Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro: Chronicles of Syrrath
Page 1 of 1
Spyro: Chronicles of Syrrath [CLOSED]
dragonsoul13 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1047
#1 Posted: 02:16:51 06/03/2014 | Topic Creator
This is my first Spyro fan fiction, so be gentle on me, another thing I'd like to mention that this is a merging of all three series. So be ready for classic, legends, and Skylanders epicness!

Syrrath Bloodstar is a young ice dragon bent on adventure. He get's that very chance when one of his friends is called to help with some sort of problem, but things aren't as they seem as Syrrath begins to realize just how hard the life of an adventurer really is...

Meanwhile Spyro, the hero of the world of dragons, Avalar, and Skylands has to deal with his own problems. Some of his old enemies are rising against him and a new threat is rising... One that may force him to join forces with the one person who brought him and his lover Cynder together...

When two souls meet a new destiny is forged as darkness threatens the world of dragons once again... and this time it may very well bring the end of all things...

Chapters 1 - 6 are fully avalible!

http://www.bookrix.com/_ebook-...les-of-syrrath/
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2 Posted: 21:00:17 06/03/2014
nice preview, its only a pity that i'm already aware of this, oh well. the way you do previews deffinatly makes it hard to not find the story interesting.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me