Forum

Spyro: Shadow Legacy

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Teleport glitch [CLOSED]
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3779
#1 Posted: 20:06:27 20/02/2014 | Topic Creator
So I was on the island with the moles and rabbits but I got a new upgrade! I went straight to the dojo and got my two new upgrades, then I wanted to get back to the island so I can help the moles, I have finished everything with the rabbits.

I went to the teleport mode and drew the symbol so I can teleport but the option to go to that island didn't appear. I teleported somewhere else but still, I couldn't teleport back to the rabbit and mole island.

I really need help with this because all I need to do now is free the moles! If anyone has ANYTHING on how to fix this, please let me know!

(Stupid professor isn't flying his ship, how dare he make me stuck!)
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 21:35:36 20/02/2014
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=94102
Chances are you have to restart your game entirely if you saved on Forgotten Worlds,it's exactly what I described on the last few posts and that's probably the thing that keeps me from just picking up the game and playing it every now and then...There's no guarantee progressing on Forgotten Worlds actually allows you to teleport back properly until you defeat the penultimate boss in the Professor's village,and by that point you're probably going to have a hard time without the level upgrades.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:36:18 20/02/2014 by Bifrost
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#3 Posted: 00:44:29 21/02/2014
I noticed if you are to far away from the spot you want to go to it won't be on the list. Only 3-4 places are you are able to go to if you are to far away. Try getting closer or start a new file.
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#4 Posted: 14:23:43 01/03/2014
That happened to me, too. What happened to you is this: once you got to the Forgotten Worlds, you forgot to step on the teleport platform. Unfortunately, since you did, you can't go back to the island, and you'll need to start a new file.

Sucks, amiright?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me