Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Fantasy Unfolds:Legend of the young Warrior
Page 1 of 1
Fantasy Unfolds:Legend of the young Warrior [CLOSED]
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1 Posted: 19:30:45 09/02/2014 | Topic Creator
So I hope this is one of many fan fics I create based on a fantasy idea I had.This may be similar to the Final Fantasy series pacifically 4.I hope you like and here is the prologue:

Prologue Part 1,Kalen:When I died but lived

It was a Monday morning,the breeze as sweet as ever.The leaves blew around like a waltz,it was beautiful until it hit me,well he hit me.

'Hi big brother!'said the young boy.

'Can't you see I am busy doing nothing?'said the older boy.

The young boy was frustrated at his older brother.'Well anyways,Kalen mommy wants you.She said you need to.....'
He was interrupted by a loud shaking.It was an earthquake!My whole village was right there but then it was swallowed by a giant chasm.Kalen took his little brother,Travid,and ran but he couldn't the chasm shortly caught up with them and then a flash.

Kalen woke up in an inn.

'Up I see,'said the innkeeper.

'Where is he?'Kalen asked.

'Who?'

'Travid!'Kalen shouted,'Where is Travid!?'

'I don't know a......'

Kalen ran out and started running towards his village shouting 'Travid'.He came across the giant chasm that swallowed his village.A tear feel from his eye,

'Travid!?TRAVID!!!!!'

That was the day I died but still lived.

End

Thank you for ready.

Edit:Just fixed the title.I will be making the part 2 prologue on the 12th.It will be chaptered Prologue Part 2,Maya:A Mage's Fantasy
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:15:43 11/02/2014 by azz01
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2 Posted: 23:46:31 10/02/2014
interesting, that's all I got to say.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#3 Posted: 19:14:10 11/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Why thank you.Will update soon.
---
#4 Posted: 17:26:14 12/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Sorry for x2 post but Prologue part 2.

Prologue Part 2,Maya:A Mage's Fantasy

'IT'S SATURDAY!!!'shouted a young girl,'No school so that means all play!'

'Maya!Time for training with your father!'

'Oh,but there is that.'Maya walked down to the kitchen to see her pregnant mother.She immediately walked outside to see her father with a wrapped gift.

'I have something for you Maya.'

'What is it?'Maya asked.

'Your very own wand!'Maya then stud still.She was shocked.She never thought she would be good enough for her very own wand.She ran towards him and hugged him so tightly he nearly exploded.Then her excitement was ruined,both her and her father heard her mother scream.

'Denella!'Maya's father screamed.They both ran into the house only to see,both Maya's mother and little brother were dead.

2 years later

'Maya!Time for training with your Baldor!'Maya did not run down stairs like she used to.The reason it is not training with her father is he left her,abandoned,alone.Maya was never excited for training ever.Her wand was all she had left of family until that was taken from her.

They never caught the person that killed her mother and little brother and all she knows of her father now is he is in prison for assault of an elder.Maya is all alone in this world all she ever dreamed,fantasied over was the perfect family.That was her,a mage's fantasy.

End
Thank you for reading.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:26:58 12/02/2014 by azz01
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#5 Posted: 18:19:55 12/02/2014
This is realy interesting!
#6 Posted: 18:31:43 12/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Thank.smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me