Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > uttster13 Presents: The Portal Masters
Page 1 of 1
uttster13 Presents: The Portal Masters [CLOSED]
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#1 Posted: 20:53:44 22/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey guys! It's me, the world famous uttster13! I'm am back to the Fan Fiction section with this new story. The Portal Masters is about a group of people chosen to have a Portal of Power by Master Eon. This team has to stop a group of Dark Portal Masters from taking over the "real" world. Each Portal Master has a certain Skylander that they can control. There are Portal Masters all over the world, but this story focuses on the United States Portal Masters. Feedback is appreciated and wanted!

(Let's hope this doesn't turn out like Tales of Skylands.smilie)
---
A story.
#2 Posted: 21:22:55 22/01/2014 | Topic Creator
uttster13 Presents: The Portal Masters:

Chapter One: A Journey to Earth

It was a nice sunny day in the Skylands. The Skylanders were walking, talking and enjoying this beautiful day. It was the first good day in a while. Bad things had happened. Some of the Skylanders have gone missing and Eon has been scrambling to find them. He has sent out many others to find the missing Skylanders, but they have come back with negative results. He tried may things, but all of his plans failed. He had only one choice to make. He had to go to Earth.

A Portal Master going to Earth is a big deal. There was only one other Portal Master that has gone to Earth, and no one knows what happened to him. Eon has to make this long journey because there are many potential Portal Masters on Earth. He will find many people to take one Skylander, and they will protect others with their special abilities.

He already has a list of humans who could wield the power of a Skylander. He will be looking for younger kids because they can learn a lot of information at a fast rate. Kids also have a wide imagination. Plus, there aren't many child labor laws in Skylands. His first target is Nathan, a fourteen year old who has fondness for comic books and fantasy related things. He is a very good choice for a Portal Master, if Eon says so himself. This kid lives in New York, so it might be hard to find him, even with magic involved.

Eon walked up to the boy. "Hello," he said with a smile. "Who are you? I hope your not some pervert. I don't want your candy," said Nathan. "No, no. I wan-" "My no-no's!" screamed the frightened kid. "Shhhh!" Eon said, "I want to offer you-" "I SAID NO CANDY!" yelled Nathan. "SILENCE!" said Eon. Eon was performing a spell that would shut the kid up and make the two disappear. "There, that's better. Now, I want you to look at this," said Eon. He was giving Nathan a book about the Skylanders and everything he needed to know. "Look, I have no clue what you are, but I need to go home," said Nathan. "I stopped time. We have all the time in the world to talk about this. I am Master Eon. I am the Chief Portal Master in the realm of Skylands. But since I'm here on Earth, you shall call me Grant Reynolds," said Eon. "What do you want me to do?" asked Nathan. "I need you to help me save Skylands and Earth. The Skylanders are in danger," said Eon.
---
A story.
sustainablspyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1648
#3 Posted: 04:21:11 24/01/2014
COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Bye everyone. After the hack thing, I'm leaving.
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#4 Posted: 04:22:52 24/01/2014
Nice! Good to see you back, uttster13! I'm likin' the storyline so far....and the humor!
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
#5 Posted: 13:56:03 24/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks BlueFox and sustainablespyro!

uttster13 Presents: The Portal Masters
Chapter 2: The Right Choices

"So, you want me to be a 'Portal Master', huh? Well I guess we have a deal!" said Nate happily. "That's great!", exclaimed Eon, "Now that you are in you must make the choice of your very own Skylander." "Hmm. How about Spiderman?" asked Nate. "What?" said Eon. "Or Batman? I love superheroes! Maybe Crash Bandicoot..." said Nate. "No! A Skylander is a hero from Skylands! It's in the name!" said Eon. "Well I don't know any of the Skylanders!" said Nate. "LOOK IN THE BOOK!" yelled Eon. "Oh. You didn't have to yell. I'm a fragile young boy," said Nate glumly.

After hours and hours of reading the biographies and history of Skylands, Nate had to choose a Skylander. "I like Trigger Happy. And Eruptor. And Chop Chop. So I'll go with Drobot," said Nate. "Your logic of choosing makes no sense whatsoever," said Eon. Now, Eon needed to find the next Portal Master on the list. It was a young girl named Sadie that lived in West Virginia.

[Eon POV]

I'm just going to skip trying to talking to her. I'll sneak into her room, and place the book somewhere. Yeah, that should work.

"What the heck is this?" asked Sadie. She was confused. There was a strange book on her dresser, and it looked like it was written in another language. The scary part was that she could understand the writing.
---
A story.
#6 Posted: 22:59:49 26/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Yeah, this isn't working out. The plot kinda fell apart. Oh well, I have one more card up sleeve before I'm done.
---
A story.
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#7 Posted: 23:39:53 26/01/2014
Quote: uttster13
uttster13 Presents: The Portal Masters:

Chapter One: A Journey to Earth

It was a nice sunny day in the Skylands. The Skylanders were walking, talking and enjoying this beautiful day. It was the first good day in a while. Bad things had happened. Some of the Skylanders have gone missing and Eon has been scrambling to find them. He has sent out many others to find the missing Skylanders, but they have come back with negative results. He tried may things, but all of his plans failed. He had only one choice to make. He had to go to Earth.

A Portal Master going to Earth is a big deal. There was only one other Portal Master that has gone to Earth, and no one knows what happened to him. Eon has to make this long journey because there are many potential Portal Masters on Earth. He will find many people to take one Skylander, and they will protect others with their special abilities.

He already has a list of humans who could wield the power of a Skylander. He will be looking for younger kids because they can learn a lot of information at a fast rate. Kids also have a wide imagination. Plus, there aren't many child labor laws in Skylands. His first target is Nathan, a fourteen year old who has fondness for comic books and fantasy related things. He is a very good choice for a Portal Master, if Eon says so himself. This kid lives in New York, so it might be hard to find him, even with magic involved.

Eon walked up to the boy. "Hello," he said with a smile. "Who are you? I hope your not some pervert. I don't want your candy," said Nathan. "No, no. I wan-" "My no-no's!" screamed the frightened kid. "Shhhh!" Eon said, "I want to offer you-" "I SAID NO CANDY!" yelled Nathan. "SILENCE!" said Eon. Eon was performing a spell that would shut the kid up and make the two disappear. "There, that's better. Now, I want you to look at this," said Eon. He was giving Nathan a book about the Skylanders and everything he needed to know. "Look, I have no clue what you are, but I need to go home," said Nathan. "I stopped time. We have all the time in the world to talk about this. I am Master Eon. I am the Chief Portal Master in the realm of Skylands. But since I'm here on Earth, you shall call me Grant Reynolds," said Eon. "What do you want me to do?" asked Nathan. "I need you to help me save Skylands and Earth. The Skylanders are in danger," said Eon.

LOL! smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me