Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylander Tales [CLOSED]
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#1 Posted: 02:45:13 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
hello skylander fans we will be having a 7 chapter story called skylander tales
#2 Posted: 03:06:24 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
skylander tales chapter 1 hot dogs worst nightmare
by gnarlytreesnex

hot dog rented a movie from best bark he rented a horror movie called neutron bears hot dog watched it when he got home but then bear was extremely hot and attacked every living thing in site with it's bear claws then hot dog slept through the night having his worst nightmare about that bear then hot dog awoke at 11pm and didn't go back to bed for a year hot dog was so tired even at school he saw the bear even he saw his best friend dark spyro as that bear he waited for his mom and dad and brother and sister to get home then he asked them what should I do so they all said blow up the tape with your breath or destroy it your self with your fire wall hot dog just did that and he asked the president free shadow and vice president trap ranger to stop selling that tape and hot dogs nightmare was officaly gone

alternative version

Skylander tails
by gnarlytreesnex
chapter 1 hot dogs worst nightmare

hot dog watched a scary movie called poisonous robot chicken he tought it would be a nice movie but it was a horror movie the chicken had long teeth a robot wheel as an eye and he was poisonous. That very night hot dog went to bed and had a nightmare about the chicken eating his home with him in it hot dog was so scared that he howled at the T.V. for five days straight because he was so scared he watched the movie over and over again. Hot dog finally met the movie maker fryno but then he showed fryno the tape but for months hot dog had the same nightmare so he hopped into his own T.V. but then at that last one he used his soul gem ding dong ditch to destroy the tape and then he completely destroyed that DVD and he never had that nightmare again.

end of chapter one bros.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:57:49 30/01/2014 by gillgrunt987
#3 Posted: 05:17:08 30/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Skylander tales chapter 2 eye-brawls day at skull beach
Eye-brawl spent a day at a beach just for undead skylanders he tried getting a tan from the moon but his suit body would be off. Then he saw QuickDraw rattle shake and chop chop playing volly ball with hexes skull while hex was swimming over in the ocean of souls and eye-brawl decided to go in the ocean but he almost got attacked by a skeleton shark but he used his eye laser while fright rider was racing in the sand against cynder in the sand roller brawl was skating eye-brawl decited to take a nap but he felt fright rider and cynder going on his stomace grim creeper was doing syght practice on a restraint but eye-brawl decited to take a nap I. The ocean then after that he went home

other chapter 2

skylander tails
chapter 2 chop chops first sword slice in skylands

chop chop went looking for a sword at 22 years he got a manule to learn all about the swords but he threw it out the next day he sliced up a pancake for breakfast but he accidently got cursed and became an undead skylander as eon asked him to slice up some pizza and with a slicehe cut that pizza in half and then 55 pieces but then he got tired of one sword so he got another one from the same man he bought the same one from the store he bought it from and now he slices up anything I his path except his skylander friends and eon and his friends in wood borrow

Well that's it for chapter 2 next skylander will be slam bam legendary
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:03:27 30/01/2014 by gillgrunt987
#4 Posted: 13:04:58 30/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3 legendary slam bam can't find a way out of the Pacific Ocean
Legendary slam bam told his water skylander pals I'm going in the Pacific Ocean and he used his ice surfboard he surfed into the middle of the Pacific Ocean he shouted help he tried calling his friend Gill grunt from his Ice phone but he lost connection so he waited for the next title wave then he surfed all the way back but not home but in Africa now he surfed with the next title wave he went to every country except the U.S.A. But now he finally got connection so then his brother zap swam way over to where he is then they rode on the ocean together and slam bam finally came back to the US and said I'm tired so I'll sleep in the nice worm sun and he never went in the Pacific Ocean again

Next skylander dune bug
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me