Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders Merchandise Store
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Merchandise Store [CLOSED]
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#1 Posted: 03:22:58 03/03/2014 | Topic Creator
This will be a spinoff of my current story, Super Awesome Skyland Stories Of Randomness, about, well just read:
The popularity of Skylanders throughout Skylands has skyrocketed! Eon has decided to make little shops in every village that sell Skylander Merchandise. Zoo Lou has been forced to work at one of the stores because he hasn't been fighting enemies. He has a lot of customers, and most of them are stupid or insane. Some of them are even Disney Infinity Characters. He tries to sell his goodies, but with shoppers like that, it's hard to do much of anything.

Zoo Lou- Mad Employee
Pop Fizz- Manager and The only other person at that store who has a brain at least a 1/2 inch
Eruptor- Supporting Friend
Mike- Weekly Shopper
Wally- Wishing Well Willy's brother
Francesco- The definition of don't drink and drive
Ignitus- Old, Retired, Dragon
Wetfin- Dumb Gillman
Nitro- The Taxi Cab Driver

Hope this works out! Credit to uttster13!
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:51:51 08/03/2014 by eruptshake137
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#2 Posted: 22:05:40 03/03/2014
When is this going to start? smilie
#3 Posted: 23:03:19 03/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Actually, right now!

Chapter One

In the world of Skylands, there are many different lands to discover. Our story takes place on one of these Skylands, called the Market Realm. This is where many residents shop. One week ago, Zoo Lou wasn't fighting enemies much since they beat Kaos again. Therefore, he was forced to work at the main attraction: The Skylanders Merchandise Store.

Zoo Lou hates his new job, mainly because of the overbearing customers. The Store Manager, Pop Fizz, always has his back. Now, let's see what he is doing now. *Ching Chang* "That'll be 16$ for these Skylander Undies, Mr. Wasowski". Mike asks, " Can we go over what Undies are One more time?". "No, it was tiring the first 7 times, now please, just give me the money", Zoo Lou replied. "How much was it again?". "Just give me 16 freaking dollars!" Zoo Lou yelled.

Now you can see, Zoo Lou has to work with total wack jobs. But Pop Fizz and Eruptor always help his rage. "Don't worry, only 30 minutes until closing time". Customer after Customer, Pop Fizz has to calm Zoo Lou, no matter how stupid they are. Let's go back into the story. *Honk Honk* "Zoo Lou someone is at the drive through!". *quietly to himself* "I'll regret this".

Hey, look, it is everyone's least favorite Race-Car, Francesco. *With that accent of his* "Yes, I'd like a Soy Gasoline".
"We don't serve Gasoline". "Do you serve Soy Gasoline?'. "No, we don't serve any gasoline of any kind". "Well you should, it's refreshing".
"I'll get you some Soy Milk, IS THAT OK???". "Sure, how much is it?". "Thirty Seven dollars". "AWESOME!".

Hope you like this as much as I do! NINJAsk, I'd like to know your opinion especially!
---

CATS
#4 Posted: 21:51:55 04/03/2014
This is good! smilie
#5 Posted: 21:53:44 04/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks! I am trying out non smilie fan fics now.smilie
---

CATS
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#6 Posted: 23:50:00 04/03/2014
Cool Beanz!
---
A story.
#7 Posted: 03:12:59 05/03/2014
Cool! smilie
#8 Posted: 22:58:44 07/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Two:
Friday Night

"Well I can certainly see that you hate your new job." said Eruptor. " This was the best I could do. Or else I would have to work in *chill* The Mechanic Realm with Wind-Up." said Zoo Lou. "In the end it's all for the best, because it's time for PAYCHECKS!" said Pop Fizz. "YAY!" said Zoo Lou. Rips open envelope* "Well, at least it pays well." said Zoo Lou. "I think I'm gonna buy something pretty from the shop" said Zoo Lou.

" Hey Eruptor I got Skylanders gummies!" said Zoo Lou. " Nah I'm just wait until they get Waffles." said Eruptor. "Don't be ridiculous, Eruptor, we don't get another shipment until next month." said Pop Fizz. "Uh. L'ego my patience." said Eruptor.
"Well, time to close up." Zoo Lou happily said. "Let's blow this Scalper Stand." Eruptor said.

"Let's take the Nitro Magna Taxi to my place." said Pop Fizz. "OK. I'll page them." said Zoo Lou. *Honk! Honk!* "Where to?" Nitro asked. "135 Maniac Street." answered Pop Fizz. "That'll be 15 SkyBucks." said Nitro. *Honk! Honk!* *In The Taxi* "So..... What's new?" said Eruptor. "Well this week I got the worst job ever." said Zoo Lou. "Hey watch it, you said it pays well." said Pop Fizz.

"Were here!" said Nitro. "Here's your money, plus your tip!" said Pop Fizz."When we get in I'll order a pizza." Eruptor said. "Ooohhh. Can it be MushShroomBoom?" asked Zoo Lou. "Sure. One Fourth LavaBurger, One Fourth MushShroomBoom, One Fourth BeastCheese, and One Fourth Pepperoni!" answered Eruptor.

Well I am probably gonna write some new chapters soon, because SPRING BREAK IS NEXT WEEK!
---

CATS
#9 Posted: 21:26:59 08/03/2014
good chapter!
#10 Posted: 15:01:05 15/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3
Competion?

*Knock Knock Knock* "Pizza's Here!" said Pop Fizz. "Yeah. Purple Dude's right. Here's your Pizza." said Pizza Man. "How much is it?" asked Eruptor. "20 SkyBucks." Pizza Man replied. "Here you go!" said Eruptor. "Um.... Guys. Take a look." said Zoo Lou. "If tired of giving Skylanders pity, then come shop with Disney Infinity!" the Commercial screamed. "Oh no. We can't have every one leaving The Market Realm to go to Shop Base." said Pop Fizz.

"I have an idea! Let's sue them!" said Zoo Lou. "Zoo Lou, we can't just sue someone the first chance we get." said Pop Fizz. "Besides, we'll have to shut down the place if everybody leaves." said Pop Fizz. "We need to do something." said Eruptor. "Maybe it's not as bad as we think. I'll call the number." said Zoo Lou. *Boop Boop Boop Boop* "Disney Infinity Store here. How may I help you?" said Sulley, One of the smarter Infinity Characters.

"Yes, I'd like one Ripoff, and maybe a Fraud." joked Zoo Lou. "Oh shut up, SkyLoser!" said Sulley. "Really, because, um, uh, we're suing you!" said Zoo Lou. "We are?" asked Eruptor and Pop Fizz. "Yes. We are." answered Zoo Lou. "If you sue us, then your really suing our head, Sorcerer Mickey." answered Sulley. "Okay. Tomorrow. I'll reserve the case." said Zoo Lou.

"I'm gonna go to court. I'll call over the Nitro Magna Taxi."*Honk Honk* "Where to?" Nitro asked. "SkyCourt." answered Zoo Lou. "That'll be 5 SkyBucks." said Nitro. *In The Taxi* "So, why you going there?" asked Nitro "Well, you know that I work at The Skylanders Merchandise Store, and I saw a commercial for the Disney Infinity Store, and they mentioned us without permission." answered Zoo Lou.

"Wow, does that tick you off?" asked Nitro "Yeah, it does." answered Zoo Lou. "We're here!" said Nitro. "Okay, here's your money, and your tip!" said Zoo Lou. "Hello Mr. Lou, what do you need?" asked Whirlwind, the Judge. "I'd like to reserve the case of Skylanders Merchandise Store vs. Disney Infinity Store." answered Zoo Lou. "Wow, I saw this coming, did this have to do with that ridiculous commercial?" asked Whirlwind. "Yes, Yes it does." answered Zoo Lou.
---

CATS
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:02:26 15/03/2014 by eruptshake137
#11 Posted: 17:54:09 15/03/2014
Good chapter! keep up the good work!
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#12 Posted: 17:58:11 15/03/2014
Same tip to you

Skylanders: Marchendise store

You story, grammer and bulding are realy well done! I like the length too! Keep up the great work!
#13 Posted: 18:06:23 15/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks! It's building fast! I think I'm gonna make typed copies for the Skylanders fans at my school! Just think of the MONEY!!!!!
smilieJust Kiddingsmilie

Maybe.......
---

CATS
#14 Posted: 04:21:51 27/04/2014
BUMP!
---
A story.
#15 Posted: 00:33:41 17/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4
Delay Of Court

"Hello, Mr. Lou." said Whirlwind. "I'm here for the case of Disney Infinity Store versus Skylanders Merchandise Store." said Zoo Lou. "Okay, Room 17." said Whirlwind. "Order in the court!" yelled Whirlwind. " "I've been slipped a note that court is delayed." said Whirlwind. "Why?" screamed Mickey. "Apparently some Skylanders with big see through weapons, and some completely unoriginal Marvel heroes, have fallen outside!" said Zoo Lou. "How do you know that?" asked Tonto.

"It's on my Twitter feed. In other news, my Fantasy Football team is winning." said Zoo Lou. "Lucky, my team is down 5 points." said Eruptor. "Shut up about your stupid teams!" yelled Sulley. "I wanna meet Iron Man, so he can sign my Fan Fiction, Marvel Market." said Sulley. "Now a knock-off in Fan Fi*Snap Shot runs in*(Author's Note:Yes that's a self reference). "I am-" said Snap Shot, "Cwocodile Dundy?" asked Pop Twist, Pop Fizz's Nephew.

"I am Snap Shot." said Snap Shot. "And I am- well, you know me.". "Well, I don't know you." said Eruptor. *everybody mumbles that they don't know him* "FINE, I AM IRON MAN!" yelled Tony. "What does that mean for us?" said Pop Fizz. "Um, duh. You and Eruptor are probably going to get new upgrades, and I'm just a *tiny* possibility." said Zoo Lou. "As for Infinity...... You guys will probably be forwards compatible, but still scrapped for good." said Zoo Lou.

"I had so much to live for, *sniff*." cried Mater. "This is sad. See ya!" said Tony. "Well.....ALL IF YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW!" screamed Whirlwind. "Okay, bye!" said Pop Fizz.

That's all I could put in for the idea of this chapter. Thanks for reading! We're back!
---

CATS
#16 Posted: 01:02:42 17/05/2014
I'm kinda confused on what's going, it seems a tad bit rushed.
It was good though!
Glad to see we are getting some more action on the Fan Fiction section.
It's been a little slow lately.
---
A story.
#17 Posted: 01:03:43 17/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Sorry it was rushed, I just didn't want this to die lol.
---

CATS
#18 Posted: 02:21:50 22/05/2014
I agree It is kinda confusing but still good
#19 Posted: 13:14:17 02/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Can some people try and help me get readers?
---

CATS
#20 Posted: 23:39:31 02/06/2014
If you want I can put in my GB
#21 Posted: 01:14:17 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter:5
They're Back

Last time we saw our heroes they went home...... "Back to the job, I guess." said Zoo Lou. "Sorry. Court was pretty fun." said Pop Fizz. "We've been stuck with nothing for months. Same thing with Disney Infinity Store." said Eruptor. "We need to bring it back." said Pop Fizz. "I think I have a plan." said Eruptor. They went to Eruptor's place later on and then stopped.

"Where is the plan?" said Pop Fizz. "I need to find that key pad. Oh, here it is!" exclaimed Eruptor. He then entered: 6 1 8 0 on it. Then a stair case opened out of the corner. "So your Batman." said Zoo Lou. "No, I was bored last month, and needed something to do." said Eruptor. They walked down the stairs, and Eruptor opened a drawer, and took out a piece of paper. "I made this plan in expectations of us making a come back." said Eruptor.

"Okay, first we set an advertising campaign." said Eruptor. "I'm on it!" said Pop Fizz. " "Second, we to stock new merchandise." followed Eruptor. "You've got it!" exclaimed Zoo Lou. "Third, we need to make sure we look fancy. This is so you can get new customers." said Eruptor. "Fourth, we need to get channel 16 news to come here for The Tonight Show with Chill." Eruptor continued.

"I'll get her." said Pop Fizz. "How?" asked Zoo Lou. "I have my ways." said Pop Fizz. "Fifth, we hold the event at the shop." said Eruptor. "That's pretty simple." said Zoo Lou. "I'll take care of everything else later." said Pop Fizz. "SMSIB on 3, 1, 2 3!" "SMSIB!" They all yelled. It was great for them to know they were making they're come back.

Didn't think we'd be back, didn't you?
---

CATS
#22 Posted: 16:07:17 10/08/2014
Interesting.
#23 Posted: 19:18:14 16/08/2014
No offence, but this seems a little dry. When I gave you the idea, I just thought you were going to use it as a small story that would last a couple of skits. I do like this, and you, of course, but if you want to stay in the Fan Fiction section, you might want to make something with a storyline that could definitely span a couple of pages. Hopefully this helps!
---
A story.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me