Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro:The Dark Prophecy [CLOSED]
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1 Posted: 20:27:42 10/03/2014 | Topic Creator
~Welcome to my new fan fic about classic Spyro with maybe a mx of legend and a tiny bit of skylanders but manly good old Spyro.Thank you.

WARNING:MAY CONTAIN MATURE LANGUAGE AND BLOODY SCENES!

Prologue:The Awakening

A long time ago lived a civilization that was full of Dragons.These Dragons were great mystical creatures who only used their power for and not evil,except for one,Zevos,brother to the Chief Elder,Spirnax.Zevos was jealous of his elder brother so he plotted to kill him and his wife so he could become Chief Elder.He almost succeeded but he was stopped by the Creator who asked the Dragonflies Flash and Nina to raise hi as their own so Zevos could not kill him as he was to be next in line.Sadly the whole Dragon civilization was gone,never to be seen again until today

Present Day:
Dragonfly Swamp

'Sparx!Sparx!Sparx where the hell are you!'A purple dragon shouted

'Spyro,calm yo self,I am here.What do you want?'Sparx,a young Dragonfly asked

'Mom and Dad want us and..........'BOOM!An explosion occurred at the Village of Dragonflies.Spyro and Sparx rushed to the village to find their home wreaked and then they see Flash,their father fighting off a giant dragon coated in darkness.

'Die you foul fiend!'Shouted Flash as he rammed into him.

'Flash no!'Cried a female dragonfly!

'Nina,go and take the survivors and the kids!You must protect Spyro!GO!'They were the lat words anyone heard Flash say.

~Fin~

What do you think?
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
S P Y R O Blue Sparx Gems: 953
#2 Posted: 18:04:55 17/03/2014
I think it's great!
---
Spyro is cool, Spyro is cool. Anyone doesn't think Spyro's cool, must be a banana. smilie smilie
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#3 Posted: 20:00:13 17/03/2014
it is interesting, there are a rapidly decreasing amount of Spyro fanfictions here, so im glad there is still others being made.
and yeah, had a bit of a Volteer moment there hehe.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me