Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#251 Posted: 21:46:59 27/04/2014
Quote: uttster13
Well, it could happen. I don't know yet.
But since you basically blurted out one of my backup plans, you get to chose between the character not being introduced or death.
(I'd pick death. Everyone seems to want Trap Shadow.)

:3

I'll go with Death ( Sorry Trap Shadow! lol)
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#252 Posted: 21:55:43 27/04/2014 | Topic Creator
smilie
Be sure to read the edit! It might make you more curious, though.
---
A story.
#253 Posted: 00:17:04 28/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Twenty-Three:
A Bigger World

Dune Bug got up. He realized that he just had another glitch. A minor one, but it could have been tragic. It was the middle of the night. The store was closed and the other Skylanders were "asleep". Dune Bug walked out of the house and started off to the front of the store. As he was walking, he started to shake. Luckily, he knew what to do. Strauss made him a shock bracelet that would counteract the glitching. He pressed the small button shook again, this time, more violently. He let out a sigh of relief, and continued walking.

He arrived in front of the doors. As he looked around, his head gazed toward the sky. He stared for about a minute, and noticed something falling out of the sky. But it was getting closer to him and the door. His eyes opened up. "Crap." he said in astonishment. When it was about ten feet away from the window, he could make out a car figure. The car started crashing faster and faster, and Dune Bug jumped to the side. Eventually, the car crashed through the glass door, and a group of people were screaming.

Dune Bug jumped up and walked toward the wrecked car. He stopped when a Gill Grunt wearing a red suit slammed the car door open. "Oh, hello." said the Gill Grunt. "Um, hi?" said Dune Bug awkwardly. "So, uh... My name is Red, hence the red suit." started Red. He pointed at a Double Trouble. "That's Guru. He's a brainy guy of the group. Them over there are Fryno- he can be get pretty mad over just about anything- and Terrafin, the muscle. Then the Cynder over there is, well, Cynder. And that is Shroomboom." said Red. Dune Bug just stared at the group. He snapped out of it when the car exploded. "Well, my name is Dune Bug, and I lead a group of Skylanders over in the Electronics Department." said Dune Bug. Red stared at Dune Bug, waiting for some more information. "I'll just take you there."

Dune Bug and the mysterious guests walked back to the Electronics. "Okay, we're here." said Dune Bug. "You live in a house?" said Guru. "Yeah. Made it ourselves." replied Dune Bug. "Well, that's different." said Fryno. "Just wait here. I'll go get everyone. " Dune Bug walked inside and woke everyone up. Jade jumped downstairs. "Don't worry, you didn't wake us." said Jade. "You can't sleep anyway. Just get everyone outside. We have some visitors." said Dune Bug. "Visitors?" asked Flameslinger, who was walking down the stairs. "Yeah. C'mon, I'll introduce you guys." said Dune Bug.

Everyone was outside, and the feeling in the air was weird. Everyone was staring at each other, and no one was talking. Dune Bug broke the silence. "Well, these are my friends, we live together. Uh, well, we have lived in the store for about six months." said Dune Bug. "Well, these are my friends, and we live together also. We don't really stay in the same place at the same time." replied Red. "What do you mean?" asked Ghost. Cynder intervened. "Well, we call ourselves the Travelers. You see, we basically travel from store to store throughout the Highlands and learn about the world around us." she said. "What's the Highlands?" asked Zoo Lou. "It's where the store is located. Actually, there are about sixty different stores and restaurants and shops around here. It's huge, and we go from each one to another." said Fryno. "It's quite fun." said Terrafin. "So you mean there are other stores?" asked Zap. "And there are other Skylanders?" asked Dino-Rang. "Yeah. There are a bunch of us." said Red. "You guys don't know about the outside world? I mean, sure, Target is a pretty, uh, decent place, but there are much better stores out there like Walmart, GameStop, and Toys R Us." said Guru. "We haven't been out of the store." said Jade. "Than you guys still have a lot to explore." said Cynder.

The next morning...

Dune Bug and the group told the Travelers about their experience in the store and what life was like. They talked about Stink Bomb and his army, the flood, the Village and the big war, and the new possible threat. "Well, you guys certainly have been through a lot." said Terrafin. "Ya' know, we were in the middle of a war, too. It was at the Highlands Storage, where the big stores keep all their products. It was with an array of different Skylanders, and they killed off a lot of the other Skylanders that lived there." said Fryno. "Luckily, the militia fell apart and disbanded." said Cynder. "Then after that, a bunch of the remaining Skylanders got together and formed The Patrol, another army of Skylanders that protect the Storage from outside threats." said Guru. "So there is a whole group of Skylanders that guard the place where other Skylanders are mainly shipped to?"asked Zoo Lou as if it was a lot to take in. "Yeah. It's pretty cool. A good number of the stores that sell Skylanders have Patrol troops stationed at them. Target, though, doesn't. Punk Shock doesn't like it here. No offense." said Red. "Is Punk Shock the commander of the Patrol?" asked Jade. "Yeah." replied Cynder. "Then I hate her."

After hours of getting to know each other, our group and the Travelers were pretty close. Dune Bug and Red were both outside the house, talking about what it's like out there. "Uh, Dune Bug?" asked Red nervously. "Yeah?" asked Dune Bug. "Well, remember how you talked about a Stink Bomb? Well, I remember someone saying that there was a Stink Bomb out there in the Highlands and he had a bunch of trucks and cars and a plane, too. There were a bunch of Countdowns with him."

End of Chapter Twenty-Three

Author's Log:

Well today, my friends, you have met the Travelers. (They are gonna be the stars of the spin-off story.) They will be a prominent part of the next couple chapters.

And also, you know that Stink is alive and he and his army are hiding out in one of the stores.

Well, this'll be interesting.

Thanks for reading, and be sure to drop off a comment!!!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#254 Posted: 00:47:03 28/04/2014
Reminds me of the Trap Masters somewhat.
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#255 Posted: 01:57:53 28/04/2014
yay!!! terrafin!!! thanks uttster!
#256 Posted: 14:29:21 28/04/2014
I knew stink wasn't gone
FireKracken Blue Sparx Gems: 739
#257 Posted: 21:14:58 28/04/2014
Great Stories!
---
come read my fan fic at forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=96572just got a second page!
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#258 Posted: 20:10:38 29/04/2014
Oh no, STINK BOMB!!!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#259 Posted: 20:16:10 29/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks everyone for the comments!
I'm open to any questions you have for the story now, too!
New chapter hopefully soon!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot to show you this:

Are you dying for a good Skylander story?
Are you ready for lots of laughs?
Do you need something to do while we wait for more Skylanders Trap Team news?

Well, if you said yes to any of these questions, I would appreciate if you could read my story, Shelves!

It's about a group of Skylanders who live in a Target and explore the very world around them. While doing so, they find out about evil growing near them, and embark on many exciting quests!

I'd really appreciate if you would check it out! It has six pages now, and if you read it, it can grow even more!

(If ya' bother to read, be sure to drop off a comment!)

[Sorry for advertisement, but hey, who doesn't like a good story?]

---------

It's a new advertisement that I made. I've posted two of these already, but they haven't brought any attraction to the story. smilie
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:07:31 29/04/2014 by uttster13
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#260 Posted: 06:07:42 30/04/2014
Pretty well done, good length and suprisingly a good 5 min of laughing.
#261 Posted: 22:40:41 30/04/2014
Uttster don't advertise to much you could get gnorc'd
Pop Thorn Green Sparx Gems: 408
#262 Posted: 22:51:36 01/05/2014
#firstpostinalongtime

I really like this story. I don't know. It's just... fun to read. I was really expecting a Trap Shadow though.
---
I am probably forgotten by now, but bye.
#263 Posted: 00:13:28 02/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Twenty-Four:
A Journey around the Highlands

"What do you mean Stink Bomb is alive?" asked Jade in disbelief. "Well, we never said he was dead, just missing." Drobot stated. "Well, whatever. But if he's still out there, that means he's been growing, too." said Jade. "Well-" "SHUT UP!" Jade yelled, interrupted Drobot, who looked sadly at Jade, and stared at the floor. "So where is he?" asked Ghost. "That's what we need to figure out. All I can say is that he isn't here, and definitely not at Walmart." said Red. "How can you be so sure?" asked Jade. "If he was here, you'd had seen twenty bombs walking through the store." replied Cynder. Guru jumped in the conversation. "I honestly don't get why you guys are so caught up in finding this guy." he said. Dune Bug stated, "He destroyed the Village. He made a secret army right on the other side of us. He used that evil army to make a flood in the store." "And he kidnapped me! And...And he made me watch a Spanish child with an ape run around on the television!" said Dino-Rang. "Monkey, hombre. Era un mono." (Monkey, man. It was a monkey.) said Boomer. Flameslinger was tired of all the bickering. "How about we just find him ourselves!" he said. "I guess it could work." said Dune Bug. "We know our way around the Highlands probably better than anyone." said Red. "As long as you guys have some cars, we can leave in a hour." he said again. "Ok. But I don't want everyone to go. Just me, Jade, Ghost, Flameslinger and Zoo Lou. Sound fair?" asked Dune Bug. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Let's head out."

Everything was packed and ready to go. The Travelers' van was fixed -er, remade, and the others had a truck of their own. Red, Guru, Dune Bug and Flameslinger were in the first truck, while everyone else was in the second. Terrafin and Fryno decided to stay behind and check out the defenses of the store, so it was just Ghost, the girls, and Shroomboom. Red was driving, and he was leading the cars to the Toys R Us, a possible hideaway for Stink and his army. "So, what's at this TRU?" asked Dune Bug. "Not much, just about the same as your place. Except more toys." said Red. "Cool, cool. How many Skylanders are there?" asked Dune Bug again. "More than Target, Walmart and GameStop combined. They have a whole section of them. Of course, most of them are inactive." said Red. "Oh, I forgot that not a lot of Skylanders can move around. At Target, we pushed all the inactives to the side." said Dune Bug. Guru said, "Haven't any clerks noticed that you guys move around and build houses?" Flameslinger looked at Guru blankly. "Our Target is probably the worst Target on the face of the planet. There are only thirteen employees. Plus, we don't really have that much of an Electronics Department. Just three Isles." he said.

The cars pulled up to the Toys R Us. "Well gang, we're here!" said Red. "OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! TOYSSSSSS!" yelled Shroomboom happily. "Uh, how are we gonna get in? The scanner doesn't reach down here." said Ghost. "Don't worry, we have a way in the back." replied Guru. "Come on, its really fun!" said Shroomboom happily, like always. The eight Skylanders walked around to the back, and found 'the secret passage'. "All you have to do is climb right in!" said the childish fellow. He went first, then everyone followed behind him. They ended up in the Video Games Department, and were welcomed by a Stump Smash. "Passcode?" he asked. "Really, Sarge?" said Red. "Nah, go ahead on in." said the Stump Smash. He looked at Dune Bug and the rest of the crew. "Uh, what are these guys doing here?" he asked. Cynder stepped in front of them. "They're from a Target. We're on a mission." she said. "Ok, welcome to Toys R Us. This is the Electronics, and the Patrol have made a newly established base here. Don't worry, no baddies here." said the Stump Smash. Dune Bug leaned over to Flameslinger and said, "If the Patrol is here, they would have found Stink Bomb by now." Flameslinger thought for a second. "You're right. He wouldn't be creeping around a place where their counterparts would be crawling around." he said. Dune Bug walked up to Red. "Let's go, he won't be here." he said. He explained, and everyone walked back out the store. "Toys." said Shroomboom sadly.

Now back in the cars, everyone headed off to GameStop, another possible base of operations of Stink Bomb. "Happy, happy, happy, happy!" yelled Shroomboom. Ghost was annoyed with the child, and couldn't stop thinking about how fun it would be to throw him out of the car. "I like kittens, do you like kittens?" asked Shroomboom. "Can you just shut up?!" yelled Ghost. "Uh, no! Happy, happy, happy, kittens, happy!" Ghost picked up the fungi, and tossed him to the other side of the truck. "Hey, can you two stop fighting? It'd be nice if I could drive the car for once." yelled Cynder. She and Jade were talking, and it was actually pretty nice for the both of them. "I wish we had more girls at Target. All ofmiti the ones there live in the Village and are militant, brutal, insane... Well, the list goes on and on." said Jade. "Hey, at least you aren't stuck with a group of guys that constantly bicker, you don't around every week, and you aren't stuck babysitting a vegetable." said Cynder. She chuckled. "But I wouldn't give the world for it." she said. "Is it fun to explore the world and meet new people?" asked Jade. "It's great! We get to meet all kinds of different people, and learn their way of life." said Cynder. As she finished, Shroomboom flew up against the window. "I'm a kite!"

Everyone was at the doors of GameStop. The store was closed, which meant it was the Skylanders' time to play. "Ok, roadies, this is a very, uh... Unique place. Very different than your Target." Red stated. "So just be careful." Guru chimed in. "You make this place sound like the Ghetto." marked Ghost. Cynder jumped out. "It's fine. Pretty much the same as Target, just less Skylanders, and more fun." she said. "Hey, Target is very fun!" yelled Ghost. Dune Bug laughed and said, "No it's not." As Red knocked the secret knock (which is just one tap on the door), a Pop Thorn came out. "Oh, it's you guys again." he said. "Hows it goin' Prickles?" The Pop Thorn smiled, jumped in the air, and said, "I have a case of the Mondays." Red looked surprised. "But you just jumped and smiled." he said. "Eh, I guess my depression is lightening up." said Prickles. "Well, can we just go?" asked Guru. "Yeah, fine. But who are these guys?" asked Prickles. "Oh, these guys are from Target." said Cynder. "Oh Eon, they're from the boring store." said Prickles glumly.

Everyone entered the store. "Whoa, this is pretty hectic." said Dune Bug. He looked around. "I thought you said there were less Skylanders." he said. There were at least fifty Skylanders running around the store, shooting and slicing and pretending they were brutally killing invaders. "Well, with the Patrol here, we've picked up quite a couple more friends." said Red. A Punk Shock walked up to Red. "Hey, you're back!" she said nonchalantly. "Yeah, it's only been a week." said Red. "Well, that's a pretty long time. Who are the noobs?" asked Punk Shock. "Oh, these guys are from Target." said Guru. From across the room, Prickles yelled, "The boring store." Punk Shock chuckled at Prickles. "Well, it's nice to meet you guys. Are you from the Village?" she asked. "No, from the Electronics Department. But we've been to the Village." said Dune Bug. He told her the whole story about the flood and Stink Bomb and the mini-war. "Oh, you know that Stink Bomb's been running around. He also gained a couple hundred more men."

End and Author's Log on next post, I was over the limit!

---
A story.
#264 Posted: 00:14:06 02/05/2014 | Topic Creator
End of Chapter Twenty-Four

Author's Log:

I like to tease you guys. First, you'd expect that the group is going to see the whole crazy world of TRU, but instead, you see that they aren't interested and leave before they see it. And I always mention Stink Bomb at the end, too. It's really fun.

And what's also really fun is to build a universe of expendable characters and stories they share. And it's all connected. It's really, really cool for me to do.

If you have any questions, I will answer them. If ya' want to hear about some hidden stuff, I'll tell you. Just ask. (I've been waiting.)
Oh yeah, to all of you that want Trap Shadow: Muhahahahah!!!

Please be sure to comment!
Thanks for reading!!!

---
A story.
#265 Posted: 01:19:47 02/05/2014
You know what'd be cool? If one of the stores released Doom Stone early on accident. He could be like a special character since he was accidentally put out early. (I'm talking about in the story, if you can't tell. smilie)
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#266 Posted: 20:37:16 02/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Don't worry, I have something like that planned. Just not Doom Stone. smilie
Maybe a STT character? :3
---
A story.
#267 Posted: 21:48:01 02/05/2014
POPTHORN!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
#268 Posted: 00:29:35 03/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Just for you!!!
But I made him alone and depressed. He'll have a role in the Travelers as well. :3
---
A story.
#269 Posted: 01:14:22 03/05/2014 | Topic Creator
This chapter focuses on Stink Bomb and how his army has changed. Enjoy!

Chapter Twenty-Five:
Growing

It was a nice day. Well, it was nice for war. Stink Bomb was in his planning room with Thomas, Jeffrey, Bob and Peter. (You are probably wondering why they aren't dead. It's all because of transplants and stuff.) Peter was the new guy of the group, taking place for everyone in the inner circle that died in the following months of the war. Thomas was still a co-leader of the army, and the other two are still leading missions and such. Stink Bomb was hovering over his planning table. "So, you said that the little outpost group in Bob Evans has been caught by the Patrol?" asked Stink ambitiously. "Yes. Well, two of them escaped the fight. They're in building C if you want to talk to them." replied Bob. "Well, that's another six men dead." muttered Stink. "Good news is that a shipment came in. All of them were Countdowns." said Jeffrey. "How many were retrieved?" asked Stink. "Only twelve, sir." said Peter. "Okay. Can you get the rest of them?" asked Thomas. "If you give me a squad, I'll find them." said Jeffrey. "But the truck can only hold twenty men." he said again. "Sounds good. I'll give you five men, and you have to get as much as you can. We can't have what happened last time." said Stink. "I won't let a human see us every again." said Jeffrey. He walked out the door, and on the far corner of the base, a man was tied up and covered in barbecue sauce. A Countdown was on top of him, shouting, "You want more? Huh, do you want more?"

Stink Bomb was done with his planning, so he decided to take a walk around the base. There were a total of nine building in Section One. Three training rooms, his planning room, an armory, and four housing buildings. In Section Two, there were two recruitment centers, three weapons and science buildings, a torture chamber, and two more housing buildings. Stink Bomb walked into Science and Technology, and met with Surgeon, the smartest person in the army. "So, have you managed to find any more weapons?" asked Stink. "If you mean any more Skylander parts that we managed to get off of dead Skylanders, than yes." said Surgeon. "Anything good?" asked Stink. "No. Just the same swords and stuff." replied Surgeon. Stink was disappointed and walked out of the S&T and went off to the wall. "Any sign of threats?" asked Stink Bomb. "No, sir. We have not encountered any more Skylanders." said one man on guard. As he finished the sentence, a bomb exploded outside the wall. "Ah crap. You know what to do!" yelled Stink. He took out a gun from a G.I. Joe figure and jumped over the wall. Twenty Patrol soldiers were fighting all of the Countdowns. "I'm the bomb!" yelled one Countdown. He jumped in the air and exploded. Three of the Patrol fighters were knocked down in the blast. "No! Do not chant that!" yelled Stink Bomb. Most of the remaining Patrol soldiers retreated.

Stink jumped back inside. Jeffrey and his squad came back, and about ten more Countdowns were behind them. "Well, it looks like you didn't have enough room." said Stink. Jeffrey hopped out of the truck, and ordered one of his men to take the noobs to Section Two. "Yeah, there were a couple extra men." said Jeffrey. "That's great! But now, we have to go to other stores and get all of their Countdowns. The Patrol keeps attacking us." said Stink. Thomas came up to the two men. "Well, we might want to go to Walmart soon. The Patrol hasn't added that place to their army yet." said Thomas. "Well, if we are gonna do that, I'll go get the trucks ready." said Jeffrey. "Well, I guess that means we're gonna go to Walmart." said Stink. He went to his planning room. He wrote down something. "Six trucks. Three planes. One Crawler. Two hundred men." he said to himself. He handed it to Thomas. "Go get all of this ready. Move out in half an hour."

Everything was ready. Trucks were lined up, the planes were starting, and the Crawler, a super weapon that can hold forty men inside, also is the vehicle of Stink Bomb and his inner circle. "Move, move, move!" yelled Bob. All the soldiers jumped in their cars and started off towards Walmart. As Stink was about to climb in the crawler, Countdown walked up to him. "Can the Turtle Club go?" he asked in his derpy voice. Three other Countdowns and the Warnado from the Village were behind him. "Please!" yelled #51. The Warnado jumped in the air and started making badger sounds. Stink looked at the Warnado, then back at Countdown. "Sorry, but we need to have you guys stay here to protect the base!" said Stink. He has a heart after all.

At the Walmart parking lot...

It was four in the morning, a time when only the creeps lurk around Walmart. "Ok, you know what to do!" said Jeffrey. "Uh, what are we supposed to do again?" asked a Countdown. "Find more Countdowns!" yelled Jeffrey. Some of the simpler Countdowns were lined up and forced to hold the preschool safety rope. "Hehee, it's really long." said a Countdown. Stink was still in the Crawler with Thomas, and it entered the door. Over a couple hundred Countdowns followed. They got up to the door. Since they were on the ground, the scanner didn't see them. "Okay, we're gonna have to sacrifice a Countdown. If one of you explode, then the scanner will see it." said Bob. "No, just toss one up in the air." said Peter. One Countdown was thrown up into the air, and the doors opened. "Let's go!" yelled the Countdowns.

End of Chapter Twenty-Five

Author's Log:

Stink is alive and has over five hundred Countdowns, a huge base, outposts all around the Highlands, and a human hostage.
The next chapter will also focus on Stink Bomb, and might just include an EPIC battle!

Thanks for readin' and be sure to drop off a comment!!!

---
A story.
#270 Posted: 02:34:12 03/05/2014
I love that stink is coming back and BTW I cant wait for the travelers especially because Popthorn is in it smilie
#271 Posted: 14:48:25 03/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Here's some info for you readers to feast on!

-There will be a couple more characters I want to introduce within the Travelers storyline.
-The next chapter will feature a HUGE battle scene!
-I'm going to make some new, more unique characters within the story.
-The Travelers spin-off story will start after their time in Shelves ends.
-I would like to do something to get some more readers. (I'll think of some cool idea that could encourage more readers.)

Well, that's all you need to know! But I seriously want you guys to ask a bunch of questions so I can let you know some more info like this.
And if you have any neat ideas on how to make this the best story on smilie, please PM me!!!
---
A story.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#272 Posted: 15:35:44 03/05/2014
awesome!
#273 Posted: 16:31:40 03/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks!

New chapter in development!
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:29:01 03/05/2014 by uttster13
#274 Posted: 20:10:58 03/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Twenty-Six:
Stink Invades Walmart

The army of Countdowns were divided in three groups. One group was in charge of scouting out for other Countdowns in packages. The second group was in charge of looking for Patrol members. The third group was in charge of looking around the store and finding items that could be useful in battle. And the fourth group was, well, they just went to the doll isle and had a party. (I'm sure you could guess who that group was.) Stink and Thomas were still in the Crawler, and they went with group one. "So, how many men do you think we'll find?" asked Thomas. "None less than forty. Walmart's around here don't get the best shipments." said Stink disappointingly. One of the Countdowns ran up to the Crawler and knocked on the hatch. "What?" yelled Stink. "Sir, we need you to come outside."

Stink and Thomas got out of the Crawler, and followed the soldier to the backrooms. They walked passed rows of shelves, and ended up in the very back. They walked up to a table that was covered with a blanket. "Whoa. A glowing blanket." said one of the soldiers that were near them. "Oh, no. The glowing part is just a glowing pillow pet. But under the table, that's what we want to show you." said the soldier. He and two others pulled the blanket off the table. "Whoa." said Thomas. Underneath the table was over thirty Countdowns. They were placed in rows, and one of them had a sign taped to them. It was a sign of the Patrol. "The Patrol must have been hiding any Countdowns that have been shipped here." said Thomas. "Well, that means the Patrol is here. Everyone, let's regroup." yelled Stink.

All of the Countdowns were called back together. As the third group were walking back, a squad of Patrol fighters jumped out of the Shelves and ambushed the Countdowns. Bob was with that group, and he called reinforcements immediately. Some of the Patrol were shot at by the Countdowns, but they got back up. Most of them were using guns and swords instead of their Skylander weapons. One of the Patrol fighters were Punk Shock, and she was shooting at the Countdowns nonstop. "GO GO GO!" she yelled. More Patrol members ran out of the Shelves. "Anyone that can make it to the check point, RUN!" yelled Bob. Three of the Countdowns were grabbed and placed in one of the trucks, and it drove off to find more Countdowns.

Stink and all of the remaining Countdowns assembled near the battle. "Charge!" yelled Stink. "I'm the bomb!" yelled one soldier. He jumped into a group of Patrol soldiers and blew up. "I'm the bomb!" yelled another. "I'm the bomb!" yelled yet another. Many of the Patrol fighters were shattered, and some of them still alive. "Patrol, regroup!" yelled Punk Shock. The leftover Patrol soldiers ran into the backrooms. "Sir, come quick!" yelled one soldier. Stink walked up to him, and he was in the middle of a pile of fallen Countdowns. "What is it, soldier?" asked Stink. "I watched them leave, but they ran into the back rooms. If we can get back there and take out more of them, than we might stand a chance." said the soldier. "Okay, sounds good. All Countdowns, come to Isle Nine." said Stink over his radio. All of the men were running back. "They're all back there, and they've taken twelve of our men. We need to get back there and take 'em out!" yelled Stink. He hopped in the Crawler, while all of his men got in the trucks. They zoomed into the backroom. "Nothin's here!" yelled one of the soldiers. A huge robot jumped out, and Punk Shock was controlling it. It jumped up to one of the trucks. "Thanks, WowWee." said Punk Shock. The robot picked up a Countdown, and threw him against the wall. He exploded, and the robot picked up another. "Get it!" yelled the soldiers. All of the men jumped out of the trucks and jumped onto it's legs. They fired they're missiles at the legs, and they fell off.

Punk Shock ran out of the fallen robot, hopped in a truck, and drove away. All of the Patrol cars followed it, but the Crawlers flung itself onto one. The other trucks pilled up behind it. The Crawler started tearing away at the cars. One of the Patrol fighters- a Whirlwind- got out of one truck and stabbed it's horn into the Crawler. "I AM MANWIND!" yelled the Whirlwind. It flew into the air, and picked up a Trigger Happy. It started shooting the Crawler, and nearly missed Stink Bomb. He grabbed a gun and fired back at it, but Manwind flew away. The rest of the Patrol fighters ran out of the Walmart. One Countdown rolled into the herd, chanted the go code, and exploded. Many Skylanders flew into the air. Punk Shock drove her car back around the herd, and a couple Skylanders got in. They drove off, as did all the other Patrol vehicles. The battle was over.

Stink and Thomas piloted the Crawler in the middle of the store. Stink jumped onto it's roof, and saw all the Countdowns around it. "Well," he started, "We have lost over forty men in this battle. But, we found over seventy Countdowns that were stashed in multiple places by the Patrol, so we wouldn't be able to find them." Thomas stood beside Stink Bomb. "In other words, we won." he said. All the soldiers cheered. One jumped in the air. "Alright, alright, I think it's time to head home." said Stink. All of the men agreed. They got in the trucks and planes and drove back to the Storage.

At the base...

Stink was in his planning room. He sat in his classic green chair made of Lego's. Thomas, Bob, Jeff and Peter all were standing around the table. "This was a win." said Jeffrey, who was satisfied with the outcome. "Yeah, but I would expect that the Patrol is still coming for us." said Peter. "One battle isn't gonna win the war." said Bob. Stink said, "Well, at least we know that Walmart has been cleared." He jumped out of his chair and pointed on the map on the table. "But their home base isn't."

End of Chapter Twenty-Six

Author's Log:

Stink and his army have successfully cleared out Walmart. Horah! But, he has his eye set on GameStop. That can't be good.

So, what'd you think, guys? Will Stink win? Or will the Patrol, the Travelers, and our group stay alive? Find out soon!

Oh yeah, Manwind will be back. smilie

Thanks for reading, and as always, be sure to drop off a comment!

---
A story.
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#275 Posted: 20:15:47 03/05/2014
Cool!
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
#276 Posted: 20:22:27 03/05/2014
MANWIND!
#277 Posted: 20:39:41 03/05/2014 | Topic Creator
The body of a woman, the mind of a man:

It's MANWIND! The manliest man your every gonna meet!
---
A story.
#278 Posted: 00:12:20 04/05/2014
Was that pillow,pet thing a reference to Skylander boy and girl?
---
#279 Posted: 01:11:40 04/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Yes.
Yes. It. Was.
---
A story.
#280 Posted: 03:29:32 04/05/2014
Wait stink is heading for gamestop. thats where Popthorn is, NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#281 Posted: 22:55:58 04/05/2014
but why is stink bomb a bad guy?
#282 Posted: 21:38:17 05/05/2014
Quote: ZapNorris
but why is stink bomb a bad guy?

I asked that question so many times on the beggining of this story
#283 Posted: 22:43:19 05/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Stink Bomb is a bad guy because, well, why not?
---
A story.
#284 Posted: 00:32:51 06/05/2014
see, TMW has bad guys with motivation. for example, the DI guys are bad because they were basicly exiled.
#285 Posted: 00:43:25 06/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, this has what it has.
He has reasons.
---
A story.
#286 Posted: 08:39:07 06/05/2014
Well, this has what it has.
He has reasons.

Stink Bomb is known for being the weakest Swapper...
#287 Posted: 23:32:54 06/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Hello everyone!
It's time for a huge announcement!

In order to get more readers, I have decided to make a simple - yet pretty cool - contest:

People will be allowed to make their own UNIQUE character that COULD be featured in Shelves. (Note: The winner's character only gets a minor role, nothing big.) But, it can only be a Skylander that hasn't been featured in Shelves or the Travelers. (Ex.- You can't use a Boomer or a Flashwing.)

In order for your character to be considered, you must answer all these questions:

-Name
-Skylander
-Unique Attributes
-Origin/Backstory of Character
-Why the character should be featured

If answered, the character will be put in consideration.
The contest will last ONE month.
All information must be sent to me via PM.
You may only submit TWO characters.

What YOU can do:
Spread word of the contest/story!
Tell your friends to enter their unique and cool characters!

Thanks for reading this!
And good luck to all!!!
---
A story.
#288 Posted: 19:59:34 07/05/2014
Nice contest idea I will be sending you my idera soon!
#289 Posted: 20:28:28 07/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Ok, I'll be sure to check it!
For anyone else, please send your submissions!
(I've already received two!)
---
A story.
#290 Posted: 07:22:31 08/05/2014

Oh boy... I'm known for my HUUUUGEEE line of OC's. I'll make one for you. smilie
#291 Posted: 21:58:12 09/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: NINJAsk11

Oh boy... I'm known for my HUUUUGEEE line of OC's. I'll make one for you. smilie

Great! I've only gotten two submissions... From the same person.
(Zookinator, I hereby force you to post from now on!!!)
---
A story.
#292 Posted: 01:21:32 10/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Twenty-Seven:
New and Old Friends

Punk Shock and a number of Patrol members ran inside GameStop. It was after the store closed, so there were a bunch of Skylanders running around. Punk Shock ran into the back room, and saw Dune Bug, Red, Guru, Flameslinger, Cynder and Jade all sitting around a table. "What's wrong?" asked Red. "We were ambushed by Stink Bomb. He found our hidden Countdowns." said Punk Shock. "How many men did we lose?" asked Cynder. "Thirty-four. And there are injured." said the leader. "How many Countdowns were there? I know he has grown since the war he started on Target." said Jade. "There were over two-hundred of his men. We killed forty, he found over seventy of the hidden." said Punk Shock. Dune Bug stood up. "Grab all your Patrol members. We will have to go back home to Target, so we can get our friends at the Village. As we do that, get all of your men in Toys R Us and Kmart. We need all the help we can get." he said. "That sounds like a great plan! I will go with you and your group. Guru, I want you to get Cynder and Shroomboom and take them to TRU." said Red. "I'll go with you, Guru." said Punk Shock. Prickles walked into the meeting. "I want to go somewhere. I don't know where, but my depression is making this hectic place intolerable." he said sadly.

Everyone was outside the store, getting ready to leave. Dune Bug and Red got into their car, and their group followed. "Let's go." said Red. The car drove off into the street, and sped up. "We're going too fast. We need to slow down!" yelled Jade. "It's fine!" yelled Red. He kept the pace. "See? Completely-" "COUNTDOWN!" yelled Ghost. And Countdown was walking in the middle of the road. Red pressed on the brakes. The car stopped right in front of the Countdown. A group of the minions came out and stood beside it, as did a Warnado. "We are the Turtle Club!" yelled one of the Countdowns. "Do you know how many turtles die each year? Our calculations show that over seven and a half turtles die each year." said the Warnado. Dune Bug got out of the car. He picked up his staff and started poking the herd. "Shoo! Shoo!" yelled Dune Bug. "He's got a stick! Run!' yelled one of the members. They stuck out their arms and started making plane noises, and slowly ran away. "There we go!" yelled Dune Bug. He got back in the car. "How did you do that?" asked Red. "I've dealt with them before." replied Dune Bug. Red shrugged and pressed the gas peddle and the car started driving away.

They finally reached the parking lot, and saw Terrafin and Fryno outside with Crusher, who was now standing up and walking around inside a Granite Crusher body. "What did they do to you?" asked Jade. "Fryno found a Granite Crusher." said Crusher. "But what happened to him?" asked Ghost. "Let's just say he did something wrong. Uh, er... he worked for Stink Bomb. Yeah. Sounds good. And, uh, well he met me and Terrafin!" yelled Fryno. "Long story short, we took the Granite's chip out and threw it away. Then Strauss and Drobot did their little resurrection voodoo and made Crusher into this new body." said Terrafin. "I'm done talking about it. Let's just go inside." said Crusher. They all drove inside, and got to the Electronics Department. "Well, it's good to see you guys." said Zap. "How was your trip?" asked Dino-Rang. "Well, we came here to go to the Village and talk to Cyrus." said Jade. "I don't think you want to do that." said Zoo Lou. "Why not?" asked Flameslinger. "Well, let's just say when we were walking through the backrooms, we stumbled across the Village and saw a big sign on the walls that said: NO PATROL ALLOWED! WE WILL NOT HELP WAR EFFORTS!. I don't know why it was there, but we figured it was best to walk away." said Zap. "Well, I guess we should check it out." said Dune Bug.

He trotted off into the back of the store, and the rest of the gang followed him. "So, this village is pretty great, right?" asked Red. "Well, it was. Then came the big war, and it was wrecked. So for the weeks we stayed after the war, we helped rebuild." said Dune Bug. "Then what happened?" asked Red. "I don't know. We left after most of the place was rebuilt. It's been months since we were here." said Dune Bug. "Oh. Well, was the leader crazy or something?" asked Red. "No. He was nice, strong, caring. He was with us when we snick through Stink's castle." said Dune Bug. They finally reached the Village. The sign were on the wall, and a Sunburn was on the wall. "Who are you guys?" he asked. "We are from the Electronics Department. We need to speak to Cyrus." said Jade. "Oh. Well, I can't let you in. Some Stink Bomb guy paid me to help him take over and hold everyone hostage." said the Sunburn. "Why are you working for him?!" yelled Zap. "Anything for money, bro. Anything for money." he said as he hopped down to the group. "I'm Torch, by the way." said Torch. "Well, I'm Dune Bug, and this is Red. He is sorta in the Patrol." said Dune Bug. "Did you read the sign?" asked Torch. "What kind of guard are you?" asked Dino. "A lazy one. But I have some factory errors, too." said Torch. "What are they?" asked Ghost. "I can breath fire because one of the Chinese children making me put a lighter in me. I can also fly." said Torch. He flew in the air and blew fire from his mouth. "How about you join us, stop the war, and let us in the Village?" asked Red. "A negotiator. I like it. You guys seem cool, so why not." said Torch.

Torch flew in the air, burned down the sign, and opened up the Village gates. "When did they get gates?" asked Ghost. "Last month. To keep out the strays. Freaks." said Torch as he looked to the ground. "The Hall looks beautiful!" yelled Jade. "Yeah, they fixed that too." said Torch. "Do you live here?" asked Zoo. "Yep. The skunk came and here and paid me to tie up my neighbors. Then he offered forty bucks, an offer I couldn't resist. And it was human money, too. Good ol' money's." said Torch. Everyone walked into the Hall, and Cyrus was tied up to a chair. "Dune Bug! Jade! It's great to see you!" yelled Cyrus. "Look, I'm sorry for what I did. But the skunk offered money." said Torch as he untied the king. "He offered human money, so I can't honestly blame you." Cyrus. He looked at Dune Bug. "So, what brings you here?" asked Cyrus. "Well, it was Stink Bomb. His army has grown, and he's been attacking the Patrol. We need to get the Knights and the Gunmen and take them to our base." said Dune Bug. "Well, their all in the basement. Probably playing cards." said Cyrus. "They didn't rush up here to help you?" asked Jade. "I didn't scream, and they don't pay attention anymore. So of course they didn't." said Cyrus. Flameslinger walked downstairs to see Philip and a slew of Knights sitting around a table. "Sir." said one of the Knights, noticing his commander. Philip turned around. "It's great to see you, boss!" yelled Philip. "It's nice to be here." said Flameslinger happily.

He explained the whole story and why they need help. Philip agreed to help Dune Bug and the Patrol, and got all of his men to join in too. "Well then, I guess I have an army." said Flameslinger. He and Philip walked back upstairs. "We've got our men. Cyrus, do you wanna come?" asked Flameslinger. "Sure. My people don't really need me." said Cyrus.

End of Chapter Twenty-Seven

Author's Log:

So now we have an official group of Skylanders that are now going to thwart Stink Bomb, once again. Here's what we've got:

Dune Bug
Jade
Crusher
Drobot
Strauss
Cyrus
Philip
Ghost
Flameslinger
Zoo Lou
Dino-Rang
Zap
Red
Guru
Cynder
Terrafin
Fryno
Shroomboom
Prickles
Punk Shock
Manwind
Torch

Now all we need is an epic battle to end this story arch and start a new story!
Hopefully our heroes will win and conquer over Stink's massive army.
Thanks for reading, and be sure to drop off a comment!
And be sure to submit your character in the contest!

---
A story.
#293 Posted: 01:34:51 10/05/2014
Awesome! Did you get my pm with the questions about the contest? You never replied.
---
#294 Posted: 02:30:00 10/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Sorry, I didn't get them. But if you send them again I'm sure I can answer your questions. smilie

Oh yeah, does anyone like the logo I made?
Once I learn how to post it on darkSpyro, I'll put it on the first post!
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:30:51 10/05/2014 by uttster13
#295 Posted: 14:15:06 10/05/2014
Good chapter and is the your avatar
#296 Posted: 14:17:29 10/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Yep.
Shelves will be my new avatar.
Until I can find a good artist that could make a good logo for here. (Which won't happen. Maybe.) smilie
---
A story.
#297 Posted: 14:25:35 10/05/2014
i could make a good logo!
#298 Posted: 14:49:15 10/05/2014
Got mine?
#299 Posted: 13:23:58 11/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Tellers!
But you submitted it while I was writing chapter twenty-seven, and I added a Sunburn. Then I read yours and it was, a Sunburn.

Also, everyone, when you submit characters, please don't make an Origin/Backstory line. Instead, use Unique Abilities. Thanks!
---
A story.
#300 Posted: 15:31:17 11/05/2014
[[Damn! Change it to whatever you like. smilie]]
First | Previous | Page 6 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me