Page 1 of 1
Stockpile of magic accolade [CLOSED]
jbkaok Blue Sparx Gems: 635
#1 Posted: 23:55:40 09/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey all,

Sorry if this has already been answered, but a search turned up nothing. I can't seem to get the stockpile of magic accolade for having 4 blue-base magic items. I have both adventure and battle packs, and all the items are in my collection, but the accolade counter says I only have 2/4. Any ideas?

Thanks!
---
A sword of storms! smilie smilie
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#2 Posted: 00:53:55 10/02/2014
Are you using the Wii U version?
There's a very unfortunate bug that resets your collection accolades but keeps your collection saved, so your registered toys don't count. You could start a new save, but that doesn't guarantee the bug won't happen again on the new one.
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=94105
---
#all Spyros are valid
#3 Posted: 14:08:39 10/02/2014 | Topic Creator
It's the Xbox version. I actually first out 2 of the items on the portal while on my son's save, so maybe that is one of the triggers. Thankfully it is registering all new characters and I'm at rank 80 from other stuff. The sight of undeserved empty stars is sad though smilie

Thanks for the info!
---
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#4 Posted: 17:28:08 10/02/2014
Do you have two separate Xbox accounts that you and your son is using...or the same Xbox account and just two different game file saves?
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#5 Posted: 19:41:23 11/02/2014 | Topic Creator
It's the same GamerTag, so sadly it looks like the above bug is true.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me