Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > DarkSpyro's Avatar Misshap![[First try, Failed]]
Page 1 of 1
DarkSpyro's Avatar Misshap![[First try, Failed]] [CLOSED]
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#1 Posted: 12:41:46 04/03/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm sorry guys, this was a mature fail to be honest, I'll do it over, but differently.

Hi guys! NINJAsk11 here :3

BEFORE I start an intro I'd like to say that, even dS based, I won't allow people to just jump in this story. Why? It is because this story is based upon a REAL RolePlay in the RP section, and only those users who've taken part in the RolePlay: "Darkspyro Avatar Misshap" can take part in this fanfiction
I'm sorry if I dissapointed you.

So I and a few users are having Lot’s O Fun in a RolePlay and I was allowed to make a fanfiction out of it, hoever, I do like to warn you gory stuff is inside this! THAT IS INPORTANT TO KNOW!
I will keep the rules of this Topic in charge. What means I’ll use their Rules as best as I can.

Now… Shall we start?

Chapter 1- DarkSpyro’s Avatar misshap!

Somewhere in a forest, a black with silver dragon walks towords a small hut, and takes out a small box, opens it, and reveals a chain with a red color sheme. “Ah, this thing will create the DarkSpyro site I’ve ALWAYS wanted!” The dragon flies up with the box in it’s hands.

(--O--)

The next day somewhere in a home, Prextail was about to log in on DarkSpyro.net. She presses the Log In button, but instead of just logging in a white screen appears, and Prextail gets shocked by this, and blanks out. A black dragon then comes out of the screen, and grabs her, not sooner the dragon just dumbs Prextail somewhere in a forest….

The same happends with Lyveriana who just joined 2 days ago, and the same counts for NINJAsk11, ShadowMewX, derpyhooves, Skyhunter, redwes, Rickorio, and a few more users…

Sooner or later Prextail wakes up, she’s confused, she remembered she tried to log in on DarkSpyro, but that didn’t went realy that well… and where did those trees come from? She didn’t know, then looked at her hands.
“I feel so light, and these aren’t my… wait!? Where are my arms!?” Prextail stares at the place her arms SHOULD be, but they aren’t there, sooner or later she starts to realize…. She’s Lost Silver, a character from a Pokémon Creepy-Pasta… Great at first, pretty bad at the second… Prex could just fly past and trough everything. Her eyes were red and that pale skin gave her the shivers.

Nearby a girl with a hood and a staff woke up as well, seeing Prextail she stood up and wanted to walk over to her, but Prex was quite shocked and ran away.
“Wait!” The girl called. “I only want to help you! Are you alright!?” She shouted to Prex, but she was too far away to hear the girl’s calls. Prextail kept on running until she bumbed into an Angel with red clothes and white wings, prex immediately noticed who it was. “Shadmé? Is that you?” Prextail asked.
“Yeah. How’d you know? And… who are you?” The Angel replied and asked. “I’m- wait… Shadmé is from DarkSpyro, and so am I…” Prextail rubbed her head.
“You are? You look like Lost Silver… you must be…. Prextail?”`The Angel asked. Prextail answered by nodding.
The hooded figure had come near, but once Prex and Shadmé noticed her she dives into a lake… Oh well….

Foxtail had changed into a Fox somehow, and came closer, sipping a bit around , taking a stroll, walking past an hooded Figure sitting on the lakeside. He tried to say hallo, but it came out as a bark… Poor Foxtail had to get used to that.
The hooded person turned around, nothing else, he or she then turned back to watch the lake’s fog.

At that meantime, Shadmé and Prex talked with derpyhooves who had recently joined them, discussing if this whas to be a dream or real… But Shadmé proved it to be real….

Suddenly, the hooded figure joined in this talk, hoping somebody liked to talk to her, Foxtail had left somewere to investigate after a few happenings, altho he came back sooner then thought and yipped, rolled around and tried to be cute, but whoever that hooded figure was, she wasn’t in love with it and kicked Foxtail away.

Why’d you kicked me away? Foxtail thought to himself. At that meantime the hooded figure had been gone, probs jumping in the lake again, Prextail, Shadmé and derpy were trying to get her out and try to get to her dS username. That didn’t went out that well, but after a long struggle they found out it was NINJAsk11…. Should’ve been obvious since the person she was her main avatar.

So they started to find shelter and food at first, and that didn’t went easy, NINJAsk tried to make a hut of rocks, but got buried under it because it collapsed… and that’s where the REAL stuff happened!
[~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~]

Authors Log:

Well guys, I hope you liked that first chapter, please leave a comment in a post and ask me questions if you have any!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:08:21 11/03/2014 by NINJAsk11
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#2 Posted: 13:15:44 04/03/2014
Ohh! Nice :3
This is very interesting so far! smilie
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#3 Posted: 19:24:15 04/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Glad you like it! :3
#4 Posted: 08:20:57 07/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2- Evil derpyhooves and Evil NINJAsk11 on the loose!

Everyone tried to help NINJAsk out of the pile of rocks while derpy suddenly walked away, shadmé followed her, but with no success…. Suddenly, Prex finds a staff seemingly an item from NINJAsk herself. She picks it up. But a ghost shouldn’t touch an item that is used to keep control of yourself, using an aura! So ghostly aura’s transfer into that staff, as Prex tries to heal NINJAsk this Ghost Aura is passed.

(--O--)

“Finally, a victim… no… TWO victems for Project Z! Time to get my ravange on them all! The light has beaten me once! But in this world there’s no light, no god… NO ERANDUR! Bwuahahah!”
A black dragon flies up, and drops a box down to the ground…

(--O--)

FINALLY! NINJAsk finally came away from the rocks and stands up, but the ghostly aura that had passed into her has given something the chance to possess her with something, and at that same time derpy joined in.
The two collapse, at the same time, but soon raise up, both with a smirk on their face, NINJAsk’s hood up, and derpy’s eyes where a total shadow, both were clearly evilized by something…This wasn’t good…
The two start working together…. Somehow NINJAsk is in possession of a box and hands it over to derpy... "Keep it... with you...that...Red Chain." After that, NINJAsk turns around and walks away. Sky runs after her, and bite’s in her neck, this comes rather as a surprise and all NINJAsk could do was scratch towards the fox. It doesn’t work anyways and NINJAsk passes out, leaving Prex, Sky and a few others in shock…

(--O--)

Something, it just keeps shifting from tree to tree, seemingly known with this forest… It arrives at a lake, and at first it doesn’t want to jump into it, but all the garbage and waste on the ground make the figure slip into the lake with a loud splash, when the person comes above it’s followed by a second person, and the two start talking as if they always knew each other. Two girls, two split persona’s.

(--O--)

Everyone stands around NINJAsk, hoping for her to wake up, but she doesn’t… instead she just lays there. Silently everyone watches.

At the meantime derpy is at another place, and opens the box NINJAsk had given to her, and looks in it. A Red colored Chain was inside it, glowing. Derpy smiles, wondering what she could do with it.

(--O--)

Back in the real world, severall more users log in, like redwes and MagicFizz. They both land somewhere else.

Redwes suddenly soars trough the sky, all downhills as he couldn’t fly, even tho he realized he was his OC Darin he could not fly, not with a damaged and injured wing at the last.
MagicFizz came into the dS-world as Dimento, and set off to explore and find out what happened.

Author's log

From now on I'm going sideways with the story, meaning I wont follow the Original storyline in the RP. I might skip smaller plots and add new things, but I will keep the story in bigger lines.

Hope you enjoy!
#5 Posted: 08:43:55 07/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3- Shadmé’s encounter

It’s a while later when Shadmé awakes, confused, at the first she was with everyone, the other she wakes up somewhere in the forest. She stands up, and whips the dirt off her clothes and wings. She starts to climb into a tree, but the cape leaves tracks in the branches. At that same meantime NINJAsk had slapped everyone away again, being controlled again, and she reuinets with derpy again.

The two now have seen Shadmé climbing into the tree, and wait until Shadmé comes down. Once she is the two approach.

(--O--)

Don’t fear, we won’t do anything besides taking your soul.” A voice suddenly says behind Shadmé. She froze, that voice was smooth like an icicle piece, and derpy appears in front of her.
“What is this derpy?” Shadmé asks when she suddenly feels something cold pressing on the back of her neck. “What’s the meaning of this?” Shadmé asks, when derpy reveals the Red Chain. The real derpy stands next to Shadmé, not visible. The two start a conversation, but that soon seems to become a battle. Shadmé rolls away from the person behind her and quickly grabs her bow and slizes it in two blades. At the meantime Evil derpyhooves looks up, smirking, as if she is going to fight as well. Shadmé decided to play the pacifist and ran into a tree, sooner or later finding the others.
“I just got ambushed by an evil derpyhooves! And I think NINJAsk was nearby too!” she called out when she ran into the main camp.
“Realy?” Prex asked. At that same time foxtail returned, somehow changed appearance, he now looked like a furry, with a leaf tunic to prote- you know what I mean….
“Yeah! I’m speaking the truth!” Shadmé yelled out to the other users. “I’m sure! They wanted my soul!”

(--O--)

NINJAsk had been standing there, the whole time, not visible, silent. She slunk back into the bushes and mumbled something to herself, then completely whipes out her presence and disappears, shifting from tree to tree. But a pain shoots trough, so sudden that the Humanoid hooded figure crashed down against the leaves, a scream, moaning. Shadmé quickly turned around just to see NINJAsk’s hood go off, and ran up to her. “NINJAsk!? What’s going on? Can I help?” Shadmé asked worryingly. NINJAsk passes out anyways, even after the offer Shadmé made…
Not only that, but a ripping sound could be heard, as two wings appear at the back of NINJAsk’s body, those wings latterly pushes the skin aside and ripped through, same goes for a tail on the upper half, scales become visible… She just was a dragon now, a dragon known as Drubbar…
“What the?” Prex asked, running over. “She changed into a dragon?” I guess so…” Shadmé answered Prex’s question.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:29:59 07/03/2014 by NINJAsk11
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#6 Posted: 11:40:53 07/03/2014
Nice! And i like the idea that you are going to change it a little compared to the actual rp smilie
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#7 Posted: 11:42:21 07/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Yup! Going to add more stuff later on smilie

There also is no Author's log in chapter 3 because I found it unnecessary
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#8 Posted: 02:09:53 08/03/2014
Hey put me in, I want to be a dragon wearing a top hat! As soon as i play skylanders again, i'm going to try and take a picture of my dark spyro with his silver top hat.
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#9 Posted: 02:42:51 08/03/2014
Nice!

If you want, you have my permission to add me. smilie

(One of the rules in your fanfic was to ask people to be in it)
#10 Posted: 06:43:17 08/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: mrdarkspyro
Hey put me in, I want to be a dragon wearing a top hat! As soon as i play skylanders again, i'm going to try and take a picture of my dark spyro with his silver top hat.

Quote: Troll Slug
Nice!

If you want, you have my permission to add me. smilie

(One of the rules in your fanfic was to ask people to be in it)

I am sorry, but this story is based upon a RolePlay with only cartain users in it, only those who've taken part in the RolePlay "Darkspyro Avatar Misshap" can take part in the story. If you want to be in here you have to take part in the RP as well. My excuses.
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#11 Posted: 01:44:17 09/03/2014
where do i find that?
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#12 Posted: 07:18:51 09/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Somewhere, but you found it already. I will warn you tho, that if you don't often post in the RolePlay and don't make major appearance I won't make you have an Appearance here.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#13 Posted: 07:30:15 09/03/2014
Interesting fanfic. smilie Heard you mention earlier in the RP but didn't see it 'till now. I don't normally check out fanfics.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#14 Posted: 07:37:32 09/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: redwes
Interesting fanfic. smilie Heard you mention earlier in the RP but didn't see it 'till now. I don't normally check out fanfics.

That's why I posted a link somewhere on an earlier page smilie

I'll drop the same link again to alert the others soon too. And thanks! Happy you like it!
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#15 Posted: 23:12:24 09/03/2014
Woohoo! Finally remembered to look for this. X3 Great job so far, NINJAsk!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me