Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Toy Meets World [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#101 Posted: 00:02:41 29/04/2014 | Topic Creator
welcome to the 3rd page!

i'll edit this post with chapter 29 soon. it will focus on hunter and magnus.

EDIT:

- - -

chapter 29: Magnus’ plan

magnus and hunter stood at mcdonalds.

“so, what shall we do? they got away and they took duncan.” said hunter.

“nothing. it was a trap! literally! when they’re foolish enough to play as him, he’ll just come back!” said magnus.

“then what about the plan? you know, get the keepers, extract their chips, kill peter, and get us the code?”

“the’re in san francisco! we need to go there!”

“but how?”

“we’re gonna fly.”

magnus spread his wings. his wings then expanded into hot glue thrusters.

“let’s go.”

and they took off.

- - -
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:46:24 29/04/2014 by ZapNorris
#102 Posted: 01:39:07 02/05/2014 | Topic Creator
guys?
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#103 Posted: 00:29:04 03/05/2014
Nice chapter but kinda short
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#104 Posted: 14:29:14 03/05/2014
Sorry for no post, I just haven't had a lot of time to read!
Good chapter, but these could definitely be longer.
---
A story.
#105 Posted: 15:22:30 03/05/2014 | Topic Creator
- - -

Chapter 30: The Lab

the toys were lead by peter into a lab.

“this is my lab. i study traptanium here. now the rules…

rule one, the only rule- don’t talk to any red based characters until october 5th, 2014. some of them are- not friendly.”

a large, golden arkeyan with a HUGE sword glared at the toys. he squinted his eyes. all 4.

“that’s an unnamed. see, the game is still under some wraps character wise, so don’t expect to know everything.”

wickedbeard looked around. he saw a big, blue crocodile with a crystal bow and arrow.

“who be that crocodile?” he said.

“that’s Snapshot. he seems to be the one the kids discovered.”

snapshot jumped off the table and onto wickedbeard’s head.

“oy! well you’re a sight for sore eyes! a giant!” he said.

“THE NAME BE WICKEDBEARD!” wickedbeard shouted.

“calm down, big guy. nice to see other guys that aren’t unnamed!”

“so, where is he.” said chop chop.

“right here, c-doge.”

“THAT’S MY LINE!” said double trouble (who has spoken FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER)

“so, we’ve got zeus, subzero, me, you, and peter in one room.” said boomer. “let’s get coding.”

peter took out a traptanium portal.

“okay boomer, let’s do this!”

first, peter put the trap with duncan on it in the portal.

a projector fired up, connected to a wii u.

duncan was shown being teleported back into skylands.

“what!? i’m back?” he said. “hey, it’s boomer!”

“now… let’s reset.”

“WHAT!?”

peter went into the menu, and hit reset on DWB.

“NOOOOOOOOooooooo-”

he was summoned as a regular, dark wash buckler toy.

“who are you guys? where am i? where’s spyro, blast zone, stealth elf, and slobber tooth? whay am i not in gamestop?”

“he’s been reset to factory settings.” said zeus.

peter took off the water trap and put it in a beautiful wooden box.

“now- do you want to see the master portal?”

the toys nodded.

“great.”

- - -

soon we will see the master portal!
#106 Posted: 16:24:16 03/05/2014
I've read all the chapters, and it seems like you keep cutting things out. It feels like there are some little bits of information that only you know, and it kinda makes the story hard to follow. It's good, but it feels like something is missing every time I read a chapter.

And like I've stated before, you might want to make the chapters longer. Here's how it looks when the chapter is put in paragraph form:

Quote: ZapNorris
- - -

Chapter 30: The Lab

the toys were lead by peter into a lab.“this is my lab. i study traptanium here. now the rules…rule one, the only rule- don’t talk to any red based characters until october 5th, 2014. some of them are- not friendly.”a large, golden arkeyan with a HUGE sword glared at the toys. he squinted his eyes. all 4.“that’s an unnamed. see, the game is still under some wraps character wise, so don’t expect to know everything.”
wickedbeard looked around. he saw a big, blue crocodile with a crystal bow and arrow.“who be that crocodile?” he said.“that’s Snapshot. he seems to be the one the kids discovered.”snapshot jumped off the table and onto wickedbeard’s head.“oy! well you’re a sight for sore eyes! a giant!” he said.“THE NAME BE WICKEDBEARD!” wickedbeard shouted.“calm down, big guy. nice to see other guys that aren’t unnamed!”“so, where is he.” said chop chop.“right here, c-doge.”“THAT’S MY LINE!” said double trouble (who has spoken FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER)“so, we’ve got zeus, subzero, me, you, and peter in one room.” said boomer. “let’s get coding.”peter took out a traptanium portal.“okay boomer, let’s do this!first, peter put the trap with duncan on it in the portal. a projector fired up, connected to a wii u. duncan was shown being teleported back into skylands.“what!? i’m back?” he said. “hey, it’s boomer!”“now… let’s reset.”“WHAT!?”peter went into the menu, and hit reset on DWB.“NOOOOOOOOooooooo-”he was summoned as a regular, dark wash buckler toy.“who are you guys? where am i? where’s spyro, blast zone, stealth elf, and slobber tooth? whay am i not in gamestop?”“he’s been reset to factory settings.” said zeus. peter took off the water trap and put it in a beautiful wooden box.“now- do you want to see the master portal?”the toys nodded.“great.”

- - -

soon we will see the master portal!

See? That looks very small. And it's also why you might want to start using grammar rules, too.

No offence to you, but I'm trying to help out. smilie
---
A story.
#107 Posted: 18:01:51 04/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Hope this isn't too short.

Chapter 31: The Master Portal

- - -

Peter brought out a old, SSA portal display, with the glass case and figures. but there was no glass. or figures.

“this is it.” he said. he hit the red “try me” button.

“it looks weak.” said grilla drilla. he had been in his box the whole time.

“wanna see what it can do?”

the portal lit up. the plastic white swirl now was a literal vortex, changing colors.

“now, here’s how it works. when you go freezeform on one of the 8 contact points on the rocks, you leave your toy body and go to the skylands. it’s like the matrix.”

“so you’re saying a plastic toy can summon people out of their bodies into an alternate world?”

“yes.”

peter opened grilla drilla. he was forever stuck in drill form.

“wait… wait… what?”

“welcome back.”

grilla drilla was placed on a contact point.

his toy body stopped moving. he was lifeless in this world.

Then on the same projector that peter fired up earlier, grilla drilla was shown.

“hey! i can walk! i’m back in skylands!”

other skylanders surrounded him.

peter pressed a button, grilla was brought back to his toy form.

“how did you-”

“i am a keeper of the portal code. i can do anything.”

he pressed another button and a toy fair dune bug was returned to toy form. it was opened.

“Heartbleed, reporting for duty.” said the dune bug.

“this is heartbleed. he’s our newest defence unit. i was able to nab 1 of these off ebay, he is beautiful! i love him. and now i’ve converted him into a terminator!”

“Heartbleed requests ability to demonstrate.”

“granted.”

heartbleed shot a pure red beam of light from his staff at a random trigger snappy. the bottom of the base flashed colors, and then a black wire curled out of the base.

“Heartbleed can fry any RFID. his beam is a modified cat laser infused with a fatal code string. I’ve decided to use him to fry the chips of Medic and Hunter.”

- - -

An army of metallic gill grunts was assembled. Hunter then spoke.

“Sadly i must say i was abandoned by Medic. now i must introduce… my old friend.” said hunter.

A toy walked down a set of stairs. he was wearing a hood.

“Thenk yeh fehr cehming- i heve sehm echplehnin teh deh.”

- - -
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#108 Posted: 21:44:54 05/05/2014
good chapter but we both have gill grunt armys in our story but it is fine smilie
#109 Posted: 00:59:25 06/05/2014 | Topic Creator
- - -

Chapter 32: Lefteh Fehr Dehed

The toy lifted his hood. it was the slobber tooth from a long time ago.

“neh, gimmeh theh thengh..”

“fine.”

hunter gave slobber tooth his trap.

slobber tooth lodged the trap in his mouth, and secured it with krazy glue.

“Now, i will have your attention…” he said. he spoke in a deep, threatful voice.

“I was once a regular slobber tooth. I was a average joe until i fell down a grate in time square and saw boomer prepare the code itself. but when he saw me, he told me he would ‘make sure i never told anyone’. so he ripped off my lover jaw! then for the better part of 2014 i wandered around like an idiot, blabbering like a meme, until i knew boomer was meeting peter in san francisco. Now i need my revenge. now i will adopt a new skin. Give me the body of locc.

locc’s body was lowered by 5 gill goons. half the face was burned.

“we need a transfer.”

a gill goon came and busted open the bases of both.

“when i go in- i will be the same. GOT THAT?”

the gill goons shook their heads.

“now let’s begin!”

And with some swift movements, Slobber tooth was Locc.

“Now, i prefer to be called.. Locke. just that.”

Locke attached a hot glue mechanism to his shell. like medic, but he slobbered it.

“Now we must go to san francisco! we will get there by portal.”

“but how?!? there are no portals that strong!”

“Little does anyone know- there is more than one master portal.”

100 gill goons rolled out a master portal. but it was spray painted black, and completely dark red inside.

“EVERYONE IN!”

hunter, the gill goons, and locke jumped in.

- - -

now, a break from all the stuff.

so what is the master portal?

Back in 2012, 3 magical portals were forged in the fires of Mount Snowder.

When activision made skylanders, they created an alternate realm accidentally. when they did, a hole was ripped in the universe. over 3 short years, the popularity of skylands expanded the realm. but the threat of kaos is real. but only there. but there are some toys who relied too much on a dream of being bought. so they were corrupted by a shattered dream.

the only way to control the real skylands is VIA the portal code. every year, in october, the code must be recited by all the current keepers, or skylands will come into the real world.

but why is medic so obsessed with the code?

he was bundled with lots of problems. he had a defective game chip (he still lives in real life), his boxmates were all idiots, and he was bundled with the wii SSF,the worst game in Skylanders history.

but his biggest problem was he was never bought. but he was more than a victim of a shattered dream. he was scarred after a child passed him by for infinity, and called him “a ugly black gremlin” in his face.

he wants the power find that child and kill him.

but that would be abuse of the master portal, which is resulting in banishment to the outlands.

a price he’s willing to pay.

But how will he get the power? his intentions are to suck the power out of the master portals, become the most powerful thing ever, and fly to new york to kill the child. and every other person who’s passed over skylanders for the way it remodeled spyro.

But there is another evil on it’s way. and She’s tired of being a auction item. she’s got friends. big, beefy friends.

coming soon- new evil!
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#110 Posted: 08:55:18 06/05/2014
The lenght still seems kind of short. Indeed, what Uttser said is a bit of true.
#111 Posted: 00:57:08 07/05/2014 | Topic Creator
guys?
#112 Posted: 01:01:16 07/05/2014
We're posting.
But it would help if you listened to our advice.
---
A story.
#113 Posted: 02:49:19 07/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Well are the chapters long enough?
#114 Posted: 23:03:44 08/05/2014 | Topic Creator
i hyate to say this, but this is it for TMW.

....1. smilie

Chapter 34: Rushed Ending

Long story short, we have the variants, the evil army, and our heroes all fighting for the master portals.

but what do they want?

the variants want to be sent back to skylands to escape the scalpers, the heroes want to keep skylands safe, and the evil army has a lot of grudges.

but someone did the unthinkable.

- - -

the battle raged on. gill goons sung their army tune. locke and magnus fought against chop chop and double trouble.

then, peter put his foot down.

“stop! I-I-I… i will use the master portal.”

all the toys stood in their tracks.

peter pushed the 3 pieces together.

the 3 demo portals spun around, creating a vortex. all the contact points light up.

almost everyone ran towards the portal. but the gill goons stopped.

a water trap was placed on the ground. all 500 gill goons, locke, and medic were sucked into the trap.

“what? how did you-” said chop chop.

“Turns out i know a thing or two about traptanium.”

“when i am in skylands. we must keep the portal here. the keepers will continue to recite the code..”

fluffs walked over to peter.

“you’re gonna need a mission control. i can help with that.”

the other variants walked forward.

“could we go back, please?” said boo. he sounded like a 3 year old girl.

“yes to both.”

the variants jumped into the swirl. fluffs stayed behind.

“okay, how about me, heartbleed, the keepers, wickedbeard, and my buddy KELBO as mission command?” said fluffs.

he got funny looks.

“kelbo’s just a supercomputer made by muah.”

“okay…?”

“alright! i’ll get him imported from japan ASAP! now jump in that sucker!”

peter took a breath.

he put his foot in the portal. then he was sucked in slowly.

“Now, i will be in touch. keep the portal safe. and i just want you all to know-

We’re more than crazy. we’re crazy gods.”

and he was sucked in fully.

the lights went out on the portal.

the room was empty.

fluffs heard steps.

“QUICK, HIDE!”

the toys ran to hide.

then 2 kids came in.

“Leo! Get out! uncle peter said not to go in here!”

peter will get his own spin off very soon.
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#115 Posted: 05:59:44 09/05/2014
Love it smilie
---
ded
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me