Forum

Poll

Favourite Year of the Dragon boss?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 6
1 2 3 4 5 6
Enchanted Starstrike out now [CLOSED]
longsh0t Yellow Sparx Gems: 1293
#251 Posted: 15:59:46 25/03/2014
Walmart in Tacoma, WA had a few of them this morning.
---
E . · '/· . F
Your Tears Fuel Me
Trading Card List
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#252 Posted: 19:58:27 25/03/2014
Quote: SlayerX11
Quote: Eggers
Went looking to see if they had any Easter packages yet around here. At the Wal mart in Harrisburg I found only one lone ESS.


Harrisburg oh how i miss PA. smilie Wish i wasnt working 83hrs a week i so want to go there for vacation.



lol It's a nice place around here. You'll have to let me know if you come by this way someday and maybe we can meet somewhere. I'd love to be able to actually sit and talk to someone about Skylanders besides my brother in law. And seeing as how it appears that you're a skylander family, that gives me more people to talk to lol smilie
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
thunder1648 Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#253 Posted: 20:07:53 25/03/2014
Had a really productive lunch break. Was able to find Enchanted Star Strike at Wally World, Nitro Freeze blade at Target and All three Springtime Egg Figures at Toy R Us. All found in Midland, TX. Only saw like one of the ESS left and no more Nitro's left. Toys R Us opened a new box from back when I asked about them, So plenty of them.
vinzclortho37 Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#254 Posted: 14:35:27 28/03/2014
Quote: GamerDrone
I picked one up in Newnan and I've seen it in the PTC and Fayetteville Wal-Marts. So, I'm thinking it is in the other metro ATL Wal-Marts.


Got a PM that both Walmarts in Dalton had her.

I guess the Roswell/Marietta Walmarts are still lacking, according to a previous poster and my looking through the location near Shallowford Road (its been a while since I lived out there so I can't remember which road it is on exactly). In addition, I can confirm that the Alpharetta/Milton Walmarts don't have her (Highway 9 and Windward Parkway locations), and the only Walmart near me - Howell Mill Road in Midtown Atlanta - doesn't have her either.

I'm not the least bit surprised that my Walmart - Howell Mill - doesn't have her. I have been Skylander hunting all over the Southeast U.S. since Day One with Spyro's Adventure and it is literally the worst Walmart I have ever visited. Think about those words: The Worst Walmart I Have Ever Visited. And not just when it comes to Skylanders. The produce and fresh food is always gross, none of the shelves - retail nor food - are ever stocked and the semi-underground, always dark parking lot may as well have a sign that says "Hey - Come get stabbed and murdered here!" The employees - everyone from the cashiers to the associates to the stockroom to the managers - are complete idiots; the very bottom rung of humanity. The entire store is always a huge mess and the worst part is that no matter what time, no matter what day, the entire building and parking structure smells like a sulfur barbecue bacon fart in a paper mill. It literally brings tears to the eyes when you open your car door. I knew this Walmart was going to be a bad one before I ever even entered the building for the first time - I saw some guy in the parking lot with a very bloody nose puke up what looked like a half-digested Taco Bell Grande Meal all over the place before calmly getting into his car and driving away.

The ONLY thing I miss about living in the suburbs is the quality of the Walmarts outside city limits.
---
Skylanders Plugs!
Pics coming soon!
Matteomax Hunter Gems: 4648
#255 Posted: 15:36:58 28/03/2014
As everyone says; Walmart is filled to the brim with screwed up people.
DarkBigDog Blue Sparx Gems: 785
#256 Posted: 17:12:46 28/03/2014
For those in the Virginia Chesapeake area, the Walmart in HarborView was filled to the brim of Enchanted Star Strike (got my 1 copy). They also had some of the previous wave including Phantom Cinder, etc. They had the Easter versions of Fryno as well as Punk Shock. No Hot Dog.

Gamespot at Harborview also had the Easter Version but were very limited.

Good Luck.
---
Only getting new characters this time. No more reposes!
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3460
#257 Posted: 18:10:22 28/03/2014
Quote: vinzclortho37
Quote: GamerDrone
I picked one up in Newnan and I've seen it in the PTC and Fayetteville Wal-Marts. So, I'm thinking it is in the other metro ATL Wal-Marts.


Got a PM that both Walmarts in Dalton had her.

I guess the Roswell/Marietta Walmarts are still lacking, according to a previous poster and my looking through the location near Shallowford Road (its been a while since I lived out there so I can't remember which road it is on exactly). In addition, I can confirm that the Alpharetta/Milton Walmarts don't have her (Highway 9 and Windward Parkway locations), and the only Walmart near me - Howell Mill Road in Midtown Atlanta - doesn't have her either.

I'm not the least bit surprised that my Walmart - Howell Mill - doesn't have her. I have been Skylander hunting all over the Southeast U.S. since Day One with Spyro's Adventure and it is literally the worst Walmart I have ever visited. Think about those words: The Worst Walmart I Have Ever Visited. And not just when it comes to Skylanders. The produce and fresh food is always gross, none of the shelves - retail nor food - are ever stocked and the semi-underground, always dark parking lot may as well have a sign that says "Hey - Come get stabbed and murdered here!" The employees - everyone from the cashiers to the associates to the stockroom to the managers - are complete idiots; the very bottom rung of humanity. The entire store is always a huge mess and the worst part is that no matter what time, no matter what day, the entire building and parking structure smells like a sulfur barbecue bacon fart in a paper mill. It literally brings tears to the eyes when you open your car door. I knew this Walmart was going to be a bad one before I ever even entered the building for the first time - I saw some guy in the parking lot with a very bloody nose puke up what looked like a half-digested Taco Bell Grande Meal all over the place before calmly getting into his car and driving away.

The ONLY thing I miss about living in the suburbs is the quality of the Walmarts outside city limits.


Your post sounds like the backstory to a horror film. lol
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#258 Posted: 20:10:21 28/03/2014
So is Enchanted SS a chase variant now because she's STILL not on the website.
shadowfox Emerald Sparx Gems: 4270
#259 Posted: 20:31:32 28/03/2014
walmart just isnt very accurate, non chase
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4009
#260 Posted: 22:19:14 28/03/2014
Quote: Hexin_Wishes
So is Enchanted SS a chase variant now because she's STILL not on the website.


Not the definition of a chase variant. A chase variant is a variant that isn't a standard part of a case assortment (one that is inserted randomly). Enchanted Star Strike comes in cases dedicated to just her. It means it is not a standard part of a case assortment. Harder to find doesn't qualify it, that would be a "rare variant" or "hard to find variant". And honestly, she doesn't qualify for that either - at least not yet.

"Chase variant" is also not something that is specific to Skylanders.
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#261 Posted: 22:28:48 28/03/2014
Enchanted Star Strike is definitely not a chase variant. That term is used for non-advertised "surprise" type variants ... not the ones that we know about in advance and are store-exclusive in-game variants.
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
Kung Fu Man Gold Sparx Gems: 2120
#262 Posted: 04:05:13 29/03/2014
Have these been shelfwarming at anyone else's store? Up here the only ones that sold were the one I got for myself and those I've pointed out to customers to let them know "Btw, this is limited edition".

And yeah, we only got 1 box of the buggers, though between Jolly Bumble Blast (which we also got one box of only) and Enchanted Hoot Loop (which we got a small army of)...yeah.
gta1134 Blue Sparx Gems: 628
#263 Posted: 06:24:17 29/03/2014
Seems like there is somewhere between 6 and 10 of them hanging around my store as well. With the easter figures and the other wave dropping at the same time interest seems low in my area (don't try and find a hot dog though someone will bite your hand for that dude)
---
Have an extra boomer and punch pop fizz that are opened and a darklight crypt that is still sealed for trade.
Kung Fu Man Gold Sparx Gems: 2120
#264 Posted: 06:35:49 29/03/2014
Indeed, notice the same here: Hot Dogs and Punk Shocks got cleaned out *utterly*. The variants, in general, seem to be the most ignored this time, hm.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:36:34 29/03/2014 by Kung Fu Man
Matteomax Hunter Gems: 4648
#265 Posted: 14:04:30 29/03/2014
Quote: Kung Fu Man
Indeed, notice the same here: Hot Dogs and Punk Shocks got cleaned out *utterly*. The variants, in general, seem to be the most ignored this time, hm.



Activision needs to slow the variant game down a bit. They should seriously make variants that have different movesets in the game.
nocturnalnathan Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#266 Posted: 20:03:38 29/03/2014
Quote: Kung Fu Man
Have these been shelfwarming at anyone else's store?


I wouldn't know how many are left since I've made it a point to not go back into a Walmart ever since I got the last figures I needed from there. I don't mean to make a generalization for every Walmart in existence, but at least at the few Walmarts in my area have about the worst employees I've ever seen. No respect, interest, or even knowledge about what they're even doing. I'm not looking forward to the next time I have to deal with their customer service for the next Walmart exclusive Skylander I need.
---
"Chicks dig giant robots"
vinzclortho37 Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#267 Posted: 00:14:10 31/03/2014
Quote: nocturnalnathan
Quote: Kung Fu Man
Have these been shelfwarming at anyone else's store?


I wouldn't know how many are left since I've made it a point to not go back into a Walmart ever since I got the last figures I needed from there. I don't mean to make a generalization for every Walmart in existence, but at least at the few Walmarts in my area have about the worst employees I've ever seen. No respect, interest, or even knowledge about what they're even doing. I'm not looking forward to the next time I have to deal with their customer service for the next Walmart exclusive Skylander I need.


I won't generalize about Walmarts, either. Luckily, I live close to the worst one out there.

Ended up making the trip to the suburbs this weekend, where ESS was widely available. 170/174 now - bring on the last four!
---
Skylanders Plugs!
Pics coming soon!
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#268 Posted: 22:56:42 31/03/2014
Quote: defpally
Quote: Hexin_Wishes
So is Enchanted SS a chase variant now because she's STILL not on the website.


Not the definition of a chase variant. A chase variant is a variant that isn't a standard part of a case assortment (one that is inserted randomly). Enchanted Star Strike comes in cases dedicated to just her. It means it is not a standard part of a case assortment. Harder to find doesn't qualify it, that would be a "rare variant" or "hard to find variant". And honestly, she doesn't qualify for that either - at least not yet.

"Chase variant" is also not something that is specific to Skylanders.


It was a joke referencing the fact she still isn't online unlike MHD or EHL when they were coming out/out.

Yeah, and neither is an "in-game variant" exclusive to Skylanders.
Sboy13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2477
#269 Posted: 21:28:08 01/04/2014
I think the Walmart in Utica, NY has her now. I'm not sure if it actually was her, because I just passed by the section, but the package was purple, said Lightcore and it looked like it said Enchanted, so I'm betting it was. I'm not sure how many they had.
---
Purple dragon.
fuzzbutt Green Sparx Gems: 101
#270 Posted: 00:43:03 02/04/2014
A lot of the Walmarts in the Dallas area seem to have them now.

I've seen them at both Denton stores, Mesquite, Seagoville, and Garland in the last week.
Retracot Green Sparx Gems: 256
#271 Posted: 03:17:54 05/04/2014
She's up on walmart's site.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Skyl...versal/29390244
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#272 Posted: 03:35:04 05/04/2014
I saw that earlier! FINALLY! I'm almost done with this era of figures I want. I've only got Jade Fie Kraken to worry about now (I might pick up a Scratch and Punk Shock along the way though).
First | Previous | Page 6 of 6
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me