Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 27 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#1301 Posted: 01:29:20 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
A wild page has appeared!
---
A story.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1302 Posted: 01:35:16 12/01/2015
Quote: uttster13
A wild page has appeared!

Salazar used Overheat! It was super effective!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#1303 Posted: 22:31:30 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter Ninety-Three:
Reunited

“Fine. You’ll get your meeting with Brutus. But you have to keep your end of the deal.” compromised Mayor Clayton. “Where does he live? I’ll ride my squirrel there.” said Jaoke. Clayton shuffled some papers on his desk. “You aren’t getting any details just yet.” he said. “I can find him myself.” said Jaoke. He left the office, and found his squirrel chewing up a desk in the lobby. “C’mon you big cutie. It’s time to find an old friend.” The animal opened up, and the Zook crawled inside. A comfy swivel chair was in it. “Computer, track down chip number 09239.” Jaoke commanded to a screen inside the squirrel. “Chip located, Swagmasta Seventeen.” said a voice. It sounded like Siri, so you could tell that the animals’ computer was made from an iPhone. Also there’s the fact that it called Jaoke “Swagmasta Seventeen”. I guess we all have that little something that makes us unique. Anyway, the squirrel ran off to the main group’s mansion, which is still in progress.

At the mansion…

Flameslinger and Kong sat by the pool, which was pretty much the only thing that was done. And the project due date was five days ago. Kong was sipping an empty cup, because Skylanders, let alone toys, can’t eat or drink. Jaoke squirrel dashed around the house. “Did you see that?” asked Kong. “Yes. ‘Cause frikin’ blind people can see everything.” said Flameslinger sarcastically. “Oh yeah. Sorry.” apologized Kong. “It’s fine. The first time Dune Bug met me, it took him awhile to understand that I can’t see anything. But I can shoot and drive perfectly. I’m like Hawkeye and Daredevil packed in one.” Flameslinger said, doing a flip and pretending to shoot an arrow. But Kong was more interested in the squirrel, which whizzed past again. “Okay, this is the second time I’ve seen it. There’s some weird animal thing running around. I’m going to check it out. Come with?” asked Kong. “Sure, why not.” said Flameslinger, and the two walked off. As the continued, a loud scream rang. It was Dino. “We better go.”

The two appeared and saw Dino attacking the squirrel. “OFF YOU DEMON! BE GONE!” He turned his fingers into a cross, and pointed them at the animal, which ultimately did nothing. “Dino, it’s harmless. Probably just scared.” said Flameslinger. “How the heck did it get in here?” asked Kong. Brutus ran over with Countdown on his back. “Kitty!” yelled Countdown happily. ‘Finally, Brutus showed up.’ thought Jaoke. The squirrel straightened and opened up. Jaoke stepped out. “Hey buddy! How’s it going?!” yelled Jaoke sadistically. “DEMON! MAY THE POWER OF-“ Dino was interrupted by Brutus. “No. Not a demon. Just an old friend.” He eyed him down. “Yes, Brute, it’s really me. Not a clone or replacement. I’ve kept the same body since we arrived with Lumin in the truck.” said Jaoke. “Don’t speak of her. She’s dead, and it’s your fault.” said Brutus, heating up. “It’s not my fault.” said Jaoke. “You help Havoc, and they slaughtered her, with the others. We were forced to leave, and more things happened. Lots of us DIED. Jade, Thomas, Zap, Wallop, Scratch – you name ‘em, they’re probably dead! And it’s all because you gave Havoc the edge.” yelled Brutus, advancing towards the crazed plastic figurine. “IT WAS NOT MY FAULT! I HAD NO CHOICE! THEY FORCED ME TO WORK WITH THEM! BASH, HEX, VICTOR AND BLOOD THREATENED ME. THEY TORTURED ME, TESTED MY INVENTIONS ON ME. THEY DROVE ME INSANE. AND NOW I’M ****ING MESSED UP BECAUSE OF THEM.”

Brutus and Jaoke stared at each other intensely. (Not in a weird way, but just fiercely.) Brutus shed a tear. “What happened to us? We were brothers. We always had each other’s’ backs. And then we came upon the Republic. We were turned down twice, until Thomas saw us. Remember that? Ah, it was great. We helped immensely. And you helped them tech wise. You could have used that for the good side, but you decided to run off and help Bash form Havoc. And after the first phase, when Bash died, you turned TRU into a madhouse, and tried to kill us. We’ve been through quite a lot.” said Brutus. “Yeah. We have. So let’s not make the past effect this outcome. Anyway, you dweebs wanna know why I’m here?” asked Jaoke. Everyone nodded, except for Kong, who was trying to remember
any stories featuring Jaoke and his actions. “Well, first off, I sent Red here after the Travelers disbanded. Yeah, it was sad to see most of them go. Fryno’s dead, Guru’s gone mad, and Terrafin had to get Cynder and Shroomy outta there. Red was the last one that stood. I sent him and Boomer here.” said Jaoke. “Red and Boomer are alive, and here?” asked Flameslinger. “Well, I don’t know if they made it. I’ll have to check the database. Anyway, Mayor called me here to make super-soldiers from the winners of the fight going on between D-9 and the Outskirts. I told him I would, but only if I could talk to you.” said Jaoke. “Are you going to follow through with his plan?” asked Kong. “Heck no. I already planted a bomb in his office, just in case something goes down. He’s cray-cray.” said Jaoke.
Mayor Clayton was sitting in his office, just like every time we see him. Wanna know what body is under his desk? Of course you do!

End of Chapter Ninety-Three

Author’s Log:

Wasn’t this reunion just lovely? We got to see a brotherly fight, and some details on Mayor Clayton’s plans. And the group knows that Red and Boomer are here!

Thanks for reading! Tell me what you think is under Mayor’s desk in comments!

Well I Guess - “Kitty!”
---
A story.
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#1304 Posted: 22:37:20 12/01/2015
Nice chapter!
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#1305 Posted: 23:07:03 12/01/2015
Who is dead!?
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#1306 Posted: 00:35:27 13/01/2015
The body is... Red! smilie
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#1307 Posted: 00:10:01 15/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter Ninety-Four:
A Plan that Probably Won’t Work

Red gathered his army, for it was time to attack the Outskirts. “We only have seventy soldiers, and one shot at this. Please try not to die. You know, I shouldn’t even have to say that.” Red stepped back, and let Kevin speak. “Okay, we have three teams: Alpha, Bravo, Charlie. Alpha will go into the big base, and take out anyone in the building. From there, Bravo takes over and uses it as a passage way to get to Marco’s weaponry. They will completely clean, it and Charlie will go to his residence, where Spike should be in the process of killing his boss.” said Kevin. “Uh, could you go through that one more time?” asked one of the soldiers. “Yeah, that might help.” said another. Red pushed Kevin off of the platform they stood on. “New plan: Run through the Outskirts, and take out every person with a gun. If over twenty people die, retreat back home.” he said. The soldiers liked that idea better, so they rolled out, and went to attack gangsters and thugs that littered the Outskirts.

While the D-9 troops attacked the streets, Spike was tasked with killing Marco, with whom he was speaking with now. “He’ll send his men here soon, and they got some pretty dangers weapons.” said Spike. “As do I. I don’t see why you’re so worried about this.” said Marco with his charming voice. And to make it better, he held a sword in his hand. “They killed a big chunk of our army!” yelled Spike. “Our army? Don’t you mean my army?” said Marco. Spike was getting a little angry. “I trained almost all of the guy you have!” he said, getting ready to strike. “I notice that your fist is contracting, almost as if you are ready to hit me.” Marco turned, and faced Spike, staring the Fist Bump in the eyes. (I’m trying to not let my Magic Mike fan fiction story to get in the way of this…) “Maybe I am.” Spike’s fist got tighter. “Go ahead, hit me. It’s not like you can beat me in a fight.” Marco probably shouldn’t have said that, because he awoken the dragon inside of Spike, who punched the Nightshade in the face. “You shouldn’t have done that.” said Marco. He swung his sword, but Spike caught it, bent it, and wrapped it around Marco’s neck. “Any last words?” asked Spike, mocking Marco’s tone. “Go to Hell.” Marco grabbed Spike legs, and slammed him down, which led Spike to spin around and punch Marco in the chest, making a large dent. The Nightshade fell down, and Spike kicked him repeatedly, with one final blow to the face. To finish his mission, he ripped the bomb off of himself and placed on Marco.

The D-9 troops ravaged through the Outskirts, fighting all of Marco’s men. There really wasn’t anyone winning, as there were massive casualties on both sides. Although, I must say that Red and Boomer were shredding thugs left and right. And Boomer, oh Boomer, blew up five buildings! Ah, what fun. As the two tore up Marco’s pawns, Spike emerged from a building. “I got him. He’s dead. And I even ripped off the bomb and placed it on him.” he said. “Oh, great. But the bomb doesn’t work. It was a dud to scare you into joining us.” said Red, shooting a couple of Skylanders. “Wait, did you just come into the Outskirts to kill everyone?” asked Spike. “Everyone with a gun.” said Red. “I hope you know that Marco only has about twenty percent of the population working for him.” said Spike. “What? You gotta be kidding me.” said Red. “No. You guys are now just taking out other gangs and clans.” said Spike. Red looked down. “But you should be fine. This area is controlled by him. Get all of your guys out of here, and hide. You know, before the mob gets to you.” Red called all of his guys off. Sadly, there were about thirty-five, instead of the seventy they entered with.

Red, Spike, Donnie and Boomer sat in a room. “What happened to Kevin?” asked Red. “I don’t know. He didn’t return with us.” said Donnie. “Then he’s dead. A fish wouldn’t survive in there, especially after today.” said Spike. “We lost a good man. And plenty of others. I knew one of us had to die.” said Red sadly. “You got worse things to worry about. You killed at least ten men of each big group. That means everybody in the Outskirts are going to come here and attempt to kill us all.” said Spike. “Then we retreat.” said Donnie. “To where? We aren’t welcome in the city and everyone in the Outskirts wants to kill us.” asked Spike. “We don’t hide anywhere. We lead an exodus. We can follow the sewage river, and try to make shelter.” said Donnie. “That won’t work. We just to get into Sewer Central. I know a guy that can dig a path under the city, and let us travel in.” said Red. “So say this guy pulls it off. Then what?” asked Spike. “We hide under ground. I was tights with the miners before we got banished.” said Red. “Who is this guy, sir?” asked Donnie. “Rocky.”
Mayor Clayton sat at his desk (I’m making it seem like he does nothing but this.) when (SHOCKER!) a knock came at the door. It was Jaoke. “Has anyone won yet?” he asked. “No. They’re still fighting. But the D-9 people are falling fast.” said the Mayor. “Okay. Can we talk about something else?” asked Jaoke. “What do you want to talk about?” asked the Mayor. “Why there’s a dead Mickey Mouse from Disney Infinity under your desk.”

End of Chapter Ninety-Four

Author’s Log:

There you have it! There’s a dead “poser” under his desk! This is just a tease for something down the pipeline…
Thanks for reading! Comment what you think is going to happen with anything going on! And please, tell your friends! They might get a kick out of this…

Well I Guess- “…there’s a dead Mickey Mouse from Disney Infinity under your desk."
---
A story.
#1308 Posted: 00:50:52 15/01/2015
Oh, I know what's coming already. smilie
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#1309 Posted: 01:17:14 15/01/2015
The infinity war...
#1310 Posted: 01:46:17 15/01/2015
NO! NOT MICKEY!!! Wait, from infinity? Okay......
---
#1311 Posted: 02:07:35 15/01/2015
Infinty vs. Skylanders. Get Amiibo in there and then you can determine the best toys to life game (Skylanders.)
---
#1312 Posted: 03:03:06 15/01/2015
Quote: Fryno Forever
Infinty vs. Skylanders. Get Amiibo in there and then you can determine the best toys to life game (Skylanders.)

Aren't there also Angry Birds and Ninja Turtles toys to life games?
---
#1313 Posted: 03:08:25 15/01/2015
Oh my.... It's a Fatal Five-Way.
---
#1314 Posted: 20:40:15 15/01/2015 | Topic Creator
THE BATTLE OF FIVE ARMIES!
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!
---
A story.
#1315 Posted: 23:26:21 15/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I can afford to double post!

This worked fairly well previously, so how about five more comments (three people, as always) and a new chapter will spawn!
Mine don't count, so if I answer a question, well, there's still more you gotta worry about. smilie
---
A story.
#1316 Posted: 23:39:50 15/01/2015
Shelves!
---
#1317 Posted: 00:04:59 16/01/2015
post.
#1318 Posted: 02:41:05 16/01/2015
NOOOOW!
---
#1319 Posted: 03:21:54 16/01/2015
Another post
#1320 Posted: 05:11:17 16/01/2015
You owe us now.
---
#1321 Posted: 21:19:44 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter Ninety-Five:
Five Chapters ‘til Liftoff

Flameslinger and the crew sat in the meeting room of the mansion, which was still in the works. “I called this meeting so we could discuss the info Jaoke gave us: Mayor Clayton supposedly wants to build a super-soldier army to take full control over the Sewers. Any thoughts?” asked Flameslinger. “I always knew there was something up with him. Seemed shady from day one, didn’t even want to hear about newcomers.” said Shard. “Yeah, he seemed a bit off. But now that we know he’s evil, LET’S KILL HIM!” yelled Torch. He burped a flare. “We can’t kill him. All we have is some info from an insane scientist.” said Kong. “We can kill him if we put our minds to it.” murmured Torch. Brutus jumped in. “Sure, Jaoke’s crazy. But he’s telling the truth. If there’s an evil mastermind, Jaoke will do the best to jump up his butthole and slowly take him out.” said Brutus. “BUTTHOLES!” yelled Countdown. He burst into tears of laughter. Everyone waited until he calmed down. “Anyway, if decide to take action, we’ll have to exploit him. Jaoke planted stuff in there.” said Flameslinger. “Jaoke, get in here!” yelled Brutus. The Zook walked in. “Done talking about me behind my back?” he said with a smile. “Yeah. What all did you plant in his office.” asked Kong. “First time, a bomb. Second time, cameras. Third time, microphones. We can get everything about him in my squirrel.” explained Jaoke. “KITTY!” yelled Countdown happily.

The group played through everything they had. “So the last time you talked to him, he gave you money to make the soldiers?” asked Flameslinger. “Yeah. Sadly, I lost it all gambling.” Jaoke said, with the hint that he was embarrassed. “I ONCE LOST MY WHOLE FAMILY TO GAMBLING.” yelled Countdown. “That’s nice.” said Kong. “If Clayton doesn’t get his soldiers, what’s he gonna do?” asked Shard. “Hunt me down and torture me. And then blow up your house, because he knows I’m here.” said Jaoke. Drobot continued watching the feed, and noticed that there was a time skip. “Guys, something’s wrong. The tape has been cut.” he said. Everyone looked at Jaoke. “I haven’t touched the cameras since I put them in there.” he said, trying to clear his name. “He’s clean. No way had Jaoke touched it. Clayton turned the camera off.” said Drobot, digging through the files. “We still have audio, right?” asked Kong. “Good thinking. I’ll check.” Drobot did his clickity-clack, and pulled up audio, which played from the center of the table. “Turns out, he did this three times. And the first two are him talking to someone, the third sounds worse. Almost like he’s…killing.” said Drobot. They listened to the audio. “There talking about a guy named Spike beating up another guy named Marco.” said Brutus. Flameslinger called Vice. “Hello?” said Vice. He was making pasta. “Hey, it’s Flameslinger. Do you have any details on a guy named Marco?” asked the archer. “Where’d you get this information?” Vice said in a darker, more serious tone. “It’d be best if you come over.”

Twenty minutes later, Vice arrived, and pulled up a chair at the meeting table. The group showed him there evidence. Also, he brought Rigatoni. (Mmm…) “Marco is the biggest kingpin in the Outskirts. He leads a couple of gangs, which are notorious for trying to crack into Sewer Central. Also, I noticed that it said he and the District Nine crew were at war. Perhaps they got to him?” suggested Vice. “District Nine?” asked Brutus. “A few months back, before you got here, Mayor Clayton got into a fight with a group of activists that were either Gill Grunts, Thumpbacks, Punk Shocks, Wham-Shells or Riptides. He got tired of fighting with them, so he decided to place them all in a prison-town. There were only about thirty of them, and others tried to break them free. Clayton decided to punish every Skylander that was one I mentioned previously. Now, if a Riptide shows up at our door, they are sent to the D-9.” said Vice. “That’s where Red must be.” said Jaoke. “Red? The Gill Grunt? Yeah, he’s alive, and leads the colony.” said Vice. “He’s an old friend. It only makes sense that District Nine got to Marco, because he’s one of the best fighters we’ve ever been with.” said Flameslinger. “Since he’s a friend, can you get him out?” asked Torch. “Only if we kill Clayton!” Vice laughed. “Well, we plan on doing that anyway…” Kong’s voice trailed off. “Wait, you want to kill my boss?” Vice got serious. “He’s practically a villain, and we kill pretty much every baddie we come across. It’d be better if he was dead.” said Brutus. “Oh yeah, guys, I got something.” said Drobot. He linked the video to the big screen above the table. “There are six instances where he’s killed people, and I got them all.” he said. “All of these since Jaoke came?” asked Flameslinger. Drobot nodded. “I’ll call Rider. Show him everything we have. The police will take it from there.” said Vice. He stood up, and headed for the door. Shard threw a blade, which hit the knob. “I’m afraid you can’t do that.” he said. “Why not? Its better if the police are involved.” said Vice. “No, it’s not. Let us do our thing. We’ll kill him and cover our tracks. Those are skills we’ve mastered over time.” said Flameslinger. “No. Rider can get him with the evidence.” argued Vice. “A guy like Clayton will get out of handcuffs because he has authority. If he does, his plans continues, with a minor interruption. If we kill him, everything ceases. Plus, you get a nice promotion.” said Torch.

Clayton was in a room. It was dark, creepy. He doesn’t know how he ended up here. “Who are you?! I promise, you’ll get whatever you want!” he screamed. “I want you dead, will I get that?” said an eerie voice. “You can’t kill me! I’ve got a city to lead!” yelled Clayton. The voice got closer. “We can kill you.” said the voice. Suddenly, it got a little higher. “We? You just gave up the cover!” it sounded like Flameslinger. The lights flashed on, and Flameslinger, Torch, Shard, Kong and Vice were standing in front of the hostage. “We know that you’re an awful man. Killing people. Caring for Marco, and banishing the Gillmen. For you crimes to cease, you need to die.” said Torch. He blew fire, and it was about half an inch away from Clayton, who started to heat up. “Don’t do this! I have a guy that’s working on making an army that can bring the city to it’s knees!” yelled the mayor crazily. “Actually, I lost it all in the casino.” said Jaoke using an intercom. Clayton started to melt, but very slowly. “Just kill him already. Get this over with.” said Vice. Flameslinger pulled back his bow, and killed Clayton with his signature move: the triple-shot. “Good. Rider already knows, and he’s got everything worked out. The city will know by tomorrow.” said Vice. He brushed off his hands and they made their way out.

Two days later…

“Yeah. They killed our man.” said someone over the phone. “Good. Now that Sewer Central doesn’t have its leader, and Nine has been emptied, you can continue your plan.” said another voice, in the shadows. “I need help. Most of my guys are dead, and the police are after me. How about Flade?” asked the voice, who turned out to be Marco. “No. Flade is on another mission. Just wait a couple of weeks, I should be able to get there.”

End of Chapter

Author’s Log:

Clayton is dead, and Marco’s unknown plan will continue!
Thanks for reading! Tell me who you think was talking to Marco in the comments!

Well I Guess- “…You just gave up the cover!”
---
A story.
#1322 Posted: 22:32:29 16/01/2015
Its Dune Bug...
#1323 Posted: 23:05:14 16/01/2015
Oh my god... It's Stink Bomb!!
---
#1324 Posted: 23:12:43 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
One of you may be right... or it could be someone else entirely. Any more speculation??? smilie
---
A story.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1325 Posted: 23:34:42 16/01/2015
Secret Butt Character!?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1326 Posted: 00:18:13 17/01/2015
lol zap
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#1327 Posted: 01:54:12 17/01/2015
I would LOVE if it was Stink Bomb.
---
#1328 Posted: 14:23:03 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm going to dumb it down:
Give me three passwords to different accounts, and then I'll post a chapter. smilie

Nah, just kiddin'. Three comments from three different people will earn you guys Chapter 96!
---
A story.
#1329 Posted: 14:25:50 17/01/2015
Fan-Fiction, come to meeeee!
---
#1330 Posted: 14:28:18 17/01/2015
My password is burrito94.

Just kidding. Chapter!
---
#1331 Posted: 14:29:33 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I was half tempted to log out and try burrito94...
---
A story.
#1332 Posted: 14:36:28 17/01/2015
I was half tempted to log out and try burrito94...

Lolz.
---
#1333 Posted: 14:42:25 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
You know what, I'm going to count that as four.
---
A story.
#1334 Posted: 14:45:06 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter Ninety-Six:
Mines

Two days ago, the police revealed that Mayor Clayton was a master criminal, and was killed for his actions. The news took pretty well, as most people knew there was something wrong with him. Vice has taken over the roles, and the city is doing fine. But, something before Clayton’s death was planned, and now in action: the exodus of District Nine.

Rocky arrived early to work, as he normally does. He was the only miner there, so he could work on his side job, which was keeping the D-9 people hidden and safe. “Thanks again for doing this.” Red said, walking up to Rocky. “It’s not a problem. I’ve heard stories of what Marco’s done.” said Rocky. “Any more news on Mayor Clayton?” asked Red. “All we know is that he was involved with Marco, and is dead. Some of the new guys from a place called the Highlands helped take him out.” said Rocky. He looked around, checking out everyone. “Highlands?” asked Red. “Oh, you guys didn’t get to see the news. There was a group of guys that just fought a bunch of guys in a big store area. They had to leave because of a big war.” said Rocky. “I’m from the Highlands. I fought with them. They left to go to the creator’s house about four months ago.” said Red. Rocky stared in amazement. “I wish you would have told me that before. I could really use something to bring up at Scrabble Night.” said Rocky. Boomer walked up. “Dos chicos acaban de matar a una rata gigante cerca de la espalda.” (Two guys just killed a giant rat near the back.) he said. “De Acuerdo. Gracias por los jefes.” (Ok. Thanks for the heads up.) thanked Red. “What was that? Canadian?” asked Rocky. “No, Spanish. Do you guys have a rat problem? Oh, never mind. Can you do me a favor?” asked Red. “Depends. If you want me to kill a man, I know a guy that’ll do it for a fair price…” Red laughed. “Can you go to the guys house and tell them to meet me here? And can you get the news clips? My guys will want to see them.” said Red. “Sure. I don’t know how easy it will be to get to their mansion, but I can try.” said Rocky.

The mansion was almost done. All of the rooms were finished, but the outside looked like crap. Rocky walked up, and rang the doorbell. Kong answered. “Hey, what can I help you with?” he asked. “I need to talk to a Drobot. Is he here?” Kong showed Rocky inside, and took him to the lab. “Drobot, you got a visitor.” said Kong. He walked off. “A Rocky Roll. I’ve never got to see one of you before.” said the genius. “There’s a guy named Red. I helped him and his people escape into my mine. He wants you and your friends to go see him.” said Rocky. “Sounds legit. I’ll gather everyone. You stay here.” Drobot left Rocky in the lab by himself. And like everyone else, he had to touch the biggest thing he could find. Drobot rushed in. “I told everyone. Don’t touch that.” he said. “What’s so important about it?” asked Rocky. “It is a prototype for a portal to some other dimension. I’m trying to find an Enigma.” said Drobot. “You know that’s not how it works, right?” The intercom rang. “Everyone, Drobot wants us in the lab. Something we gotta see, and it involves Red.” Flameslinger said over it.

Everyone gathered in the lab, and Rocky told them what was going on. “WHERE IS YOUR BOULDER LITTLE GUY?” yelled Countdown. “I left it at home.” said Rocky. “HE’S FUNNY. CAN WE NOT KILL HIM LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WE MEET?” asked Countdown. “You didn’t kill me.” said Kong. “THAT’S BECAUSE YOU HAD USEFUL INFORMATION AT THE TIME. IF WE HAD THE CHANCE, WE WOULD’VE MURDERED YOU BY NOW.” Rocky’s eyes widened. “Let’s go before this gets worse.” said Flameslinger. They left the house, and rode in a parade of three vehicles, and got to the mines. “We got to sneak in, because other miners are here.” said Rocky. Everyone laughed at him, because they’ve snuck into plenty of places in the past. “So where’s Red?” asked Shard. “Just keep going down that path, there’s about a hundred Gillmen down there. They headed down the path, with Rocky behind them all, for lookout. Eventually, they ended up down there. “Red!” yelled Zoo. Red showed up with Boomer and Donnie. “You guys stayed alive.” laughed Red. He looked for Dune Bug, Jade and Ghost Roaster. “Not really.” said Flameslinger. “We need to talk. Just you, me and Boomer.”

“Dune Bug killed a lot of us. Jade, Thomas, Ghost, Crusher, Zap, Wallop – the list goes on and on. Josh was also murdered by him, which made Strauss stay and die in the fire.” said Flameslinger. Red translated for Boomer. “So you say that he took the ‘throne’ from Flade? And he’s worse than Stink Bomb, Bash and Blood combined? No way.” said Red. “I wish I was kidding, but I wish even more that I killed him when I had the chance.” said Flameslinger. “He’s not dead?” asked Red. “No. He was too strong. That sword – Solomon – turned his, and our, lives around. We can’t find him. Jaoke tried, but he blocked the chip. I know he’ll find us though, and when he does, we’re all fresh meat.” said Flameslinger. “But now you have me and Boomer. And my Freedom Fighters. We can take him out together.” said Red. “I hope. I mean, he killed so many of us, like it was nothing. And a human? He has to be the first Skylander that’s killed a human, with intent.” said Flameslinger. They sat in silence, until a bunch of screaming came from outside the tent they were in.
The three rushed out, and saw Shard killing random Gillmen. About a dozen of them lay on the ground. “SHARD! STOP!” yelled Flameslinger. He shot arrows, but Shard caught them all. He chased down a Thumpback, and stabbed him with the arrows. The Giant fell to the ground, crushing two Punk Shocks. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” yelled Torch. Shard wouldn’t answer. He grabbed a Gill Grunt, and sawed him in half with the saw blade in his back. They tried to fight back, but kept getting thrown off. Shard didn’t hurt them, just pushed them back. They tried more and more, but nothing happened. He continued his psychotic rage, and then got to Donnie. He held a knife up to Donnie’s neck, but was tackled by Spike. “Boss didn’t say kill them! He just wanted Red dead!”

End of Chapter Ninety-Six

Author’s Log:

Once a killer, always a killer: Shard. And he’s apparently working with Spike, who double crossed-Marco, but triple-crossed Red. Wow. That’s deep.
Thanks for reading! Tell me what you think is going on in the comments!

Well I Guess- “…CAN WE NOT KILL HIM LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WE MEET?”
---
A story.
#1335 Posted: 15:09:38 17/01/2015
Nuuuuu Shard!
#1336 Posted: 15:55:57 17/01/2015
The title says chapter 94.
---
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#1337 Posted: 16:08:42 17/01/2015
SHARD!!!! YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR NOW, MAN...
#1338 Posted: 16:17:53 17/01/2015
Ermahgerd.
---
#1339 Posted: 16:44:23 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: 84skylanderdude
The title says chapter 94.

D'oh! Thanks for telling me that. smilie
Quote: terrafin2299
SHARD!!!! YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR NOW, MAN...

Shard was never going to be good. I was waiting for the right time for him to reveal his cover, and I thought it was now. But, you know, things change...
Quote: Fryno Forever
Ermahgerd.

Indeed.
---
A story.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1340 Posted: 16:50:32 17/01/2015
Wow

much shard
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#1341 Posted: 17:05:04 17/01/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
Wow

much shard

very back stab
#1342 Posted: 20:16:15 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey guys! An important announcement follows!

As you know, two very important events are coming: The one hundredth chapter and the one year birthday of Shelves.
I have decided to merge the two together in order to make the biggest event in Fan Fiction section history!

I've also decided that I'm going to make the one hundredth chapter COLOSSAL. Like so big, that it will take up more than three posts to fill up. I'm going to make it the biggest chapter of a story on the FanFic. section.

You see, I'm trying to make the biggest event of the year for the section, and I thought that would make it super-duper spectacular.

I finished 99 this morning, so I have officially nine days to write a massive chapter. You'll get three more chapters until the 26th, and I might try to spread them out. Please tell other users of this huge event that'll take place! Thanks!
---
A story.
#1343 Posted: 21:51:21 17/01/2015
Hey guys! An important announcement follows!

As you know, two very important events are coming: The one hundredth chapter and the one year birthday of Shelves.
I have decided to merge the two together in order to make the biggest event in Fan Fiction section history!

I've also decided that I'm going to make the one hundredth chapter COLOSSAL. Like so big, that it will take up more than three posts to fill up. I'm going to make it the biggest chapter of a story on the FanFic. section.

You see, I'm trying to make the biggest event of the year for the section, and I thought that would make it super-duper spectacular.

I finished 99 this morning, so I have officially nine days to write a massive chapter. You'll get three more chapters until the 26th, and I might try to spread them out. Please tell other users of this huge event that'll take place! Thanks!

Awesome! Can't wait!!
---
#1344 Posted: 21:56:00 17/01/2015
Well, I now have something else to look forward too!
---
#1345 Posted: 22:29:27 17/01/2015
Looking forward to it extremely.
---
#1346 Posted: 22:45:45 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Glad to see the hype!

Also, the first person to get a new reader gets a special viewing of Chapter 97 and 98, both of which are coming out in the next week. 99 will come the day before 100 is released.

If another reader gets a new reader, then they will get a special viewing of Chapter 97 only.

To add to this special contest, I will give anyone who gets a new reader details on something I'm planning for Black Hawk.

Hopefully this can help add viewers! Thanks! smilie
---
A story.
#1347 Posted: 22:51:42 17/01/2015
http://84pokedude.deviantart.c...anfic-507750032

Hopefully this'll help get more readers.
---
#1348 Posted: 23:06:22 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: 84skylanderdude
http://84pokedude.deviantart.c...anfic-507750032

Hopefully this'll help get more readers.

Hey, thanks for that! In return...

CLICK THIS! IT'S FAN-FLIPPING-TASTIC!
---
A story.
#1349 Posted: 23:15:11 17/01/2015
Glad to see the hype!

Also, the first person to get a new reader gets a special viewing of Chapter 97 and 98, both of which are coming out in the next week. 99 will come the day before 100 is released.

If another reader gets a new reader, then they will get a special viewing of Chapter 97 only.

To add to this special contest, I will give anyone who gets a new reader details on something I'm planning for Black Hawk.

Hopefully this can help add viewers! Thanks! smilie

Signature changed!
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1350 Posted: 23:19:07 17/01/2015
uttster, I posted something about it on twitter! https://twitter.com/Webkinzlover997
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
First | Previous | Page 27 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me