Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: The Spider's Curse (Read please! It's awesome!)
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: The Spider's Curse (Read please! It's awesome!) [CLOSED]
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#1 Posted: 17:47:04 09/02/2014 | Topic Creator
This fanfiction is based on the Skylander books.

Chapter 1:
The Skylanders where resting after a long battle with some pirates. "Ahhh....." Pop Fizz sighed as he wiggled down into his chair. "Comfortable Fizz?" Someone said. Pop Fizz opened his eyes. "Oh, hey Spyro! What's going on?" "It's time for another Skylander meeting." Spyro said. "Ah." The two magic Skylanders walked up to the ruins. "So what is this about?" Pop Fizz asked. "Hugo said something about some spiders in the Catacombs." Spyro answered. "We need a few Skylanders to go." "Oh.... I hate spiders. Only thing they're good for is cobwebs." Pop Fizz replied as they walked into the destroyed library. "Okay ever one is here and accounted for!" Spyro gave the signal to Hugo. "Heerrrrr errrmmmm..... As you know the spiders have always attacked the undead skeletons." Hugo said before he was interrupted by Chop Chop. "Yeah we know! I probably know the best out of all of ya! Just get on with it!" "There is a report that about two thousand spiders are crawling around in the Catacombs." Hugo said continuing his speech. "We need at lest five Skylanders to go and stop them. Of course we need a few volunteers." "I'll go Hugo." Slam-Bam said as he walked toward the much smaller Mabu. "Thank you Slam-Bam." Hugo replied with a smile. "Any others?" "Nah, I am still tired from the pirates." Zook said popping his back. "If any want to go just step right up." Hugo said with a worried look. "I am tired too ,but we should go." Pop Fizz whispered to Spyro. The purple dragon nodded. Gill Grunt, Sunburn and Rattle Shake walked up to Hugo. "Okay! T-Bones is somewhere outside. He said something about finding his arm he buried in the sand." Hugo said going back to dusting some old books. "Let's go get this over with." Sunburn said walking toward the door. "I am excited. Are you excited Slam-Bam?" Rattle Shake said as he slithered across the stone floor. "I guess. It's creepy down there." Slam-Bam replied with a shiver. "What? Some big guy like you scared of spiders?!" Pop Fizz asked. "It's they're legs.... And all those eyes!" Slam-Bam shivered again. "May I remind you that you have four arms?" Sunburn glanced over at the yeti. "Dude, It's there legs! Totally different from arms." Slam-Bam looked down at Sunburn. "Oh, yeah?" Sunburn flapped his wings to get more hight. "Yeah!" Slam-Bam said looking into Sunburn's eyes with an evil stare. "Guys! That's enough! We're almost to the beach." Spyro yelled before anything else could happen. "Yeah we got a job to do." Rattle Shake said with a flick of his snake tongue. The six Skylanders walked down some stairs. "Oh, hey Spyro! Have you seen an arm around here?" A familiar voice said. "Oh, T-Bone!" Spyro said running up and hugging his old skeleton friend. "I thought I put it right here." T-Bone said pointing to an X. "Oh! I didn't dig there......." "Silly T-Bone" Spyro laughed. Rattle Shake dug up the arm bones. "Without a brain I guess I forgot." T-Bone said as he put his arm back in. "Shall we go into the Catacombs?" "Yes T-Bone." Spyro said with a smile. "Right this way" T-Bone said walking toward the gate that separates the undead from the living. Pop Fizz chuckled.

Chapter 2:
"Well where here!" Pop Fizz said as he walked into caos. Skeletons where running everywhere. "Let's go!" Spyro said running into battle. Pop Fizz took a big gulp of his potion. The world felt dizzy. His vision went blurry and purple. Pop Fizz was in beast form! Pop Fizz ran around attacking the green blob enemies. His friends where pink blobs so he would know not to attack. His friends where attacking the blobs too. "Rawr rararaw!!!!" He screamed attacking a large spider. Huge spiders the size of a hut came falling of the Catacomb ceiling. "It's to many! Fall back!" Spyro yelled. Pop Fizz turned back to himself in a puff of smoke. "Well.... I guess it is my turn." Someone said. Flashwing walked into the light her gems shining. "Why are you here?" Spyro asked a confused look on his face. "I thought you would need some help so we came." She replied smiling. "We? You mean you brought others?" Sunburn said flicking a smaller spider off of his tail. "Yeah.... Girls!" Flashwing turned her head back to the shadows. Cynder, Sonic Boom, and Whirlwind walked out of the shadows. "Hope it was okay we followed you." Whirlwind said shyly. Sunburn was blushing and looked like he was going to faint. "You okay ,Burn?" Rattle Shake asked worryingly. "I don't know...." Sunburn shook his head in disappointment. "Burny, is shy around girls.... Is he okay?" Pop Fizz whispered to Slam-Bam who was smashing some spiders. "He her! Yeah! Someone has a crush!" Slam-Bam replied. "But, love will distract us from our job." Pop Fizz said looking worriedly at Sunburn. "That's what Eon said right?" "Yeah before he got turned into a flying head." Slam-Bam replied patting Pop Fizz on the back. "He'll be okay ,Fizzy." "I hope so.... He looks like he's turning green." Pop Fizz walked toward Cynder. "You ready to mush these spidery pests?" "Yeah I'm ready!" Cynder replied spreading out her wings. "Let's try this again!" Spyro said flying toward one of the giant spiders. "Hurry skylanders!" The Bone King said flicking spiders off of his bones. "They're after my Crown of Bones!" The Crown of Bones was a special crown. Without it all of the undead skeletons would fall down into a pile of bones! "The spiders wanting the Crown of Bones? But why?" Sonic Boom asked in wonder. "Becausssse the bossss needssss it" one of the giant spiders said. The spiders never talked! 'What was happening?' Pop Fizz thought.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:05:27 10/02/2014 by DragonDog
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#2 Posted: 20:35:12 14/02/2014
Why don't you just make the first comment an intro comment and post the chapters on other comments? It's a lot easier that way.
---
A story.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#3 Posted: 21:00:56 14/02/2014
there are skylander books?
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me