Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 32 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1551 Posted: 16:10:53 01/02/2015
Page!!

Give us the announcement Uttster!!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:11:09 01/02/2015 by 84skylanderdude
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#1552 Posted: 16:11:44 01/02/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Quote: Medicus
Hey Uttster!
Someone turned Shelves into a Youtube series!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&app=desktop

Hey, you wanted lots of comments right? Lol

I was actually thinking about that recently, how someone should do that.

The Youtube series? I've talk to Uttster about it before over Pm but he said it would be to difficult without moving figures and voice actors.
Frankly, I'd agree. Something like that may be done for a few chapters but once you get to the Countdown amries (which aren't even that far into the story remember) it be too hard.(Unless you had one of those expensive editing programs but I don't think any of us want to spent $+100 on it)
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#1553 Posted: 16:11:49 01/02/2015
објава!
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#1554 Posted: 16:14:22 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey Uttster!

For a minute, I was like, "Wow! That's awesome!" and then I was like, "Wait did they take my name and characters?" and then I clicked the link. You got me good. smilie

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna turn around, and leave you...
---
A story.
#1555 Posted: 16:14:38 01/02/2015
Hey Uttster!

I was actually thinking about that recently, how someone should do that.

The Youtube series? I've talk to Uttster about it before over Pm but he said it would be to difficult without moving figures and voice actors.
Frankly, I'd agree. Something like that may be done for a few chapters but once you get to the Countdown amries (which aren't even that far into the story remember) it be too hard.(Unless you had one of those expensive editing programs but I don't think any of us want to spent $+100 on it)

http://84pokedude.deviantart.c...Twice-410127653

I did this and I only have one Blizzard Chill.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#1556 Posted: 16:14:48 01/02/2015
Uttster, announcement!
---
#1557 Posted: 16:24:48 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I was in the middle of posting something, and BAM! New page. Well, first, I'm going to continue the thing about a web series. As I've said to Medicus before, it'd be expensive and incredibly time inducing. But, you never know what lies down the road. Maybe one day you can watch Shelves?

Anyway, big, big announcement! It's prewritten, so here it is:

Shelves: The Expansion Set

An Important Message from uttster13

‘Sup dweebs. You know me, I know you. Let’s get this shebang rolling.

Or we can be a little more formal.

Hey guys, Uttster here! You guys like Shelves, right? (If not, we’re going to have a problem.) Of course you do! I force it down your throats so much that you are pretty much forced to love it… Well, whether you like Shelves or not, I’m still here to announce something very, very special. What am I going to announce? Shut the front door and let me finish! Some of you may remember that a while back I started a spinoff of Shelves called Tales of Shelves. It kinda fell through, because I didn’t have time to continually write two stories. Yes, the same thing happened with the Travelers. Shut up about it. They’re like the disowned, black sheep son who I don’t want back!

Anyway, I’m back with another spinoff story, called Shelves: The Expansion Set. It’s a collection of small, short-going stories that are here to expand the world of Shelves, which is ever-growing. I mentioned above that spinoffs of mine fall through after a short time. But you don’t have to worry about that this time, because I have a system: I write a whole short-story, then I stretch it out for a couple of weeks. Basically, a different story will be featured throughout a month’s period of time. I already have one story completely written, which is called Black Hawk: Origins. It’s all in the title.

Once BH:O is finished, then I’ll move on to another side story. I want to continue this process for a while, just so we can get a bunch of Shelves in the air. And if this doesn’t work out, then at least you guys will have one side story to read.

This is the same analog that will be used for the topic itself, but with some more details. Hopefully we can garner enough comments on it to spark something big! Thanks!
---
A story.
#1558 Posted: 16:28:28 01/02/2015
So excited for Shelves, The Expansion Set!
---
#1559 Posted: 16:32:45 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I think I'm going to wait a couple of days to actually get the topic up. There's a lot of activity in the Fan Fiction now, and I'd hate for it to be pushed down before a chapter could come up.
---
A story.
#1560 Posted: 16:38:14 01/02/2015
Awesome! I can't wait!
---
#1561 Posted: 16:47:39 01/02/2015
Looking forward to it!
---
#1562 Posted: 16:48:37 01/02/2015
Wait, you have a disowned sheep son?Hmmm.Can't wait for the Expansion set!
---
#1563 Posted: 21:53:38 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Seven comments from five different people will earn Chapter 103!
---
A story.
#1564 Posted: 21:55:04 01/02/2015
COMMENT allez-vous?
---
#1565 Posted: 22:07:20 01/02/2015
FIVE!?
---
#1566 Posted: 00:40:12 02/02/2015
Hmmm...........
---
#1567 Posted: 02:28:54 04/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of activity, I've been incredibly busy. I'll try to get a new chapter up, along with starting The Expansion Set. See you tomorrow...?
---
A story.
#1568 Posted: 02:32:18 04/02/2015
The Expansion Set!!!!!!!!!! I need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#1569 Posted: 11:59:05 04/02/2015
Well I'm excited for it. Black Hawk is a cool character so should be exciting to see what made him what he is....
---
#1570 Posted: 22:50:37 04/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 103:
Leaving

After the semi-anticlimactic “escape”, the five Skylanders arrived at the mansion. Verd was taken in immediately. “Holy beans, look what the cat’s dragged in.” said Drobot, eyeing up Verd. He was even happier to see Flauto’s messed up legs. “Can you fix him up? Whole right side is basically obliterated.” said Flameslinger. “Of course we can. We can even make a sword for his missing arm.” said Jaoke. “Sounds awesome!” said Verd happily. “No, no weapons. Last thing we need other people to see is living weapon.” said Brutus. “That’s what Black Hawk’s for.” said Kong. “Speaking of Hawk, where is he?” asked Halo. “I still don’t know. Maybe we can send out a search party.” said Flameslinger. Drobot ran up and snatched Verd out of Brutus’s arms. “Hehee. This is going to be fun.” he said giggling all the way. “I’ll go. I’m tired of sorting supplies.” said Finn. “I’m going too.” said Kong. “And me!” yelled Sunog. “Wait, Black Hawk? He was in our camp, helping us build that wall. He flew off to the direction of the Outskirts shortly before you arrived.” said Flauto. “Magically convenient.” said Kong.

Flameslinger, Kong, Sunog, Finn and Flauto went to the Outskirts. There were a couple of Skylanders here and there. “They didn’t get attacked.” said Kong. “No. Marco was with Solomon, so his territory should stay alive.” said Flameslinger. “Then why are there still so little here?” asked Finn. “There was a fight between the Outskirts and District Nine. There were massive casualties on both sides, but it seems that more were on Marco’s men.” said Flauto. A Stump Smash ran into the van, and hammered the tires. Flameslinger jumped out. “Do you want to die?” he asked, arming his bow. The arrowhead touched the Stump Smash’s head. “DO YOU?!?!” yelled the other Skylander. He swung his hammers and hit Flameslinger in the chest twice, knocking the archer down. The others got out. “Get down! NOW!” yelled Kong. He threw a razor disk at the SS. It was ineffective. Sunog came over and put his ‘hot hands’ on the Stump Smash. “I have the power to melt your entire body.” he said. “PLEASE!” yelled the Stump Smash desperately. “Do it!” yelled Flameslinger, getting up. Sunog’s hands blew out fire, getting hot enough to melt the Stump Smash. “That was…unexpected.” said Flameslinger. Suddenly, he was tackled by a Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz. “HELLO NEW CHALLENGER!” yelled the Pop Fizz. He bit Flameslinger’s shoulder. “Get it off!” yelled Flameslinger. His quiver was knocked off. Kong tried throwing a disk, but the Pop Fizz chewed it up. “TASTY! I WANT MOOORE!” it yelled. It clawed Flameslinger, and pounced onto Sunog. “HELLO NEW CHALLENGER!” Sunog was bit in the arm. Flauto pulled out his flute, which was modified to shoot a bolt. It made a loud screech as it flew through the air, hitting the beast in the chest. It fell to the ground. Its red eyes turned blue.

“Heh, sorry about that. That crazy gas has been driving everyone crazy.” said the Pop Fizz. Kong was about to say something, but Flameslinger cut him off. “We have only three questions: What is your name, what is this gas you speak off, and have you seen Black Hawk?” asked Flameslinger. “Roid. Yeah, it’s short for steroids. Marco gassed this place when he went off to the city. Black Hawk’s over by the drug joint, taking out victims.” said Roid. “Are you able to control your ability to go mad?” asked Flauto. “Pretty much. Still learning the control part.” said Roid. Flameslinger gazed at him. “You’ll be coming with us. We are leaving this place, but we need to grab Black Hawk first. Everything is ready; we have trucks and buses and cars all prepped to go. You can be an important asset out there.” said Flameslinger. “Eh, I don’t know…” Roid’s voice trailed off. “It didn’t sound like he was asking.” said Kong. “Fine. I’ll go with you.” said Roid. “Good. Now, take us to Black Hawk.” Flameslinger said authoritatively. Roid walked up, and started walking for Black Hawk’s location. Everyone else followed. They got close to the place, and could see Black Hawk taking on a load of crazed toys. “Let’s pitch in.” said Flameslinger. He loaded three arrows, and shot them all. They landed on one each, killing them immediately. “The cavalry has arrived!” yelled Sunog. Black Hawk sliced off a Scorp’s head and smiled at them.

After taking out the crowd, Black Hawk sat down. “I saw what Marco had done. I couldn’t leave the remaining survivors with them out there. I killed pretty much every one of them out there.” said Black Hawk. Roid smiled. “Not me.” Flameslinger sat down next to Black Hawk. “We got everything ready. Drobot and Jaoke whipped up a string of buses and turned them into some weird train contraption. We found some other survivors, such as Flauto over there. There’s half of a Food Fight and a caring Torch. Verd and Pyra. We encountered Roid and he attacked us, but it’s all okay. Let’s go home. There’s still work to be done.” said Flameslinger. The seven went home, seeing the others loading up the train. “I added a face to it. It from the Nightmare Express. He has a chip of his own, but only says ‘train’ disturbingly.” said Drobot. He saw Roid. “Ah, a newbie.” he said. “How refreshing.” “Name’s Roid. I can sort of control the power of rage mode.” said Roid. “I’m liking this string of newcomers. Some great finds.” said Drobot. He got in the train, putting stuff in their rightful places. Verd walked out. He had a regular leg, but his arm was special: It was a veggie-pistol morphed into an arm. Had a retractable hand with it. “Okay everyone, in the living room!” yelled Flameslinger. Everyone got inside, and sat anyplace that was open. “We’ve been through more dark days. It seems as if they decided to all come in a row. We’ve lost many, many lives. But things can’t be reversed. We have to keep moving. And we’ll keep moving east. There are many newer faces here, such as Pyra, Verd, Flauto, Sunog and Roid. They will help us in what shall come soon. Now, get in the train. We have a journey to begin.”

(Flashback) Josh sat at his desk, with Dune Bug and Flameslinger on it. He was typing. “What’s that?” asked Dune Bug. “It’s a plan. Just in case something happens to me.” said Josh. Flameslinger skimmed over it. “Pretty detailed. But why do we have to move east?” he asked. Josh turned and looked at the two. “There’s something big out there. Massive. If you two and the group were to reach it, then you will have a great force on your side. A greater power.” said Josh. “Like what?” asked Dune Bug. “The power…to control the Code.”

End of Chapter 103

Author’s Log:

That’s why they have to keep moving east! I was beginning to wonder what Uttster had in plan. But it seems as if Solomon has an advantage, being in New York, where I heard that the power might be. I can’t really name sources, but it’s someone close.

Thanks for reading! Tell me what you think it going to happen when we see the power of the Code in the comments!

SOLOMON
---
A story.
#1571 Posted: 22:56:59 04/02/2015
Can they trust Pyra, Verd, Flauto, Sunog and Roid? I mean, they seem to good to be true, and if something seems to good to be true, it probably is.
---
#1572 Posted: 01:24:12 05/02/2015
Damn. I uploaded my new chapter on GC yesterday and still no comments. You always get comments immediately. I guess I'm just a really jealous person, especially since I have mental disorders...

But oh well.

To control the Code?! What will Dune do with this?!
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#1573 Posted: 04:09:04 05/02/2015
Sorry I haven't been able to read this, I still haven't. (Same goes for other stories Im trying to read). Usually when I'm on dS i don't have time to read stories.
#1574 Posted: 21:08:57 05/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Fryno Forever
Can they trust Pyra, Verd, Flauto, Sunog and Roid? I mean, they seem to good to be true, and if something seems to good to be true, it probably is.

Well, as far as 107 goes, they can trust them. But you neva' know...
Damn. I uploaded my new chapter on GC yesterday and still no comments. You always get comments immediately. I guess I'm just a really jealous person, especially since I have mental disorders...

But oh well.

To control the Code?! What will Dune do with this?!

All I'm going to say is that it's going to be fun playing out that idea. smilie
Quote: Epic popthorn
Sorry I haven't been able to read this, I still haven't. (Same goes for other stories Im trying to read). Usually when I'm on dS i don't have time to read stories.

Hey, that's fine. Hopefully you'll be able to catch up one day! smilie
---
A story.
#1575 Posted: 21:11:05 05/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Also, guys, Black Hawk: Origins #1 has been posted, along with the Shelves: The Expansion Set topic!
---
A story.
#1576 Posted: 21:56:54 10/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 104:
The Long Road

Our heroes have left the destroyed city, and the chaos they made there. They’ve travelled about ten miles. Instead of following a path through the sewers, they travel on the street, gaining attention from every driver they pass. Flameslinger sat in a room with Brutus and Flauto. “Have you noticed that after there is a death, we gain someone else? I mean, Vice died and immediately Sunog shows up. Blaze, Rocky, Red, Boomer; they all die, and we find Pyra, Verd and Flauto. It’s just crazy.” said Flameslinger. “No, not really. Instead of mourning death, we try and cover it up with new additions to our roster. In a sense, we are just trying to numb the pain.” said Brutus. “That makes sense. But you’re just saying that I’m a fill in for someone who’s passed.” said Flauto. “Essentially, we have all been replacements. Drobot’s the only Skylander that’s made it since the beginning.” said Drobot. “I wasn’t a replacement.” argued Flameslinger. “Yeah, pretty much. You came just before Crusher died. You replaced him before he died.” said Brutus. “That doesn’t make sense. He was an addition, according to the big story.” said Flauto. “You’re just jealous because I’m the only character that’s been added instead of filling gaps.” teased Flameslinger. Countdown rushed in. “WE HIT AN ANIMAL!” he yelled. Flameslinger jumped out the window.

The archer ran down the long train, and stopped in the front. Kong and Jaoke were in front. “TRAAAAIN!” yelled the face in the front. “It’s a dog.” said Kong sadly. “It’s a dog!” yelled Jaoke happily. “And you’re happy about that?” asked Flameslinger. “We can make a bigger, better version of that squirrel. I mean, look at it! Has to be a Shepherd.” said Jaoke. Drobot came out. “It’s a dog!” he, too, yelled happily. He flew onto its head. “This’ll be fun.” said Drobot. “Where are you going to put it?” asked Flameslinger. “On top of the train. Duh.” said Jaoke. “That’s inhumane.” said Kong. “But we aren’t human.” said Drobot. Flameslinger sighed. “Just gut the thing and throw it up there. You have an hour.” he said, walking back into the vehicle. Kong followed him. “You shouldn’t have allowed that.” he said. “It’s fine.” Flameslinger brushed it off. “We can’t keep letting them kill living things.” said Kong. “Me and you are living. That means other Skylanders are living. And we’ve killed hundreds of others.” said Flameslinger. “If we keep letting them do stuff like that, they’ll start doing this crap to humans!” yelled Kong. “That won’t be bad. We could use that kind of power for what comes ahead.” said Flameslinger. “Like what?” asked Finn, sitting in a chair. Flameslinger jumped in the air. “Uh, nothing.” said Flameslinger. He tried walking to the next car, but Kong stopped him.

“I’ll punch you in the face if you don’t spill.” said the ape. Flameslinger gasped nervously. He sat on a chair. “Back when Josh was alive and Dune Bug was good, Josh told us something: To always move east if something happens to him.” said Flameslinger. “Why?” asked Finn. “Because there’s a big city called New York. It’s huge. And there’s a special thing that can control the power of every chip.” said Flameslinger. “Then why didn’t we go there instead of the city?” asked Kong. “Well, we were just going to hide in the sewer drain until the authorities cleared. I just didn’t expect the city to be there. I felt compelled to be there. Plus, it’s just a theory he has.” said Flameslinger. “Then why now?” asked Finn.“Because it’s something to keep us holding on.” said Flameslinger. “Makes sense.” said Kong. “You won’t tell anyone, got it? Only when we get to NY.” said Flameslinger. Finn and Kong promised not to tell anyone, and Flameslinger walked to the door. “Wait, does Dune Bug know about this?” Kong stopped Flameslinger. He turned and sighed. “Yes.” The archer jumped out to see Drobot and Jaoke gutting the dog. “It’s only been five minutes, and we’re almost done!” yelled Jaoke happily. He shoveled a scoop of flesh out. “That’s swell. Just swell.” said Flameslinger. Countdown jumped out of the carcass. “I FEEL USEFUL!” he yelled happily, covered in meat and blood. Then Roid climbed out. “I went crazy and dug chunks of flesh out!” he yelled happily. “So this is why we stopped?” asked Pyra, getting out of the car. “The guys say we can use it as a vehicle, just in case the train stops working.” said Flameslinger. “TRAIN! TRAIN! TRAAAAAAAAIN!” yelled the face. “Shut it, Cobbler.” said Drobot. The face stopped and sighed sadly. “I’m digging the name. Get it? DIG! Because I’m digging meat out of an animal!” Roid laughed hysterically.

After another ten minutes of playing taxidermy, the animal was cleaned out and placed on top of the train. “How about we make a camp in the woods nearby? Drobot and I can work on making Shep a better creature.” suggested Jaoke. “We are going to have to go back into the sewers. It’s way easier to move down there. Once we get down, we’ll stay for a day or two, and you guys can build your creation.” said Flameslinger. He gathered everyone to tell the plan. “I told Jaoke a minute ago that we will be travelling through the sewers, because it’s easier and safer. We’ll camp out down there for a day or two and let Jaoke and Drobot build their machine, dubbed Shep.” announced Flameslinger. “What if we see other Skylanders down there?” asked Halo. “We’ll deal with it like always: If passive, do our best to befriend them. If aggressive, we’ll take ‘em out.” said Flameslinger. “They’ll be aggressive alright. You guys are the people who are responsible for the destruction of an empire.” said Flauto. “We’ll manage. We always do.” said Flameslinger. He called everyone back into the train, and they made their way to a sewer entrance. A small camp was made from stuff inside the train, and the techies started working on Shep. Kong and Finn walked along the stream. “Hey, look over there!” Finn said to Kong. The duo looked over, as could see a little building with lights flickering in the windows.

End of Chapter 104

Author’s Log:

Shep: The upgraded version of Squirrel made by sadistic toys!
Thanks for reading! Tell your friends! (And enemies…) Also, place what you think is going to be in the building in the comments below!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
#1577 Posted: 00:11:30 11/02/2015
This is getting gruesome...
---
#1578 Posted: 00:34:02 11/02/2015
You're a monster...
---
#1579 Posted: 01:30:34 14/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Hi guys. I would love to post a new chapter or tell you guys how I love the site and Skylanders. Sadly, I can't.

You see, the past couple months have gone pretty bad, in concern to Skylanders. My heart really isn't in it anymore. It seems too childish. And quite frankly, I think that it's getting worse. I have decided to quit Skylanders as a whole. It's even been sort of painful to write Shelves. And writing something that I'm not really that interested in is awful. It's like writing an essay on the Constitutional Convention for English class.

Really, all I'm trying to say is that I don't like Skylanders anymore. Earlier today, I took down all of the posters and cards and figures off the walls. It looks completely bare, but at least I don't have to see them anymore. And now that I can say I don't like Skylanders, I'm also going to say this: Shelves is ending. For good. I don't want to keep it up. Sure, I've created something big. Cool. Unique. But, all good things come to an end. This is an end of an era, so to speak.

I'm going to miss you guys. It's been great sharing experiences and stories and compassion with all of you. But it's my time to leave.

So what's next for me, you might (probably not) be asking? Well, I've always wanted to start a book. That's a goal of mine. Maybe start my career early. Also, I'm going to live a little bit more. Skylanders was a part of my life, and it died, so now I have plenty of free time. And throwing knives. I've been practicing with those. Pretty cool, actually.

This topic won't be closed, just un-stickied. Maybe you guys should write a Fan Fiction about Shelves....

Anyway, good luck with your lives! Have fun, be safe, don't do drugs, always wear a condom, etc.

Bye! (For good.)
---
A story.
#1580 Posted: 01:41:50 14/02/2015
We'll never get to see what happens, I guess...

Do you have an email or Skype or something?! I don't want to lose a friend! Shelves is the least of my concerns, I don't want to lose you AND Shelves!!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:42:43 14/02/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#1581 Posted: 01:42:48 14/02/2015
Goodbye Uttster, my friend. Shelves will live on in all of the people who read this. But most of all, you will be missed.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:43:46 14/02/2015 by Fryno Forever
#1582 Posted: 01:44:31 14/02/2015
This can't happen...

I want Shelves to live on. Maybe... Maybe I can take over the world of Shelves.
---
#1583 Posted: 01:50:58 14/02/2015
Well... RIP Shelves.

SHELVES

January 26, 2013 - February 13, 2015

I guess Friday the 13th really IS an unlucky day...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:01:20 14/02/2015 by 84skylanderdude
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#1584 Posted: 01:57:40 14/02/2015
Well... RIP Shelves.

SHELVES

January 26, 2013 - February 13, 2014

I guess Friday the 13th really IS an unlucky day...

You got that right. Not only Shelves closed, but I only got three valentines for Valentines Day. The Shelves thing is more important, though. I'm kind of expecting the Valentines Day trend to continue.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#1585 Posted: 02:54:20 14/02/2015
I didn't see that coming, this sucks.

SHELVES

January 26, 2013 - February 13, 2015
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
#1586 Posted: 04:00:18 14/02/2015
Guys, I'm gonna make a memorial to this.

And Uttster... If you see this... Please give us your email or something... Mine is [removed]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:45:49 17/02/2015 by 84skylanderdude
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1587 Posted: 04:06:09 14/02/2015
Holy crap...
#1588 Posted: 04:38:16 14/02/2015
[User Posted Image]

This is my memorial to Shelves and Uttster13.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:41:21 14/02/2015 by 84skylanderdude
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#1589 Posted: 06:02:31 14/02/2015
It's so beautiful...

[User Posted Image]
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
#1590 Posted: 07:59:17 14/02/2015
This is something I'll be doing to honor the history of Shelves: going through the Evolution of some of these characters.

The Evolution of Dune Bug/Solomon:
Dune Bug woke up. "Ugh. I hate being on the shelves. People leave garbage everywhere on these!"
"He said something about wearing their faces. And then we'll eat there fingers. We need to keep him away from the TV section. And those safety scissors."
"We're all ready. It's a long journey, but we can manage it. Drobot insists we check out the Toys."
"Well, we need to be more careful. If anyone sees us lying around, they might want to look around. Our home could be at risk if this happens again."
"Okay, I guess we can check out the shelves behind us. They could be there."
"Okay guys. Pick a Countdown and kill them!"
"Okay, Me, Ghost, Jade, Boomer, Zap, Dino, Zoo, Flameslinger, Drobot. Where's Crusher?"
"That's a great idea. We can sail back there. I bet the water didn't get back there."
"I want to know about this town. I want to know everything -good or bad- that has happened here."
"This is cool. I like the meetings." - "This is where you belong." said Cyrus.
"I'm sorry, but I belong here. Making decisions for this place, it's just, my duty."
During a council meeting, Dune Bug brought the idea of searching the shipment truck for new soldiers.
"We can go to the Electronics Department. There's probably enough room there."
Dune Bug and Cyrus were killing an army of Countdowns. - "Run. They're all gonna blow up."
"It's okay. I won't let the village collapse. Everyone will be safe."
"Where is Stink Bomb?" - "Okay. We might be back someday."
Drobot grabbed Dune Bug by the arms and forced him to help with the building. - "I want to find a sword or something to give to Dune Bug. He's the only one who doesn't have some form of protection." said Flameslinger.
Dune Bug has been exploring the store lately... He likes to find supplies to make weapons in case -Eon forbid- they come into trouble with Stink Bomb and his army. - "Have you noticed that Dune Bug's been paranoid lately?" asked Zap.
Dune Bug took Jade and Boomer to the hut he found last week. - "Yeah, I found it while I was walking around the store. I kept hearing voices out of it." replied Dune Bug crazily. - Dune Bug fell on the ground and started shaking and twitching. - "What's wrong with Dune Bug?" asked Zoo. "He is glitching." said Bert. - "Are you sure you want to reset this Skylander?" the screen said. Drobot pressed on 'A' and the game shut off. - The Portal turned on, and Dune Bug got up. "Hello. Who are you?"
Dune Bug got up. He realized that he just had another glitch. - "Well, my name is Dune Bug, and I lead a group of Skylanders over in the Electronics Department."
"No, from the Electronics Department. But we've been to the Village."
"Well, it was. Then came the big war, and it was wrecked. So for the weeks we stayed after the war, we helped rebuild." - "Well, it was Stink Bomb. His army has grown, and he's been attacking the Patrol. We need to get the Knights and the Gunmen and take them to our base."
"You can't guarantee that. In every battle, their are soldiers who don't live though it." - "I can't believe the Patrol haven't searched this place before. I mean, it's huge. And I'm sure there are a good bit of opened Skylanders here."
"There isn't a chip. This Stink Bomb was broken, and the chip was taken from the pile." said Dune Bug. He had a crazy look in his eyes.
"They look like codes. I think Stink Bomb was trying to find out how to work the glitching. Possibly he was trying to learn how to use it on us."
He jumped onto the leg of the robot... He grabbed his staff, and wedged it between one of the joints. - Dune Bug grabbed Cyrus's sword, for which the king was hurt, and started to slice the low-hanging arm. - Dune Bug ripped out the chip, and smashed it. "He broke my staff."
Dune Bug sat outside, holding a radio in his hand, talking to Punk Shock. "So you haven't found them, right?" - "And Stink is dead for sure?"
Dune Bug stood on a cardboard box, holding a piece of paper in his hand. "Well guys, we survived another week." he started. "I know it's been difficult with more staff lurking around, and the store getting a lot of new customers. Luckily, we have been fortunate to survive these past four months, and not be caught by a human."
"Yeah, but I don't wanna go kill off a Skylander."
"Yeah. He wasn't really under the radar. Still in the canned goods."
"Hello, Torch. This is your master." - "I just explained that. I AM YOUR MASTER."
"Just get on the ship."
“Have you seen the view up here? It’s spectacular.”
“Stop! We can’t kill them!”
"Guys, come on. We have a mission at hand!”
"In the morning, we’ll set off for the attack.”
“We find the person and tear their eyes out!” - “OR WE CAN TEAR THEIR EYES OUT.” said Dune Bug, staring creepily at Zoo Lou, almost as if he wanted to rip his eyes out.
“I COMMAND YOU TO SILENCE!” - ‘I’m gonna regret this.’ thought Flameslinger. He raised his bow, and shot Dune Bug in the chest.
Dune Bug fell to the ground.
Strauss was in the lab with Drobot and Rupert, analyzing a picture of Dune Bug’s chip... “Half of the circuits are fried, and it looks it some wires are missing.” replied Drobot.
“It was just a glitch.” - Strauss called Dune Bug over. “Yeah?” asked Dune Bug. “We need to talk about your problem.”
"I mean that your chip is corrupt, and I have a machine to fix it. The only problem is that your chip has evolved a lot. I can’t do it with a cloned chip. So, I will copy your, and put it in another body.” said Strauss. - “Well, that’s the problem. I don’t want to do it to put it in another Skylander, because that’s a lot of work. So, we have this.” said Strauss. He took out a small plush pig.
“Well, I don’t want to go looking for them. That would take forever, and could end up with no result. For now, let’s rebuild the Village, and give them the support we need.”
“We still have the Countdown Republic, and the Knights. I think we are fine.”
Dune Bug had been returned to his old body... The chest was now black, as were his legs. His wings were taken off, along with the plate on top of it. They were replaced with a holster for his new staff: a silver pole, with a red blade that could pop out. - “But how many people will we lose in this big war?”
A group of Havoc followers grabbed Dune Bug, but the Magic Skylander swung and cut them in half. - Dune Bug cut off Victor’s right arm. - Dune Bug then watched the death of the remaining Knights and Countdown’s, until Countdown was brought over. “If you hurt anyone, it can’t be him.”
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:02:25 14/02/2015 by Fryno Forever
#1591 Posted: 07:59:51 14/02/2015
Dune Bug pulled out his staff, and the blade came out. “AHH!” he yelled, charging to the massive Skylander.
“No. Just fighting. One Skylander just got his head ripped off.” said Scratch. ‘Just like Ghost.’ thought Dune Bug. He tried not to relive the moments, but it was hard not to.
“I miss Prickles. He was always so cheerful, and fun, and nice.” said Red sadly. “That’s not the Prickles I remember.”
“Just great. Uh, well, we lost our home, then we lost another home, then we were kidnapped, forced to watch friends die, and now we’re here. Other than that, things are going fine.”
“Are you okay? Is anyone dead?” said Dune Bug quickly. “We’re all fine, no one is dead.” said Philip. “Then what’s the problem?”
“So, do you think we’ll get info out of him?” asked Jade. “Probably not. If we do, it’s something we know.”
“JUST KILL THEM ALREADY!”
“Okay gang, cue fight scene.”
“You promise that it’s safer than the store? I mean, I just don’t want to leave home.”
“I stabbed him with my sword, and then chopped him up with his. It has a name: Solomon.”
Dune Bug ‘wakes up’, has a nice conversation with all of his friends in a new, big world filled with Skylanders, and then a terrible tragedy kills them all. - He has terrible paranoia, and his blackouts are getting worse. And every time he steps close to the sword (Solomon), he has the urge to kill someone. - “Why don’t I just ask Josh? I’m sure he give a better solution.” said Jade. “No. He’s the one that confirmed that killing Dune Bug - or taking most of his soul away - is the best option.” said Drobot. - “I can’t. I’ve taken out three of those pests, but why do it anymore? Why go off and kill another one? How about I just blow the house up.” said Dune Bug, sitting in the corner. “You must kill more, and do it effectively. You know killing is the only way to make your troubles go away.” he said, in a deeper, darker tone. “NO! IT MAKES THINGS WORSE!” - Flameslinger rushed in to help his friend, but was greeted with a black sword to his throat.
“You move, you lose.” said Dune Bug crazily. - “Leave now, or leave life.” - “You FOOL! You should’ve killed him.” said dark and depressing Dune Bug. - The crazed toy pulled out the gun, and shot Forge multiple times. - “I need your help with blowing up a building.” said Dune Bug. “Holy beans, that’s a lot. Er, I know how to kill and torture toys, not how to blow up buildings. I’m a killer, not a terrorist.” said Flade.
“You know, I didn’t imagine that someone who has a big reputation of killing, torturing, and being able to lead armies would have the personality of you.” - Dune Bug slit the other fake Flade’s head off it’s body. “YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!”
“It’s me, Dune Bug. I’m going to blow up your house. You won’t find me - I’m definitely not at your office.”
Shard and Torch leaded the team assigned to kill Dune Bug. - “Dune Bug’s got three of us killed."
“You’re funny. I’ll keep you alive.” Dune Bug said. He cut off Thomas’s legs. - “DUNE BUG....is no more. I am SOLOMON.” - “Because Dune Bug was a person. He felt. He cried. He loved. And he lead. Dune Bug was more than a leader. He was a friend. No - he was my brother. And you took that away from him." - Solomon sliced through Thomas, and flung into the air, just missing Flameslinger. - The lights flashed, and in-between that short outage, Josh was slaughtered.
“That was only the beginning. Next up, this place goes up in flames, and then his house. And the Wendy’s a couple blocks down. Horrible service.” - “All of you have something building up. Some crazy, psychotic true self, that just needs to be unlocked. You are all evil, but just blinded by the light.”
“Dune Bug killed a lot of us. Jade, Thomas, Ghost, Crusher, Zap, Wallop – the list goes on and on. Josh was also murdered by him, which made Strauss stay and die in the fire.” said Flameslinger. - “No. He was too strong. That sword – Solomon – turned his, and our, lives around. We can’t find him."
“You idiot! Marco isn’t my boss! Solomon is!” yelled Shard. - “Maybe that’s it. Maybe its Dune Bug controlling him.” said Torch.
“I want to resurrect all of the enemies from before. Bash and the team you were on. Blood and his men. Clayton. All of the soldiers of Havoc and Stink Bomb.”
“It means that Dune Bug has a way to kill a portion of the city in one foul swoop. He can just send a bomb to blow them up.” said Drobot. - “We can fix this, if we kill Solomon and his team.” said Halo. - “YOU SHOULDN’T LEAVE! IT GIVES SOLOMON A WAY TO KILL ALL OF YOU EASILY!” yelled Vice. - “Master Solomon, we were not expecting-“ Marco’s voice was cut off by the shot of a gun. “You do not break my orders. Understand?”

Solomon was in his hideout, gathering items and putting them in a bag. He had two guns, ammo and some other weapons. His remote that let him teleport was wrapped around his wrist. “New York City. Now.” He grabbed everything else he thought he needed, and dissolved. A second later, he looked into the sky, seeing the Empire State Building.

RIP, Shelves

Who Next?

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:05:15 14/02/2015 by Fryno Forever
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7341
#1592 Posted: 14:13:37 14/02/2015
Aww, sad to see this ending. But its been a good run for Shelves, it deserved the sticky. We need a kind of ending to Shelves to wrap it up imo, but I respect your decision to stop writing it Uttster.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#1593 Posted: 18:08:11 14/02/2015
Guys, I think there's still hope of talking to him again. I came on earlier and under his username it said ONLINE. It says his last post was about a half hour ago. Maybe he'll come on and give us his email or something?
---
#1594 Posted: 18:09:19 14/02/2015
Guys, I think there's still hope of talking to him again. I came on earlier and under his username it said ONLINE. It says his last post was about a half hour ago. Maybe he'll come on and give us his email or something?

EDIT: Whoops, nevermind. It shows the time all weird for me.

But he did visit like an hour ago.
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#1595 Posted: 22:34:29 14/02/2015
Oh, that sucks, bye friend...
#1596 Posted: 23:03:59 14/02/2015
Good Luck with whatever you end up doing.
I guess that in case you get online again, I will PM my email or something....
---
#1597 Posted: 01:46:02 15/02/2015
Evolution of Shard:

"Shard, a Terrafin with shards of glass that he uses to attack our enemies."
Shard walked in. He was nothing like he was described before. Now, he had a gauntlet with claws on his right hand, and glass sword in the other. He was black and red, and had a saw where his fin should be.
“Rambo! I could use some help!” yelled Shard. He did a flip, pressing his back against Brutus. Brutus grabbed Shard by the legs, and threw him against the wall.
Bash was in his lair with Hex, Victor, Shard, Rambo and Volts, a Deja Vu that was accidentally released.
“The great and mighty Dune Bug. Oh how I’ve been waiting for you.” said a voice that came from behind the mob. The Skylanders made a path, and a Bash, along with Hex, Rambo, Shard and Victor walked through.
Victor signaled Shard to go to the area. The Terrafin went over to Ghost. “Hey! Watch it!” Ghost yelled. Those were his last words.
Ghost’s head lay on the ground, and Shard was brutally crushing his base. “One down.” - Shard picked up Rupert, and smashed the it’s tiny body. “Two.” - “Please don’t hurt me. I don’t want to hurt you, and I have special problems.” said Countdown... “And if I don’t, you’ll hurt us.” - “Goodbye."... Shard put the glass by Countdown’s head, but quickly threw it at Victor, decapitating him. He then turned to Hex, and threw another shard, with the same result. He cut the rope off of everyone. “Run!”
“I’m sure they are. We saw them run away from the woods. Plus, they can surely give up a good fight.” said Torch. “They showed me that.”
“Not necessarily. On a short run over to the east wing of the studio, there were hundreds of those Drow.”
“But we can handle them. I mean, I’m a mercenary, with a razor blade for a spine, with an awesome gauntlet with claws, and a bunch of knives."
Shard and Torch started killing the Drow.
He threw a blade, and it ricocheted off a box, and sliced through three Peebs.
"Hey guys! We just took out another group of Chompies!”
Josh handed Brutus, Thomas and Shard swords. - Shard and Torch leaded the team assigned to kill Dune Bug.
“Sounds like fun. As long as I get to kill, I’m happy.”
“Go to Hell!" - Shard took Drobot out of the building. - “You’re a good man, Kong. I’m glad we get to cross paths with you.”... “That’s probably the most heart-felt thing you’ve ever said.” said Torch.
“I’m Brutus, that’s Torch, over there is Shard, the three to your left are Zoo, Dino and Countdown, that’s Drobot.
“I didn’t expect it to last that long, but now the city views us as flipping legends.”
“I always knew there was something up with him. Seemed shady from day one, didn’t even want to hear about newcomers.”
Shard threw a blade, which hit the knob. “I’m afraid you can’t do that.” he said. “Why not? Its better if the police are involved.” said Vice. “No, it’s not. Let us do our thing. We’ll kill him and cover our tracks. Those are skills we’ve mastered over time.” said Flameslinger.
The three rushed out, and saw Shard killing random Gillmen. - “SHARD! STOP!” yelled Flameslinger. He shot arrows, but Shard caught them all. He chased down a Thumpback, and stabbed him with the arrows. - He grabbed a Gill Grunt, and sawed him in half with the saw blade in his back. - He held a knife up to Donnie’s neck, but was tackled by Spike. “Boss didn’t say kill them! He just wanted Red dead!”
Shard pulled a knife, stabbed Spike in the chest, and threw him a couple feet. (Yes, feet. Not inches, even though that would be more scale.) - “You idiot! Marco isn’t my boss! Solomon is!” - “My friends too. More like family, actually. We’re close. Really close. It was hard doing this, though. After I ‘joined’ them when I worked for Bash, he was getting his orders from Flade. Now that they’re both dead, my master is whoever wields the sword. But over time, I’m getting lost between keeping my cover, and keeping my friendships with all of them.”
"And if we see Shard or Spike or any other of Solomon’s followers, you will kill them. Got it?” asked Jaoke.
“Yes. You are the best of my fighters. You have enough skill to kill everyone we’ve assembled. Even take down Colossus. You are tasked with going back to place where it all began. You will bring Stink Bomb and Strauss’s chips to me, along with their machine.” ordered Solomon.
Shard then swiped the blade through Terrafin’s body, and threw it at Shroomy. - "And when Shard comes back, we kill him.” said Black Hawk. - “Dagger and Prism.” said Flade... “Are they dead?”... “Yes. The heroes killed them both.” said Flade... “Solomon is no longer my master.” Shard threw his sawblade at Flade, slicing the sword in half... He picked up Shard’s disc, and threw it at Shard, who caught it... The disc flew through the air, cutting Flade in half. - “I want to help. I know where Spike and Solomon are. Once I help you kill them, I will let you kill me.”

Shard stuck a knife in Spike’s head, and then cut him up with the sawblade. “Now to Solomon?”... “I’m afraid not. We know that he is dangerous. That he has the power to kill all of us. If we go to him, he’ll kill us. I don’t want that. I'm sorry, Shard. But it’s time to go.” Flameslinger pulled back his bow, sending three arrows into Shard’s body. “Goodbye, friends.” Shard fell to the ground.
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1598 Posted: 21:46:00 16/02/2015
**** it. I just got back, only to find shelves closing. Well, I was thinking it would have to end sometime, but apparently whenever I think about something bad, it happens. Goodbye Uttster, and I hope your book turns out well.
---
Dead
#1599 Posted: 21:54:02 16/02/2015
Guys... I'm going to make a new story. It's gonna take place in the same universe as Shelves. It'll be its own series for a bit, but then it'll start to kinda continue Shelves.

But I'm not gonna do that until I finish my current story. Maybe now since Shelves is over, you guys might want a new story to read? //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=104749
---
#1600 Posted: 23:19:55 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm glad this story means so much to people. It's truly amazing that people enjoy what I write. I have created so, so, so much, but it's time that it has to end. Maybe if I'm up for it, I'll give Shelves its proper ending. I had a lot planned, but I can find a creative way to wrap it up, I'm sure.

I want you guys to know that you give me hope about my writing career. If I'm lucky you guys or your kids will be watching one of my TV series or reading a book of mine. Thank you for that. I truly mean it. smilie

Also, I'll post the three chapters I have prewritten, and release all of Black Hawk: Origins. That's the least I can do for leaving out of the blue.
---
A story.
First | Previous | Page 32 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me