Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#201 Posted: 17:54:17 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Twenty:
Home

After hours and hours of walking through the store, our heroes have reached their old home! The Electronics Department was quiet, and cleaned up. Stink Bomb nor the Countdowns were in sight. "It's good to be back!" yelled Ghost. "It sure is. I'm glad that our little camp hasn't been touched." said Zap. "At least they cleaned something up. Just look at the floor. There isn't any filth or rubble from the war." said Jade. "So what do we do now? At the village, there were things to do. But here, there isn't anything here." said Zap. "Sure there is. We can build a nice cottage behind all of the packages." said Jade. "That sounds good, but what else? I'm ready to build. I want to play with Legos. When can I play with Legos?" asked Drobot excitedly. "How about we all go grab some Legos and you can build a car or two." said Dune Bug. "YESSSSS!!!" yelled Drobot in a kidlike voice.

The group headed to the toy isles. Drobot grabbed Dune Bug by the arms and forced him to help with the building. Boomer went along with them. Jade went to the girl's isles with Dino-Rang, Zoo Lou and Zap. Ghost and Flameslinger went to the action figure isles to find weapons and tools.

"This is pretty cool stuff." said Ghost. "I know. I want to find a sword or something to give to Dune Bug. He's the only one who doesn't have some form of protection." said Flameslinger. "He has is staff," started Ghost, "Wait. I just realized what I said." Flameslinger picked up an army guy who had a huge gun in his hand. "This looks nice, don't you think?" he asked Ghost. "I guess. I don't think we should take it though. It looks dangerous." said Ghost. "That's about the only sensible thing you've ever said. I guess I won't get it." said Flameslinger. As Ghost walked over to look at something else, he slowly grabbed the gun and did his best to hide it in his shirt.

As they looked around, Ghost found a truck that could fit a couple of Skylanders inside it. "Hey! Look at this!" yelled Ghost. Flameslinger walked up to Ghost. "What is it?" asked Flameslinger. "I found a truck. If we could manage to open it, then we could ride it around." said Ghost. "Okay. How about you go find a toy knife? That might just help." said Flameslinger. "Sure thing." said Ghost as he walked off. Flameslinger pulled the gun out of his shirt. "RAT-A-TATATATATATATTA!" Ghost looked over at Flameslinger. "What Eon did you just do?" asked Ghost. "I was, uh...I was practicing my, uh...Gun noises?"

At the doll isle...

Jade was looking at a huge doll house. "OME!" she yelled. "What?" asked Zap. "I found a house! And it's pink! he yelled again. "Now that you're opened, why don't you hop inside and take a look?" asked Zoo. "Really? We can do that?" asked Jade. "Yeah. What do you think we do? We don't buy this stuff. So it's fine." said Zap. Jade went inside the toy house. Zap looked over at Dino, who was doing his best to open a Barbie Doll. "Nothing. Why do you ask?"

At the Lego isle...

Drobot was building another car for the group. "Red or black?" asked Drobot as he was fiddling with the bricks. "I guess red. How long will this take you?" asked Dune Bug. "It takes awhile to sort out all of the bricks. I have a system. Appreciate it." said Drobot. Boomer was on the other side of the row. He was opening all of the Lego minifigure packs. After he opened twenty of them, he found a small, pink, cat like thing. "Ah, que es esto? Se ve tan, bastante. Debo mantenerlo!" he yelled. He held up a Uni-Kitty toy and put it in his dynamite sack.

"And...Done! It took a long time, but I have managed to build another two cars for us!" said Drobot, who was satisfied with his work. "Looks nice. Which one is for us?" asked Dune Bug. "The red one. Just like you asked." answered Drobot. "Okay. Let's go round up the others." said Dune Bug. "I guess I have to drive." said Drobot. "Yeah. You built it, so you should know what to do with it. Boomer, come on!" yelled Dune Bug. Boomer stopped admiring the unicorn-cat hybrid and got in the car.

At the doll isle...

Jade was still in the doll house. Zap walked inside. "What are you doing? It's just an empty doll house." said Zap. "It's my doll house now." said Jade. "Come on, Dune Bug and Drobot are on their way." said Zap. "Do you want to be kicked out of my doll house?" asked Jade. "Ugh, I was afraid this would happen. Let's go." said Zap. "No!" yelled Jade. She hissed at Zap. "Fine. Have fun sitting inside your empty house." said Zap. He walked back outside.

Dino was still opening the Barbie. "C'mon man. It wasn't meant to be. Just come in the car." said Zoo. "Almost done. Just another second." said Dino-Rang. Zoo Lou grabbed Dino and pulled him away. "Noo! I will get you one day!" yelled Dino. "Jade! Come on! We gotta get the others!" yelled Dune Bug. She walked outside. "Fine. But I will get that house one day." The car drove off into the action figures. Flameslinger was standing on top of a big gray truck. "Meet the Destroyer. It's mine and Ghost's new truck." said Flameslinger. "Look! It even has a minigun on the roof!" yelled Ghost. "Okay. Fine. I guess we can have three trucks parked in the bottom shelf." said Drobot.

The trucks pulled into the bottom shelf. Dune Bug and the group made their way to the third shelf up. "Okay. What's next?" asked Dune Bug. "How about we build a couple of rooms on each floor." said Drobot. "Sounds good. We can have a room for each of us." said Jade. "No Legos." said Ghost.

End of Chapter Twenty

Author's Log:

Thanks for fifth page guys! It's been great writing this story, and having so many people read it!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
#202 Posted: 17:56:47 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
@eruptshake, In ancient times, some of the greatest kings and conquerors had names like Cyrus. I thought, since Wham Shell is a mighty character, and Cyrus is a name for mighty people, I would name him Cyrus.
---
A story.
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#203 Posted: 17:58:41 23/02/2014
This was beautiful. There back were they were a couple weeks ago. *sniff* It's lovely.*sniff*
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
#204 Posted: 18:05:12 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
*Sniff* You're starting to- *Sniff* Make me- *Sniff* Tear up. *Sniff*
---
A story.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#205 Posted: 18:20:24 23/02/2014
Nice. Hey, I just noticed it started snowing! Wait, that's off topic. I wonder what's gonna happen next. Maybe Stink will be in it!

Oh, and how do you know when it's a new page? :?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#206 Posted: 18:26:19 23/02/2014
Check for when it has 50,150,200,250.etc.
---

CATS
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#207 Posted: 19:04:55 23/02/2014
UNIKITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#208 Posted: 20:45:18 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Is it time reveal my big plan?

Nah, not now...
---
A story.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#209 Posted: 21:29:43 23/02/2014
i got a lc countdown, i think i'll nick name him thomas.
#210 Posted: 21:38:42 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
smilie

That would be awesome!!!
---
A story.
#211 Posted: 22:04:39 23/02/2014
Nah, his name in the story is L-Dog. Ill name mine L-Dog. smilie
---

CATS
#212 Posted: 22:11:19 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
smilie

That would awesome as well!

Everything is awesome! Everything is cool when you're part of a team!
---
A story.
Pop Thorn Green Sparx Gems: 408
#213 Posted: 23:49:22 23/02/2014
Robot: I love that song!

Robot Chorus: Everything is awesome!
---
I am probably forgotten by now, but bye.
#214 Posted: 00:56:24 24/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: uttster13
Is it time reveal my big plan?

Nah, not now...

Has anyone noticed this?!
I thought for sure you guys would wonder about this.
---
A story.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#215 Posted: 22:06:22 25/02/2014
Oh, okay *Wonder,wonder,wounder* All done wondering!
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:38:38 25/02/2014 by mega spyro
#216 Posted: 00:02:48 26/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hello peoples! Sorry for no updates, but my parents have made a rule that I don't get electronics on weekdays. (Yeah, I'm on right now, they let me on.) So I won't get to write on the weekdays, which means no new chapters those days.

Anyway, due the newfound popularity of Shelves, I am planning something big for this story. If you wanna know what this us, please comment and take a guess on what my big plan is. smilie
---
A story.
#217 Posted: 02:55:03 26/02/2014
what's your plan?
#218 Posted: 02:04:56 27/02/2014
I think you will have a new bad guy and smilie becomes a good guy
#219 Posted: 14:49:36 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Nope. It's gonna be totally different from what you think.

Hint:
You aren't getting a hint. smilie

Anyway, I shall try to get a new chapter. It's been hard to write chapters without my computer. smilie
---
A story.
#220 Posted: 15:24:11 01/03/2014
I can't even tell what the second storyline is. smilie
---

CATS
#221 Posted: 15:25:07 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
It's not a storyline. It's something bigger. smilie
---
A story.
#222 Posted: 16:19:16 01/03/2014
ummmmm

TELL US BRO
#223 Posted: 16:32:48 01/03/2014
Maybe a character will die
#224 Posted: 16:34:03 01/03/2014
Didn't that happen to crusher?
---

CATS
#225 Posted: 17:22:36 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
All will be revealed. Maybe. It's right under your noses...
---
A story.
#226 Posted: 17:37:19 01/03/2014
you mean my facial hair?
#227 Posted: 03:47:09 02/03/2014
Quote: eruptshake137
Didn't that happen to crusher?

i think crusher was revived by drill seregeant
#228 Posted: 16:53:58 02/03/2014 | Topic Creator
He was partially revived. He has an iPhone hooked up to his chest so he can talk. But he can't move, the water inside him froze and made him stuck. He'll survive. Maybe...

But seriously, you guys should be able to find out what the big plan is. smilie
---
A story.
#229 Posted: 21:46:57 02/03/2014
are they making a village in the shelves, look at the end of chapter 20
#230 Posted: 23:44:37 02/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Nah, just a home for their enjoyment.
---
A story.
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#231 Posted: 15:19:47 03/03/2014
It rules of the day and why did u delite my comment
#232 Posted: 15:34:54 03/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Don't post on this topic unless its about the story, please.
---
A story.
#233 Posted: 03:02:56 04/03/2014
I think stink bomb would be friends with drobot if stink bomb was a good guy
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#234 Posted: 00:21:43 19/03/2014
Does it have anything to do with smilie's gun? Or does smilie get his barbie?
---
Dead
#235 Posted: 01:25:09 24/03/2014
Maybe something about the thing with hex and bash
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#236 Posted: 10:40:48 28/03/2014
I hate how no one has posted on here for like a month now
#237 Posted: 00:16:50 11/04/2014
Quote: Epic popthorn
These are really good and funny. You should keep doing them. The only thing I don't like is that smilie is the bad guy.

Thanks for reading! Things might change soon....
smilie

This is from the first page but could stink bomb maybe be changing sides?!?!?!?
#238 Posted: 21:54:47 26/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Shelves will be coming back! Sorry for the hiatus, but honestly, I wasn't on the site in forever!
---
A story.
#239 Posted: 00:47:25 27/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Twenty-One:
Two Months Later

When we last left off two months ago, our friends were making plans to build a "house" and do some other crazy stuff. Well, they have moostly finished up their house plan. They have a nice place, actually. It is pretty big, and has just a couple of rooms. There is plenty of space, and it is constantly getting upgraded. For instance, Drobot's lab has been added to and the meeting room has gotten a lot more space.

Dune Bug has been exploring the store lately, and he has discovered some cool new things. He has made many trip to the crafts. He likes to find supplies to make weapons in case -Eon forbid- they come into trouble with Stink Bomb and his army. If they do, Dune Bug and Jade have plans to escape. Anyway, he has been scouting for hideouts and possible new homes in case of emergency.

Dino and Zap where standing outside of the house. "Have you noticed that Dune Bug's been paranoid lately?" asked Zap. "Yeah, I guess. He's always 'scouting' and preparing for war. I hate it." said Dino-Rang. He picked up a half eaten sandwich and smushed it across his face. He sighed. "Ah, how I wish we could eat food." he said glumly.

Ghost and Flameslinger were driving around the store in their armored van. Flameslinger was standing on the roof, shooting arrows everywhere. "THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!" he yelled. Ghost mumbled something about how it was his turn and sped up. The two started driving into the frozen goods, as Flameslinger saw a Drill Sergeant skidding around the isle. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?" yelled Flameslinger. Ghost pressed down on the brakes, and the archer flew into the air. The Drill Sergeant looked up. He scurried inside.

Inside the bunker, Crusher was laying on the couch. He was able to speak and move his arms and torso, but his lower body was still frozen. Strauss rushed inside the place and said, "We've got visitors. Uh, Bluebots, active battle sequence!" said the doctor. "Whoa, what's happening?" asked Crusher. "There are two guys and a huge vehicle outside. We need to kill them before they get to us." said Strauss. He picked up one of the robots and threw him outside. "GO! GO! GO!" he yelled. "Dude, you sound crazy. Just let them pass. I'm sure it'll be fine." said Crusher. Strauss ignored him and threw more of his minions outside.

Flameslinger jumped off the freezer and walked up to one of the Bluebots. "What are you?" he asked curiously. The robot twisted his head. "Oh Eon, I thought we would never see anyone but Strauss and Crusher. They're starting to get boring." said Bert, one of the bots. "Wait, did you say Crusher?" asked Flameslinger. "Yeah." said Bert as he walked into the truck. Ghost hopped out. Flameslinger looked at him and said, "He said something about Crusher." said Flameslinger. "Could it be our Crusher, the very one we lost four months ago, during the flood?" asked Ghost. "Eh, who knows. Let's just go inside. Maybe we'll find out." said Flameslinger.

The two walked inside to find Strauss ready to throw another Bluebot outside. On the couch, Crusher looked up at Flameslinger and Ghost and smiled. "Well, who woulda thought that we'd cross paths again?" said Crusher. "How did you... Where did you... What?" asked Ghost. "Don't worry. I was only in the flood water for about two weeks. All it did was screw up my internal's and paralyze my legs." said Crusher. "But how did you get here?" asked Flameslinger. "Uh, well my friends found him. He was soaked." said Strauss. "And you are?" asked Ghost. "I'm Strauss. I'm a doctor and an inventor." said Strauss proudly. "Ok. Well, c'mon Crusher. You're coming home." said Ghost. "What about me?" asked Strauss. "I'll be lonely." said Strauss. "Fine, I guess you can tag along." said Flameslinger. "Ahem." said Rupert. "We can't take all of you. Just stay here and be happy."

Back at the house...

"So, you found a village and watched it fall under the wrath of a maniacal skunk and his army of bombs, whose whereabouts are unknown?" asked Crusher, as if he knew the whole story. "Pretty much. Now we've just been chillin' and waiting for another threat to attack us." said Zoo Lou. "Cool." said Strauss. Drobot and him walked over to the lab. They started working on a defense system at Dune Bug's request.

Speaking of Dune Bug, he has been walking around the store. He is at the books, just looking for any possible threat. As he looked around, he noticed a small hut made out of books. 'What's this?' he thought. As crept closer towards it. When he was right outside, he could hear hushed voices. "So, Stink Bomb is gone, for good. Right?" asked a voice. "He should be. We haven't seen him in months." said a voice.

[The camera pans across the small dark room. Slowly, it gets a close up to a Bash, who was wearing an evil smile.]

End of Chapter Twenty-One

Author's Log:

Well, it's been awhile and we can see some new things.
-The house is completed with construction.
-Dune Bug is paranoid about another villain in the distance.
-Flameslinger and Ghost have a new-found friendship.
-Strauss is still insane.
-Crusher is tired of being paralyzed.
-There is a new evil.
-Boomer still hasn't spoken. (How can you be sure he is alive?!) smilie

I'm not even gonna apologize this time, it makes me feel bad.
Thanks for readin', it's good to be back!
(Be sure to drop off a comment, it's what keeps me going!)

---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:23:37 27/04/2014 by uttster13
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#240 Posted: 01:10:29 27/04/2014
When you said Rupert, I thought of Stewie Griffin. smilie
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#241 Posted: 01:16:30 27/04/2014 | Topic Creator
smilie
You made me cry....For no reason....
---
A story.
#242 Posted: 03:52:40 27/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Twenty-Two:
Glitching

It was an average day in the store, shoppers were busy, and families completely ignoring the torn down Electronics Department. Strauss and Drobot were in the lab, tinkering with things, while Flameslinger was polishing his arrows, and Zoo Lou, Dino-Rang, and Zap were up to nonsense as usual. Although, Dune Bug took Jade and Boomer to the hut he found last week. "So, you just came across this?" asked Jade. "Su paranoia est en train de lui. (His paranoia is getting to him.)" said Boomer. "Yeah, I found it while I was walking around the store. I kept hearing voices out of it." replied Dune Bug crazily. "Well, let's just not come in contact with them. Otherwise, we could get hurt." said Jade. "Yeah. Sounds... good." said Dune Bug. His eyes were wide and he looked like he just killed ten people. "Que es el mal? (What's wrong?)" asked Boomer. Dune Bug just stared into the hut.

As the three walked back, Ghost came by in the truck. Bert was on top, screaming about how unsafe it was. "Need a ride?" asked Ghost Roaster."Sure. We'd love it." said Jade happily. As they hopped in the truck, Dune Bug fell on the ground and started shaking and twitching. "Ah crap." said Bert. "What's happening?" asked Jade worriedly. "Well, he is glitching out or something. Don't worry, I've seen it before." said Bert in his monotone voice. Boomer picked up Dune Bug and threw him in the car.

They arrived at the house when Zoo Lou was outside. "What's wrong with Dune Bug?" asked Zoo. "He is glitching." said Bert. "Just pick him up and take him to Strauss and Drobot. They'll know what to do." said Ghost. "But I don't want to turn into the Zoo." said Zoo. "JUST DO IT!" screeched Jade. Zoo Lou's face turned purple, and muscles sprouted out of his arms. The Zoo picked up Dune Bug and threw him on a table. "FIX HIM." shouted the Zoo. He sat down and started shrinking back to his original size. "I hate being the Zoo. I'm too mean when I'm him."

Strauss and Drobot started to look at Dune Bug, and their faces look puzzled. This time, they didn't know how to fix something. "Uh..." stuttered Drobot. "I don't know what to do." he said. Strauss started writing down something, and then sighed. "Well, you do. But, I don't know if you want to do it." stated Strauss. "You mean, 'The Thing'?" asked Drobot nervously. "Yes. 'The Thing'." said confirmed Strauss. "Well... we'll need a flash drive. And a Portal of Power." said Drobot. "I know we have a flash drive, but we will have to open up a Starter Pack." said Strauss. "Okay. Guys, go get us a Starter Pack." said Drobot. Zoo, Zap, and Dino went to get one. They came back down, but it didn't fit through the door. "Let's move this operation outside." said Drobot.

Drobot grabbed a knife and cut open the pack. He rolled out the Portal and hooked it up to one of the TV's. Under his breath, he said, "Oh lord Eon, let this work." He then plugged in the Portal and grabbed Dune Bug. "Strauss, did you save his memories?"asked Drobot. "Yes. It's all saved on the drive." replied Strauss. "Okay, good. He placed Dune Bug on the Portal, and then turned on the game. "Duh da duh daaaa, dun dun dun daaaa, do dee dah daaaaa, dun dun do daaa." he hummed as the loading screen was on. "Can't beat the beetle!" the game spewed out. "Ah crap, we just have to talk to the town crier. Gah!" shouted Drobot in annoyance. He started jumping on buttons until he got to the Manage Skylander page. "Hats, Nickname, ah! Ok, are we sure we want to do this?" asked Drobot. "It's the only option." said Strauss in a shady voice. "Are you sure you want to reset this Skylander?" the screen said. Drobot pressed on 'A' and the game shut off. "Did it work?" asked Jade nervously. "I don't know. Strauss, turn the Portal on." commanded Drobot. The Portal turned on, and Dune Bug got up. "Hello. Who are you?" asked Dune Bug. "Quick, knock him out!" yelled Strauss. Flameslinger pointed his bow at Dune Bug, and shot. Dune Bug fell on the ground.

Drobot and Strauss put in the flash drive. Dune Bug re-awoke. "Well, that was an uneasy experience." said Dune Bug. "Was that causing his paranoia?" asked Jade. "Most likely. Normally you don't give a crap about stuff like that." said Drobot.

At the book isle...

Bash was sitting at a table with Hex and Voodood. "Well, we know that our friend Stealth Elf has been terminated." said the Voodood. "Yes. It's good that we took her out before things got worse." said Hex. "True, true. But, we have successfully taken out Nitro. So now what?" asked Bash. "Well, you said there are others out there. Maybe we could-" "No!" Bash interrupted. "We can't make contact with the outside world right now." said Bash. "Well why?" asked Voodood. "I don't want to cause any trouble. But now, we must recruit for our group. For we, will control all the store. And what lies out there."

End of Chapter Twenty-Two

Author's Log:

So there is an evil cult aspiring in the distance, just as Dune Bug suspected.
With that raises a question: Are they going to be like Stink Bomb?
The Answer is no. Stink Bomb was the first tyrant of the series, and no one will live up to him.
But, they will be powerful.

So, with a new evil, we must suspect new good. Maybe that'll happen.
Maybe the group will meet some new allies.
Maybe the group will team up with old friends.

Well, be sure to comment and let the discussion begin! I want to hear your questions because I want you guys to explore the world of Shelves. smilie

Thanks for reading!

---
A story.
#243 Posted: 14:26:48 27/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Twenty-Three should be soon! You'll get to see some new stuff!

Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell everyone who reads to comment. I really need this or else it might seem kinda like I'm all alone on the topic. It is good to know what you guys think and what you guys like about the story. I really like to talk to you guys. So, be sure to drop off a comment!!!
---
A story.
#244 Posted: 14:30:19 27/04/2014
Yay shelves is back and Hmmm i hope stink bomb turns to the good side and I have a feeling trap shadow is gonna show soon
#245 Posted: 14:31:56 27/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I don't know if Stink Bomb will turn good, but there could be a Trap Shadow soon. smilie
---
A story.
#246 Posted: 14:37:17 27/04/2014
this is great!
#247 Posted: 14:41:37 27/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks man! TMW is also great!!!
---
A story.
#248 Posted: 15:52:22 27/04/2014
I don't know if Stink Bomb will turn good, but there could be a Trap Shadow soon. smilie

Ah ha I knew it
#249 Posted: 21:42:15 27/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, it could happen. I don't know yet.
But since you basically blurted out one of my backup plans, you get to chose between the character not being introduced or death.
(I'd pick death. Everyone seems to want Trap Shadow.)

:3
---
A story.
#250 Posted: 21:43:07 27/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Oh, quickly! Make a page!!!

EDIT:

Well, now that that is done, I shall explain what'll be in store for us.

First off, some new characters will be introduced between Chapter Twenty-Three and Chapter Twenty-Five.
Second, there will be a new story arch that will start something that I think will have the potential to change some of the story.
Third, the next couple of chapters will tie in with the spin-off story, The Travelers.

So, that's some new stuff-idy stuff that will be comin' up! Thanks for reading, and be sure to drop off a comment!

---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:54:56 27/04/2014 by uttster13
First | Previous | Page 5 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me