Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Skylanders Sales Thread [Haven't you bought enough Skylanders yet?]
First | Previous | Page 8 of 9 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Skylanders Sales Thread [Haven't you bought enough Skylanders yet?] [STICKY]
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#351 Posted: 23:00:32 20/11/2016
Quote: Wishblade
Toys are Us now has buy one get THREE free!!! Excluding Imaginators.

Their website really got hammered. I was able to get four Eon's Elites for only $24 shipped with tax ($6 each) which is worth it. I'll probably check the store tomorrow, although they really didn't have much I wanted in older Skylanders recently I may still find something like the rest of the Elites. Aside from what I bought today, I only had Stealth Elf, so it's worth getting the rest as they are some of the few older Skylanders that can actually hold their own in Imaginators.

-edit-
I saw that they closed at 9 today, so I went over for a peek. Amazingly their selection was almost identical to the website selection. I was hoping to pick up lots of SuperChargers on the SuperCheap, but I really didn't need a few dozen Stormblades. And they had less Eon Elites to pick from than on their website. Oh well!
---
Stay Cool!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:31:10 21/11/2016 by fairyland
#352 Posted: 22:23:24 23/11/2016
Toys are Us now has buy one get THREE free!!! Excluding Imaginators.

Their website really got hammered. I was able to get four Eon's Elites for only $24 shipped with tax ($6 each) which is worth it. I'll probably check the store tomorrow, although they really didn't have much I wanted in older Skylanders recently I may still find something like the rest of the Elites. Aside from what I bought today, I only had Stealth Elf, so it's worth getting the rest as they are some of the few older Skylanders that can actually hold their own in Imaginators.

-edit-
I saw that they closed at 9 today, so I went over for a peek. Amazingly their selection was almost identical to the website selection. I was hoping to pick up lots of SuperChargers on the SuperCheap, but I really didn't need a few dozen Stormblades. And they had less Eon Elites to pick from than on their website. Oh well!

-edit again-
Got my 4 Elites in record time! Arrived in only TWO days with their free shipping. Sent from Ohio to NY. They were a bit loosely packed in the box, but no damage occurred. Very happy! Just wish they had this sale when there was more of a SC selection. I didn't buy most of those because I was waiting for a great sale like this one. LOL Oh well!
---
Stay Cool!
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#353 Posted: 12:34:23 18/12/2016
Gamestop Skylanders day. If you missed it yesterday, it's today, too. Senseas 2 for $20, crystals 2 for $15, chests 2 for $10, starters $40, dark starters $65. And Mystical Bad Juju.

EDIT: I was at Costco today and saw Imaginators starter packs for less than $30.
---
Any last wishes?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:35:11 31/12/2016 by Wishblade
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#354 Posted: 13:24:08 18/12/2016
A whole bunch of figures are $1-2 at Best Buy, even less if you have GCU. Mostly Superchargers and Trap Team.
#355 Posted: 02:20:11 06/01/2017
Knight Light and Knight Mare at TRU!
And so are traps!

They are regular price, but I wasn't sure where else to mention this.
---
Any last wishes?
Slamzilla Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#356 Posted: 15:52:52 22/01/2017
pics? they're not on the website
#357 Posted: 17:23:07 22/01/2017
Probably in-store only. You missed it.

Now TRU has buy one get two free, excluding Imaginators today through 1/28.
---
Any last wishes?
#358 Posted: 00:13:25 25/01/2017
Target. Senseis are buy one, get one free.
---
Any last wishes?
#359 Posted: 20:40:27 29/01/2017
TRU senseis buy one get one 40% off.

Ummm... am I the only one that cares about this page? Anyone?
---
Any last wishes?
Newguy333 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#360 Posted: 20:58:43 29/01/2017
All starter packs are $15 excluding the Imaginators, i got the Dark Edition of Superchargers
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
My Deviantart where I Draw Skylanders Real or My Own, http://joltiklover.deviantart.com/
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#361 Posted: 04:37:50 23/02/2017
IDK if this counts as a sale, TRU changed all their pre-Imaginator single characters and vehicles to 9.99, excluding lightcore Hex.
The bad news is that the SSA and Giants went way up, the good news is even trap masters and eon's elites are now 10.

Combined with the buy one get two sale, it's a little over 3 bucks each.
---
#all Spyros are valid
#362 Posted: 17:12:59 26/02/2017
Crash adventure pack, Thumpin Wumpa Islands is half off at TRU through March 4.

Gamestop has all Superchargers and vehicles for $7.99.

-Sigh- no wave four.
---
Any last wishes?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:45:43 26/02/2017 by Wishblade
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#363 Posted: 23:57:23 26/02/2017
So, funny story. I went to TRU today to look and I found Egg Bomber Air Strike. I asked, before trying to buy it, if they had Grave Clobber and/or Pain Yatta in the back. She said they were street dated, but that Air Strike wasnt. But then she tried to sell it and it was indeed street dated after all. But then on my way out I spot a few Grave Clobbers out, and bring one to the front to get it. Turns out it wasn't street dated like the woman said.

Tl;dr: Bull**** street date lies and I got Grave Clobber.

And he is a powerhouse, he is so much fun to use.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#364 Posted: 00:02:56 27/02/2017
I suspect that some of the wrong boxes had the street date stickers on them to confuse employees. I had a similar experience, but it could just be people looking at the boxes and getting mixed up which ones are which. Either way, not all stores get the same things in first so there's probably more opportunities to find them.
#365 Posted: 03:47:25 27/02/2017
Crash adventure pack, Thumpin Wumpa Islands is half off at TRU through March 4.

Gamestop has all Superchargers and vehicles for $7.99.

-Sigh- no wave four.

The half off on Crash deal is only with purchase of Imaginators starter pack (which I presume will also include the Switch version when it's out)
---
#all Spyros are valid
#366 Posted: 17:49:21 05/03/2017
Superchargers dark edition is only $20 at TRU.

I was there hunting for dark crystals. No luck. But I noticed they only had 2 HB Flare Wolf and 1 Pain Yatta left. None of wave 4 are at Target or Gamestop. ...pretty scarce, get 'em while you can.
---
Any last wishes?
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#367 Posted: 01:56:30 09/04/2017
I think it's buy one get one half off at TRU right now.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#368 Posted: 23:38:47 26/04/2017
All older Skylanders were $5 at TRU. It was Saturday, sorry I didn't post earlier. It's probably going on through this coming Saturday. If I remember correctly, it included everything before Imaginators.

Note: It's been surprising to see a lot of Trap Team figures and traps there.
---
Any last wishes?
#369 Posted: 21:29:29 07/05/2017
Target. Crystals $7.50, chests $4.50. Still had a couple dark crystals, 6 Tidepools, and 4 Blaster-Trons.

(BTW, thanks for not yelling about double posts. I do know how to edit, but I start new post when there's a new sale.)
---
Any last wishes?
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#370 Posted: 23:21:10 07/05/2017
Target. Crystals $7.50, chests $4.50. Still had a couple dark crystals, 6 Tidepools, and 4 Blaster-Trons.

(BTW, thanks for not yelling about double posts. I do know how to edit, but I start new post when there's a new sale.)

Lucky ****. I haven't seen a single Dark Crystal or Blaster-Tron. Went to multiple Targets and only found 2 Tidepools total.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
pjc613 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#371 Posted: 02:49:34 11/05/2017
I'm honestly getting annoyed at the method Toys R Us is using to clear out their warehouse inventory. I skipped Trap Team originally, and have recently purchased it, and started collecting figures. At times, the deals Toys R Us has been offering on have been really good, BUT...

Toys R Us apparently has a bunch of trap masters (and by the look of it, SF and SC stuff) hanging out at a bunch of their warehouses, and they're releasing blocks of them at a time to their website. It seems like their tactic is to bring all old skylanders up to "full" price of $10 - they won't go any higher than that for older figures anymore), then release some of their inventory. Then, after a few days, they'll drop the price to $5, then back up to $10, but on a B1G2 deal, then finally just stick the price at $3 (like the one that just ended yesterday). But, they have inventory of a bunch of rare-ish ones, so even $5 is a more than decent deal, except if there's only one you're missing in that particular inventory release, because you're paying more for shipping than for the figure since it's all online, and there's almost no inventory at stores.

I had four trap masters left to purchase, and in the past couple of weeks they'd all come into and out of stock online at least once, so I put all of them in my cart at higher prices and just waited. Monday's $3 deal came around, and three of the four were still in stock online. Greaaat. So I broke down and bought those three, not knowing if TRU had any more of the last one (Krypt King), or when they'd release them if they did.

Sure enough, I check the site today, and whaddayaknow, the price is back up to $10, aaaaaand they released a big block of inventory, including Krypt King. Greeeaaaaat. Now, the cheapest I can find it for on ebay is something like $17, so it's about the same price as I'd currently get from TRU after shipping, but the game I'm now playing is whether it goes back out of stock again before the price drops. Apparently it's rare enough that buying new in box is costly (Nitro is cheaper than standard - weird. What's that about?), so I'm betting online sellers are buying a bunch of them up from TRU, even at the higher price. Will I miss out again?

Grr.

But, the good news is, if you're filling out your older collections, just check back in with TRU every couple days or so. If the last two weeks have been any indication, prices will be back down to $3 soon.
#372 Posted: 22:16:19 12/05/2017
Didn't have long to wait.

Toys R Us is having a $10 B1G3 sale for all non-Imaginators, online and in-store (though, creation crystals are currently priced a $7, down from $10, all other Inaginators gear normal price). Apparently the sale is Friday and Saturday.

Online shows that the B1G3 figures aren't available for in-store pickup, and I just assumed that meant they didn't have any stock in stores, which doesn't make much difference to me, since I'm about an hour out of town, and rarely get in to the store. Except that online LIES to us! I was in town for some errands, so I stopped by, and they had ALL of the Trap Masters I'd already bought online the past couple weeks. Grr. The shipping alone has almost doubled what I could have paid. Oh well.

Didn't have Krypt King, though, so I'm still looking for an inexpensive option for him.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#373 Posted: 03:05:17 13/05/2017
Got Legendary Tri-Tip today, and my Blaster-Tron i ordered shipped. Good day smilie

edit: dammit wrong topic
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:28:29 13/05/2017 by ZapNorris
#374 Posted: 19:58:37 21/05/2017
I found a lot with 8 senseis - Tri-Tip, Golden Queen, Krankcase, King Pen, Tae Kwon Crow, Aurora, and Buckshot - as well as a fire crystal, for $65. I can get the Imaginators disc for $10 at gamestop. Is that a good start, and worth $75?

Honestly, looking through past "favorites" imaginator threads, it doesn't seem like any of the ones listed are forum favorites. Better to wait a few months for some starter deals and bogos?
#375 Posted: 22:51:20 28/05/2017
Toys R Us is doing a Buy one get FOUR free for any non-Imaginator figures.

It looks like they're mostly out of stock online, but in-store (ymmv obv) there are still quite a few. If you want to round out your Trap Masters collection, that's what they've got the most of. I wish the one nearest me had more TT cores. Only had one or two.

I'm kicking myself for buying all my Trap Masters online within the last month when they were 5 bucks. At this pricepoint, I could probably recoup 20 bucks just by returning and repurchasing.
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#376 Posted: 00:34:04 29/05/2017
@pjc613
I'd say the lot is worth your money, considering that a full-blown Starter Pack costs as much as you could buy it for. I certainly wouldn't have minded such a deal, if I had a need for those figures. To put it into perspective, getting all those at full price would put you at $150. Double the current price. Sound nice?
Also, all of those characters are good and effective in their own right, its just that their designs are a bit...boring, I guess? The point is, just because they aren't on peoples' favorites lists, doesn't mean they aren't good. I quite like Krankcase with his Hat-Bots, even if I haven't used them as much. I can agree that there are some cooler characters, but just take your time in getting them; sales will come soon enough, and despite me coming several months late, I've had little issue in getting most of the characters (Kaos, Chain Reaction and the Dark Senseis may be a different case, but they'll turn up again I'm sure.)

On to my own purchases. Last week I bought good ole Grave Clobber, Pain-Yatta, and Chopscotch, and they'll finally be arriving Wednesday. I've heard good things about all of them, as I did for the other Senseis. We don't seem to have any weaklings this year, do we?
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#377 Posted: 02:09:19 29/05/2017
Hey zookinator, thanks for the response. Yeah, totally pulled the trigger on it. The funny part was that I get the feeling the guy was selling it for a friend or something, because he included a couple of disney infinity marvel characters in the original listing. I contacted him and asked him if he was willing to sell just the 8 skylander characters for $50, and he didn't really know what I was talking about. I explained to him which ones were which, and he said sure, and that he'd repost the lot. In his original listing he also listed the game and portal as well, but for xbox, so neither would work for me. I told him he'd probably get a decent amount for the game and portal if he listed them separately. Nice dude. Reposted just the Skylanders for $45!

5 bucks each for any senseis is definitely worth it!
#378 Posted: 07:51:12 29/05/2017
If Lightcore Hex qualifies for the promo (not sure if her low price is an exclusion), that would make it possible to get 5 for approximately $.10 each.
---
#all Spyros are valid
#379 Posted: 16:39:07 14/06/2017
TRU buy one get FOUR free!! Excluding Imaginators.
---
Any last wishes?
#380 Posted: 20:03:12 14/06/2017
TRU buy one get FOUR free!! Excluding Imaginators.

I got in on this last night and ordered myself a Short Cut and Thunderbolt plus a few other oddballs. They go out of stock fast and then they magically find more a couple weeks later, which is annoying. I still need an Enigma which keeps popping in and out of stock.
---
Stay Cool!
Slamzilla Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#381 Posted: 17:26:46 01/07/2017
https://www.amazon.com/Skyland...am%2Blevel&th=1

Not sure how long it's been at this price but the Trap team nightmare Express level pack is only 5.99. I never finished trap team and this seemed like a pretty good deal, even on the off chance that i go back to trap team.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#382 Posted: 12:06:56 03/07/2017
Gamestop currently has Senseis for $2.50 and creation crystals for $2.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse...IMkqEosnywuPFxw
#383 Posted: 14:49:07 03/07/2017
Quote: obidawsn

WOW! Thank you Obidawsn! I ordered all the ones I needed online, which was 12 Sensei, 2 Crystals (just trying to get one of each element, don't care which mold they send me) and a blind bag chest for kicks.

I'm assuming they are this price in store too but it's just easier to pay the $5.99 shipping to get every single one I needed at once instead of going all over the place to get the 12 Sensei I needed.

Now I only need Ro-bo and a Chompy Mage to fill out my collection! And that whatever Hood Sickle variant from Best Buy but that's very low priority as variants are give or take with me.

You know, with Imaginators at blow out prices, I'm wondering if I should get Ro-bo from the UK...
---
Stay Cool!
#384 Posted: 17:12:58 03/07/2017

Until when?
---
Couragefan09 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3392
#385 Posted: 17:27:23 03/07/2017

Is that sale over? When I look at that site it says Sensei are $10 and Creation Crystals are $8.
spoons10696 Gold Sparx Gems: 2525
#386 Posted: 18:06:38 03/07/2017
They were $2.49. I submitted an order to pick up a sensei at a local store. Everything seemed to go through fine. Said I would receive an email and of course no email has ever arrived and the price flew back up 5 minutes later!!.....Gamestop are ****! I'm sure my pick up request vanished into thin air!
#387 Posted: 23:06:26 03/07/2017
Same. I got one, then went back for more crystals and they are$8. That was quick. Shoulda stocked up then...
---
Any last wishes?
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#388 Posted: 23:39:25 03/07/2017
It was all a compter glitch. Too bad.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#389 Posted: 15:46:18 04/07/2017
Dang. I couldn't find anything on when it would end. I was thinking about going in and seeing if I could get a few items (or try to PM at Target or somewhere). Oh well.
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#390 Posted: 07:22:02 07/07/2017
Found something else that might be useful to folks: 7 Creation Crystals for £24.99, and it looks like they're brand new too. Not sure how many are in stock:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B072JT81X3?psc=1
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:31:11 07/07/2017 by Johnbonne
#391 Posted: 11:03:51 07/07/2017
Senseis are $10 at Gamestop.
---
Any last wishes?
#392 Posted: 11:20:22 07/07/2017
Senseis at GAME UK are £7.49. It doesn't say for how long but it might be worth grabbing them while you can; it's rare that this store has a sale outside of special occasions. smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:42:25 30/07/2017 by Johnbonne
#393 Posted: 02:13:47 06/08/2017
Want an old game. TRU has buy a game and get four free Skylanders. Excluding Imaginators.
---
Any last wishes?
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#394 Posted: 08:48:59 06/08/2017
Just orderd Hard Boiled Flare wolf and Starcast for 29 bucks from Amazon !!
Can't wait for them to arrive

I still want Green Gold Wash Buckler , Legendary Roller Brawl , Series 2 Spyro , Phantom Cynder , Graveclobber, Ro-Bow , Painyatta , Auora , Enigma , Double Dare , Stormblade , Tidepool , Spotlight , Blackout and Some comics.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:56:12 06/08/2017 by KingMed
#395 Posted: 13:01:57 18/08/2017
TRU has mystery chests for $5. Maybe I'll try for silver. So I forget, are the chests distributed randomly in the different colored bags? Or does like every green bag have a silver chest or something like that?
---
Any last wishes?
#396 Posted: 18:55:33 30/09/2017
Last minute, but I noticed that there is a Trap Team full Light/Dark set with a couple hours left on ebay, with all four characters, both levels, and 4 different traps.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Skylan...ot/292274716710

Full disclosure, this is NOT my sale, and I don't know the lady personally, but I have bought from her in the past, and she's very honest and gracious. So if you're looking for a Light/Dark set for a good price, now's as good an opportunity as any you'll get.
#397 Posted: 13:26:06 08/10/2017
My Target has a nice, new display for the gaming aisle. They kept a good bit of real estate for Imaginators. And I see a Tidepool and 3 dark crystals.
Crystals are now $7.49 and all starter packs except for the Switch one are $49.99.

At TRU: all old figures are$9.99, and Senseis are 25 percent off. 3 LIM's left.
---
Any last wishes?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:41:07 08/10/2017 by Wishblade
#398 Posted: 00:59:29 09/10/2017
My Target has a nice, new display for the gaming aisle. They kept a good bit of real estate for Imaginators. And I see a Tidepool and 3 dark crystals.
Crystals are now $7.49 and all starter packs except for the Switch one are $49.99.

At TRU: all old figures are$9.99, and Senseis are 25 percent off. 3 LIM's left.

Anything on CCs at TRU.
---
#399 Posted: 03:33:51 18/10/2017
Haven't been back since. They were still $10.
---
Any last wishes?
#400 Posted: 07:04:43 13/11/2017
I'm trying to find better confirmation for this but I hear tell Target will offer Skylanders Imaginators stuff for 50% off on Black Friday, and something else to do with Red Card? We don't have Targets down here in Englandtown, but we do have Black Friday. Is it really any surprise there'll be sales on at Black Friday?!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:17:12 13/11/2017 by Johnbonne
First | Previous | Page 8 of 9 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me