Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: The Real World (Chapter 7 has been Posted!!)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Skylanders: The Real World (Chapter 7 has been Posted!!) [CLOSED]
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#1 Posted: 01:09:48 15/03/2014 | Topic Creator
This story is about a group of skylanders in Toys R Us and other stores. The group of skylanders are all different, except the pop fizz brothers, they are pretty much the same. They face many dangers but try to be humorous. This story does not start with a truck pulling in, all of the skylanders already know each other. Well lets get on with the characters.

Dino Rang--the leader of the group, very brave and is not afraid to fight

Sunburn-- Dino Rang's best friend and is very dangerous when mad

Popthorn-- Popthorn can somehow puff and unpuff and he does not like to fight

Pop fizz and Punch pop fizz-- they are brothers and have the same personality, which is not a good thing when they disagree on something.

Wrecking ball-- a very childish character who always likes to fight.

Sprocket-- A mechanic that is very smart

Quickdraw Rattle shake-- The quiet type, he is also very sensitive

Lightning Rod-- The Evil mastermind that nobody know about

Zap-- Lightning Rod's right hand man and he will do anything lightning rod says

Punk Shock-- She is Lightning Rod's left hand woman who is very trained in combat and is not afraid to speak out.

Gill Grunts-- Lightning Rod's minions

I hope you like the story!
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 16:21:42 17/07/2014 by Epic popthorn
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#2 Posted: 01:14:32 15/03/2014
Have you asked ZapNorris if you can do this? It's strongly similar to Boomer's Big Break.
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 01:47:36 15/03/2014
it's okay.
#4 Posted: 14:48:54 15/03/2014 | Topic Creator
^ sorry i didnt know about boomers big break
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#5 Posted: 14:51:29 15/03/2014
Hmm... I have a tip to look more prof:

Try to use this topic title

Skylanders: The real World.

It would defenetly make you look more prof smilie
#6 Posted: 17:44:30 15/03/2014 | Topic Creator
^ Thanks! I read your tips on how to be a good fanfic writer
#7 Posted: 17:49:28 15/03/2014
Good Luck!
---

CATS
#8 Posted: 17:53:41 15/03/2014
Oh thanks! And good luck!
#9 Posted: 17:57:13 15/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys and this story will start either later tonight or tomorow morning
#10 Posted: 03:59:29 16/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1

"Guys an employee is coming, hide!" said Dino Rang. "Okay he's gone, is everybody here!" Shouted Sunburn. "Yeah were here" said Sprocket. "CLOSING TIME" said a very loud voice from the ceiling. "Hey where's Quickdraw, I haven't seen him in a while" said Popthorn. "He's in the backroom, an employee found him and put him there" said Punch Pop Fizz. "WHAT!" yelled Dino-rang. "You should of told him before." said Pop Fizz. Both of the Pop Fizzes turned into beast form and started fighting. Sunburn breaks up the fight. "Me and the Pop Fizz brothers will go search for him" said Sunburn.

"Zap, go scout and check if there are any other moving skylanders." Commanded Lightning Rod. Zap leaves on his scouting mission. Punk Shock walks in. "Hey, a new shipment of skylanders came in, none of them were moving though." said Punk Shock. "Good, did you check for any Gill Grunts" said Lightning Rod. "Yeah but these ones are weird, they're this bronze color." said Punk Shock. "They can lead small groups of Gill Grunts if there is ever a war." said Lightning Rod.

Notes

Lightning Rod has an army of Gill Grunts , Zap is on a scouting mission, and Sunburn and the Pop Fizz brothers are about to go find Quickdraw Rattle Shake. Chapter 2 will start off were the story left off!
#11 Posted: 07:09:27 16/03/2014
That's a decent length for your first(?) try... but next chapter, try make it longer. I want to see how that gets up to you.
#12 Posted: 15:26:40 16/03/2014 | Topic Creator
okay I will try to make them a longer and yeah this is my first try
#13 Posted: 15:27:54 16/03/2014
It's good for your first try smilie
#14 Posted: 15:59:33 16/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks!
#15 Posted: 16:02:50 16/03/2014
Cool!
---

CATS
#16 Posted: 16:03:41 16/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks! smilie
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#17 Posted: 18:22:57 21/03/2014
epic sorry for trying to get you and rattlebuckler ripto'd it will never happen agian
#18 Posted: 01:20:49 23/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: gnarlytreesnex
epic sorry for trying to get you and rattlebuckler ripto'd it will never happen agian

It's fine ( I unblocked you)
#19 Posted: 22:57:01 23/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Sorry for not posting any chapters lately my computer broke and I don't feel like typing a story on my iPod but I want to say something every three chapters I will give extra information on a character or event!
#20 Posted: 02:34:42 13/04/2014
This is epic epic popthorn
#21 Posted: 22:37:59 13/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks!
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#22 Posted: 14:21:01 27/04/2014
Not bad, my friend! smilie
---
A story.
#23 Posted: 00:38:52 29/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2

"Ugh, Why do we have to go with Sunburn" Whined Pop Fizz. "Because you two didn't tell us that Quickdraw was in the backrooms" said Dino.
Sunburn and the Pop fizz brothers leave. "Dino, get over here!" Shouted Sprocket. Dino walks to Sprocket, who is talking to a Thumpback. "He says he just came in the new shipment of skylanders, Do we let him join our group?" Said Sprocket. "What can you do Thumpback?" Questioned Dino. "I can fight and I am very-AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" Suddenly Thumpback falls to the ground with harpoons in his back. 20 S1 Gill Grunts start firing harpoons at Dino and Sprocket. "Tell the others and get your turrets ready" Yelled Dino. Dino pulls out his boomerangs and throws one into a Gill Grunts head. Sprocket tells Wrecking Ball and Popthorn that they are under attack. "That means I get to fight, YAY" Screams Wrecking Ball. Popthorn refuses to fight. Sprocket presses a button and turrets come out out of the top of the shelves. The turrets take out 12 Gill Grunts but an Anchors Away Gill Grunt blasts them all into bits and pieces. "I will destroy you all" Screams Wrecking Ball. Wrecking ball and Dino take the remaining Gill Grunts. "What in Eon's name was that" Yells Sprocket. "It was some sort of invasion" Said Dino. "Hey guys, I saw a Zap speeding away in his slime stuff" Said Popthorn. "Okay then, that Zap might have an entire army of those Gill Grunts. Said Dino

Meanwhile

Sunburn and the Pop Fizzes are on there way back with Quickdraw. " Did the humans see you moving?" Asked Sunburn "No" Said Quickdraw. Suddenly a harpoon zooms past Sunburn's face and two Gill Grunts start spraying water on Sunburn, making him weak and unconscious. Pop Fizz throws an acid puddle potion at the Gill Grunts and they melt. Punch Pop Fizz picks up Sunburn and they start running home.

Meanwhile at Lightning Rods homestead

" LIGHTNING ROD!" Shouted Zap. "WHAT" Yelled Lightning Rod "All of the Gill Grunts I was with are dead, we found a group of 5 skylanders, that wiped them all out" Explained Zap. "There was a Dino-Rang, a Sprocket, a Wrecking Ball, a Popthorn and a Thumpback, we took out the Thumpback but they had turrets" "We have to eradicate them all" Said Lightning Rod with an Evil grin on his face.

Notes

Both of the groups know about the Gill Grunts and that another group exist but they don't know all the details, the bad guys think that there are only 4 in the group and the good guys think that Zap is the leader of the Gill Grunts.
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#24 Posted: 01:07:01 29/04/2014
Not to be rude, but some parts are a knock-off of Shelves.
Other than that, I love it! Keep 'em coming!!!
---
A story.
#25 Posted: 01:14:39 29/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: uttster13
Not to be rude, but some parts are a knock-off of Shelves.
Other than that, I love it! Keep 'em coming!!!

Thanks for reading and it did just start and I am trying not to to knock it off but its gonna change a lot over time, I just hope your story doesnt change the way I want my story to change. We do have 2 of the same characters but they have totally different personalitys
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:18:04 29/04/2014 by Epic popthorn
#26 Posted: 15:23:10 24/05/2014
Epic I love it chapters 1 & 2 r awesome! when is chapter 3 going to be up
#27 Posted: 17:57:00 24/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks gnarly, Hopefully soon I have been so busy with school but Chapter 3 will be up in the next few days
#28 Posted: 18:03:26 24/05/2014
Can't wait to read chapter 3
#29 Posted: 15:25:12 25/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3

"DINO, DINO!" Screamed Punch Pop Fizz as he comes in holding the unconscious Sunburn. "What happened!" Said Dino worriedly. "A few Gill Grunts saw us and sprayed water on him." Said Quickdraw. "Popthorn, go get Sprocket, she knows about medical stuff" Said Dino thinking he will lose his best friend. Popthorn unpuffs and runs to go get Sprocket.

Meanwhile

"Punk Shock!" Yelled Lightning Rod. "What" Said Punk Shock "Send out more Gill Grunts to find and kill those alive skylanders" Commanded Lightning Rod. Punk Shock sends out a bunch of Gill Grunts.

Back at the Homestead

"He's gonna be alright, he is just gonna be very weak for a long time" Said Sprocket. "Good but we need him to be at full health" Said Dino, who is starting to calm down. "There is one way to get him to healed a lot quicker" Said Sprocket. "What do we have to do" Said Dino. "We need another fire skylander" Said Sprocket. "Okay, Wrecking Ball, Pop Fizz and Quickdraw, you guys come with me, we have to find somebody who can help" Said Dino. "Uhhhh, before we go, what's with the dead Thumpback" Questioned Pop Fizz. Popthorn walks in and explains everything that happened. The four leave.

Notes

Something big is about to happen.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:15:07 25/05/2014 by Epic popthorn
#30 Posted: 17:47:04 25/05/2014
What, what's about to happen
#31 Posted: 18:19:43 25/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Something Big
#32 Posted: 00:05:48 26/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I know I said I would do little extra storis but I decided that I won't do those
New chapter later or tomorrow
#33 Posted: 01:52:31 26/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4

Dino, Pop Fizz, Wrecking Ball and Quickdraw are walking around looking for a fire skylander. "So, when we find a fire skylander that is active, what do we have to do?" asked Pop Fizz. "I don't know but sprocket is the only one know something about medical stuff" Answered Dino. "Hey guys, what's happening over there?" Said Quickdraw. There was seven skylanders being executed by a bunch of Gill Grunts. "We need to save them and FIGHT!" said Wrecking Ball excitedly. "Yeah and one of them is a Hot Head, who is a fire skylander" Said Dino. "And look Zap is there too" Said Wrecking Ball. The skylanders that were being executed were a Hot Head, Spy Rise, Stink Bomb, Free Ranger, Legendary Stealth Elf, Jolly Bumble Blast, and a Scorp. Their were about 70 Gill Grunts (These were just regular S1, S2, S3) and five bronze Gill Grunts. "Okay on the count of three we ambush them and save the skylanders" Said Dino, "1,2-" "YAY, WE GET TO FIGHT!" Screamed Wrecking Ball as he runs in rolling over a few Gill Grunts. "Lets smoke this MOTHERCLUCKER" Yelled a Bronze Gill Grunt as he shoots the Free Ranger in the head. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO, FREE RANGER!!" Screamed Jolly Bumble Blast, who two seconds later is killed by Zap's lightning (I forgot to mention, when skylander is hit by lightning, they immediately die unless their powers are based off of lightning). Stink Bomb disappears in his fart cloud and throws shurikens into the back of the head of the Gill Grunts that were holding Hot Head down. Hot Head gets up and starts burning Gill Grunts. Pop Fizz turns into beast form and destroys the Gill Grunts that are about to kill Legendary Stealth Elf. She disappears and slits the neck of a Bronze Gill Grunt. Scorp throws his poison balls (Yeah I know it sounds wrong) in a couple of Gill Grunts eyes. Dino-Rang throws his boomerangs at the Gill Grunts that are about to execute Spy Rise. Spy Rise goes into the air and comes down landing on a Gill Grunt, then shooting a few more of them. Scorp, who is killing a lot of Gill Grunts is cornered into a wall is shot with an anchor and shattered. "C'MON, FOLLOW US" Yelled Dino. The rest of the remaining skylanders follow Dino back to the homestead. "Thanks for saving us" Said Stink Bomb. "No problem, we need Hot Heads help" Said Dino. "Why" Asked Hot Head. "Our friend Sunburn was sprayed with a lot of water and only a fire skylander can help" Said Quickdraw. "Oh, Hot Head only needs to spray fire on to him and he will be good as new" Said Spy Rise. "Hey Dino, where is everybody" Said Wrecking Ball. "I don't know but there is a note" Said Dino. "It says I have taken your group to the Barbie isle, if you and the rest of your group doesn't come I will kill them all". "It looks like we are going to the Barbie isle" Said Legendary Stealth Elf. "Wait, you guys are coming with us?" Asked Dino. "Yeah, were staying with you, you guys saved our lives" Said Stink Bomb. The group starts going to the Barbie Isle.

Meanwhile at the Barbie Isle

"They're gonna fall right into my trap" Said Lightning. Lightning Rod has the rest of the group in cages, plus he has a legendary Night Shift and Grilla Drilla in cages as well.

Notes

Well, the group has expanded, they have Stink Bomb, Spy Rise, Legendary Stealth Elf, and Hot Head.
#34 Posted: 02:33:17 26/05/2014
So awesome hey what's the trap
#35 Posted: 02:35:21 26/05/2014 | Topic Creator
They might get ambushed
#36 Posted: 02:38:41 26/05/2014
Cool!
#37 Posted: 13:20:39 26/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks!
New Chapter tomorrow
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:09:49 26/05/2014 by Epic popthorn
#38 Posted: 16:58:25 26/05/2014
Today is tomorrow
#39 Posted: 12:41:00 27/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Yeah I know, the new chapter will be later
Smolderdasher37 Green Sparx Gems: 291
#40 Posted: 20:43:58 27/05/2014
This story's really cool.
#41 Posted: 20:48:55 27/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks Smolderdasher37
The new chapter is going to be delayed to later this weak
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#42 Posted: 00:13:46 05/06/2014
Cant wait for the next chapter I LOVE it
---
ded
#43 Posted: 00:56:10 05/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks! It will hopefully be posted on saturday
#44 Posted: 01:08:24 08/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5

"LET US GO!" Screamed Punch. "Haha, you are so pathetic without your little potions" Said Lightning. "When my brother comes, he is gonna rip you into pieces!" Said Punch. "Ha, your brother won't even be able to come close to me without being electrocuted and killed" Said Lightning. "And I'm gonna kill all of you". Sunburn wakes up in a cage and is very confused. "Where am I?" Said Sunburn who is still very weak. "Lightning Rod has captured some of us and wants to kill us" Said Popthorn. "LIGHTNING ROD!" Said Sunburn loudly. "Ah, your up" Said Lightning. "Your still alive!?" Exclaimed Sunburn. "I thought we destroyed you" "That's what I wanted you to think" Said Lightning. "I will explain when the rest of your arrives."

Meanwhile

"Thanks for saving us" Said Stink. "No problem, we're sorry about the loss of your friends" Said Dino. "Yeah, stuff like that happens, we have lost many over time" Said Spy. "We haven't lost any in a long time but it seems that a war is happening" Said Quickdraw. "Yeah, it seems that way but we aren't gonna lose any more" Said Dino. "So, what do we do when we get to the stupid Barbie isle, do we get to fight!" Said Wreck. "So, here is what were gonna do, Stink and Stealth, you guys are sneaky so you can get in without being seen, the rest of us are just gonna walk in and not go crazy destroying everybody, our main priorities are saving the others" Explained Dino. Everybody nods and agrees to the plan. They arrive at the Barbie isle. Stink and Stealth go invisible and sneak in. "We're here" Said Dino. There are Gill Grunts everywhere. As they walk into the Barbie isle, Pop Fizz shouts "Where is my brother!". "I'm right here!" Shouted Punch. "Hello Dino-Rang" Said Lightning. "LIGHTNING ROD! B-but I thought we destroyed you!" Said Dino confusedly. Sunburn, Dino, What are you guys talking about, you never told us about your past" Said Sprocket. "You see, Sunburn and Dino used to be in a group with me and Zap until I killed somebody in the group by electrocuting them so, They imprisoned me and Zap because our Lightning is way to powerful, so one day we busted out and destroyed almost everybody in that group and I faked my death and now want all Living Skylanders dead." Explained Lightning. Dino, why didn't you tell us about your past" Said Popthorn. "Because we lost a lot friends that day" Said Sunburn. Dino looks around and sees that a bunch of Gill Grunts were dead from Stink and Stealth. Then Lightning Rod notices the dead Gill Grunts. "What happened to them!" Shouted Lightning. "They all have cuts that are fatal."Shouted Zap. "Lets show them what my lightning can do, BRING ME THE GRILLA DRILLA" Yelled Lightning Rod. Some Gill Grunts push the Grilla Drilla to Lightning Rod. Lightning electrocutes him and he dies. The Legendary Night Shift gets angry and punches a few Gill Grunts in the face. But then is shot in the head by a Gill Grunt and dies. Just then Stink throws one of his shurikens at Lightning but a Gill Grunt jumps in front of it and is killed instead. Lightning Rod tries to throw his electric bolt things but Stink is to quick. Stealth tosses the caged skylanders their weapon and they break out. Dino Rang and Hot Head run to Sunburn. Dino protects Hot Head as he sprays fire onto Sunburn. Sunburn gets back to full health and is mad, he starts burning dozens of Gill Grunts. The Group starts running away. Lightning Rod starts furiously throwing Lightning bolts at them. One of the Bolts hits Sprocket and kills her. Dino stops to look at her but is shot in the arm by a harpoon. He runs with the rest of the group to get back to the Homestead.

Notes

Sprocket is dead. I will be explaining a lot soon
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#45 Posted: 05:36:30 08/06/2014
CHAPTER 5!!!!!!!!!!!
(Thanks for the guestbook anouncement)
---
ded
#46 Posted: 13:57:22 08/06/2014 | Topic Creator
No Problem! smilie
Thanks for reading
#47 Posted: 14:06:27 08/06/2014
This is very well made. I hope you have fun writing this!
#48 Posted: 14:23:43 08/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks! and I do have fun writing this!
#49 Posted: 02:46:14 09/06/2014
Epic this chapter 5 was epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#50 Posted: 12:21:05 09/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks!
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me