Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders - The Distant Planet!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Skylanders - The Distant Planet! [CLOSED]
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#51 Posted: 15:54:32 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mordin seems like a good name to me! I'll write the next chapter either later today or tomorrow.
---
Bring the Fanta
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#52 Posted: 15:57:37 01/03/2014
No problem smilie.

I have WAY more names for ye if you want later on?
#53 Posted: 23:13:44 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
You can suggest names if you want (for male and female characters). They won't all be Portal Masters, but I'll try to include characters with their names!

Also, I'll begin working on the next chapter now.
---
Bring the Fanta
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#54 Posted: 23:28:23 01/03/2014
K. Alejandro.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#55 Posted: 00:07:25 02/03/2014 | Topic Creator

Chapter 17: Spirit!

Drobot flew over to Shala, Charlotte, Zook and Whirlwind.
"Drobot! Wassup?" Zook asked. "Haven't seen you in forever! And by forever, I mean a few hours or so."
"Yes, it has been some time, I guess." Drobot replied. He looked at Shala. "Are you also a Portal Master?"
"Yeah. I'm Shala. Nice to meet you!" Shala introduced.
"Indeed." Drobot replied. He looked at Charlotte. "I believe Kate mentioned that your name was Charlotte, correct?"
"Oh, yeah." Charlotte replied. "If you haven't guessed already, I'm also a Portal Master."
"So Drobot, where's the Portal Master who freed you?" Whirlwind asked.
"Unknown. Along with Spyro." Drobot replied.
"Yeah, they were captured by this freak earlier." Charlotte commented.
"Weird." Shala replied. "So why are you out here on your own?"
"I was just out for a walk when I noticed you guys." Drobot replied. "I can take you back to our base of operations if you wish."
"I think that would be preferable." Whirlwind commented.
"We shall leave then." Drobot commented, leading the way.
The others followed.

"Can I really trust that Umbra person?" Drobot thought. "If what he said was true, then I may need to be extra cautious..."

---

A 16 year old boy sat in the park in New York. His name was Mordin.
He wore a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and wore a gold chain around his neck. He also had spiky light brown hair.
"Man, what's taking them so long?" he complained. "Wait... I didn't get the time and date wrong again, did I?"
He quickly stood up and put his hands against his face.
"That must be it! Damn! How could I do that again?!" he complained, dropping onto the floor.
"What are you doing?"

A 16 year old girl approached him. She had long ginger hair.
She wore a blue dress and a white hoodie. He was also carrying a white bag.
Her name was Alice.

"Oh, Alice." Mordin replied, standing up quickly. "I wasn't panicking because I thought I got the wrong time and date again or anything."
He then tried to fake a laugh.
"Liar..." Alice thought.
"Oh hey, where's Shala?" Mordin asked.
"That's why I'm late." Alice replied. "I tried calling her, but she didn't answer her phone. So I checked at her house, and she's not there."
"So... she's missing?" Mordin asked.
"Well I thought she was already here and just had her phone switched off or something." Alice replied.
"Well I haven't seen her." Mordin replied. "If I had, then I wouldn't have been panic... I mean striking a dramatic pose."
"Right..." Alice replied, awkwardly staring at him.
Mordin thought. "You think it might have something to do with those weird shooting stars yesterday? She seemed interested in those."
"Well it's not like seeing something fall from the sky could send her out of the area or anything, so I doubt it." Alice replied. "That would just be odd."
"Speaking of odd, how come this place is practically empty?" Mordin asked.
Alice thought. "Good question..."

---

Hugo, Flynn and Cali were speaking with a blue fairy. Her name was Persephone.
The base of the Core of Light and two stone golems had returned to the Ruins, along with the flow of wind, thanks to the Eternal Air Source.
"And therefore with the return of the Eternal Air Source, the powers of the fairies have their powers back too." Hugo concluded.
"Strange theory indeed." Persephone commented. "But great idea it was!"
"If that's true, then maybe the idea that Eon is still alive might not be a terrible theory." Flynn commented.
"Come on genius." Cali commented. "Eon was wiped out in the explosion. There's no way he could have survived."
"I'm telling you I saw him though!" Flynn cried. "While flying back here, I saw his head floating in the sky!"
"Flynn may actually be right." Hugo commented.
"He is?" Cali asked in confusion.
"I am?" Flynn asked in confusion, immediately after Cali.
"If the Skylanders survived, and were sent to Earth..." Hugo commented. "Then it may be possible that Eon was transformed into a spirit, and the return of the Eternal Air Source has returned him to Skylands!"
"Excellent idea it is!" Persephone said. "Possible it may be!"
"Okay, someone needs to teach you how to talk properly." Flynn complained. "Not it!"
"Either way, I'll contact the Portal Masters on Earth, and try to locate the next Eternal Source." Hugo said, walking off. "I'll also see what they think of this idea."

Flynn looked at Cali and smiled. "Now who's the idiot?"
"Still you." Cali replied, walking off.
"Exactly." Flynn commented. "Wait, what?"

---

"Greetings Portal Master! I am Eon!" Eon's voice echoed, as his head floated through the Sky. "And I need to tell you something. Near your location, in some trees, you shall find a Skylander! If you find him, then then next step of your journey shall be revealed. Your friend Shala is already ahead in the journey, and is awaiting you. Good luck, Mordin!"

~~~

Mordin awoke. He was sitting on the park bench. Alice was sitting next to him, on her phone, trying to contact Shala.
"Still no use." Alice replied, putting her phone in her bag. "Oh, you're awake."
"I just had the strangest dream." Mordin replied. "This old dude in the sky told me that I'm on a journey, and that there's a Skylander in some nearby trees, and that Shala's ahead of me in the journey.. He also called me a Portal Master."
"Have you been playing that new Skylanders game all night again?" Alice asked.
"No. Okay, maybe." Mordin replied. "But this could be a sign! We need to find that Skylander in the trees!"
Mordin stood up quickly and ran across the park, into a group of trees.
"This is stupid..." Alice sighed, running after Mordin.

Alice caught up with Mordin. He was standing there, staring ahead.
"Hey, come on. This is stupi..." Alice started.
She then noticed what Mordin was staring at. A statue of an elf archer.
That was Flameslinger.
What was even stranger was that both the statue and Mordin's hands were glowing.
Mordin raised his hands, and they began glowing brighter.

The statue glowed brighter and Flameslinger then broke free.
"Let the Flames Begin!" Flameslinger cried.

Mordin looked at Alice and smiled. "And you said it was stupid."
Flameslinger bowed. "Greetings Portal Master. My name is Flameslinger. I am currently second in command of the Fire Skylander Army."
"Awesome!" Mordin cheered. "That dream with the old man in the Sky was real!"
"Was the man's name Eon?" Flameslinger asked.
"Yeah, I think he said something like that..." Mordin replied.
"That means he is alive!" Flameslinger said, with a sigh of relief. "So the plan shall continue as planned."
"Plan?" Alice asked.
Flameslinger nodded. "I cannot go into much detail just yet, but what I do know is that we must head over to London."
"Uh... How?" Mordin asked.
Flameslinger thought. "Maybe there's an Air Skylander nearby?"

To Be Continued...

Another question! Who's side shall the next chapter be on?
Umbra and Chop Chop? Mordin, Alice and Flameslinger? Or everyone in London (Shala, Charlotte, Kate, Hannah, Lucy, Steve, Drobot, Whirlwind and Zook)?
Regardless of who's chosen, Sophie, Stealth Elf and Mike SHOULD appear (if possible).
Post in the comments!
---
Bring the Fanta
#56 Posted: 00:14:40 02/03/2014
Everyone in London.
---
#57 Posted: 22:01:57 06/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the wait. Been busy with mock exams.

Chapter 18: Water

Kate, Lucy, Hannah and Charlotte were sitting down, talking.
Steve and Zook sat by the door drinking Coke Zero.
Drobot and Whirlwind were looking at the Air Symbol on Shala's hand.
"I must say, this is very unusual." Drobot commented. "When did you say this first appeared?"
"After we recovered that Air source thing and were sent back to here." Shala replied.
"Strange though..." Drobot commented. "The Portal should have only brought the Skylanders to Skylands, and shouldn't have went off on it's own."
"Maybe whoever stole it modified it?" Whirlwind suggested.
"High probability of you being correct." Drobot replied. "They may have thought it could get rid of the Portal Masters, but luckily they didn't seem to be good with technology."
"So... the Symbol?" Shala asked, trying to shift conversation back to it.
"Right. I shall contact Hugo right away to see what he thinks." Drobot replied, walking over to the laptop.
"Hey, Whirlwind." Shala asked. "How many Portal Masters do you think there are on this Planet?"
"No clue." Whirlwind replied. "Why'd you ask?"
"Oh, it's nothing..." Shala replied, beginning to think.

---

Sophie and Stealth Elf walked around London.
"Man, that flight was long and boring." Sophie complained.
"We got off that flight almost an hour ago. Why are you still complaining?" Stealth Elf asked.
"In case anyone was tuning in now, and didn't know that we were off the plane until now." Sophie replied.
"What?" Stealth Elf asked. "Nevermind. Where should we be heading, anyway?"
Sophie thought. "Find the Portal Masters nearby?"
"Good start, I guess." Stealth Elf replied.
"Hey, what's that?" Sophie asked, pointing at a statue of Gill Grunt.
"Gill Grunt!" Stealth Elf replied. "Quickly. Free him."
Sophie nodded and raised her hands.

The statue began glowing and Gill Grunt broke free.
"Fear the Fish!" Gill Grunt remarked.

---

Everyone was crowded around the laptop and were talking to Hugo.
"Gather the chosen eight. At the cave of the world, all will be revealed." Hugo replied. "At least, that's what I think it translated into."
"So you're suggesting that the Portal Masters are the chosen eight?" Lucy asked.
"Yes. My guess would be that each Portal Master is set to a specific element, and should be able to help us recover the Eternal Sources." Hugo replied.
"Then that would mean there are eight Portal Masters to find." Shala commented.
"Correct. And so far, we know of four." Hugo replied. "The two there, Shala and Charlotte, Dan, and Umbra."
"We currently know of Shala being the Air one." Drobot commented. "Which is next?"
"I have located the Water Element, but we need to find a container for it first." Hugo replied. "I'll keep looking to try to find one. In the meantime, find a Water Skylander. I'll catch up with you soon."
The call ended.

"Well, we should start looking." Whirlwind said. "We'll split into two groups, I think is best."
"Agreed." Drobot said. "For now, we should leave the groups as Shala and Whirlwind, and Charlotte and Zook. The rest of us shall remain here to think of a plan."
"Sounds like a plan." Shala commented.
"But why are we staying here?" Kate complained, quickly standing up.
"Because you aren't Portal Masters, so cannot free the Skylanders should you find them." Drobot replied.
"Fair point." Kate replied, sitting back down.
"Actually, I should probably get back home." Hannah said. "My parents are probably wondering where I am."
"Yeah, that's a good point." Kate commented. "I should head back too."
"Fair point. I should go too." Steve added.
"Alright, if that's what you wish." Drobot commented.
"Then we'll be heading out then." Charlotte said. "See ya."
Everyone left the house, except Drobot and Lucy.

"Don't you need to head back home too?" Drobot asked her."
"I live on my own, actually." Lucy replied. "So it doesn't matter when I head back."
"Don't you have any family to stay with?" Drobot asked.
"Well, yeah. But we're not exactly close." Lucy replied. "But enough of that. We need to think of a plan, right?"
---
Bring the Fanta
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:49:25 09/03/2014 by TheSpyrofan12
#58 Posted: 19:49:46 09/03/2014 | Topic Creator
---

Sophie, Stealth Elf and Gill Grunt were sat on a bench.
"Well, that's definitely strange. You sure we can trust this Umbra person?" Gill Grunt asked.
"Yes. We can." Stealth Elf replied. "Just take my word for it."
"Alright then..." Gill Grunt said. "But either way, where are these other Portal Masters?" Gill Grunt asked.
"Good question." Sophie replied. "We should probably look around for them."
"Wait. I sense something." Stealth Elf commented. "Portal Masters and Skylanders in the area."
"Yeah, us." Gill Grunt replied.
"Other than us, genius." Stealth Elf sighed.
"Who is it?" Sophie asked.
"No idea." Stealth Elf replied. "Let's approach them."
Stealth Elf ran off. Sophie and Gill Grunt followed.

Shala and Whirlwind were walking around the nearby area.
"Think we'll find anything?" Shala asked.
"I'm pretty sure I saw something in this area as we flew by earlier." Whirlwind replied. "I'm almost certain."
Sophie, Stealth Elf and Gill Grunt ran over.
"Ah, Whirlwind." Stealth Elf greeted. "Good to see you again."
"You too Stealth Elf." Whirlwind replied. "And you, Gill Grunt."
"So is this girl another Portal Master?" Gill Grunt asked.
"Yeah, I'm Shala." Shala replied.
"I'm Sophie. Nice to meet you." Sophie greeted.
"Meeting up with you three has made things significantly easier." Shala commented. "We were actually looking for a Water Skylander."
"I feel special." Gill Grunt commented.
"Why's that?" Sophie asked.
"We can explain on the way back." Whirlwind replied. "We have a base not too far from here."

Suddenly, an energy orb shot out at them.
The five dodged in time.
"Who's there?!" Shala called out.
"Nice to see you too." Amicus replied, standing on a nearby roof. "I'm Amicus."
"I heard about you from Zook!" Whirlwind called out. "You attacked Spyro and that other Portal Master, didn't you?"
"Yes, that was me." Amicus replied. "But that was merely a distraction. I have sent them far away, but I have no doubt that someone will find them soon. That, however gave me enough time to plan my next move."
"So what do you want with us?" Gill Grunt cried.
"With the Portal Master of Air awakened, I had to act quick." Amicus replied. "I can sense that the other girl from earlier was not the Water one, but there's a chance that this one is."
He pointed at Sophie.
"Me?" Sophie asked in confusion.
Amicus nodded. "I must prevent you from reaching the Portal at all costs."

Amicus threw another energy orb at them. He aimed for Sophie.
Out of nowhere, Chop Chop jumped out and deflected the orb with his shield.
Umbra then jumped out. "You okay?"
"Uh... Yeah." Sophie replied.
"Then you guys get outta here." Umbra replied. "We can handle the rest."
"Shall I assist?" Stealth Elf asked.
"No. Just get that girl to safety." Umbra replied.
"Let's go." Shala said, looking at Sophie.
"Right." Sophie replied, nodding.
Sophie, Shala, Whirlwind, Gill Grunt and Stealth Elf ran off.

"I didn't realise that one of Kaos's minions were here." Umbra commented.
"I'd prefer to be called a partner, if anything." Amicus replied. "Sure, I'm working for him. But I have just as much power as he does. Perhaps even more."
"Then why work for him?" Umbra asked. "You could simply defeat him and take his place."
"If only things were that simple." Amicus replied, firing another orb of energy.
Umbra countered it with a black orb of energy.

---

Charlotte and Zook walked around.
"Hey! There's a Skylander!" Zook commented, pointing at a statue.
It was a statue of a black griffin stood there. It was Sonic Boom.
"Alright then." Charlotte said, approaching it and raising her hand.
The statue began glowing and Sonic Boom broke free.
"Full Scream Ahead!" Sonic Boom cried.

To Be Continued...

Next part will be of the new characters (Mordin, Alice and Flameslinger.)

Was also over the character limit again.
---
Bring the Fanta
#59 Posted: 20:27:00 09/03/2014
This is a really good story.
---
#60 Posted: 20:47:04 10/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks!

Chapter 19: Ice Cold Puns

Mordin and Flameslinger stood by the statue of a blue turtle. It was Warnado.
"Finally found one." Mordin said. "This is Air, right?"
Flameslinger nodded. "Yes. He is Warnado."
"Then let's free him." Mordin said, raising his hands.
Both his hands and the statue began glowing.
Warnado then broke free.
"For the Wind!" Warnado cheered.

Alice caught up with them. "Could you slow down for a second? It's tough to keep up."
"Flameslinger, what's going on?" Warnado asked. "Could you explain?"
"I'll explain later. First we must head to London." Flameslinger replied.
"Carry you three to London? That'll be tough, but manageable." Warnado replied. "Hop on my back."
Flameslinger and Mordin climbed onto Warnado's back.
Alice thought about it, then climbed on his back too.
"Let's go!" Warnado cheered.
"Where and what is London!" Warnado then cheered.

---

Chop Chop jumped up and slashed the energy orbs which Amicus was throwing.
"Something I find odd." Umbra commented, thowing some smoke bombs. "You're name is Latin for 'A friend'. That's a little ironic, don't you think. You don't seem like anyone's friend."
Amicus jumped out of the way before the bombs exploded and threw some electricity. "That's the point. It's to be used as a trick."
"Considering both times you've shown yourself, you attacked people, then the trick seems pointless." Umbra replied, creating an energy barrier around himself.
Chop Chop looked at Umbra. "I didn't know you could do that."
"Technology is wonderful." Umbra replied, firing more dark energy orbs.
"Enough! This is a waste of time." Amicus said, turning around.
"Running away?" Umbra asked. "Too afraid that you might get hurt?"
"No." Amicus replied. "I'm afraid that you might get hurt."

Suddenly, from behind, a beam of energy was shot at Umbra and Chop Chop.
Chop Chop quickly deflected it with his shield. "Another attacker?"
"So you were never working on your own." Umbra commented. "I should have known. But in fact, I sorta did."
"You are far from discovering the truth." Amicus replied. "I shall let you live... for now. But be warned. Get in my way again, and I'll show no mercy."
"I was about to say the same to you." Umbra commented.
"Whatever." Amicus replied, before disappearing.

"Considering that there's another, does that mean..." Chop Chop began.
"Yes, I'm afraid so." Umbra quickly replied. "Which means there is no time to lose. If what was said earlier is true, they'll be attacking the Portal Masters."
"You sure we shouldn't reveal the real reason you're here to them?" Chop Chop asked.
"No, we mustn't risk it." Umbra replied. "I only told Spyro, Drobot and Dan the truth as I feel like it would be useful to have them on our side. If I tell anyone else, word may spread, which could lead to Amicus and his ally to finding out too."
"That's true..." Chop Chop replied.
"For now, we shall head back to the base." Umbra commented. "I have no doubt that Dan and Spyro shall be found soon."

---

Warnado flew across the ocean. There was a terrible storm.
"I feel like we are incredibly off course." Warnado commented. "I'm beginning to see ice in the distance. I may have to land there if things get any worse."
"That may not be a bad idea." Flameslinger commented. "Let's land."
"Man, and I didn't bring a coat." Mordin complained, as Warnado landed.

Everyone got off Warnado's back and looked around.
Ice and Snow everywhere.
"Where are we?" Mordin asked.
"I think this is Antarctica." Alice replied.
"Then we travelled far..." Mordin said. "In the wrong direction."
"It happens..." Warnado replied, slightly embarrassed. "It's new areas. Can't blame me."
"Nobody was." Flameslinger replied. "Hey, what's that?"
He pointed at three things in the distance.
One was a statue. The other two appeared to be blocks of ice.

The four approached them.
A statue of an ice Yeti was there. It was Slam Bam.
Frozen in blocks of ice, were Dan and Spyro.
Mordin raised his hands, and Slam Bam's statue began glowing.
Slam Bam then broke free.
"Armed and Dangerous!" Slam Bam announced.

"Hey Slam!" Warnado said. "Cold enough for ya?"
"Nice to see you too." Slam Bam replied.
"Why's that boy and Spyro frozen in the ice?" Alice asked.
"No idea, but I'm gonna free them." Flameslinger replied, using his flames to defrost them.

"Argh! That's cold!" Dan announced, as he and Spyro thawed out.
"Thawing out that quickly would normally kill someone." Spyro commented. "Be careful, whoever did that."
"It was me." Flameslinger replied. "And how did you get here?"
"We were attacked, and this guy teleported us here, or something." Spyro replied. "Where are we, anyway?"
"Antarctica, I think." Alice replied.
"That explains the coldness." Dan replied.
"So, are you another Portal Master?" Mordin asked.
"Yeah, I'm Dan." Dan replied. "Nice to meet you."
"I'm Mordin, another Portal Master." Mordin greeted. "Great to meet ya."
"And I'm Alice. I'm not a Portal Master though." Alice replied. "It's ice to meet you."

Everyone stared at Alice.
"Did you just..." Dan commented.
"That was the worst pun imaginable..." Mordin complained.
"Actually, it was pretty smart." Dan replied.
"Thank you." Alice replied, with a smile.
"It's not smart." Mordin said.
"Hey, everybody chill out." Slam Bam announced.
"Seriously?!" Mordin cried.
"Hey dude. That's not cool." Spyro commented.
"I'm going to ignore you guys now." Mordin replied, turning away.
"Hey, quit giving us the cold shoulder." Dan said.
Mordin facepalmed.
"I can't think of any puns, so I'm just gonna build a snowman while you guys sort this out..." Warnado commented.

"Puns aside, what should we do?" Spyro asked.
"We were supposed to be heading for London." Flameslinger replied.
"Not my fault!" Warnado called out, building a snowman.
"That's where we were." Dan replied. "But considering where we are, wouldn't it be smarter to go somewhere closer first?"
"Why's that?" Flameslinger asked.
"Maybe there would be Skylanders to find in nearby countries?" Alice suggested.
"Bingo." Dan replied.
"That makes sense, actually." Spyro commented. "Where would be the best place to go?"
"Considering the location, Australia would be our best bet." Alice commented.
"Seems like a plan, actually." Flameslinger commented.

Slam Bam approached Warnado.
Warnado had built a snow Eon.
"Man, that's cool." Slam Bam commented. "No pun intended."
"I'm not listening!" Mordin cried out.
Everyone (except Mordin) approached the two.
"You guys ready to go?" Dan asked.
"Yeah, I'm ready. But I can't carry you all." Warnado said. "At most, I can carry three."
"Don't worry, I can fly too." Spyro reminded.
"Hey Mordin! We're heading to Australia now. You coming?" Alice called out.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." Mordin replied, walking over.

To Be Continued...

This chapter is snow joke. Take it seriously.
---
Bring the Fanta
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:00:35 11/03/2014 by TheSpyrofan12
#61 Posted: 21:47:59 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
And now...

Chapter 20: Plan

Charlotte, Zook and Sonic Boom arrived back at Dan's house.
"Welcome back. Did you succeed in the mission?" Drobot asked.
"We found Sonic Boom, so no. We didn't find any Water Elements." Charlotte replied.
"Well, at least you found a Skylander." Lucy commented.
"That's true." Charlotte replied.
"They explained the situation to me earlier." Sonic Boom commented. "It seems confusing."
"Either way, we have a plan thought out. We can explain once Shala and Whirlwind return." Drobot commented.

Shala, Whirlwind, Sophie, Stealth Elf and Gill Grunt ran into the house.
"New guests?" Lucy asked.
"Yeah, this is Sophie." Shala said. "She's a Portal Master from Australia."
"And I see you found a Water Skylander." Drobot commented. "Good."
"So I'm important? Yay!" Gill Grunt cheered.
"Since you're all here, let's explain the plan." Lucy said. "Drobot, would you like to begin?"
Drobot nodded.

"We've concluded that the Symbol on Shala's hand is to mark the fact that that Portal Master is associated with that Element. As such, they can provide Skylanders of that Element with more power." Drobot began. "Because of this, whenever Hugo finds the location of another Eternal Source, we must find the Portal Master associated with that Element, along with at least one Skylander from that Element. Meaning Water is our next step."
"If we can get the Portal Masters to return to Skylands to collect the Eternal Sources, then it should help Skylands restore quicker." Lucy added.
"So how do we find out who the Water Portal Master is?" Charlotte asked.
"We were attacked when we found Sophie, Stealth Elf and Gill Grunt." Shala commented. "The person said that Sophie could be related to the Water Portal Master. At least, that's what I think he meant."
"What was his name?" Drobot quickly asked.
"Amicus, I think." Shala replied.
"How do we know we can trust this information?" Lucy asked.
"When me and Shala found the Portal earlier, it sorta detected that she was the Air one and pulled her in, leaving me behind." Charlotte commented. "Maybe it would do that again?"
Drobot thought. "It's worth a shot."

Lucy picked up the Portal and brought it over. She handed it to Sophie.
Sophie took a hold of it, and it pulled her inside, along with Sonic Boom and Gill Grunt.
The Portal fell to the floor.
"Well, that solves that mystery." Stealth Elf commented.

---

Umbra and Chop Chop were in Umbra's base.
A statue of a blue Storm Giant stood inside. It was Lightning Rod.
Umbra smiled, and raised his hands. The statue began glowing.
Lightning Rod broke free.
"One Strike and You're Out!" Lightning Rod cried.

Umbra handed his Portal to Lightning Rod. "Go to Australia and give this to the Portal Masters. You, along with any Air and Water Skylanders shall then head back to Skylands."
Lightning Rod took hold of the Portal. "Okay, but I have no idea where that is."
Chop Chop took out a map. "Here. We're in this country, and Australia is over there."
"That's a long trip." Lightning Rod commented. "That'll take me at least 3-4... hours, I'd say."
"Take as long as is needed, but try to hurry." Umbra commented.
"Alright." Lightning Rod commented, flying outside. "There better be Ice-Cream in Australia though..."

"Umbra." Chop Chop said. "Why Air and Water?"
"The Eternal Source of Water is needed next for the Core of Light, so Water Skylanders are needed." Umbra replied. "As for Air... Well the Core needs to be stabilised."
"I don't get it." Chop Chop commented.
"The Eternal Air Source has returned, but is not yet stable." Umbra replied. "The Air Portal Master and a few Air Skylanders need to use their powers to stabilise it."
"That makes sense." Chop Chop replied. "But wasn't there Whirlwind and the Air Portal Master with the other Portal. How will they know?"
"Oh, I'm sure Hugo will contact them soon."

---

Spyro and Warnado carried the Portal Master and Skylanders across the ocean.
Mordin, Slam Bam and Flameslinger were on Warnado's back.
Dan and Alice were on Spyro's back.
"I still don't like how I have to carry the two heaviest on my back." Warnado complained.
"I understand that Slam Bam is heavy..." Mordin started.
"HEY!" Slam Bam yelled.
"But how is Flameslinger heavy?" Mordin asked.
Flameslinger sighed.
"I wasn't talking about Flameslinger." Warnado replied.
"HEY! I'm not heavy!" Mordin cried.
"Yes. You are." Warnado replied.

"So, Alice, was it?" Dan said. "Why did you decide to join in on the Skylander search too?"
"Our friend Shala went missing yesterday, and according to Mordin's dream, she may also be a Portal Master." Alice replied.
"Can't say I've heard the name before." Dan commented.
"What was the dream about?" Spyro asked.
"This old guy told him that he was a Portal Master, and that there was a Skylander nearby." Alice replied. "I thought it was stupid, until we found Flameslinger."
"That must have been Eon!" Spyro cried. "Something brought him back!"
"You think?" Dan asked.
"It's a possibility." Spyro replied.
"Eon aside." Dan said. "I'm sure your friend is safe."

"COULD YOU TWO SHUT UP!" Slam Bam cried.
"He started it." Mordin complained, sulking.
"I'm only stating facts." Warnado complained.
"I'm amazed with how fast Skylanders can fly." Dan called out, attempting to change their conversation.
"Yeah, that's true." Mordin replied, in a change of voice tone.
"It's because of the Magic of Skylands." Warnado replied, now more calm. "It allows us to travel at great speeds, without knowing the difference."
"Good call changing the conversation." Spyro said. "I'm sure things would have ended badly if you didn't."
"Hey, is that Australia?" Slam Bam asked, pointing at a large island.
"Probably." Alice replied. "Let's land."

To Be Continued...

Would have made it longer, but couldn't think of what else to write.
---
Bring the Fanta
#62 Posted: 02:26:31 12/03/2014
Awesome!
---
#63 Posted: 20:38:47 24/03/2014 | Topic Creator
I really need to start posting more chapters...

Chapter 21: Flante

Warnado and Spyro landed in Sydney.
Mordin, Slam Bam, Flameslinger, Dan and Alice got off their backs.
"So this is Australia, huh?" Mordin asked. "It isn't like what I imagined it to be."
"What did you imagine it to be?" Flameslinger asked.
"I dunno. More... beachy." Mordin replied.
"That is officially the dumbest thing I've heard all day." Alice commented.
"I've heard dumber." Spyro commented.
"Moving that aside..." Dan said. "Is that another Skylander?"
He pointed at a red Crustacean. It was Wham-Shell.
"Probably." Mordin replied.
"That's Wham-Shell." Spyro replied. "We should probably rescue him."
"On my way!" Mordin said, running over.

The statue began glowing, and Wham-Shell broke free.
"Brace for the Mace!" Wham-Shell called out.
"Hey Wham!" Slam Bam called out. "What's up?"
"Hey guys!" Wham-Shell replied. "What's going on?"
"Look out below!"

Everyone looked up.
Lightning Rod came crashing down. He fell onto Mordin.
Mordin lay there, unconscious.
Lightning Rod got back up. "Nailed that landing."
"Lightning Rod? How did you get here?" Spyro asked.
"This strange guy and Chop Chop freed me." Lightning Rod replied. "They wanted me to give this to a Portal Master."
He took out the Portal.
"Another Portal?" Dan asked. "That guy must have been Umbra!"
"Yeah, apparently the Air and Water Skylanders must head to Skylands." Lightning Rod replied, looking around. "So that's... me, Slam, Whammy, and Warnado."
"Wait, why?" Flameslinger asked.
"Dunno." Lightning Rod replied.
"So you accepted this job, without knowing why you needed to do it." Spyro commented.
"That's right!" Lightning Rod proudly said.
"You idiot..." Spyro commented.
"So can we trust this information?" Alice asked.
Dan began to think. "It's worth a shot. Someone certainly wouldn't send a Skylander and a Portal halfway across the world without a good reason."

Dan held up the Portal. "You guys ready?"
It began glowing, and Slam Bam and Wham-Shell jumped in.
Warnado and Lightning Rod followed.
"So what now?" Alice asked.

Mike stood in the distance and watched them. "There are others?"

---

Amicus stood at the top of a building in London. Next to him was another person, hidden in the shadows.
"So Amicus, what's the plan?" the other person asked.
"Well, Flante, I'd say we plan the next attack." Amicus replied. "Luckily, I know exactly what to do."
"Which is?" Flante asked.
Amicus clicked his fingers.
Suddenly, in front of them, a statue of a blue water Dragon appeared.
"Zap? Where'd you get that from?" Flante asked.
"I discovered him a few towns over." Amicus replied. "After learning the location, it was easy to teleport him over here."
Amicus them approached Zap, and raised his hands.
Both his hands and the statue began glowing.

Zap broke free.
"Ride the Lightning!" Zap cheered.

"So what now?" Flante asked.
Amicus smiled. "Simple."
"I think I'm in trouble..." Zap commented.

---

Kate sat in her room.
She began looking at a regular black pen.
She then held it close to her. "I'll never forget that day."

To Be Continued...

Short chapter, sorry. Next chapter, I'm gonna include a character backstory though. Can you guess which one? Although the ending of this chapter may have already given that away.
---
Bring the Fanta
#64 Posted: 15:54:03 01/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Okayz, new chapta.

Chapter 22: What?

kaos lookeda round
"where is the skylanders" he asked
"dunno." glumshanks said. "home probably."
"k. lets go."
"yea."

---

sophie sonic boom and gill grunt arrived in skylands
hugo ran over in surprise
"yay you here. lets go get the water source"
"where is it" sophie asked
"get a container first. go to stormy stronghold" hugo said
"k" gill grunt said
"whats that" sonic boom said
slam bam whamshell warnado and lightning rod arrived
"why are you guys here" slam bam said
"water element" sonic boom said
"makes sense" warnado said
"should we get it" lightning rod asked
"yea lets get it" whamshell said
"k. lets go" sophie said

---

zap ran past amicus and flante
"you cant catch me" zap called out
"yes we can" amicus said
"we have cake you want cake" flante asked
"yes okay we friends now" zap said
they all ate cake

---

Kate sat in her bedroom.
"Yeah, April Fools. The real chapter 22 should be up tomorrow."
---
Bring the Fanta
#65 Posted: 15:57:47 01/04/2014
Hmm... I like it still, sorry for no feedback from me for a longshot, I was too buzzy with RPing smilie
#66 Posted: 20:39:00 03/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks. And that's not a problem. I hope you enjoyed the RP smilie

Also, apologies about not actually posting a chapter yesterday. I sorta forgot about it... Anyway, the REAL chapter 22!

Kate sat in her room.
She began looking at a regular black pen.
She then held it close to her. "I'll never forget that day."

Chapter 22: Meeting

Kate looked at the pen and a group photo of her, Dan, Hannah, Lucy and Steve.
"How long has it been? About two years, maybe..." she commented.

~~~~

Two Years Prior

Kate slowly walked into the classroom. It was her first day at her new school at lesson 3, and she still hadn't befriended anyone.
"Ah, you must be the new student. You're early though." a female teacher greeted. "But I hope you're having a good time so far."
"Yeah, I am..." Kate lied, as she has been lonely throughout the entire day. That's the reason why she was early.
"Good to hear." the teacher replied. "Anyway, if you don't already know, this next lesson is English. We currently studying poems, but we're not too far in. You should be able to catch up in no time. I'll get you a poem book and a writing book, and we'll find a place for you to sit."
"Great..." Kate replied, a little nervous.
The teacher walked over to her desk and picked up a poem book and a purple writing book.
"So what lessons have you had so far today?" the teacher asked.
"I wasn't in for first lesson as I was being shown around the school." Kate replied. "Second lesson I had Drama."
"That seems fun. Did you make any friends?" the teacher asked, walking to a table near the back of the room.
Kate remained silent. The entire lesson she stood at the back of the drama room and watched everyone else. "Well..."

RING!

"Oh, that's the bell!" the teacher exclaimed. "Lesson will begin soon."
She placed the books down on a table near the back of the room.
"This table is free, so you can sit here." she said. "If you need any help, just ask the students sitting next to you."
"Okay..." Kate replied, sitting down as the teacher walked back to the front.

For the next 5 minutes, Kate watched the students entering the room. She didn't recognise anyone, so she felt nervous when people started sitting around her.
For most of the lesson, the teacher read out the poem they're studying and wrote notes on the whiteboard.

"Okay, so you should copy the notes in your book for now." the teacher told the class. "Then you can spend the rest of the lesson writing a few paragraphs explaining how the poem links to the related theme."
Kate looked around. Some students had already began writing, while others were just talking.
She looked to her right. A boy was sat there. It was Dan.
She noticed how he was just writing and doing the work, and that he didn't seem to notice anyone else.
He looked up at her. "Can I help you?"
"Oh, uh... I was just wondering how you can stay so concentrated on your work." Kate replied.
"I don't let anything bother me that much." Dan replied. "Wait, aren't you that new girl?"
"Yeah, I'm Kate." Kate replied.
"Well, I'm Dan." Dan replied. "Try not to bother me too much during lesson. I like to stay concentrated on my work."
"Oh, okay then." Kate replied. "I guess I should start the work too."
She reached into her pocket to get out a pen.
Then she froze.
"Everything okay?" Dan asked.
"Uh, yeah..." Kate slowly replied. "Except that I forgot my pen..."
Dan let out a faint smile. "Unbelievable. First day of a new school and you only just realised that you don't have a pen?"
"Well I wasn't in first lesson, and second lesson didn't require any writing." Kate quickly replied.
Dan reached into his pocket and took out another black pen. He then handed it to Kate. "Here."
Kate took the pen. "Oh, thanks."
"Don't worry about returning the pen." Dan replied. "I have a few extras, plus you're probably gonna need it again today."
"You sure?" Kate asked.
"Don't worry about it." Dan replied, beginning to continue with his writing.
Kate smiled. "Thanks."
---
Bring the Fanta
#67 Posted: 20:39:10 03/04/2014 | Topic Creator
---

It was lesson 4. Kate stood in the Sports Hall in her PE kit.
Also in the hall were many other students who she didn't know.
The PE teacher walked into the Hall.
"Okay, so we're going to be playing a few games of Basketball today." he said. "We have four small courts, so judging by the size of the class, you should get into groups of five."

Kate looked around. Everyone was rushing over to their friends.
But she was alone. She then noticed Dan standing there on his own too.
She was about to approach him, when she noticed two other girls walk over. It was Hannah and Lucy.
"Hey Dan! Do you want to join us and make a group?" Hannah asked.
"Sure." Dan replied. "I got no one else to go with."
Another boy ran over. It was Steve.
"Hey, mind if I join your group?" he asked. "I got nobody else to go with."
"Well, we do need five people, so okay." Lucy replied.
"Wait, but that makes four." Hannah commented. "We still need one more person."
Dan looked around, and noticed Kate looking at them.
"Yo, Kate." he called out to her. "If you're not in a group yet, wanna join ours?"
Kate smiled and ran over. "Sure."

"Oh, you're that new girl, aren't you?" Hannah greeted. "Good to meet you. I'm Hannah."
"I'm Lucy." Lucy said. "I understand that you must be feeling nervous. I'm sure we all were on our first day."
"I weren't." Steve bragged. "On my first day, I was just glad to be in a new school. I hated my last one."
"Oh, really?" Lucy asked. "Then that time on our first day when you ran into the office crying wasn't because you were scared?"
Steve turned away quickly. "I wasn't scared. I just... fell over and cut my knee. Yeah, that's it."
"Right..." Lucy sarcastically replied.
Kate let out a small smile, and tried to hide her laughing.
"Enough of the stories, let's just play some Basketball." Dan said, picking up a ball. "We need to find a team to play against."
"Then look no further."

A group of five girls approached them. Charlotte stood at front.
"You wanna play against us?" she asked.
"Looks like everyone else in already in a game, so sure." Dan said.
Kate looked at Steve, Hannah and Lucy. The three looked at little nervous.
"Is everything alright?" Kate asked the three.
"Those girls are the best Basketball players in the school." Steve whispered.
"But that's only because they don't play fair." Lucy added, also in whisper. "Once, when I was about to score, one of them tackled me."
"Are they really that bad?" Kate asked.
"Yes." Hannah replied. "And it's not just basketball. It's any sport. They're super competitive."
"Hey, you guys done talking?" one of the girls called out. "Let's start the game!"

The two teams were one either side of the court.
Charlotte and Hannah stood in the centre, with Dan holding the ball up.
"Game begin!" Dan said, throwing the ball straight up, and running into the court.
Hannah tried to catch the ball, but Charlotte pushed her out of the way, took the ball, and threw it to a team-mate.
Hannah quickly recovered. "Damn it! Lucy, they're heading your way!"
"I got it!" Lucy cried, trying to take the ball.
One of the girls ran up behind Lucy and tripped her, allowing the other girl to score a point.
"Hey, that's cheating!" Kate called out.
"It's only cheating if someone not part of the match sees." Charlotte commented.
"Alright then, we need to give this our best." Dan told his team-mates.
Steve, Hannah, Lucy and Kate all nodded.

The match continued for a few more minutes. Luckily, Kate and her new friends managed to score a few points thanks to Dan and Hannah, but Charlotte's team also scored a few more points (through cheating, though). Eventually, the scores were even. 5-5.
"Okay, you're good." Charlotte commented. "Shall we say next point wins it?"
"Fine by me." Dan replied.
"Well take 30 seconds to go over tactics." Charlotte said. "Then the match will resume."

The two teams gathered at either side of the court.
"Any ideas?" Dan asked.
"I think I've concluded who the three biggest threats are." Lucy said. "Charlotte, and the two girls who are currently either side of her. If three of us prevent them from reaching the ball, then we may have a shot."
"What about the other two?" Kate asked.
"They seem to be not as good as the others." Steve commented. "Maybe they're just defenders?"
"So if one of us can lure them away, the other can shoot and score?" Kate suggested.
"Bingo." Lucy said.
"Okay, me and Dan seem to be better at scoring points." Hannah commented.
"Right. Me, Steve and Kate will take care of the threats." Lucy said.
"Let's do this!" Dan cheered.

The match continued.
Charlotte and the two other girls who are good players ran straight for the ball.
Lucy, Steve and Kate ran towards them, and blocked them from getting to the ball.
"Out of the way!" one of them cried, attempting to knock Lucy out of the way.
Lucy dodged, and the girl fell over. "Not gonna happen."

Hannah took the basketball and made a run for the net.
Two two girls defending the net ran after her, to try to take the ball.
As Hannah ran to the other side of the court with the ball, Dan approached the net and nodded.
Hannah then jumped and threw the ball at Dan.
Dan jumped, caught the ball, turned around, and threw the ball into the net.
"Game set!" Dan cheered.
"Unbelievable..." Charlotte said. "Maybe this is a wake up call..."

Charlotte approached Dan, Kate, Hannah, Lucy and Steve.
"What do you want?" Hannah asked.
"I actually want to apologise." Charlotte replied. "You guys have real skill. Sorry about cheating."
"That's okay." Kate replied. "Just try to play fair next time."
"Yeah, we'll do that." Charlotte said, with a smile. "You guys seemed to be having fun."
Kate and Charlotte then shook hands.

"Either way, our victory deserves a celebration." Hannah said, taking out her phone. "Let's take a group photo!"
"Sounds like a plan." Dan said.
"Good idea. I can take it for you." Charlotte said.
Kate, Dan, Hannah, Steve and Lucy all stood close.
Dan stood there with a smile.
Hannah hugged Dan.
Lucy stood next to Hannah with a smile.
Steve stood next to Lucy with a thumbs up.
Kate stood on the other side of Dan, holding up a peace sign.
Charlotte then took the photo, and gave Hannah the phone back, before walking off.

"I still don't trust her..." Lucy commented.
Everyone looked at the photo.
"That looks great!" Steve commented. "Send me it later?"
"Sure." Hannah replied. "I'll send it to all of you. Oh, but Kate. You'll need to give me your number."
Kate smiled. "Sure."

~~~

Kate stood up and put the pen and photo in her pocket.
"I should probably see how they're doing." she commented.
She ran outside.

To Be Continued...

This may seem like a pointless chapter, but I included it for a reason.
---
Bring the Fanta
#68 Posted: 16:40:59 04/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay, new chapter while I still remember.

Chapter 23: Gillman

Sophie, Gill Grunt and Sonic Boom arrived in the Ruins.
Hugo ran over to them. "Oh good! The Skylanders and a Portal Master!"
"Hey Hugo. So what is it we need to do?" Sonic Boom asked.
"Well, I've located the Eternal Water source, but there's a problem." Hugo replied. "We're going to need something to contain it."
"Any ideas on what we could use?" Gill Grunt asked.
"Well... That's another problem." Hugo replied. "The Far Viewer has stopped working. I think it may need fixing."
"That's definitely a problem." Sophie replied. "So what should we do?"
"Firstly, go to the beach and see if you can find anything to help." Hugo replied. "Oh, but Sonic Boom? Could you remain here? I'd like to speak with you quickly."
"Oh, sure." Sonic Boom replied.
"Okay, we'll go on ahead." Gill Grunt said, running down to the Beach.
Sophie quickly followed.

"So what is it you needed, Hugo?" Sonic Boom asked.
"I'm sure you've already heard from the other Portal Masters that the Eternal Air Source has been recovered, right?" Hugo asked.
"Yeah, they mentioned something about that." Sonic Boom replied. "What about it?"
"After doing some more looking at the Core, I've noticed how the power has began to weaken within the Air Source." Hugo replied. "I have an idea about why, but I'll need you to go with me to look at it again."
"Sure." Sonic Boom commented. "Lead the way."

Sophie and Gill Grunt ran down to the beach.
"Help! Heeeelllllp!" a voice called out.
Looking around, Sophie noticed a Gillman locked behind some bars.
"Hey, what happened?" Sophie asked.
"These monsters threw me in here a few hours ago." the Gillman replied. "I've been calling out ever since. How could you not hear me?"
"Well, we only just arrived on the island." Sophie replied. "Sorry we didn't come sooner."
"Whatever. Just get me outta here." the Gillman said. "There's a lock there. Solve the puzzle to..."
Gill Grunt shot a harpoon into the lock, and it unlocked. The bars went down.
"How did you unlock it so easily?" the Gillman asked.
"Unlock it?" Gill Grunt asked. "No, I just broke the lock part. I don't understand why others don't think of that."
"Well, it's good to be out of that cell." the Gillman said.

Hugo and Sonic Boom walked down to the beach.
"So my suspicions were in fact correct..." Hugo commented.
"Who's the mole?" the Gillman asked.
"Oh, I didn't realise anyone else was down here." Hugo commented. "I'm Hugo. Who are you?"
"Gurglefin." the Gillman replied. "That's my name."

"Hey Hugo!" Flynn cried, walking down. "I found out about that wassimajig you wanted. Hey, who's the fish?"
"I'm not a fish. I'm a Gillman." Gurglefin replied.
"One would think that's obvious." Gill Grunt commented.
"Strange creature." Flynn said. "Anyway, we can get some oy-al in the Oy-al Spill Island."
"It's pronounced Oil." Gurglefin corrected. "And if you guys need some, I can take you there. It's actually my hometown."
"Wait, you'd do that for us?" Hugo asked.
"Sure. These two did save me, after all." Gurglefin replied. "Oh, one thing though. The trolls have kinda attacked, so you're gonna need to take them out first."
"Well, of course it wouldn't be easy." Sonic Boom commented.
"Just hop aboard my ship, and I'll take you there." Gurglefin said, walking on board a nearby ship.
"Let's go then." Sophie said.
Gill Grunt and Sonic Boom followed.
"Good luck, you guys!" Hugo called out. "Bring back the oil!"

The ship began sailing.
"Okay, hold on tight." Gurglefin announced, as the ship flew off the island.

---

Lucy, Drobot, Shala, Charlotte, Zook, Stealth Elf and Whirlwind sat in Dan's house.
Drobot was typing data into a laptop, which had the Portal connected.
"What's that you're doing?" Shala asked.
"Me and Whirlwind spoke about when you went back to Skylands, and she mentioned that you guys were there for about an hour or so." Drobot replied.
"Yeah, what about it?" Shala asked.
"The effects of the Portal should only last for half an hour." Drobot replied. "I am running a test to determine the source of the issue."
"What do you think could have cause it?" Lucy asked.
"My hypothesis is that it was done by whoever stole the Portal in the first place." Drobot replied. "They may have wanted to keep some of us trapped in Skylands, so we'd be of no assistance in the hunt for the others."
"Then whoever did it must not be that great with programming or technology." Charlotte commented.
"Which means they must have just thrown it away when they realised that their plan wouldn't work." Whirlwind said. "Smart."

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"The door?" Lucy said. "I'll get it."
She stood up and walked out of the room.
"So, Drobot?" Charlotte asked. "Any idea on who stole it, then?"
"No clue yet." Drobot commented. "But I may have a lead."
"Yeah?" Charlotte asked.
"I found a long piece of blonde hair near where we left the Portal." Drobot replied. "It either belonged to the thief, or they just planted it there to throw us off their trail."
"Hey, doesn't that Amicus guy have blonde hair?" Zook asked.

Lucy walked back in the room.
Hannah followed, holding Zap on her back.
"What happened?" Drobot asked.
"I decided to come back to check on you guys when I found him lying unconscious." Hannah replied. "I had a bad feeling about leaving him there, so I took him back here."
"Who do you think could have done this?" Charlotte asked.
"Probably a Portal Master." Whirlwind replied. "How else would he be free?"
"The only Portal Master we know of who we can't trust is Umbra." Hannah commented. "Maybe it was him?"
"No." Drobot quickly replied. "It doesn't seem like something he'd do."
"I ran into someone called Umbra before." Stealth Elf commented. "He sees like a guy we can trust."
"Yeah, because a trustworthy guy goes around kidnapping people." Hannah quietly complained.
"Did you say something?" Stealth Elf asked.
"Nothing!" Hannah replied, quickly.

Zap woke up. "What the... Where am I?"
"Hey Zap!" Zook greeted.
"Oh, hey guys." Zap replied.
"Zap, could you tell us what happened to you?" Drobot asked.
"Well, I was freed, and saw these two weirdos looking at me." Zap replied. "Then they attacked me, and I was knocked out. Then I awoke here."
"Did they say their names?" Shala asked.
"No." Zap replied. "Figures that they wouldn't though."
"I wonder who it could be..." Lucy wondered.

CRASH!

"Where is he?!" a voice called out.
"What was that?" Hannah asked.
"Dunno. But we're gonna find out." Shala replied.

To Be Continued...

Suppose I should mention that the order you read things in isn't necessarily the order in which it happens. Which explains why Sophie and the Skylanders have only just arrived, while the others (Lightning Rod, Warnado, Slam Bam, Wham-Shell) haven't arrived yet.
---
Bring the Fanta
#69 Posted: 16:51:47 04/04/2014
Nice! smilie
#70 Posted: 20:21:21 05/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks!

Chapter 24: Oilspill

Gurglefin landed the ship on Oilspill Island.
Sophie, Gill Grunt and Sonic Boom got off.
"This place looks... Terrible." Gill Grunt commented.
"Yeah, it does." Gurglefin replied. "The main problem is that the trolls have captured all of my friends, and are stealing our oil."
"Where do we need to go to find them?" Sophie asked.
"Coincidently, they're keeping the others prisoner right near where we collect the oil. In the centre of the island."
"Well that seems easy enough." Gill Grunt replied.
"Yeah." Gurglefin commented. "Except for the part that all of the keys to the cages are scattered across the island, they've set up barriers along the way, and you need to find the correct teleporter if you wish to get the the oil drum."
"Shouldn't have spoken." Gill Grunt told himself.
"How many keys are there?" Sonic Boom asked.
Gurglefin thought. "Maybe... six?"
"Well, then we should probably start looking for them." Sonic Boom told the others.
"Okay, have fun." Gurglefin replied. "I'll stay here and guard the ship."
"From what?" Sophie asked.
"The trolls." Gurglefin reminded.
"Why would they want your ship?" Sophie asked. "I'm sure they have much better ones of their own."
"Wow, that actually hurt." Gurglefin commented. "This ship is my life. I wouldn't be able to live without it."
"Oh, I'm sorry." Sophie said. "I didn't mean it like that..."
"Too late now!" Gurglefin interrupted. "Just go."

Gurglefin sat on the deck and started crying.
Sophie, Sonic Boom and Gill Grunt looked at each other. They then ran off.

---

Stealth Elf, Zap, Drobot, Shala and Hannah ran outside.
A masked person stood there, holding a fireball.
He wore a red mask over the top half of his face, and had red spiky hair.
He also wore a white cloak.

"Who's there?" Shala called out.
The person turned around, and noticed Zap. "There you are!"
"That's one of those guys who attacked me!" Zap announced.
"You never answered my question!" Shala argued.
"I'm Flante." he replied. "Which is Latin for... Blast!"
Flante shot a fireball at them, which Drobot countered with his laser eyes.

"What do you want?" Hannah called out.
Flante smiled. "It's simple. I want to get rid of the Skylanders. But I guess I shouldn't be too upset about him escaping."
"Why'd that?" Zap asked.
"Because you led me to others!" Flante replied, throwing a big orb of fire at them.
Whirlwind flew outside and put out the fire orb with her wind.
"Hmm. Looks like I'm at a disadvantage." Flante commented. "But at least let everyone join the party. It's only fair."
"What do you mean?" Shala called out.
"You think I'm stupid?" Flante asked.
"Yeah, a little." Hannah replied.
"Quiet, you!" Flante argued. "I know you've got others hiding inside the house."
"Well, looks like you're smarter than you look." Hannah commented.
"Yeah, well at least I'm smarter than you, blondie!" Flante argued.
"Oh, you wanna fight?" Hannah argued back.
"Yeah." Flante argued. "I guess I do."
Hannah ran towards Flante and threw a punch.
Flante blocked it, then threw a punch himself.
Hannah blocked it.

Shala, Whirlwind, Stealth Elf, Zap and Drobot watched in confusion.
Zap stepped forward, about to say something.
Shala put out an arm to block him, and shook her head.
Shala, Whirlwind and Zap then walked back inside.
"We should probably see how this ends." Drobot recommended.
"Agreed." Stealth Elf replied.

---

Sophie, Sonic Boom and Gill Grunt arrived on a polluted beach.
"How many keys do we have?" Sophie asked.
Gill Grunt checked his pockets. "Four."
"Five." Sonic Boom corrected, picking up another.
"That's good." Sophie commented. "Where's the last one?"
Sonic Boom looked around. "There's a small island over there. I'll go check it out."
She then flew over to it.

"Halt, intruders!" a troll yelled.
"Oh no. We're in trouble." Sophie commented, as a bunch of trolls ran over.
"No problem. I can handle these guys." Gill Grunt bragged.
A Mark 31 Troll Tank then drove over to them.
Gill Grunt blinked twice, handed his Harpoon to Sophie, and jumped into the water.
"Coward!" Sophie called out, firing harpoons all around her.

Suddenly, a flash of light appeared.
Slam Bam, Wham-Shell, Warnado and Lightning Rod appeared in front of her.
"More Skylanders?" Sophie asked. "Great!"
"Man, what a welcome party." Slam Bam complained. "Well, it's okay. I needed some exercise."
He threw a punch at the trolls, and ran towards the tank.
Lightning Rod and Warnado started attacking the trolls surrounding them.
Wham-Shell noticed the harpoon that Sophie was holding.
"Did he really leave you here?" Wham-Shell asked.
Sophie nodded.
"What a coward." Wham-Shell commented, as he approached the tank to attack.

Sonic Boom flew back over, with the final key.
"Got it!" she called out.
"And I got this guy!" Slam Bam bragged, pulling a troll out of the tank before it exploded.
That was the only troll left.
"Please! Leave me alone!" the troll cried. "I was only following Lord Kaos's orders!"
"Which were?" Slam Bam asked.
"Kill any Skylanders we see." the troll replied, scared.
"Why does Kaos need the oil from this island?" Sonic Boom asked.
"I honestly don't know." the troll replied. "I'm just a grunt. I don't even have a name! They wouldn't trust me with information like that!"
Slam Bam put the troll down. "Now leave before I kill you."
"I'm already gone!" the troll cried, running away in fear.
Suddenly, a teleporter appeared.

"Wait, how did you guys get here?" Sonic Boom asked.
"This weird dude and Chop Chop got me to bring a Portal to this place called Australia." Lightning Rod replied. "I found some Portal Masters, and they sent us here."
"Really?" Sophie asked. "Who were they?"
Lightning Rod thought. "I never asked for their names."
"There were two Portal Masters, and one normal human." Slam Bam commented.
"I think their names were... Dan and Mordin." Warnado said. "Oh, and the normal one was Alice, I think."
"Hmm... Names don't sound familiar." Sophie commented.
"Anyway, should we head onto the teleporter?" Wham-Shell asked. "It seems like the place we should go to."
Sophie nodded. "Yeah."
The six stepped onto the teleporter, and appeared by a machine pumping oil.

Next to the oil drum, the Gillmen were locked away.
Sonic Boom unlocked two cages.
Gill Grunt unlocked the other four.
"When did you get back?" Sophie asked.
"Just now." Gill Grunt replied, taking back his harpoon. "I must say though. You were a terrible fighter."
"And who was it that fleed first chance he got?" Sophie reminded.
"Yeah... Sorry." Gill Grunt replied.

Gurglefin ran over. "Great job, you guys! Now we cans switch the oil machine off!"
"What happened to 'guarding the ship'?" Sophie asked.
"Yeah, I just didn't want to fight." Gurglefin replied, switching off the machine. "Anyway, let's head back now!"
---
Bring the Fanta
#71 Posted: 20:21:35 05/04/2014 | Topic Creator
---

Both Flante and Hannah were still throwing punches, but they had become tired, so their punches weren't hitting.
Drobot and Stealth Elf were sat on some chairs, eating popcorn.
"Getting boring now." Drobot commented.
"Yeah." Stealth Elf replied.
"Should we do something?" Drobot asked.
"Yeah." Stealth Elf replied, standing up.

Stealth Elf and Drobot approached Flante.
"Hey!" Stealth Elf cried. "Go away!"
"Yeah, it's almost dinner time." Flante replied, walking away. "We'll rematch later."
"And so the victory goes to Hannah!" Hannah cheered.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Drobot replied, leading her inside the house.
Stealth Elf followed.

Lucy, Shala and Charlotte were on Skype, talking to Hugo.
"So the Portal can basically send anyone to Skylands, providing that it's used by a Portal Master." Hugo replied. "So Shala, if you can come with Whirlwind and Zap to Skylands, that would really help a lot."
"What's going on in here?" Drobot asked.
"Hugo found out that the Eternal Air source isn't at full power." Whirlwind replied. "He needs a few Air Skylands, along with the Portal Master of Air to help bring it some power."
"But will two Air Skylanders be enough?" Drobot asked.
"Who knows." Whirlwind replied.
"And I'm going to help find the Water Source!" Zap cheered.
"Good to know." Stealth Elf commented.

Lucy shut down the call. "Okay, so you ready?"
Shala gave a thumbs up.
Whirlwind and Zap walked over and nodded.
Charlotte picked up the Portal, and activated it.
Shala, Whirlwind and Zap jumped in.

To Be Continued...

The fight against Flante was originally supposed to be different, but I think that the way it turned out was quite good. smilie

*sigh* Barely over the character limit.
---
Bring the Fanta
#72 Posted: 01:45:27 07/04/2014
Awesome! Sorry for not looking in a while. I'm working on an original story. Check it out, I'll post the first chapter in mon-Spyro soon.
---
#73 Posted: 20:37:15 24/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Apologies for the lack of chapters. Until the end of June, I'm going to be busy with studying for exams, so I'll be too busy to post new chapters. I do plan on writing a few chapters this weekend, however, so keep an eye out.

New chapter tomorrow (hopefully)
---
Bring the Fanta
#74 Posted: 21:16:06 24/04/2014 | Topic Creator
New chapter!

Chapter 25: Beth

Hugo, Sophie, Gill Grunt, Sonic Boom, Lightning Rod, Wham-Shell, Slam Bam, and Warnado stood by the far viewer in the Ruins.
Gurglefin walked over to them, holding a tin of oil.
"Okay, so I've set up an Oil Donkey so you can get free oil whenever you guys want." Gurglefin announced, handing Hugo the oil. "Now how 'bout we find this Water Whatsit."
"Right." Hugo replied, putting the oil on the far viewer.
Hugo looked into the Far Viewer. "There it is! The Twin Spouts of Ocea Major-Minor!"
"The what?" Gurglefin asked.
"Right, let me back up a bit." Hugo replied. "To contain the Eternal Water Source, we need a strong magic container - which is the Twin Spouts. And I've just located it. It's in the Dark Water Cove."
"I know where that is." Gurglefin commented. "I can take you guys there now."

Suddenly with a flash of light, Shala, Whirlwind and Zap appeared in front of them.
"Hey! Great timing!" Hugo commented.
"Why are you guys here?" Sophie asked.
"Hugo said he needed our help with the Air Source or something." Shala replied.
Hugo nodded. "Yes. Sonic Boom, Warnado, and Lightning Rod. If you three could remain here it would be great."
"Oh, uh sure." Lightning Rod replied.
"Gurglefin, if you could take Sophie and the Water Skylanders into the Dark Water Cove, that would be great." Hugo added.
"I already said I'd take you there." Gurglefin replied. "Okay, let's go."
Gurglefin, Sophie, Gill Grunt, Wham-Shell, Slam Bam and Zap ran down to the beach.

"So what's the deal Hugo?" Warnado asked. "Why are we waiting here?"
"The Eternal Air Source is low on energy." Hugo replied. "I figured that if we can get the Air Portal Master and Skylanders nearby, it can help restore it's power."
"How do we do that then?" Lightning Rod asked.
"Earlier, me and Hugo checked it out." Sonic Boom commented. "We could tell that by me just being near it, it managed to gain more power."
"So we just need to get close to it?" Warnado asked.
"Look, I'll take you there and explain it." Hugo replied, leading them towards the Core of Light.

---

Charlotte put the Portal back on the table.
"So what now?" she asked.
"We could look for other Skylanders." Hannah suggested.
"It's kinda unlikely there'd be more nearby." Zook said.
"Why's that?" Hannah asked.
"The Skylanders have probably been scattered around the entire planet." Zook replied. "The fact that a few of us have already been found in one city was just a coincidence."
"That's actually... the smartest thing you have ever said." Stealth Elf commented. "You're actually smart at times."
"I'm what and where?" Zook asked.
"And the moment's gone." Stealth Elf replied.

"So if that's the case, what can we do about finding the others?" Charlotte asked.
"It is entirely possible to create a device in which we can locate Skylanders, but it does require some time to make." Drobot replied.
"Oh yeah. You mentioned something like that before." Hannah commented.
"Yes, but we lack the parts needed to create a device such as that." Drobot replied.
"So what can we do?" Charlotte asked.
"Through my research of this planet, there may be one place in which we can find suitable technology." Drobot replied. "A country known as Japan."
"So we should head there?" Charlotte asked.
"Affirmative." Drobot replied. "Due to our current situation, I fly there within a few hours, but only one person will be able to accompany me."
"I think it'd be better for the Portal Master to go with you." Stealth Elf replied.
"What? Why me?" Charlotte asked.
"Think about it." Lucy said. "What if there are more Skylanders in Japan? It'd be better to take a Portal Master. And since you're the only one here..."
"Alright, I get it." Charlotte complained. "When do we leave?"
"As soon as possible." Drobot replied.

---

Chop Chop piloted Umbra's helicopter. He flew towards Australia.
"I really hope Umbra knew what he was doing with this." he commented.

~~~~~

Umbra and Chop Chop sat in Umbra's lab.
Umbra was typing into a giant computer.
"Okay, so I think I've figured it all out." Umbra commented.
"You've managed to build a device to help track the Portal Masters?" Chop Chop asked.
"No, that's impossible." Umbra replied. "But I now know of the correct programming to build a device to help track the Skylanders!"
"Wait, I thought finding out the identity of Amicus was our main concern." Chop Chop commented. "Why are we now tracking the other Skylanders?"
"It's quite simple, really." Umbra replied. "How many Portal Masters are now active?"
Chop Chop thought. "Well there's... You, Dan, Sophie, Amicus, and those other two girls. Right?"
Umbra nodded. "And that's what we know about. Odds are that one other Portal Master is already active. I predict that an has already met up with him."
"So..." Chop Chop said.
"That means there is one Portal Master left to find." Umbra replied. "Who I predict is going to awaken soon. That Portal Master could be a potential target for Amicus."
"I don't see what this has to do with the tracking device for Skylanders..." Chop Chop commented.
"I'm getting to that." Umbra replied. "Anyway, I predict that the next Portal Master is located in Japan currently. What I need you to do is to take the helicopter over to Australia to find Dan and the other Portal Master, and take them to Japan to help capture Amicus."
"And the tracking device?!" Chop Chop asked, becoming impatient.
"Oh, that?" Umbra asked. "Yeah, I'm gonna help the other Portal Masters find the Skylanders."

Chop Chop sighed. "That's all you needed to say. So while I'm finding the Portal Master, what will you do?"
"Don't worry about that." Umbra replied. "I have an idea."

~~~~~

Chop Chop noticed that he was flying over Australia.
"Okay, so where do I head?" he asked himself. "Well, maybe..."

---

Hugo, Shala, Sonic Boom, Warnado, Lightning Rod and Whirlwind stood by the Core of Light.
The Skylanders stood in a circle around the Core.
Hugo noticed that the Eternal Air Source began glowing.
"Now Shala!" he called out.
"Uh, okay." Shala replied, raising her hands.

Shala's hands began glowing, and released some Air energy towards the Core of Light.
With that, the Eternal Air Source stopped glowing, and a gentle breeze blew throughout Skylands.
The four Skylanders then also slightly glowed.
"Whoa... I feel stronger." Lightning Rod commented.
"Because of me that was." Persephone said, flying over. "Persephone Fairy I am. Magic happy dance of mine helps make Skylanders stronger. It will! It will! Power of Air helps fairies with magic. Portal Master of Air also becomes stronger by making Air Source stronger!"
"I have no idea what she just said." Warnado commented.
"Wait, so by restoring the power of the Air Source, I can become more powerful?" Shala asked.
Hugo nodded. "It seems so. Try it out when you get back to Earth."
"Which seems to be now..." Whirlwind commented, as she began glowing.

The other Skylanders and Shala also began glowing.
The five then disappeared in a burst of light.
"When more Skylanders arrive, my happy dance will make them stronger too!" Persephone said.
"Yes, but in the meantime you may want to practice with your speaking." Hugo replied.
---
Bring the Fanta
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:10:51 25/04/2014 by TheSpyrofan12
#75 Posted: 18:11:03 25/04/2014 | Topic Creator
---

Kate ran around a deserted London High Street.
"Darn! How did I get lost?" she commented. "I should be near his house though."
"Help..." a voice quietly called out.
Kate stopped and looked around. She then noticed a girl trapped under some rubble.

She ran over to help. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah, but I'll feel a lot better once this is off of me." the girl replied.
"Oh, right." Kate replied, removing the rubble from on top of her.

The girl stood up. "Thanks for that."
She had medium length black hair. She also wore a white shirt, a black skirt, and a red hoodie.
She seemed to be about 17 years old.
"My name's Beth, by the way." she introduced.
"I'm Kate." Kate replied. "What happened to you?"
"To be honest, I was investigating when that rubble fell onto me." Beth replied.
"Investigating what?" Kate asked.
"You're gonna think I'm crazy when I tell you this." Beth replied. "But I think that the Skylanders are real, have been sent here, and that the recent Earthquake which caused this damage is linked to them!"
"Your theory is pretty much correct." Kate said. "The Skylanders are here."
Beth smiled in amazement. "Wow! Really? Can you take me to them?"
"Sure." Kate laughed. "I was actually going to see them right now."
"Great!" Beth cheered. "Lead the way!"

To Be Continued...

Over the limit...
---
Bring the Fanta
#76 Posted: 20:18:44 25/04/2014 | Topic Creator
New chapter because why not.

Chapter 26: Japan

Dan, Mordin, Alice, Spyro, Flameslinger and Mike sat at a table outside a cafe near the beach.
"So what do you guys plan on doing now?" Mike asked.
"We need to head to London." Flameslinger replied. "I was told to head there should a situation such as this ever occur."
"Yeah, I need to head back there too. My friends are probably going to be wondering where me and Spyro are." Dan added.
"But it's not like we can head there just yet." Spyro added. "We'll need to wait for the others to come back so we can all go there."
"Sounds like a plan." Mike said.

"Hey, what's that sound?" Alice asked.
Everyone listened.
"Sounds like a helicopter." Mike commented.

In front of them, Chop Chop landed the helicopter.
"Nailed it." Chop Chop commented, getting out.
"Chop Chop? Why are you here?" Spyro asked.
"Remember that guy who attacked you?" Chop Chop asked. "Amicus."
"Yeah, what about him?" Dan asked.
"We're gonna capture him." Chop Chop replied. "There's a chance he's heading over to Japan to find another Portal Master."
"You mean there's more?" Mordin asked.
"Yeah, I think there might be eight Portal Masters on this planet in total." Spyro commented.
Anyway, you guys ready to go?" Chop Chop asked.
"Sure, but I have a question first." Dan said. "Did Umbra build this?"
He held up the Portal.
"Yeah, it's powered by the Dark Stone." Chop Chop replied. "But it's not the same as the other Portal."
"How so?" Spyro asked.
"Umbra built a special code into it." Chop Chop replied. "If he's not in possession of the Portal when a Skylander is ready to return to Earth, then they come back out of the other Portal. You know, the one that you guys built."
"Why go through the hassle of doing that?" Alice asked.
Chop Chop thought. "I honestly have no idea."

"So Portals aside, we're heading to Japan? Cool." Mordin commented, running into the helicopter.
Alice, Flameslinger and Spyro followed.
Dan turned around and faced Mike. "So what are you gonna do?"
"Would it be okay if I came with you guys?" Mike asked. "Since you're heading to London eventually, I'd like to go with you. I'm worried about Sophie."
"Sure." Chop Chop replied. "I don't see why not."

---

Drobot landed in Tokyo. Charlotte sat on his back.
"We are here." Drobot commented.
"I feel so ill right now..." Charlotte commented. "I thought it takes ages to get here from England. Why'd it only take an hour?"
"Skylanders with the ability to fly can travel at much faster speeds." Drobot replied. "Due to my rocket boosters, I can travel faster."
"Well just remember that I was dying on the trip here." Charlotte replied, getting off Drobot's back. "So where'd we go?"
"I shall go on ahead to find the technology." Drobot replied. "In the meantime, you can search for any Skylanders who may be in the area. I will meet back up with you soon."
Charlotte sighed. "Alright. Just hurry."
Drobot nodded, and flew off.
Charlotte looked around. "Okay, so I have no idea where to go."

Meanwhile, someone watched Charlotte from a distance.
"Another one..."

---

Kate and Beth entered Dan's house.
"Hello?" Kate called out, entering the living room.

Lucy, Hannah, Stealth Elf and Zook sat in the room, watching TV.
"Oh, hey Kate." Lucy greeted.
"Wow! Real life Skylanders!" Beth cheered, running over to Stealth Elf and Zook. "So you really are real!"
"Who's this girl?" Hannah asked.
"Her name's Beth." Kate replied. "I found her trapped under some rubble nearby. She was investigating about the Skylanders, so I brought her here."
"So Beth." Lucy said. "How old are you?"
"Seventeen." Beth replied. "I'm currently in College."
"So why are you here?" Lucy asked.
"It's kinda a long story." Beth replied, sitting down. "But long story short, I've been researching a possible connection between two worlds."
"Earth and Skylands, I presume?" Stealth Elf said.
"Exactly." Beth replied. "But I did think they'd be more of you."

Suddenly, the Portal (sat on the table) began glowing.
Shala, Sonic Boom, Whirlwind, Warnado and Lightning Rod jumped out.
"Wait, why are we here?" Warnado asked. "We definitely didn't come here through this Portal."
"As long as there is Ice-Cream here, I'm happy." Lightning Rod replied.
"Hey guys." Shala greeted.
"Wow! A real life Portal!" Beth cheered, running over to it in excitement. "How does it even work?"
"Who's this?" Shala asked.
"Name's Beth." Beth replied. "I'm here to study the Skylanders."

---

Charlotte stood in an alley. A statue of a green dinosaur with boomerangs stood there.
It was Dino-Rang.
Charlotte raised her hand, and both her hand and Dino-Rang began glowing.
Dino-Rang then broke free.
"Come Rang or Shine!" Dino-Rang cheered.

"Great! Another Skylander." Charlotte commented.
"I'm guessing that you'd be the Portal Master, am I right?" Dino-Rang asked.
"Yeah, I'm Charlotte." Charlotte replied.
"Well nice ta meet ya Charl." Dino-Rang replied. "They call me Dino-Rang. I'm a Skylander of the Earth Element. So where are we?"
"In Japan." Charlotte replied. "I came here with Drobot. He's out looking for some parts for a device at the moment though."
"Yeah, that seems like Drobot." Dino-Rang said. "So is that guy over there with you too?"

Charlotte turned around.
A guy stood behind her, only a few feet away.
He wore a black hoodie, and blue jeans. The hood was also covering his face.
"He's not." Charlotte replied. "Who are you?!"
"A pretty girl like you shouldn't be out here on your own." he replied. "How about you come with me."
"Why should I trust you?" Charlotte asked.
"Because we have more in common than you think." the guy replied. "For starters, we're both not from around here."
The guy pulled off the hoodie and jeans, revealing a white cloak and a red mask.

"In case you don't remember, I'm Flante." he replied.
"You're that guy who attacked us earlier!" Charlotte cried.
"Oh, so you do remember." Flante replied. "I thought it was upsetting that you didn't come outside to join the party, but oh well. It's better this way. But if only I could have found you before you found this Skylander."
"Hey mate!" Dino-Rang called out. "I think it'd be best for you to leave."
"Or what? You'll summon more allies from the sky to defeat me?" Flante joked. "I can easily take care of you."

Suddenly, a helicopter crashed down in front of Flante, giving Charlotte and Dino-Rang the chance to escape.
"Nailed it." Chop Chop commented, falling out of the helicopter.
"Damn it. Can't you be more careful when you land?" Dan asked, rubbing his head.
Mordin, Alice, Spyro and Flameslinger also got out.
Mike then followed. "So why'd we land here."
"I honestly have no clue." Chop Chop replied. "But at least I nailed that landing."
Flante ran over and punched Chop Chop. "YOU IDIOT! You let them escape!"

Flante then ran over to try to catch up with Charlotte and Dino-Rang.
"What was that about?" Alice asked.
"I don't know." Chop Chop replied, readying his sword. "But we're gonna find out."

To Be Continued...

Next chapter will be entirely Skylands. Why? Because I like unnecessary suspense.
---
Bring the Fanta
#77 Posted: 17:40:42 26/04/2014 | Topic Creator
And now...

Chapter 27: Twin Spouts

Gurglefin landed the ship by a dock in the Dark Water Cove.
"Man, I still feel sky sick." he commented, stepping onto the land.
"That's what you get for steering this thing directly off of a waterfall." Sophie replied, also stepping onto land. "I don't see how you weren't expecting it."
Gill Grunt, Zap, Wham-Shell and Slam Bam also stepped onto the land.
"So where is this Twin Spouts thing?" Gill Grunt asked.
"I'm sure we'll find it if we follow the path." Gurglefin replied. "And by 'we', I mean 'you guys'. I'm staying here."
"Coward." Zap commented.

Without warning, a cannonball was shot at Gurglefin's ship, causing it to sink.
"NO!" Gurglefin cried, beginning to cry. "My ship! My beautiful ship!"
"Argh!" a Blastaneer called out. "Let that be a warning to ye! Leave now or suffer more pain! The Twin Spouts belong to us Pirates!"
"How can we leave if you just destroyed our only way off this island?" Sophie asked.
The Blastaneer had a blank expression on his face. "Damn it. I just messed up again. I'm so gonna be fired for this!"
The Blastaneer then ran off.
"Looks like we have to continue on land now." Wham-Shell commented.
"My ship." Gurglefin commented, still crying.. "It was too young. Nothing can ever replace it..."
Sophie thought. "I think that once we get the Twin Spouts, then we could probably take one of the Pirate's ships."
Gurglefin stopped crying. "That would be awesome! Let's get going then!"

---

"Master Kaos?" Glumshanks asked, walking into Kaos's Throne Room.
"Wha?! Glumshanks! Why didn't you knock?" Kaos asked, wearing a pink dress.
"What are you doing?" Glumshanks asked in confusion.
"It was on offer." Kaos replied. "So I bought it for my... girlfriend. Yeah, girlfriend. She's about my size and I thought I should see if it would fit."
"You don't have a girlfriend." Glumshanks commented.
"Yes I do." Kaos lied.
"Then what's her name?" Glumshanks asked.
"Uh..." Kaos thought. "Linda?"
"And where did you meet 'Linda'?" Glumshanks asked.
"In... uh... high school." Kaos replied.
"You never went to high school." Glumshanks replied.
"Yes I did!" Kaos argued. "You just weren't there at the time."
"Look, I don't care about why you actually have that." Glumshanks commented. "But we have located the Eternal Water Source."
"Alright!" Kaos cheered. "Where is it?"
"The Leviathan Lagoon." Glumshanks replied. "Shall we send in the troops?"
"No." Kaos replied. "I think I'll get this one myself."
"Okay Master Kaos." Glumshanks replied, walking out of the room.

"Now, where was I?" Kaos asked himself. "Oh, right."
He then began to ballet dance.

---

Sophie, Gurglefin and the Skylanders were locked in a room.
Gill Grunt shot a harpoon through a group of Nauteloids.
Slam Bam wrestled a Squidface Brute.
Wham-Shell was fighting some Spell Punks.
Gurglefin cowered in the corner.

Sophie and Zap ran over to the Twin Spouts.
"This must be it!" Sophie cheered. "Let's take it!"
Zap nodded, and the two tried to pick it up.
"Wow that's heavy." Zap commented. "Slammers! Can you carry this?"
"Sure." Slam Bam replied, knocking out the Squidface Brute.
He then picked it up, and the doors opened.

"Great! Now what?" Gill Grunt asked.
"Well, the Pirate's ships are nearby, but we'll need to open the main gate to leave." Gurglefin replied.
"So what do we do?" Sophie asked.
"Two things." Gurglefin replied. "The pirates claim that there's a switch up there which can open the gate."
Gurglefin pointed up at a set of docks.
"What's the other thing?" Wham-Shell asked, defeating the final Spell Punk.
"They also lie a lot." Gurglefin replied. "Dunno. Good luck."

---

Hannah put down her phone. "Steve's still not answering his phone. I wonder what he's doing."
"Maybe he's asleep?" Kate suggested.
"It's not even six thirty." Hannah replied. "Why would he be asleep?"
"Because he's tired?" Kate replied. "Think logically about this."
"Oh, that's actually a good point." Hannah commented.
"Wait. Your friend Dan is missing, correct?" Shala asked.
"Yeah..." Kate replied.
"Why not just call him?" Shala suggested.

"We are officially idiots." Hannah commented, picking up her phone again.
"Wait, you mean you're friend went missing and the thought of calling him never once occurred to you?" Beth asked.
Kate, Lucy and Hannah all shook their heads.
"That's pretty dumb." Shala said.
"Wait, hang on..." Beth commented. "Is he cute?"
"Yes..." Kate and Hannah quietly replied, blushing.
"What has that got to do with anything?" Lucy asked.
"If he's cute, then you may have been distracted with your thoughts of him." Beth replied.
"I guess that makes sense." Lucy commented. "Actually, I was too busy thinking about our next step in finding the Skylanders."
"That makes sense too." Beth replied.

"Humans are weird." Warnado commented. "They are probably the only species who would ever worry about this kind of thing."
"But they have pretty good ice-cream!" Lightning Rod cheered, eating a cone of Strawberry Ice-Cream.

---

Gill Grunt, Zap and Sophie had sneaked past some Squidface Brutes, and reached the switch.
"Here goes nothing." Sophie said, activating it.

The gates around the island opened, and Gurglefin, who now wore a Pirate hat, steered a ship past.
"Hop on!" he called out.
The three then jumped on.

"Let's get this thing back to Hugo." Slam Bam commented, patting the Twin Spouts. "We don't wanna lose this."

To Be Continued...

I know I originally said this chapter would be entirely on Skylands, but you've gotta break away from all the seriousness sometimes.
---
Bring the Fanta
#78 Posted: 00:41:23 27/04/2014
Sorry I haven't visited the topic much lately. I WOULD like to clarify how sure I was that Lucy would be the tech master.
Looks like I was wrong.
---
#79 Posted: 20:38:37 19/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: assassinelf
Sorry I haven't visited the topic much lately. I WOULD like to clarify how sure I was that Lucy would be the tech master.
Looks like I was wrong.

Yeah, I decided that Lucy wouldn't be a Portal Master this time. Sorry for late reply.

Just a few things I'd like to say:
  • Apologies about lack of chapters. I've been busy preparing for exams.
  • I'll still be continuing this. Hopefully there'll be a chapter later this week.
  • When this fanfiction has finished, would you guys like to see a sequel (one for Giants)? This won't be for a while, but I'm interested in hearing if anyone will be interested in it.
  • ---
    Bring the Fanta
    #80 Posted: 00:46:53 20/05/2014
    I'd like to see one...
    ---
    #81 Posted: 21:45:26 26/08/2014 | Topic Creator
    Some good news and bad news.

Bad news: I will be closing this topic and stopping the fan fiction. I spent so long not writing it, I don't feel like it anymore.

Good news: In my spare time, I may start writing some other fan fictions (which could include Spyro and Skylanders) on my FanFiction.net account. I'll try to keep more of a schedule for them.

Anyway, I shall see you guys on my next fan fiction (whenever or wherever that may be).
    ---
    Bring the Fanta
    First | Page 2 of 2
    1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me