Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders terror tales of skylands
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders terror tales of skylands [CLOSED]
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#1 Posted: 17:47:03 01/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1 of skylanders: terror tales of skylands

Chapter 1 dark spyros terror battle.

Dark spyro was having a day with a poisonous Spyder and the terror began spy riseder used his poisonous flames then bit spyro then he became poisonous then they bit and poisoned everyone in skylands then they controlled every poisionized thing in skylands even eon got that but Hugo was making a potion then got in the poision free shower then drilled a hole with drill sergeant's sidekick drilly. So Hugo put all of that potion out of the shower and watched them become un poisoned and they never trusted spy rise again and spy rise went to jail and had a five year sentence

That it for chapter 1 smilie smilie
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#2 Posted: 18:14:56 01/02/2014
What? This doesn't make sense.
---
A story.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#3 Posted: 19:14:34 01/02/2014
Quote: uttster13

So?

He can do it if he wants to.
---
#4 Posted: 19:16:22 01/02/2014
Quote: wreckingballbob

So?

Hey, I didn't say anything to you. Please stop making me look like a jerk.
---
A story.
#5 Posted: 19:22:31 01/02/2014
Quote: wreckingballbob

So?

Hey, I didn't say anything to you. Please stop making me look like a jerk.

Yes you did.

You said I act like a jerk for no reason.
---
#6 Posted: 00:18:03 02/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Alright chapter 2 bashes terror night
Bash was play skyblox he was playing hospital nightmare each stage was more and more terror then he got to the wierd stage then a terrible scary stealth elf face poped up and every time he looked back and his avatar was him so each time he looked back that face would cover the whole screen bash went to bed and had a terror dream about that face for as long as he play skyblox then he quit the next night but he wanted that as his computers background so he looked at it every time he went on the computer so bash asked his mom and dad to change it into the skyblox background and then that nightmare still came so he punched his brain and he looked at that memorie then threw it I the trash and no moar nightmares about the face

Chapter 2 done
#7 Posted: 08:12:22 02/02/2014
Poor Bash.
---
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#8 Posted: 09:04:15 02/02/2014
This...Makes...Aboslute....No...sence...AT ALL!
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#9 Posted: 11:42:35 02/02/2014
Please.....split up your sentences.......
---
you never saw me
#10 Posted: 13:48:22 02/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3 eye-small's trapped in a cursed portable toilet

Eye-small was having a picknic with his side kick friends. Mini-jini dared him to eat a sandwich in a cursed portable toilet. Thumpling and eye-small were inside the toilet but they saw a blueish purplish glow coming from the toilet so as eye-small ate the sandwich the toilet locked them in. So eye-small used his bone phone to call Barkly and mini-jini and then they arrived at a military base that used cursed portable toilets for target practice. Then Barkly and mini-jini jumped into a second toilet and made it into the military base. So then Barkly used his tools and broke the door down and then free ranger the military base owner fired the biggest laser ever. But they were free and didn't die. So eye-small and thumpling played with the space laser and then no more sandwich toilet bets.

Based on the regular show episode portable toilet
#11 Posted: 14:42:04 02/02/2014
Um...still not...
#12 Posted: 17:27:07 02/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4 hot dog joins the dark puppy bowl
Hot dog decided to go to the puppy bowl 10 he was one of the players in the dark. Suddenly he saw flashing puppy's just like him. But those puppy's were dark side kinds and played at night and that's when the game started things went black and hot dog couldn't see so he lost fire because of inside rain so he lost and then the terror came spikes on the field poisons acid and bees everywhere and a giant gargantua came out to make it harder and then he lost and felt depressed.

Chapter 4 done
#13 Posted: 17:35:09 02/02/2014
GRAMMER!
#14 Posted: 01:01:34 03/02/2014 | Topic Creator
No more chapter 5's
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:44:36 03/02/2014 by gnarlytreesnex
#15 Posted: 01:42:16 03/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5 thumpbacks terrorized stomach
Thumpback was eating lots of fish ice and anchors and plinkton then while was sleeping his stomach got sick with poisonous stomach acid then his guts were purple and black then the terrorized stomach began his stomach was bubbling and then his tummy was dark black and then purple guts came out so his guts attacked him super terror they became a monster attacking everybody in his ocean that he came from and then he punched his guts with his anchor for hours and days and months and the worst years without sleep so finally he got the terrorized stomach away forever

Bye bye chapter 5
#16 Posted: 01:42:55 03/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Oops two chapter 5's sorry
#17 Posted: 01:03:28 06/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6 pop fizzes long lost head
Pop fizz and chop chop we're having a battle mode but then chop chop accidently cut off pop fizzes head so pop fizz became a walking pear of arms and legs and backpack so chop chop went looking for his head he looked from undead castles to troll lakes to battle arnenas and then found it where they we're fighting then he returned it to pop fizz

End of chapter 6
#18 Posted: 01:16:39 06/02/2014
Try splitting up your sentences. It's hard to follow without periods. Maybe make it a little longer?
---
A story.
#19 Posted: 15:32:08 06/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7 drill sergeants terror laser
Drill sergeant was having a rapid fire laser that shot out evilizers. So then he accidently evilized every skylander. And each one had one chance to get de-evilized and so drill sergeant attacked every single skylander. And so each skylander got de-evilized and all of them were saves

Chapter 7 done 2 moar chapters
#20 Posted: 01:39:08 07/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8 dune bugs terror beach night
Dune bug was having a nice calm night at skylands beach until at terrorizer came and swept dune bug to dust it was a mystery on who turned him to dust. No one knew except they dust bugger everyone in skylands came to investigate the slave of smilie who did it and the evidence of the wings were left behind then they straight knew it was they arkeyan knuckle duster and they searched all over skylands but no luck so then at skylander with flight ability came to look for dune bug and the knuckle duster first he looked at dune bug and he found he was complitly dust and dune bug was announced dusted so then they went to rampant ruins and that's where they found it and the knuckle duster was sentenced to a double life sentence

End of chapter 8, cop skylander was smilie
#21 Posted: 15:11:09 07/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9 sun burns terror gear golom
Sun burn wanted someone to battle for the skylands he tried a skylander but they all said no then he found a terrorized gear golom and the battle began. Sun burn V.S. A gear golom of terror they both fought and fought and fought but sun burn was quickly doomed so his friend spyro came and destroyed that golom in one hit and sun burn was saved by ghost roaster and bought him back to life by using his chain attack and eruptors lava ball attack and sun burn got the medal and skylands wAs saved

That's the whole story no moar terror tales
#22 Posted: 04:27:26 28/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10 The end

smilie skylanders I have bad news. smilie what spyro? smilie skylands is ending it will get ripped apart. smilie hahahhaahaha I bet it's one of spyros old pranks, talking about the end. smilie hehaheha leave skylands true. smilie I can stop this end. smilie impossible were all gonna die! Trap shadow said. smilie we must evacuate skylands smilie there is No way out run for your lives panic like little kids. And 5 minutes later it will collapse in on its self. smilie wha wha wha I don't want skylands to end ;(. smilie we will find a way out. Sikesmilie. All the clouds will be ripped apart even skylanders too. smilie we are the bombs and even though it's our last day in skylands let's have the biggest party ever. smilie nooooooooooo R.I.P. Skylands. smilie We can Punch the end smilie nope. smilie we have 5 minutes left 54321. smilie nooooooooooooooooooo, ahhhhhhhh skylands is getting torn apart, and now we are.

:eon: R.I.P. Skylands
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#23 Posted: 01:10:17 09/05/2014
Ewwww
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me