Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
message. [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 19:15:15 19/01/2014 | Topic Creator
here are things i WON'T do in a topic here.

-give credit. it's not like trix is gonna come to my door and kill me if i don't.
-link. i want people to see what i've done.
-respond to rudeness, negativity, and pointlessness

and here's what i will do.
-take requests and make art.
- do what i want.

i'm gonna bump a topic. just remember.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#2 Posted: 19:35:11 19/01/2014
It's like I can get a mod to see this >.>
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#3 Posted: 20:47:35 19/01/2014
Doing what you want is not always the best option. If I did what I want, I'd be in jail. Rules and common courtesy are not impossible to follow and/or preform.

If users have a problem with your "art" then make them links, it's not hard, I've had to do the same due to posting images being too large. Not giving credit to original artists is pretty much insulting the artists who work to make their art. Shrinking images and adding effects or words to someone else work wouldn't be much creative art.

I'm not trying to be rude, just informational, and respectful... This topic may be deleted though.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Infinitus Gold Sparx Gems: 2207
#4 Posted: 21:15:10 19/01/2014
All I see is that our post are trying to help you, and there's no point on creating a whole thread for this. Rules are rules, laws are laws whether you like them or not. And even if you won't do this, I'm sure a mod will. It's only fair that you add a credit, think about it, you just take art from the internet add some effects and post it as if it is all yours, it's disrespectful and I'm sure all artists here who draw their own art won't like it.
---
Shadow Dragon Avatar Made By Me!
My New Art Thread!
#5 Posted: 23:03:28 19/01/2014
Well if the art truly someone's eyes or giving them health issues, it should at least have some form of a warning label on it. It's common sense that you shouldn't post anything that can cause eye irritations and such. I mean after all the last thing you want is anyone looking at your art and causing an entire country to have a seizure. And yeah people do have the option to avoid it at all costs. But there are those that review art and will look at everything and give it a review. You can't really prevent them from looking at art you know. (Pretty much the reason why some pokemon episodes were taken down).

As for the "nit picking" you said about art having characters that aren't yours, well people know what characters belong to what (Most of the time). If we were however implying that Spyro belongs to whomever made the art, then yeah I can see how that will be nit picking. But we don't say that Spyro is our character we just say the art belongs to us, and not the character. If we were making a character in our art work then we would have implied such.

Now onto the PM and public issues. Well one of us could have PMed ZapNorris about the issues. If ZapNorris wasn't such a butt to block anyone who says their thoughts of his art. And I say it publicly because whoever is reading through posts to know such a rule. As for the profit part, people do not care if it's for a profit or not. They'll still send copyright notices. Because it's still technically theft.

Though I am sorry for any possible derailing of any innocent user's topics. The point still stands.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#6 Posted: 23:57:25 19/01/2014
Well I guess.

But if He were to have blocked both mods. Then I would have to go to the admin. Which most likely result in nothing getting done. Which would cause more issues.

Yeah I suppose that is true. Though there's still a chance. We just are not sure if either of us would land on that chance and get into issues. We just try to prevent it.
---
icon from Empoh
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7379
#7 Posted: 16:22:37 20/01/2014
Quote: ZapNorris

-give credit. it's not like trix is gonna come to my door and kill me if i don't.

- do what i want.

Obviously you didn't read my post in the Zappatars topic(or you did, but chose to ignore it.)
2nd time I have had to post something like this because of your actions. This is my last post related to this without taking action. But, if you do anything else related to this(e.g. rude to other users, not giving credit, not linking when asked) then that's when I stop being lenient and take action(More than just editing and asking). Your choice Zap.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#8 Posted: 16:56:47 20/01/2014
Quote: ZapNorris

- do what i want.

-She won't come to your house and kill you, but you could be arrested
-I heard people have hurt their eyesight from your avis, at least spoiler it
-Aren't you holding a grudge from years ago? That isn't healthy
-Ok, as long as you give credit
-As SpyroD said, "If I did what I wanted to, I'd be in jail" or something like that
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me