Page 1 of 1
Portal Master Level??? [CLOSED]
DeamonsGate Red Sparx Gems: 96
#1 Posted: 20:39:58 10/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hi all,

Haven't been on the site for very long but have enjoyed playing Spyro games since he was a one dragon show.

Was wandering if anyone has surpassed the portal master rank 80 or if it just maxes out?

Reason I ask is that I have completed the medium difficulty, all of the bonus missions and am sitting at 62, yet I still haven't started doing the swap zone or arena challenges(let alone the different difficulties).

Just seems to me that the level goes past 80(wandering if their is a reward)

Thanks for the feedback in advance.
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3165
#2 Posted: 22:56:59 10/02/2014
Nope, the max is 80. Even if you earn more stars after you reach 80, they have no effect on the rank anymore. I don't know if there's a reward.
---
Purple dragon.
DeamonsGate Red Sparx Gems: 96
#3 Posted: 01:21:08 11/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hmmmm.....

Thanks.

Well from my standpoint I would much rather complete the game as much as possible; so if I earn more stars than portal ranks; I can live with that.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#4 Posted: 02:12:53 11/02/2014
No award going past 80, other than the knowledge that you totally pwned the game.

There is a legendary treasure you get for doing 36 Swap Zones on nightmare that would be "post story mode" as a reward...the rest of the stars just count towards the achievements of the portal master rank, which maxes out at 80.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:15:50 11/02/2014 by GhostRoaster
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#5 Posted: 21:07:24 11/02/2014
After 80, it's just ego stroking, or something to aim for? Your choice, I'm still half considering if I want to do Score mode and Time attack on Nightmare, but odds are I will once my collection is closer to complete.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#6 Posted: 22:02:04 11/02/2014
Quote: Nelomet
After 80, it's just ego stroking, or something to aim for? Your choice, I'm still half considering if I want to do Score mode and Time attack on Nightmare, but odds are I will once my collection is closer to complete.

That's a great point. I might hold off on those modes for the new skylanders that have yet to grace our collections. I'm about done on most categories except for the Completion Accolades but most of them are tied to these two modes.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me