Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Adventure Into Space [CLOSED]
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#51 Posted: 15:19:14 22/02/2014
It's cute. I like it! Though what NINJAsk is true, your lengths of sentences are differencing. Keep it up!!! smilie

Oh yeah, I forgot,

UTTSTER13 NOW CLAIMS THIS PAGE!
---
A story.
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#52 Posted: 17:40:38 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
^ Thanks.

NOOO UTTSTER13 HAS TAKEN CONTROL OF THIS PAGE! smilie
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#53 Posted: 19:10:02 22/02/2014
I wanted CONTROOOL.
You meanie.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#54 Posted: 04:09:07 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 11: It's HCI, Don't ****in' Mess With H-C-I

Prex and AE snuck into the fivesome's hotel. "SET FIAH!" AE yelled, and shot the hotel, made of wood, with a flaming arrow. Fortunately, everyone but them escaped.

"Of course." slambam moaned. "Wake up! The house is on fire!" He said in a panicky voice. Troll Slug and HCI sprung out of bed. "Trolligan Slugmore, run outside and scout the wreckage." HCI ordered. He tried to wake up Bash and Ash, who somehow woke up. Bash and Ash ran outside, down stairs and out the door. "slambam, we'll take care of them." HCI instructed. They jumped out the window, and just so happened to land on a soft mattress. "My arm!" HCI yelled. It had been crushed in the fall. "You alright?" slambam asked. "Never fear, THE GREEN LIGHTNING IS HERE!" HCI shouted boldly.

Meanwhile, Bash found Prex and AE. The other two were on other sides. He yelled. "PREX AND AE ARE HERE!" Prex saw him. "Give me the bow." She instructed AE. He gave her the bow, and she fired. The arrow hit Bash near the eyes. Troll Slug and Ash came from opposite sides. "Not Bash!" Ash yelled. "You monsters." Troll Slug said bitterly.

HCI ran. He headbutt AE along the way, in the stomach. "Ow!" AE yelled. He toppled over. Prex took out a zipline gun and shot a building about 50 miles away. She was immediately transported there.

CG and HD542 were trying to hack dark52. Prex walked in. "We're ditching AE. He failed us." She said coldly. "Any luck?" She asked. "WHAT IS THE PASSWORD!" HD542 yelled. Prex sighed and pressed a button. The ground started to sink as water poured in, however, the space where the three of them were did not. They saw fins coming out. "Mutated sharks?" CG exclaimed. Prex grinned. "Yes. If you don't break it in the next 5 attempts, the sharks should find dinner. She watched them try 4 more times. "One more time." She grinned.

Rand and Gooby broke into the council. "We shouldn't be doing this." Rand told Gooby. "Duit noaw!!" Gooby yelled. "NO." Rand yelled. "We're attacking the Elfangel base." Gooby fail-sighed. "Fuine." He sulked.

Meanwhile, ClayFace had the biggest army of at least 60 of all of his gimmicks. "Go to the mod cabin." He ordered all of them.

---
Recap...

Bash has fallen...maybe? Troll Slug, HCI, Ash, and slambam WILL continue their awesome streak!
AE is no longer in Elfangel!
Rand and Gooby are rebelling against Elfangel? What will happen to them?
Do you think Prex will actually let the two aliens, CG and HD542 die? After all this time...
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#55 Posted: 16:16:58 23/02/2014
I like this.
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
#56 Posted: 22:09:00 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanx!

Chapter 12: Ragyol Wisk

Hot Dog and CG had one last attempt. They typed in fear. When it failed, Prex sighed. She shoved the two in the water, being swallowed up. "Let's hope Rand, Gooby, and ClayFace are doing good." She muttered.

ClayFace set forth the army. Meanwhile, an Umbreon who called herself Ragyol Wisk, or Ragyol for short, snuck up from behind him and shot him with a Gnorcgun500, which encaged him in a small capsule. The capsule disappeared; and the spam army blew up, the explosions burning Ragyol's cheek.

Rand and Gooby snuck on Prex. "ATTATATATATK!" Gooby yelled, and punched her. She grabbed the fist before she was punched, and threw Gooby into the area with the sharks. Rand avenged his clone by kicking Prex in the face. She stepped back. Bad move. She fell in the water and was gobbled up.

Gooby did not die. He was unconsious, floating down. He then woke up. Luckily, Rand used fake DNA while cloning to give Gooby awesome swimming powers. He sprung up and landed on the island. "Good one, Gooby. We defeated Elfangel." Rand congratulated him. "Thanls." Gooby said, happily.

Meanwhile, slambam, Ash, HCI, and Troll Slug hovered over Bash. There was no way he could have survived. An eldery man walked up to them. "Well then, he's dead. I'm sorry." He said gravely. "My name is Ignitor101. I was born here, but moved to some island. I cloned myself, making two. The first was named Lodly. She unfortunately passed away. The second was named CG. I heard he was murdered by someone named prextail202, along with a fellow named Hot Dog 542." HCI growled. "Prex is evil." Ignitor said something else. "However, someone named ClayFace was Gnorc'd by a user named Ragyol Wisk." slambam's eyes lit up. "Isn't Ragyol Wisk an anagram of-" he was cut off by Ignitor. "Hush! Nobody can know!" Troll Slug spoke up. "What about Prex?" Ignitor cleared his throat. "She was killed from sharks, from 2 people that betrayed Elfangel, Rand O M and Gooby." Troll Slug breathed a sigh of relief.

An umbreon entered the room. "My name is Ragyol Wisk."

---
There are two anagrams in this chapter.

Lodly is
Dolly the Sheep.

Ragyol Wisk is
Ragyol Wisk. You have to wait to see!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:31:39 24/02/2014 by Troll Slug
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#57 Posted: 03:39:33 25/02/2014
How sad I haven't been here longg enough to decipher that.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#58 Posted: 23:46:14 25/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Here are some hints.

1. It's a dead character.

2. Umbreon is the avi. (Not sure if changed)

Please make a post for the next chapter, anyone! smilie
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2599
#59 Posted: 12:58:23 27/02/2014
Cool!!!!! =D
#60 Posted: 11:57:33 16/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 13: 13 Had to Get Something Special

"Who is that?" Poor Ignitor101 asked. "That's..." HCI started. "Ragyol." slambam said. "No, Sk-" Ash started, but was slapped by Ignitor. "SKY AIRGLOW!" She yelled.

Gooby and Rand snuck out of the base, and saw an eldery man and 4 users. "Who are you people?" Rand asked. "Ash, Ragyol, HCI, Ignitor, slambam, and Troll Slug." Ragyol replied. Rand hadn't seen her. "IMPASTAS!" Gooby yelled.

"Now, Gooby, be polite." Rand told Gooby. "BULYBULL!" Gooby yelled

---

Sorry, this chapter was pretty short. smilie
#61 Posted: 22:28:38 26/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I might make a new chapter soon...sorry for bump.

EDIT: Closing, nobody reads this and I never update. Oh and maybe removing from subscriptions.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:27:29 24/07/2014 by Troll Slug
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me