Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Hardest and Easiest Skill Points? [CLOSED]
YellowGemiinii Green Sparx Gems: 184
#1 Posted: 03:34:36 27/02/2014 | Topic Creator
After owning this game for like, ten years, I finally got all the skill points today. Which made me pretty happy, since I've never seen the cut creatures gallery before now.

So I wanted everyone's opinions on the hardest and easiest skill points. With and without the perma superflame.

For me, the easiest without superflame was Canyon Speedway and Fracture Hills, as well as most challenges like the one in Huricos. And Idol Springs, everyone can do that one, I think.

Easiest with superflame was beating Gulp perfectly.

Hardest without superflame was OCEAN SPEEDWAY. That level nearly made my brain explode.

I don't think that the superflame actually made any skill points harder, though.

So which ones are on your list?
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#2 Posted: 08:56:58 27/02/2014
Easiest: Either destroying all the windmills in Hurricos, destroying the cacti in Skelos Badlands or gliding to the idol in Idol Springs.

Hardest: I agree that Ocean Speedway is the hardest and so are the other speedways except Canyon Speedway.
YellowGemiinii Green Sparx Gems: 184
#3 Posted: 15:57:38 27/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: alicecarp
Easiest: Either destroying all the windmills in Hurricos, destroying the cacti in Skelos Badlands or gliding to the idol in Idol Springs.

Hardest: I agree that Ocean Speedway is the hardest and so are the other speedways except Canyon Speedway.

Yeah, Canyon Speedway was probably the easiest Speedway in the history of them all. Though somehow I never actually got the Skill Point untill today...

All the other Speedways in this game don't like me. Metro always kicked my butt pretty good.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#4 Posted: 20:37:28 27/02/2014
I would cry if I had to beat Ripto without getting hurt, and without the superflame.

As for easiest? Probably defeating the cat-bats in skelos badlands, you're never going to miss it, and it's really easy.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#5 Posted: 20:49:16 27/02/2014
yeah, beating Ripto without superflame and getting hit, took all my lives to do.

easiest would be, hmm well one of the easiest would be canyon speedway, I zoomed through that place.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#6 Posted: 23:00:42 27/02/2014
The easiest skill points in this game are the most obvious ones. Like destroying all the cacti in Skelos Badlands or gliding on that idol head in Idol Springs. They don't require lot of brain work to figure out.

But let us now talk about the hardest skill point, shall we? Technically in practice to me the toughest one was surviving Ripto battle without getting hit. It took numerous times for me to figure out all the patterns the little guy had in his pockets.

But I guess that the hardest skill point to figure out was the 3 laps of supercharging in Fracture Hills. I figured it out by an accident while I was bored in that certain level.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#7 Posted: 00:03:22 28/02/2014
The Ripto one is the hardest for me..I still haven't got the skill point smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#8 Posted: 01:04:07 28/02/2014
If you're not saying Cat-bat Quartet, you are misguided. At least ones like flaming all the cacti/hitting all tree/whatever spread it across the levels, and ones like gliding to the idol aren't immediately obvious. The Cat-Bat thing is not only something you will not miss, it's in a very small area with a small number to hit as well.
---
Eh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:04:22 28/02/2014 by Burning Gnorc
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#9 Posted: 01:17:10 28/02/2014
The 3 lap supercharge on Fracture Hills is quite frustrating, as I've never been able to control the supercharge well at all. Although the times on the speedways are absolutely brutal. >.>

It's not as bad as trying to complete the last challenge at the Agorian Battleplex without taking a hit though. Insomniac still knows how to put in impossible Skill Points. <.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:18:17 28/02/2014 by HIR
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#10 Posted: 01:34:31 02/03/2014
Easiest: Glide over the Idol in Idol Springs
Hardest: The Icy Speedway one, for me this is the hardest one all Speedways (Ripto's Arena skill point is not so hard if you know how to fight him well)
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#11 Posted: 19:08:31 19/05/2014
Easiest was the idol. I was just exploring and found it! Meh... I don't really focus on skill points so I don't know the hardest for me. (But it sounds like this "defeat Ripto without getting hit" is the hardest...)
Stella Green Sparx Gems: 172
#12 Posted: 06:14:37 27/05/2014
Quote: YellowGemiinii
Quote: alicecarp

Yeah, Canyon Speedway was probably the easiest Speedway in the history of them all.Though somehow I never actually got the Skill Point untill today...

All the other Speedways in this game don't like me. Metro always kicked my butt pretty good.

This^
---
It doesn't matter how spyro looks, he's still the purple dragon we all love! smilie smilie
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#13 Posted: 02:45:33 10/06/2014
I just got them all and that blasted Ocean Speedway got me... I was able to do it by getting the boats first then go to the rings and so on.... BY ONE SECOND.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me