Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > DS fanfic 12 Angry Users (based off 12 angry men)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
DS fanfic 12 Angry Users (based off 12 angry men) [CLOSED]
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#101 Posted: 21:30:40 25/01/2014
*holds up knife*
I'll cut youuuuuuu
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#102 Posted: 21:35:29 25/01/2014
Noooo
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#103 Posted: 22:42:50 25/01/2014 | Topic Creator
PART 14

The guard outside the room peeks in "Hey, is everything going alright? I heard some noise." he asks.
"Oh, it's just, uh, some friendly arguing" Torchsheep answers.
"Okay" The guard says, exiting.

Hardcoreignitor calms down. He looks at the other jurors, "Well, what are you all looking at?" he asks, sitting down. The other jurors look around at each other, silently. They all start to sit back in their seats, except Fluffyhamster who stands over at the far end of the table.

"Well, I suppose somebody oughta start us off" Torchsheep says.
"I beg your pardon" FluffyHamster announces.
"I beg your pardon? What are you so polite for?" CommanderGame asks, annoyed.
"For the same reason you're not" Fluffyhamster says. "It is the way I was brought up. Anyhow, all this fighting.....it's getting us nowhere. We have a duty at hand.......this is what I consider to be a wonderful thing about democracy, that we are...uh....what's the word...? Notified. Notified to come down here, by mail and make a well thought out decision. We have to gain.......or lose from this.....we should not make this such a personal thing." She goes back to her seat.

DummyZ goes over to the window. "Man, looks like there's gonna be some sort of wicked storm out there, eh?" he says.
"That's summer for ya. Blazing hot, and then rainstorms" ClayFace says.
"Hey, I was wondering, if maybe, we could have another vote?" I-Brawler asks.
"Oh boy, how bout we funnel this one up with a bit of refreshments and dancing?" DummyZ says, sarcastically.
I-Brawler gets up and walks over to DummyZ "Hey listen, why don't you stop making smart remarks?" he asks.
"Oh, my friend, for your 3 dollars a day, you'll have to listen to everything" DummyZ responds.
"Another vote, folks!" Torchsheep announces, DummyZ and I-Brawler sit back down.

"I think an open ballot would be nice" CommanderGame proposes. "You know? So we can see who stands where. Call off the jury numbers."
"Sounds fine" Torchsheep says. "Number 1...............oh yeah, that's me. I vote GUILTY. Number 2?"
"NOT GUILTY" Ash starkindle says.
"Number 3?" Torchsheep asks.
"GUILTY" Hardcoreignitor says.
"Number 4?" Torchsheep asks.
"GUILTY" Levanjess says.
"Number 5?" Torchsheep asks.
"NOT GUILTY" Prextail says.
"Number 6?" Torchsheep asks.
"NOT GUILTY" I-Brawler says. Slambam makes a small smile.
"Number 7?" Torchsheep asks.
"GUILTY" DummyZ says.
"Number 8?" Torchsheep asks.
"NOT GUILTY" Slambam says.
"Number 9?" Torchsheep asks.
"NOT GUILTY" Brutalbash says.
"Number 10?" Torchsheep asks.
" GUILTY" CommanderGame says.
"Number 11?" Torchsheep asks.
"NOT GUILTY" Fluffyhamster says.
"Number 12?" Torchsheep asks.
"Eh...GUILTY" Clayface says.

"Alright, the vote is 6 to 6" Torchsheep says.
"Eh, guess we're going to have to go into extra inning here, hehe" DummyZ chuckles.
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#104 Posted: 23:18:07 25/01/2014
Woo hoo!
---
you never saw me
#105 Posted: 02:12:21 26/01/2014
Well, slambam has to convince everyone.
#106 Posted: 02:18:41 26/01/2014 | Topic Creator
THE NOT GUILTIES: Slambam104, Brutalbash, Prextail, Fluffyhamster, Ash Starkindle, I-Brawler.

THE GUILTIES: DummyZ, Torchsheep, ClayFace, CommanderGame, Levanjess, hardcoreignitor.
#107 Posted: 04:02:33 26/01/2014
And how, because remember
I'll cut youuuuu
---
nyeheheheheh

#108 Posted: 18:23:10 01/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Intermission" is almost over.
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#109 Posted: 23:33:49 01/02/2014
Ok den.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#110 Posted: 03:34:39 02/02/2014 | Topic Creator
PART 15

"6 to 6.....I'm telling you, some of you people have gone crazy!" CommanderGame rants. "A user like Troll slug..."
"I don't think the kind of user he is has anything to do with it, the facts are supposed to determine the case" Brutalbash says.
"Oh, don't start with facts! You can twist facts any damn way you want!" CommanderGame retorts, getting up from his seat and walking around.
"That's exactly what this gentleman is pointing out" Brutalbash says, pointing to Slambam."And you keep yelling at the top of your lungs and all...."
"You okay? Need a glass of water?" Slambam asks him.
"No no....that guy just gets on my nerves...." Brutalbash answers.

DummyZ stands by the window, looking out with his arms crossed. Ash Starkindle walks over next to him, with a small smile. "Gee, looks like it's gonna rain" Ash says.
"How'd you figure that one out, Sherlock?" DummyZ asks, sarcastically."Oh, and how come you changed your vote?"
"Well, it just seemed to me that there was room for reasonable doubt" Ash answers.
CommanderGame walks by with a paper cup of with water "Oh come on, you're like everybody else, you thank too much, and get mixed up, ya know what I mean?" he says, crumpling his cup, then walking away.
"Well, hey, I don't think you have the right to...........loudmouth...." Ash sighs, as she goes back to her seat. It starts to rain, Slambam and Torchsheep go over and close the windows.

"Hey, what's up with the fan in here?" DummyZ asks, walking over to it. He flicks a switch near it. "Oh, hey, there we go! I was wondering why nobody turned it on before!" He says, laughing and sitting back down with his feet on the table. He crumples up a piece of paper, and throws it backward, hitting the fan.
"Two points!" He shouts. He throws another piece of paper at it, which bounces off, and hits Brutalbash on the back of his head.
"That's a damn stupid thing to do" Brutalbash says.
"Oh, I'm sorry, it just rebounded, ya know?" DummyZ says, laughing.

Hardcoreignitor leans against the wall by the water container. Levanjess walks over and fills her cup.
"Man, even steven, surprising isn't it?" Hardcoreignitor asks.
"Yes, I suppose" Levanjess says.
"Hey, you know that one tall guy what's his face was, uh, tryin to bait me?" Hardcoreignitor asks. "You know.....I'm a pretty excitable guy.....where does he come off, calling me a public avenger and sadist....but uh....he's just tryin to bait me...."
"He's doing an excellent job" Levanjess says to Hardcoreignitor, walking back to her seat.
#111 Posted: 04:55:36 02/02/2014
Atta boy fan-fic me, don't give up now!
---
nyeheheheheh

#112 Posted: 16:18:45 04/02/2014
Coolio
---
#113 Posted: 03:11:38 07/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I hope to get back to writing this by the weekend. Sorry guys, I've got survivor to host!
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#114 Posted: 03:16:04 07/02/2014
Understandable. Take your time and don't rush it! I'm sure we're all willing to wait smilie
---
but i love it all smooth
#115 Posted: 05:12:50 08/02/2014 | Topic Creator
PART 16

The jurors start to gather back around the table.
"Boy, oh boy, I'm just about ready to run out and tell the judge we've got a hung jury!" CommanderGame announces, irritated.
"Hung Jury?" Slambam asks. "We haven't even been in here for 2 hours yet?"
"You know that Troll slug wouldn't stand a chance at a whole new trial. Hell, he shouldn't stand a chance at this one either!" DummyZ tells Slambam.
"You still don't believe there's room for reasonable doubt?!?" Prextail asks, harshly.
"NO, I don't believe there's ANY room for reasonable doubt" DummyZ answers.

"Pardon." Fluffyhamster says to DummyZ. "Maybe you don't fully understand the term "reasonable doubt"" she says.
" What do you mean I don't understand....?" DummyZ slowly asks. "Boy, how do you like this chica!" he says to the other jurors, indicating Fluffyhamster. "She comes down here, running for her life and then starts telling us how to run the show! The arrogance of her!"
"Hey! Let's stop the arguing for about 2 minutes!" Torchsheep reprimands. Fluffyhamster looks down at her lap, with a frown.

"I'd like to go over something" Slambam says. "An important part of the prosecution was that after Troll slug claimed he had been at the movies during the time of the murder of dark, he couldn't remember any of the names of the movies he saw, or the actors who starred in them. This lady here has brought up that point several times." He says, pointing over to Levanjess from across the table.
"That's correct" Levanjess says. "It was the only alibi Troll slug could offer at all. And frankly, a very poor one"
"Put yourself in his place" Slambam says. "Do you think that you could remember details like that after an upsetting incident he had, involving Dark52 calling him a brat?"
"I think so" Levanjess answers. "Troll slug simply couldn't remember the details because he was not there that night."
"According to the police testimony in court, he was being questioned by the detectives at the apartment while Dark's body was lying on the floor in the bedroom. Do you think he could remember details like that under those circumstances?" Slambam asks.
"I do." Levanjess answes.
"Under great emotional stress?" Slambam asks.
"Under great emotional stress." Levanjess answers.

"I'd like to ask you a personal question." Slambam says.
"Go ahead." Levanjess responds.
"Where were you last night?" Slambam asks.
"I was home." Levanjess answers.
"How about the night before that?" Slambam asks.
"Come on! What is this?!?" CommanderGame asks, angrily.
"No it's alright." Levanjess tells him. "I went to the store, then straight home" she answers Slambam.
"The night before?" Slambam asks.
"That was the night of the bridge tournament. I play bridge." Levanjess answers.
"When you get to New years eve 2002, let me know" DummyZ says.
"The night before?" Slambam asks.
" That was...um...Monday night....my husband and I went to the movies." Levanjess says.
"What movies did you see?" Slambam asks.
"The...uh...The remarkable Mrs. Banedridge" Levanjess answers.
"I saw that" Ash says. "It was the AMAZING Mrs. Banedridge"
"Ah yes, The amazing Mrs. Banedridge" Levanjess nods.
"And who was in The Amazing Mrs. Banedridge?" Slambam asks.
"Barbara....uh.....Barbara.....Long I think it was.....Long or Ling, something like that...." Levanjess says.
"Who else was in it?" Slambam asks.
" I don't know, it had some rather........obscure roles" Levanjess answers.
"And you weren't under any emotional stress?" Slambam asks.
"No.....I wasn't" Levanjess says, looking down.
#116 Posted: 11:19:51 08/02/2014
Hehe. Nice
---
#117 Posted: 16:59:39 08/02/2014
DUN DUN DUNNNNNN
---
nyeheheheheh

#118 Posted: 03:21:26 09/02/2014
Nice!
#119 Posted: 04:25:21 20/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Damn, I hope I can get some time in to write more of this.
#120 Posted: 16:09:12 20/02/2014
Quote: Mrmorrises
Damn, I hope I can get some time in to write more of this.

It's a great fanfic, but survivor is awesome.
---
#121 Posted: 05:27:26 08/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I just remembered this. I hope I can get some time to continue it, but I do have summer work.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me