Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 33 of 34 | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#1601 Posted: 23:23:22 16/02/2015
Uttster, if you ever do make something like a book or a show, you need to find some way to let us know. It would be awesome to read something more from you.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#1602 Posted: 23:27:26 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks, FF. I might do something for Fictionpress, but I'm unsure of what I'd want to write for it. (I have a folder stuffed with ideas and plot details for stories.)

Also, on the note of you and 84 possibly continuing Shelves...

That would be awesome. Taking a different direction from two fans would definitely be cool to see. I'll try to pop in and say hello sometimes. smilie
---
A story.
#1603 Posted: 23:35:05 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 105:
Home Sweet Hell

Kong and Finn approached the little house. “What do you think’s going on in there?” asked Finn. “I don’t know. There has to be someone in there. Hopefully they’re passive.” Instead of grabbing some of the group, the two decide to get on the porch. “I can’t see anything through the window.” said Kong. Finn knocked on the door. “Hey, don’t do that!” whisper-yelled Kong. Too late. A Hijinx opened the door. “Can I help you?” she asked. “We were just checking out the area. Never mind.” said Kong, hopping off the porch. “Please, come in. It’ll be good to have some company.” said the Hijinx. She sounded old and frail. Finn walked inside. It was a small home; its décor looked old. There was a weird looking rug in the middle. “May I ask what that is?” asked Finn. “You pretty much just asked in that statement. It’s a wormhole to another dimension.” said the Hijinx. Kong came inside, while Finn chuckled nervously. “I’m kidding, dear. It’s just a trap door that leads to an underground prison where I torture people and animals.” said the Hijinx nonchalantly. Finn touched it to see if she was kidding. Sadly, she wasn’t. The Flip Wreck fell down a deep hole. Kong pulled out a gun he’d been carrying since the attack and pointed it at the Mini. “Where did he go?!” yelled Kong angrily. “He went to that prison. I just mentioned it!” yelled the Hijinx. Kong still held the gun at her, while he called Flameslinger. “We’ve got a problem. Immediate backup, NOW!”

Flameslinger sat in the armory of the train. Flauto and Pyra were with him. “We don’t need this many guns, do we?” asked Pyra. “If something as bad as what happened last week comes again, we need to be armed.” said Flameslinger. Flauto was playing his flute. Suddenly, Verd bursts in. “There was a call. It was from Kong. He and Finn are in danger!” yelled the Food Fight. “This is what I was talking about.” said Flameslinger. He grabbed his bow, and told the three to arm themselves. “Jaoke! Track the call!” yelled Flameslinger. “I already did. There about half a mile away.” said Jaoke. Flameslinger turned on the intercom. “Okay everyone, we have a problem. Kong and Finn ran into some trouble. Get locked and loaded, because we’re going to have to start killing people. You have three minutes to get ready. Once you are, get outside.” said Flameslinger. He ran out the train to see Verd, Flauto and Pyra standing there. “We’re ready!” yelled Verd happily. “Just wait for the others. It sounds like whoever they’re up against is powerful.” said Flameslinger. Sunog, Roid and Black Hawk came out. “Now…WE STRIKE!” The group of seven ran down the stream until the house was in vision. “Jaoke said this is where they are.” said Sunog. “I’ll check it out.” said Black Hawk. He teleported around the building rapidly. “Perimeter’s clear!” he yelled. They advanced position. Flameslinger jumped on the porch. “Kong! Finn! Are you okay?!” yelled Flameslinger. “I’m alright! Just get in here, quick!” yelled Kong.

Flameslinger rushed in. He saw the Hijinx at gunpoint. Roid, Pyra and Flauto came in. “She’s a child! Let her go!” yelled Pyra. “No, she’s not. She tricked Finn into falling down some hole. It leads to a torture chamber.” said Kong. “I’m not a child! I’m an old lady disguised as a child! And he’s right, there torturing down there.” said the Hijinx. Flameslinger grabbed her, and slammed her to the ground. “I want your name and all of the details. NOW!” he put an arrow to her chest. “My name is Mabel. I run a crime ring that specializes in capturing and torturing Skylanders for knowledge. We make them fight rabid animals and each other. There are hundreds of them!” yelled Mabel. “We?” asked Black Hawk, who appeared next to Flameslinger. “There’s a group of guys that would capture them. Call themselves Jackals.” said Mabel. “Where are they?” asked Flameslinger menacingly. “They’re in San Diego. Every month, they bring more prisoners. They have some giant airship made of Legos.” said Mabel. “That’s back from chapter forty. It was ours.” said Drobot, who followed everyone in. “How’d they get it?” asked Pyra. “We had to ditch it in a hawk nest.” said Flameslinger. “Can we get down in the hole?” asked Sunog. “Once you’re in, you’re never out.” said Mabel. “I’m not losing any more people. You and I are going down there, Mabel. We’re going to free everyone.” said Flameslinger. “You won’t be able to free them. Before we throw people down there, we drug them. They’re all insane. Finn was just an accident.” said Mabel. “Then we’ll kill them all.” said Flauto. “You won’t be able to face all of them yourselves. Most of you will die.” said Mabel. “You just haven’t seen my team in action.” Flameslinger threw Mabel down the hole. “We’re going to follow her. This sounds like it will be brutal, so be prepared. You know the rules: Don’t die.” said Flameslinger. He readied his bow, and jumped down into the pit. The other’s followed, except for Drobot. “I’ll send down Shep once we’re finished!” he yelled, and flew out of the house.

It was actually well lit in the hole, which was only about feet five in diameter. “Where’s the fighting?” asked Sunog. “Just wait. The doors will open any second.” said Mabel. Catchy elevator music played. Suddenly, the steel doors opened. There were tons of Skylanders running around, beating each other up. “This was an abandoned fallout shelter from the late 1340’s.” said Mabel. “I think you mean the 1940’s” said Roid. “I KNOW WHAT SAID!” yelled Mabel. Flameslinger saw Finn. “FINN!” he yelled. Before the water Skylander could turn around, we was thrown into the air by a Trap Shadow. Flameslinger shot a couple arrows at the Swapper, effectively killing it. “LISTEN UP!” yelled the archer. Many of the Skylanders looked towards him. “IF YOU TRY TO MESS WITH US, YOU WILL GET AN ARROW TO THE KNEE!”

End of Chapter 105

Author’s Log:

What do you guys think about Mabel? Should she live, should she die, maybe just go away? I just want to hear your opinion on her. Also, being in the death trap that is the hole will be a factor for the next chapter or two. Expect things to be off the chain.
Thanks for reading! Spread word of Shelves into the forums!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1604 Posted: 23:35:22 16/02/2015
Uttster!! Since you're online, can you give us your email so we don't have to lose you?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#1605 Posted: 23:37:22 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sure, just wait one second. smilie

Chapter 106:
Capes

“IF YOU TRY TO MESS WITH US, YOU WILL GET AN ARROW TO THE KNEE!” Flameslinger yelled. The words had no effect, and everyone continued fighting. “Told you so.” said Mabel. Her old woman voice was high pitched. “I guess we should just start killing.” semi-suggested Sunog. Before Flameslinger could give input, Roid and Verd were already running into the battlefield. “Go ahead.” flatly allowed Flameslinger. Pyra rushed over to Finn, with Kong following her. “You okay?” she asked. “Yeah, I’m fine.” said Finn, getting to his feet. A Slam Bam ran over. He held a machete in each of his four hands. “Hi guys!” he said jollily. The three readied their weapons. “No, I’m not here to hurt you.” said the Slam Bam. He looked over to Flameslinger and waved, to which the archer ran over. “Todd?” he said in denial. “Yep, it’s me!” said Todd. “Last time I saw you, you were getting carried away by a bird.” said Flameslinger. “And it dropped me on some weird airship. Then I was taken down here.” said Todd. “The only difference is they now call me ‘Battle Todd’.” Pyra, Kong and Finn put down the weapons. “I’m guessing you can help us.” said Kong. “Yes, new challenger, yes I can. Well, depends on what I’m supposed to help you with.” Battle Todd said. “We want to get out of here. How would we do that?” asked Pyra. “Haha, you’re funny!” laughed Todd. “There’s no way out.”

Roid and Verd got disconnected from the group. They were too busy taking out other Skylanders. “You know,” Verd started, shooting a Chop Chop, “I wasn’t really planning on being a fighter. But now that I’m a freaking cyborg, I kinda like it.” Verd finished with a three-sixty degree roundhouse kick. Roid wrapped his hands around a Bouncer’s waist and snapped it in half. “I wish I had an upgrade.” he said wishfully. Verd shoot another plasma sphere at an Eruptor. “You don’t need it! Natural abilities, dude!” he yelled happily. “Aw shucks, thanks!” yelled Roid. He smashed a Warnado. The stopped and got near each other, as they got farther and farther apart with every beat down. “Hey, have you happened to notice we’ve strayed away from the others?” asked Roid. “Eh, I’m sure we’ll be fine.” Verd said, charging up a massive blow. “I think we should look for them, dude.” said Roid. He started walking, and a group of Scorps came up to him. “Where do you think you’re going?” asked one of them. Everything brown on a normal Scorp was dark red and white on him. Verd’s blast was still charging. “Ah, I’m just kiddin’. You two seem cool, wanna join up with us?” asked the red and white Scorp. His voice was nasally and congested, like he had a bad cold. “Watch out!” Verd yelled, as the ball of energy escaped the gun. It was incredibly loud, and either wounded/killed all of the Skylanders within a couple of feet. The Scorp got up, as did Roid. They both looked dirty. Verd was fine, having a steel coating under his plaster. “Name’s Maron, by the way.”

Todd led Flameslinger, Kong, Finn, Pyra, Flauto, Sunog, Mabel and Black Hawk to a small tented system. A couple of Skylanders wearing gold capes were surrounding them. “Commander Battle Todd.” saluted a Trigger Happy. “Gorman.” addressed Battle Todd. The group entered the biggest tent. “Over time, I have spent lots of resources building a militia of sorts. I like to call them the Capes, for pizazz. We’re one of the stronger groups, having slain many, many challengers.” said Todd. The head of a Boom Jet lay on a table. “Cool.” said Flameslinger. He felt partially threatened by Battle Todd. “Yeah, it is. I mean, having thirty guys willing to fight for you is pretty sick.” said Todd. “Why don’t you help the other imprisoned Skylanders instead of killing them?” asked Pyra. “I told you earlier, we drug them before we throw ‘em down here.” said Mabel. Todd walked over to her. “I remember you! You helped those Jackals put me down here!” yelled Todd angrily. Mabel started shaking. She didn’t want to die. Todd grabbed her and put her in front of everyone. He raised a fist. Then opened it up. “Thank you. For I would have never gained an army and never would have lived this experience.” Todd shook her hand. “Anyway, since there isn’t a way out, and you guys are stuck here for eternity, what do you say about joining the Capes?” asked Todd. “Give us a minute.” said Flameslinger. Todd walked out, and the group huddled. “I vote no. He’s obviously delusional, appearing as a threat, as we do to him. If we join him, it’s basically like we’re joining Solomon.” said Flameslinger. “But he must be against the Jackals. I mean, they seem pretty bad. And we don’t even know who or what they are.” said Flauto. “I’ll only join if we start helping other Skylanders. We can build a bigger, better civilization and find a way out.” said Pyra. “Or we can kill him and his men, then do our best to get out of here.” said Kong. “He seems to have enough firepower that we manipulate to get us back to the train. If we join him, then do all of our regular plans, we can kill him later on and leave.” said Flameslinger. “Or, I can take you all prisoner and torture you forever.” said Todd, leaning in the conversation. He didn’t look to happy.

End of Chapter 106

Author’s Log:

Todd is back, which I truly wasn’t planning. But screw the plans, it’s more fun to random!

Thanks for reading! Spread word and tell me what you think of Todd and the Capes below!

SOLOMON
---
A story.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1606 Posted: 23:38:18 16/02/2015
wait, i thought you said this was dead!?
#1607 Posted: 23:38:44 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
wait, i thought you said this was dead!?

Just posting what I had left.
---
A story.
#1608 Posted: 23:41:48 16/02/2015
UTTSTER!! Email!! Please!!

EDIT: Just retread the second comment of the page saying you'd pop in sometimes.

Ok, less urgently this time: Email please?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:28:53 17/02/2015 by Trix Master 100
#1609 Posted: 23:49:13 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Just sent you FF a special detailed message about continuing Shelves, it's there. smilie
---
A story.
#1610 Posted: 23:52:52 16/02/2015
Quote: uttster13
Just sent you FF a special detailed message about continuing Shelves, it's there. smilie

Thanks you so much.
---
#1611 Posted: 23:54:03 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello everyone. Yes, I was thought to be gone. Well, I’m just here for a bit.

I need to tell you guys something:

Shelves might continue, under the direction of 84skylanderdude and Fryno Forever. They now take full control of what happens past chapter 106, so that can be anything. It’s totally up to them. They also have my account information, just so they can keep Shelves on the same topic.

That’s about it. Just make sure that you know that I am gone, so whatever is posted from my account is their doing. Bye!
---
A story.
#1612 Posted: 23:56:10 16/02/2015
Quote: uttster13
Hello everyone. Yes, I was thought to be gone. Well, I’m just here for a bit.

I need to tell you guys something:

Shelves might continue, under the direction of 84skylanderdude and Fryno Forever. They now take full control of what happens past chapter 106, so that can be anything. It’s totally up to them. They also have my account information, just so they can keep Shelves on the same topic.

That’s about it. Just make sure that you know that I am gone, so whatever is posted from my account is their doing. Bye!

Goodbye Uttster.
---
#1613 Posted: 23:57:40 16/02/2015
See ya, my friend.
---
#1614 Posted: 01:16:17 18/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey guys!

This is 84skylanderdude, or Uttster3. Fryno Forever, or Uttster1, and I are currently working on ideas for the next upcoming chapters. This post is mostly to let you guys know that I (84skylanderdude) will be going as Uttster3 on this account and Fryno Forever will be going as Uttster1. Stay tuned for the next chapter, coming out sometime in the (hopefully) near future!

---
A story.
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#1615 Posted: 06:46:36 20/02/2015
Cool!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
#1616 Posted: 16:04:57 21/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 107:
Shelves: The Purchased Saga Pt. 1

A Blackout stood by the window, looking out at the driveway. "They're gone!" he yelled. The family that owned him and the others had just gone on vacation. "Are you sure?" a High Five yelled back. "Yep, they're gone, Zip," Blackout replied. "Nice!" Zip said. "We've got the whole house to ourselves for... However long they'll be gone." "Don't forget about the... others," a Phantom Cynder said. "We can try to avoid them," Zip suggested. "What about Darkwind?" Phantom asked. "Um..." Zip said. Darkwind was one of Bipolar, a Polar Whirlwind's, personalities, along with Warwind and just plain Whirlwind. "Stop being such a downer," a Topsy
Techy Trap named Fragment said. "I've got Brawlrus in me right now and even I can look on the bright side." "I'm a Brawlrus!" said a voice from Fragment. Fragment glowed as it said that. "Well, maybe not," Fragment said. "Where's Sprybop?" Blackout asked. "We're down here," two voices simultaneously yelled. Blackout looked down and saw a Spry and a Bop all the way on the floor. They were accompanied by another Mini, a Pet-Vac named Eric. "I thought the others had taken you or something for a second there," Blackout said. "What was that about us?" said someone with a French accent. Everyone looked over and saw a Fright Rider. "Nothing," Blackout said quickly. "Who's that?" Eric asked. "Je m'appelle Mortruche," the Fright Rider said. "That means his name is Mortruche," Blackout said. Pet-Vac flew up to the others. "That's a funny accent," he said. "Oiseau cerveau," Mortruche mumbled.

"Don't say offensive things to them," Bipolar said to Eric. "They seem to be evil. They might not be though. No one is really sure." "That was offensive?" Eric asked. Spry had flew up to the others too, carrying Bop. "I don't think children really understand offense," Sprybop said. "You're children too," Blackout said to them. "Yeah, but we have two linked minds. That makes us smart as two children combined. All twins have a mental link." Suddenly, there was a crash in the other room, following by the sound of breaking glass. "What was that?" Zip said. He quickly flew to the other room. So did Blackout, Phantom, and Bipolar, but they weren't nearly as fast. Sprybop and Eric were even slower, but at least they could also fly, unlike Mortruche and Fragment. "Injuste!" he said. "Tout le monde pouvoir voler sauf moi!" Zip had arrived in the other room. The window was shattered and there were shards of glass of the floor. Among the shards of glass was none other than our old friend Stink Bomb.

"Who are you?" Blackout asked. He and the other two had just arrived. Stink Bomb seemed to be unconscious. "Well, he broke into our home," Blackout said. "I say we tie him up for interrogation. Zip, go get some string." Zip flew into the other room and then came back with some string in his mouth. "Eric, I know you're only a child, but you're the only one who doesn't stand on all your limbs," Blackout said. "Can you tie him up?" "I could try," Eric said meekly. He took the string and started wrapping it around Stink. When he was finished, he looked similar to a mummy. "That's probably good enough," Zip said. "I'm telling you, he's just gonna break free..." Phantom said. "I'm sure he won't be able to break free," Bipolar said to Phantom. "Eric did a really good job." Fragment walked in. "You guys are fast," he said. He looked over at Stink. "What happened here?" "This guy broke in. We tied him up to interrogate him when he wakes up,"
Blackout explained. "Well, well, well, what have we here?" a voice said. Everyone turned around. "Oh no, it's Pummel," Fragment said. There was a Fist Bump standing there, along with some others behind him; Mortruche, a Flip Wreck, and a Trap Shadow. "An intruder?" Pummel asked. "Perhaps he can join our group." "Never!" Blackout said. Suddenly, Stink started making noises. He was starting to wake up. "Wha... What happened?" he asked. He looked down. "And why am I covered in string?" He looked up. "Who are you?" Zip asked him. Stink was silent for a moment. "I'm Stink Bomb," he said. "Why'd you come here?" Blackout added on. "I... I can't remember," Stink Bomb said.

"What do you remember?" Fragment asked. "I remember getting into a war... I had an army of Countdowns." "Ooh, a warrior. Perhaps he can join our group," the Trap Shadow said. "No way! You're evil!" Zip said to them. "Probably." An idea started forming in Stink's head. "Evil?" Stink Bomb asked. "Probably," Zip said again. "Come closer," Stink said. Everyone got closer to him. "I'll help you fight these guys if you help me fight my enemies," he whispered. "Really?" Phantom asked. She seemed skeptical. "Yes," Stink answered. "Untie the man, Eric," Blackout said. "He seems like an honestly good guy." Eric untied him. "Here, let me show you where we live in this house," Blackout said. "Follow us." They started flying and Stink followed after them. As he passed the other group, he whispered something to Pummel. "I'll help you crush them. I'll pretend to be on their side and then kill them from the inside."

End of Chapter 107

Author's Log:

Well, here you go. The next chapter of Shelves written by the new authors. The Purchased Saga is going to go on for a little while and then tie in with where King Uttster left off. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:09:22 21/02/2015 by uttster13
#1617 Posted: 16:06:55 21/02/2015
Woohoo, Shelves is back! And on grammatical errors, I wonder who's responsible for ensuring that...
---
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#1618 Posted: 17:02:16 21/02/2015
Good first chapter you guys!
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
#1619 Posted: 17:05:06 21/02/2015
Quote: Medicus
Good first chapter you guys!

Thanks!
---
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#1620 Posted: 07:08:35 25/02/2015
'Wait who is writing it?
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
#1621 Posted: 11:20:53 25/02/2015
^ 84skylanderdude and Fryno Forever
---
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#1622 Posted: 12:36:17 25/02/2015
I thought this was closed.

Did i miss something?

If it's back i need to catch up *grabs reading glasses*
---
^ You all know it's true
#1623 Posted: 20:50:36 25/02/2015
Quote: Greeble

Did i miss something?

Uttster left the story in the hands of me and Fryno Forever. He and I now write it.
---
#1624 Posted: 23:58:59 25/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 108:
Shelves: The Purchased Saga Pt. 2

"Is that all?" Blackout asked. They had just given Stink a tour of the house. "Let's see... We got the House Room, the Eating Room, the Food Room, the Human Bed Room, the Big Human Bed Room, the Get Rid Of Food Room..." "I think we got them all," Fragment said. Of course, the Skylanders are going to have no idea what all the rooms are actually called. "Does this guy even know who we are?" Phantom asked. "You're right, Phantom," Blackout said. "We haven't formally introduced ourselves. I'm Blackout." "I'm Zip," Zip said. "I'm Bipolar. Pleased to meet you," Bipolar said. "Phantom," Phantom said, looking away. "Sprybop," both boys said in unison. "I'm Eric, brother of Derek," Eric said. "I'm Fragment," Fragment said. "I'm a Brawlrus!" Everyone stared at Fragment. "Why out of everyone did that kid have to put Brawlrus in me?"

"So what do you all do all day?" Stink asked. "Well, sometimes we play levels together," Blackout explained. "Phantom and Bipolar battle sometimes in Swap Force." "You mean you actually play the game?" Stink asked. "Well, yeah. Don't you?" Blackout asked. "Hmm. Never really had the chance," Stink said. "Wanna battle me?" Bipolar asked threateningly. "I'll rip out your chip and snap it in half." "Okay, are you Warwind or Darkwind?" Fragment asked. "I WILL DESTROY YOU!!" Bipolar screamed. "She's Warwind," Blackout said. "Wait, what's up with her?" Stink asked. "She has three personalities," Fragment said. "Whirlwind, the nice one. Darkwind, the evil one. And then Warwind, the violent and aggressive one that she is now." "WHO YOU CALLIN' AGGRESSIVE?!" Bipolar asked. "We got the game ready," Sprybop said. "What?" Stink asked. "We set up Swap Force so you can fight her," Sprybop said. "Are you two twins or something?" Stink asked them. "Yes," they said. "We have mental links and think exactly the same thing all the time." "They were mispackaged together," Blackout explained. "In a Magic or an Earth box?" Stink asked. Blackout thought for a moment. "That's a good question. None of us were present for their unboxing. Sprybop, did you come in a Magic or an Earth box?" "Undead," They said. "Well, that answers that," Bipolar said. "Now let's fight!!"

"Before we fight, can I figure out how being in the game works?" Stink asked. "Of course," Bipolar said. "I wouldn't have it any other way. I wouldn't want it to be unfair." "Wait weren't you just... Oh right, you're tripolar." "It's Bipolar," she corrected him. "But you have three personalities, wouldn't it make more sense to be called Tripolar?" "Let's just agree to disagree," she said. Stink shrugged and stepped on the portal. He saw flashing lights in his eyes and suddenly was submerged into a digital reality. "Oh, I guess I just walk normally to walk here," he said. "Yep," Bipolar said, entering the game. "The portal disables your normal moving functions and puts you in a coma-like state. When you try moving your arm for example, it disables the real world function and instead the portal recognizes it as a command in-game." "That's cool," Stink said. "Can they see us?" "Yes," she answered. "Your attacks are throwing ninja stars and farting to become invisible."

"You ready to battle?" Bipolar asked. "Let's go," Stink said. He started throwing stars. She managed to avoid a few and started shooting him with rainbows. "Rainbows? Really?" he said. "Rainbows of doom," she said. She then fired a tempest cloud at Stink, which he just managed to avoid. "Ha!" he said. But then she shot the cloud and another rainbow came out, hitting him. He fell over, but then picked himself up to see a black orb growing in Bipolar's horn. "What is that, some kind of glitch?" he asked. The orb slowly came towards him. He examined it. "Really what is thi-" he was cut off. He had become trapped in a rainbow vortex. Bipolar shot him a couple more times and won. "Whirlwind wins," the announcer said. They exited the game. Stink saw reality and turned around. His lower half was detached. He looked down and saw his top half was on the Trap slot while his lower half was on the portal, detached from him. "What is this nonsense?" he asked. "Zip thought it would be funny when you finished and came out like this," Blackout said. "And it was," Zip said proudly.

Stink knocked on the door. "Come in," a voice said. Stink opened the door and walked into the room. Pummel was sitting in a chair across the room. "Where did you get all this small stuff?" Stink asked. "Nevermind that," Pummel said. "What business do you have with us today?" "As you know, I'm going to help you crush those fools," Stink said. "We understand that," Pummel said. "Well, I want something in return," Stink said. "Oh, no. What exactly do you want from us?" "I want you to help me kill some enemies I've been trying to kill for months. They're too strong. I heard a lot of them are dead, but I also heard they gained new members to their team. Perhaps with your help I can even overthrow their enemy, the one who used the be their leader. At least, that's how I saw him." Pummel thought for a moment. "Welcome to ELOS," he said.

End of Chapter 108

Author's Log:

So we finally have confirmation that the possibly evil group is evil. They're apparently called ELOS. What could this be an acronym for?

We also have our first time the Skylanders have entered the game in Shelves so far! And Bipolar has shown her second personality. Just a little note, when Bipolar is talking, her text will be in italics if she is Warwind and bold if she is Darkwind. Normal if she's Whirlwind, of course.

---
A story.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#1625 Posted: 11:04:37 26/02/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude

Did i miss something?

Uttster left the story in the hands of me and Fryno Forever. He and I now write it.

I see Uttster, is he back or am i seeing things?

My head hurts from all this confusion smilie

108 chapters

[User Posted Image]
---
^ You all know it's true
#1626 Posted: 11:19:14 26/02/2015
I like the use of the portal...
Also at one point Bipolar says he'd snap a chip in half. The chips in the Skylanders are actually bendy and aren't hard....
Lol just thought I'd point that out.
Evil
L?
O?
Skylanders
---
#1627 Posted: 11:50:10 26/02/2015

Did i miss something?

I see Uttster, is he back or am i seeing things?

My head hurts from all this confusion smilie

108 chapters

[User Posted Image]

He gave me and FF access to his account as well.

I like the use of the portal...
Also at one point Bipolar says he'd snap a chip in half. The chips in the Skylanders are actually bendy and aren't hard....
Lol just thought I'd point that out.
Evil
L?
O?
Skylanders

Warwind doesn't really have a good sense of logic. Whirlwind does, and Darkwind has more logic than Warwind but a bit less than Whirlwind.

That's actually really close. You just need to fill in the other two.
---
#1628 Posted: 22:36:43 27/02/2015
Isn't that against the rules?
---
#1629 Posted: 23:14:30 27/02/2015
Quote: drobot007
Isn't that against the rules?

No, it's against the rules to have multiple accounts. It's different if someone leaves you their account for only a specific purpose (such as continuing their story) and not for talking, spamming, etc.
---
#1630 Posted: 23:15:36 27/02/2015
Oh ok.
---
#1631 Posted: 11:44:56 03/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"The batteries are dead," Blackout said. "NOOOO!!!!" Fragment screamed in horror.

Chapter 109:
Shelves: The Purchased Saga Pt. 3

"Sorry man, looks like you're stuck with Brawlrus until Rick gets back." Fragment sighed. "It's fine... I mean it can't be all that bad, can it?" "I'm a Brawlrus! Hey, how many Brawlrus does it take to Brawlrus a Brawlrus Brawlrus Brawlrus? Give up! The answer is I'm a Brawlrus! Get it? It's funny because I'm a Brawlrus." "Kill me." Fragment said. "Gladly," a voice said. Blackout looked over and saw the evil Flip Wreck. "Go away, Sea Saw," Fragment groaned. "Can't you see we already have this to deal with?" Stink and Zip walked up. "Hey what's with all the ruckus?" Zip asked. "Heh, that's a funny word. Ruckus." "The batteries in the XBox controller are dead so Brawlrus can't be switched out of Fragment until Rick gets home and changes the batteries," Blackout said. "And now Sea Saw here wants to kill me," Fragment added. "Rick?" Stink Bomb asked. "Oh, that's right. You don't know him. He's the kid that owns us," Zip said. "That's kind of strange, considering we have Eric," Stink said. "Well, yeah, he was named after Rick," Zip said. "Both him and Der-" Blackout rushed over to him and shut his mouth with his hand. "Don't talk about that," Blackout said.

"What was all that about?" Stink asked. Blackout sighed. "Come closer," he said. Blackout started whispering in his ear. "Eric came in a Buddy Pack with a Full Blast-Jet Vac named Derek. Rick named Eric after the long version of his name, and then Derek after Eric. We all were friends, we all did everything together. But one morning, we woke up and Derek was gone. After a day of searching, we finally found him— in two pieces, in the Big Human Bed Room. We were all heartbroken, but Eric especially was since he was his brother. Eric carries around his brother's chip everywhere now. That's what he keeps in that little backpack of his. We all suspect that those possibly evil Skylanders killed him." Blackout walked away from Stink. "So they have experience," Stink thought. "That's a good sign." "That's awful," he said. "Just don't ever mention it. Especially around Eric," Blackout said.

"I'm cuckoo for Cocoa Piffs!" someone said from above the group. Stink looked up and saw an Oak Eagle flying around. "Oh, that's Byrd," Blackout said, seeing Stink looking at the flying Trap. "He only ever says 'I'm cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!' so we just made up a name for him." "Strange," Stink said. "I thought I'd met everyone here already." "Oh, no, not nearly," Blackout said. "Well- depends on your definition of nearly. There are two other Cocoa Puff guys. We just call them Flie and Fethur." "Wonder where they got that from," Stink asked. "You know, come to think of it, Fragment and Byrd are the first living Traps I've seen." "Only certain Trap mods can be alive," Fragment said. "Is that so," Stink said. "Well, technically, any of them can," Fragment said. "But a lot of the molds are just like plants; they're living, but they can't move or talk or anything. The molds that can live like I do are Handstand, Yawn, Toucan, Owl, Spider, Screamer... I think that's it," he said. "Don't forget the Jugheads," Blackout said. "Oh, right," Fragment said. Stink looked over at the window and saw three more toys on the sill. "Who are they?" Stink asked. Blackout squinted. "It's hard to see with the light coming through there," he said.

They walked over to the sill. Flew, for Blackout. Everyone else stayed behind. By now Sea Saw had gotten bored and left. "Oh, it's Ludwig and Pyro," Blackout said. "And Bipolar. But you know her." Stink looked and saw Bipolar sitting with a Cobra Cadabra and a Trail Blazer. "Hey guys. How you doing?" Blackout asked. "Just remembering," Bipolar said. "Remembering about a friend I made back before I was bought." "A friend?" Blackout asked. "I never really told anyone this because I thought it wasn't really important," she said. "I made a friend back at the Target I was at before I was bought. She was a Jade Flashwing. She was a really nice person- er- Skylander." "Jade Flashwing at Target... Could it be that same one?" Stink thought to himself. "I like turtles," Ludwig announced. "Yeah, there were some Countdowns at that Target talking about plans to make a "Turtle Club" or something," Bipolar said. "Definitely the same Target," Stink thought. "What is a turtle?" Pyro asked. "Warnado is a turtle," Stink said. "Oh," Pyro said. "I like turtles. Hey Ludwig, wanna start a Turtle Club of our own?" he asked. "I love turtles!" Ludwig said. "That should be our slogan! 'I like turtles'!" Pyro suggested. "Who wants to join our turtle club?" Ludwig yelled across the room. "I want to join!" someone yelled back. A few minutes later, an Echo showed up to the windowsill. "Oh. Who are you?" she asked Stink. "I'm Stink Bomb," he said. "Who are you supposed to be?" "I'm Acoustic," she said. "I'm an Echo." "Acoustic? What does that even mean?" Ludwig asked. "You have a flute, shouldn't you know that?" Acoustic asked. "Just because I have one doesn't mean I know every single fact about it," Ludwig said. "I don't even really know how to play it correctly. I was just made with it. Do you know every single fact about your foot?" he asked. "He has a point," Acoustic said. "Acoustic," someone else said. "The properties or qualities of a room or building that determine how sound is transmitted in it." "Thanks, Einstein," Acoustic said. "You are welcome," a Blastermind responded. "That's Einstein," Blackout said. "He's the smartest of us all." "I see," Stink said. Another nasty plot started forming in his mind.

End of Chapter 109

Author's Log:

So we have a plethora of new characters. Ludwig, Pyro, Byrd, Flie, Fethur, Acoustic, and Einstein. We also have the name for the Flip Wreck of ELOS; Sea Saw. Also the mention of Derek. And look at that, Bipolar knew Jade?

Kudos to anyone who got the reference in the first paragraph.

---
A story.
#1632 Posted: 21:08:42 03/03/2015
TURTLE CLUB!!!
I very VERY much like Stink returning the way he has the past few chapters......
---
#1633 Posted: 22:32:27 03/03/2015
TURTLE CLUB!!!
I very VERY much like Stink returning the way he has the past few chapters......

You can't have a Stink Bomb without a Turtle Club. He's bombarded by turtles everywhere he goes. smilie
---
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#1634 Posted: 04:46:19 19/03/2015
By the way, when was this topic stickied? By which page?
---
Spread those positive vibes
#1635 Posted: 10:22:40 19/03/2015
Quote: WilltheWizard
By the way, when was this topic stickied? By which page?

It was page 14 that Shelves got stickied.
---
#1636 Posted: 12:56:02 21/03/2015 | Topic Creator
It was just another normal day for the group. Frolicking around the floor, brutally killing each other virtually, the normal. However, it was all about to change. Their lives would never be the same.

Chapter 110:
Shelves: The Purchased Saga Pt. 4

"You know what a hilarious prank would be?" Zip asked. "What?" Blackout asked. "If you went up to a random person on the street, gave them a folded up slip of paper, said 'Here, take this', and it was your baby pictures." Blackout thought for a moment. "That would be pretty funny," he said. Suddenly there was a sound off in the distance. "Did you hear that?" Blackout asked Zip. "Yeah, I did," he said. "It appears to be one of many commonly used battle warnings," Einstein said. The two looked up to see him meditating on a shelf. "Why are you meditate on a shelf of all places?" Zip asked. "Well, this is Shelves," Einstein replied. "It seemed fitting. Shall I summon Sprocket to repair the now shattered fourth wall?" Einstein asked. "Nah, screw it," Blackout said. "I think we have bigger worries on our hands. If that was a battle warning, then does that mean the most likely evil Skylanders are challenging us?" Blackout asked. "It is most likely so," Einstein said. "We need to gather the others," Blackout said.

"Alright, everyone," Blackout announced. He had gathered everyone on the piano bench. "The almost 100% confirmed evil Skylanders are coming. We need to get ready for battle." "I can help with that," a Skylander in the middle of the crowd yelled. "Step up here," Blackout said. A Blast Zone walked up to him. "What's your name?" Blackout asked. "Do you have one?" "Yes," the Blast Zone said. "My name is Antuelle." "That sounds a bit... Feminine," Blackout said. "Then call me Antu," Antu said. "I can forge weapons out of Traptanium." "Well, what are you waiting for?" Blackout asked. "Go ahead!" Antu nodded. He jumped off the bench and jumped into the box of nonliving Traps. "Alright. Now we need a genius strategy," Blackout said. "Anyone got anything?" "I know!" a Camo yelled from the crowd. "Let's hit them until they die!" Everyone cheered. "No! That's a horrible plan!" Blackout tried to yell over the cheering. "Here are your weapons!" Antu announced. He had a small wagon filled with Traptanium weapons. "Where do all these people find these small items?" Stink asked himself. The unarmed Skylanders grabbed weapons and readied themselves for battle. They marched into the dining room and saw ELOS standing there. "You wish to battle?" Einstein asked them. "No," Pummel said to him. "We wish to victorize." "That is not a word," Einstein said. "Screw words," Pummel said. "Do you really think you can take on this whole army?" Blackout asked. Pummel laughed maniacally. "Do we think we can take on their 'army' he says." Pummel turned back to him and walked up close. "Do you really think you can take on our unusual ability?" He turned and walked back to the others. He turned to face the army of Skylanders. Pummel, Sea Saw, and the Trap Shadow named Obstruct spoke at once. "Eins Zwei Drei; Now we will synchronize. So now Eins Zwei Drei; escaping our demise." A light enveloped them, then dissipated to reveal an immense monster amalgamated from the three.

"Wh- What?!" Blackout yelled in fright. This beast was only slightly smaller than Colossus, the Thumpback you may remember from a few chapters back. "Jetzt Ihre Armee von Idioten fallen, Skylander," the beast said. "Now your army of idiots will fall, Skylander," Einstein translated. "Yes," Stink said. "What was that?" Blackout asked. "I guess it's time to spill the beans," Stink said. He walked over to Mortruche and the German beast. "I'm with them." Everyone's jaw dropped. "Stink!!" Fragment yelled. "How could you?! We befriended you! We gave you home! How could you stab us in the back like this?!" Stink turned his back to him. "Because I'm a cold-blooded maniac with a lust for murder," he said. The amalgam of the three members of ELOS advanced on the army. The army became frightened and retreated to the living room, with the beast following. "We can't run!" Blackout yelled. "We need to fight!!" A few Skylanders had gotten onto the piano bench for safety with more climbing up, but then Mortruche arrived up there. The others got back onto the floor where there was more room to hide from the German monstrosity. "Je vais tué tout le monde," he said. All that was left on the piano bench was Blackout, a Wildfire, Byrd, and a Spooky Snake. "You guys, can you help me?" Blackout asked. "I'm cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!" "The name's Pozav," the Wildfire said. "Of course I'll fight. It's better than fighting that stupid yet strong thing down there." He pointed down to the fusion. Let's just call it Pumstrucsaw. "Well, get ready to—" Mortruche started. He was interrupted by a blow by Pozav's shield. "Cut the crap and surrender," he said. "Tu es un stupide pute! Sucé mon chaussures!!" Mortruche exclaimed. "Que est dégoûtant," Einstein replied, who apparently was on the shelf again. "Je déteste toi!!" Mortruche yelled. Pozav hit Mortruche again while he was distracted with Einstein. This made Mortruche trip over the portal and fall in. This gave Einstein and idea. He grabbed the Spooky Snake and struck it into the Trap Slot on the Portal. The Portal glowed and Mortruche fell unconscious.

End of Chapter 110

Author's Log:

Everything just got so real. Stink has revealed himself to the others. But what are his fiendish plans?

---
A story.
#1637 Posted: 01:49:21 22/03/2015
Yes! Another chapter!
---
#1638 Posted: 02:35:47 22/03/2015
Quote: Fryno Forever
Yes! Another chapter!

But you already knew that... Wait...
---
#1639 Posted: 12:24:37 22/03/2015
FF, did the aliens erase your memories again?
---
#1640 Posted: 01:30:39 23/03/2015
Is it just me or has the popularity of this died down a lot since Uttster13 left?

Maybe it just seems so because two of the readers are in command.
---
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#1641 Posted: 02:12:50 23/03/2015
it could also be that the writing style changed and people disliked it. please, no offense
#1642 Posted: 02:18:19 23/03/2015
Quote: terrafin2299
it could also be that the writing style changed and people disliked it. please, no offense

I don't really see much of a change. I don't think a change could really be recognized until we get back to the normal chapters. It's hard to tell a different style when it's a new set of characters.
---
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#1643 Posted: 00:54:17 25/03/2015
Dang. I read the whole thing in twp days, and then sudeenly, PINAPPLES! I mean, the author leaves. 84 and Fryno, it would be cool if you guys continued where uttster left off. Or is this just a side story?
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#1644 Posted: 01:34:41 25/03/2015
Quote: The Bone Chompy
Dang. I read the whole thing in twp days, and then sudeenly, PINAPPLES! I mean, the author leaves. 84 and Fryno, it would be cool if you guys continued where uttster left off. Or is this just a side story?

It is a temporary side story. After that, Shelves will pick up right where it left off. smilie
---
#1645 Posted: 14:07:56 25/03/2015

It is a temporary side story. After that, Shelves will pick up right where it left off. smilie

Ok, good! And is posting the stories, or are you guys using his account? And is there a possibility of him coming back? Thanks!
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#1646 Posted: 14:21:27 25/03/2015

Ok, good! And is posting the stories, or are you guys using his account? And is there a possibility of him coming back? Thanks!

He gave the two of us access to his account so we could keep the story on the same topic. And no, there isn't a possibility of him coming back. He may come on once in a while to see how things are doing, but he'll never come back for good. If he doesn't like Skylanders anymore, he's not gonna stay.

It's sad, but it's reality.
---
#1647 Posted: 23:19:34 26/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"Je suis où?" Mortruche asked, waking up. He stood up on his ostrich and looked over at the Skylanders staring at him. "Qui êtes-vous?" he asked them. "Where am I? Who are you? He asked," Einstein translated.

Chapter 111:
Shelves: The Purchased Saga Pt. 5

"You are English-speakers?" Mortruche asked them. "Yes," Blackout said. "I'm cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!" "Well, why is there a war waging down there?" Mortruche asked, pointing down to the floor. "And what is that monstrosity?" "Wait, but aren't you on their side?" Pozav asked him. "The Trap purified him, and thus erased his memories of evil. That is my theory, at least," Einstein said. "The Trap?" the Trap in the Portal asked. "I have a name, you know. It's Mortanguis." "Nobody cares," Pozav said. "One day you're all gonna die and I'm gonna laugh so hard," Mortanguis muttered. "This gives us an advantage," Blackout said. "Mortruche, they'll think you're still on their side. Then you can give them a surprise attack!" "Yeah, but they're a giant monstrosity," Mortruche said. "How could I possibly attack that and live to tell the tale?" "Hmm." Blackout said. "I know! Maybe we can do the thing they did!" "Yeah, let's try it!" Pozav said. They both changed unanimously. "Eins, Zwei, Drei. Now we will synchronize. So now Eins, Zwei, Drei. Escaping our demise." Nothing happened. "Maybe we need three?" Blackout considered. "Einstein, you do it with us." The three of them tried again. "Eins, Zwei, Drei. Now we will synchronize. So now Eins, Zwei, Drei. Escaping our demise." Nothing happened. "You simple-minded idiots," Einstein said. "They said it was their "unusual ability". Did you honestly expect it to be readily available to everyone? Anyway, you're missing the simple solution to this." Einstein jumped off of the piano bench and floated out of the room. He came back in holding a large kitchen knife. He got back on the piano bench and dropped the knife onto it. "Guard this for a moment," Einstein said. He hopped up to the shelf, up another, then onto the top of the wooden structure. He got to the other end of it and pushed the vase off of it. "Hmm?" Pumstrucsaw grumbled, turning his head. He walked over to it. "Was ist das?" he asked. He was answered with a knife through his chest.

Pumstrucsaw split into three again; Pummel, Obstruct, and Sea Saw. However, Obstruct had the knife through his chest. It made sense, Pumstrucsaw's torso was Obstruct's. "That's okay," Pummel said. "He's expendable." "Pummel, you're down to two men," Einstein said. "You can't perform your "unusual ability". "No I'm not," Pummel said. "I still have Mortruche." "We purified him," Einstein said. "You can do that?" Pummel asked in disbelief. "Well- you know what I can do?" he ran over to Eric and grabbed him. "ERIC!!" Blackout screamed. "I can take a hostage. If any of you come after me or Sea Saw, I'll crush his head with my mace hands." He and Sea Saw walked out of the room. "They took him," Blackout said in disbelief, collapsed on the floor. "They took Eric." He stood up. "THEY TOOK ERIC!!!!!!" He ran towards them, somewhat gliding the way there with his wings. "What's that sound?" Pummel asked, referring to the sound of plastic feet hitting the ground. He turned around, only to be greeted by a horn at his throat. "Give Eric back," he said. He swiped Pummel's face. "Aah! My vision!" he said. Blackout grabbed Eric from him. He started running back to the living room, but was greeted by Stink. "Forget about me?" he asked. "Stink..." Blackout said. "I still can't believe you're with them. We were friends... Does that mean nothing to you?" "Only weak fools need friends," Stink said. "I'm not that weak." He started remembering his days in Target. Blackout shoved him out of the way and ran back to the living room.

"Hey!" Stink yelled. He ran after him. Suddenly, as Stink entered the room, Einstein jumped on him with a net. "You're caught," Einstein said. "Prepare to be purified." He got up on the piano bench with Stink still in his possession. "You better not!" Stink yelled. "You can't purify me! I'm the ultimate evil! I commanded an army of Countdowns! I got my soul into a giant machine! I corrupted an innocent Dune Bug!" "Well, your reign of terror ends now," Einstein said. "Byrd, get over here." "I'm cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!" He landed in the Trap slot. "Any last words as an evil man?" Einstein asked. "Yes," Stink said. He took a deep breath. "I, Stink Bomb, hereby relinquish all control over the Code." "I do not know what you mean by that," Einstein said. "But you are no longer going to commit evil." He dumped Stink onto the Portal and Stink fell unconscious.

End of Chapter 111

Author's Log:

So much, I just- I can't even. I can't odd, either.

---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:28:40 26/03/2015 by uttster13
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1648 Posted: 23:26:04 26/03/2015
the code.... portal code....
#1649 Posted: 13:00:51 31/03/2015
Guys, we really need to get this more readers.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:01:14 31/03/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#1650 Posted: 18:21:27 31/03/2015
A good amount of people are reading...just that...well let's just say that the speed of the chapters being written is slower than uttsters. No offense.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
First | Previous | Page 33 of 34 | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me