino. "Can I come? I might see one of my sisters in a different store, I have four sisters and they might be able to help." Said Legendary Stealth Elf. "I'm coming too, I owe my life to you Dino and help you on our journey." Said Stink. "Me, Dino, and Wreck are coming because we know who we are looking for." Said Sunburn. "Okay, uhh, Pop fizzes and Hot Head are coming too because we might run into trouble." Said Dino. "The rest of you stay here." The group starts getting ready to leave.

Notes

The next chapter will focus on Lightning Rod and the Bad Guys.
#59 Posted: 16:59:44 15/07/2014
Cool beanz!
---
A story.
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#60 Posted: 05:58:49 16/07/2014
ITS BACK smilie
---
ded
#61 Posted: 14:16:45 16/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Yup it's back and thanks

New chapter in the making
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#62 Posted: 19:01:02 16/07/2014
This is great! I've been reading all these chapters! You're doing a great job! smilie
#63 Posted: 01:09:43 17/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks! and if you want I can give you a guestbook announcement whenever a chapter is out.
#64 Posted: 16:17:31 17/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7

"I command to see Lightning Rod." Said a Slam Bam. "We can't allow anybody to see lord Lightning Rod." Said a Gill Grunt. Another Gill Grunt walks to the Slam Bam. "We're gonna kill you now." Said the Gill Grunt. The Gill Grunt fires a harpoon at the Slam Bam. The Slam Bam dodges it, grabs the Gill Grunt with 2 of hands and throws him at the wall, while he punches the other extremely hard. More Gill Grunts show up and start firing harpoons at the Slam Bam but, he dodges them and destroys the Gill Grunts. "Hello Lightning Rod." Said Slam Bam. Lightning Rod turns around. "Slam Bam, good to see you old friend" Said Lightning Rod. "What's with all Gill Grunts?" Asked Slam Bam. "They're my minions, I'm in a war right now and it's good you showed up, you'll be good in this war" Said Lightning Rod. "Hey Lightning Rod! Their are a bunch of dead Gill Grunts out here" Yelled Punk Shock. "That was me! They attacked me" Said Slam Bam. "And who are you?" Questioned Punk Shock "This is Slam Bam, our new ally" Said Lightning Rod. Zap would had been standing they're the whole time asks "Should I announce to the Gill Grunts that he is one of us?" "Yes, we don't want them to attack you again" Said Lightning Rod "Come with me" Said Zap. Zap and Slam Bam walk to where the Gill Grunts are stationed. "ATTENTION ALL GILL GRUNTS, THIS SLAM BAM IS ON OUR TEAM, WE DO NOT WANT YOU TO ATTACK HIM!" Announced Zap. Punk Shock mumbles to her self "I don't like this." Punk Shock goes to where Dino-Rang and his group are. "Dino-Rang!" Shouted Punk Shock. "What do you want?" Asks Dino-Rang as pulls out his boomerangs and gets into a battle stance. "I don't want any trouble, I just can't stand Lightning Rod and his evil ways, I want to join you, I can be a spy." Said Punk Shock as she drops her crossbow. "Okay, but if you pull one move against us, we will destroy you" Said Dino. "Also Me and some of the others are going on mission for a while, so you will report to Popthorn." "Okay, and one more thing, Lightning Rod has a very brutal Slam Bam in his army." Said Punk Shock. "Bye" Punk Shock goes back to Lightning Rod.

Notes

Well, there is a new evil on Lightning Rod's side and Punk Shock doesn't want to be evil.
Sorry for the short chapter.
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#65 Posted: 16:45:27 17/07/2014
Awesome chapter!
---
ded
#66 Posted: 16:46:00 17/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks!
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#67 Posted: 01:53:37 24/07/2014
What.

The.

Pie.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#68 Posted: 18:52:17 17/08/2014
*Bump*

Hopefully you didn't forget about this, Epic.
---
A story.
#69 Posted: 19:11:05 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Sorry, I haven't had the time to make another chapter.
#70 Posted: 16:31:21 23/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay, so I've decided to stop doing this, I don't have the time and most likely never will. Plus, there are so many stories that are just like mine, and it's hard to come up with new idea's that haven't been used. And to be honest, most of the other stories that are like mine are MUCH better. I'm sad to see this go and I'd like to thank all my readers, even though nobody's going probably going to read this, I've decided to close it. Though I might eventually make another story, this one is dead.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me