Page 1 of 1
Early Level Access Help [CLOSED]
spyrolvr96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1214
#1 Posted: 22:43:44 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
I haven't been here in a while, so I don't know if this is a well known thing, but I never knew about it. A couple of days ago I was messing around with the swim in air glitch in Sunrise Spring when I found that you can still get into "locked" levels, that you don't have enough eggs to access, because the portals are still available under the level, directly under where they would be, just invisible (most of the time). So I thought it would be fun to try to do a low% run. The only problem is, I cannot for the life of me find the portal to Charmed Ridge! The speedway's portal is stored under the level, so it would make sense for Charmed Ridge's to, but I have no idea where it is. Anyone have an idea?

I also haven't found Bentley's portal, though that's less of a problem.

A picture of having been in Evening Lake much earlier than intended:
[User Posted Image]
---
The thing I never really wrapped my brain around until now was in order to be remembered, in order to leave something significant behind, you have to leave
YellowGemiinii Green Sparx Gems: 184
#2 Posted: 15:06:55 03/03/2014
They're both underwater, so maybe that has something to do with it?

I'll see if I can quickly get there in a new game and see if I can find either of them.

Was Charmed Ridge even closed when you arrive, though? I don't really remember.
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#3 Posted: 12:47:00 04/03/2014
Some of the portals in Evening Lake are in nonsense places. Bentley's Outpost is basically in the middle of nowhere!
---
Eh.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#4 Posted: 09:08:27 31/03/2014
Hmmmmm.......no clue..maybe it's a glitch within a glitch smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me