Page 1 of 1
Does the ps3 portal work for ps4? [CLOSED]
Darkfear01 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1543
#1 Posted: 05:55:15 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Title says it all. I'm thinking about getting a copy for the ps4 and if i can save money just buying the disc that would help.
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#2 Posted: 07:46:23 23/02/2014
Yes, it's only the Xbox 360 and Xbox One Portals that are tied to system specific.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
Darkfear01 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1543
#3 Posted: 09:25:27 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Cool thanks for letting me know. Now if i can find a good deal on just the disc.
PurpleSnurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#4 Posted: 22:23:48 23/02/2014
I think that is wrong. I think you need the new portal for it to recognize the new swap technology in the game. I have both a PS3 and PS4 and it never worked for me. I doubt I did anything different/wrong, but I would ask WickedRogue to elaborate on how he got it to work with the swap figures and take a photo or something before you go out and buy just the game. Just my .02 cents.

Edit: Yeah, I just realized what he meant. Sorry. I thought he meant an old PS3 portal, not the new Swap portal. The playstation Swap portals are interchangeable. Sorry, sorry.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:29:04 23/02/2014 by PurpleSnurple
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#5 Posted: 22:26:27 23/02/2014
Quote: PurpleSnurple
I think that is wrong. I think you need the new portal for it to recognize the new swap technology in the game. I have both a PS3 and PS4 and it never worked for me. I doubt I did anything different/wrong, but I would ask WickedRogue to elaborate on how he got it to work with the swap figures and take a photo or something before you go out and buy just the game. Just my .02 cents.

He means that he has the new swap force portal, just that he wants to know if he can use it on a PS4, instead of his PS3
---
#hu
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#6 Posted: 02:57:26 24/02/2014
Quote: Rickorio
Quote: PurpleSnurple

He means that he has the new swap force portal, just that he wants to know if he can use it on a PS4, instead of his PS3

What this person said is what I answered, I own it for all consoles so it's a question I can easily answer.

P.S. I'm a she not a he.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me