Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Chi
First | Previous | Page 40 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49 50
All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Chi [CLOSED]
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#1951 Posted: 16:27:45 18/04/2014
Good to know. I'll probably run Xerneas with dazzling gleam.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3332
#1952 Posted: 19:34:19 18/04/2014
Quote: DragonCamo
OMG, A LEAKED PICTURE OF NICKI MINAJ WITHOUT HER MAKEUP!
[User Posted Image]

This was posted on the forum just for me wasn't it? Anyways, Can you not
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#1953 Posted: 21:56:53 18/04/2014
This Volcarona keeps recovering 1 HP after every wild battle won. Are any of you getting this with other Pokemon? e.e
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#1954 Posted: 00:35:44 19/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyro Fanatic
Quote: kardonis
I have no idea.

From what I've researched, there's no efficient and effective way of reporting on X and Y. You'd think a report button would be available. smilie It's the worst censoring and security system on any game I've ever played.

Anyways, does anyone know If I delete their friend code from my 3DS, does my code disappear from theirs?

It should remove you from theirs as well. Deleting a friend card gives a message stating that no notice of deletion is given to the other player, somewhat implying that they are unknowingly losing you as well.

Quote: flashwingftw
[User Posted Image]

People are entitled their opinions, and a good number of people, myself included, dislike her and her music, if you could even call it that.

Also, DC, that can't be Nicki Minaj wihtout her make-up. The creature in that image is prettier than Nicki Minaj could ever be, though it is somewhat close.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:40:15 19/04/2014 by Seiki
#1955 Posted: 00:52:33 19/04/2014
Quote: Seiki

From what I've researched, there's no efficient and effective way of reporting on X and Y. You'd think a report button would be available. smilie It's the worst censoring and security system on any game I've ever played.

Anyways, does anyone know If I delete their friend code from my 3DS, does my code disappear from theirs?

It should remove you from theirs as well. Deleting a friend card gives a message stating that no notice of deletion is given to the other player, somewhat implying that they are unknowingly losing you as well.

[User Posted Image]

People are entitled their opinions, and a good number of people, myself included, dislike her and her music, if you could even call it that.

Also, DC, that can't be Nicki Minaj wihtout her make-up. The creature in that image is prettier than Nicki Minaj could ever be, though it is somewhat close.

I'm not saying you cant dislike her or her music. Just to let you know, she has donated a ton of money to multiple charities and recently visited a terminally ill child who had cancer, and the child idolizes her. Nicki gave her a pink wig and a motivational speech to stay in school and such. The list goes on. She's not a bad person and most of her music has a lot of meaning to it, especially her recent tracks. And Jynx being prettier? Please, have you even seen her new natural look? If I knew how to post a pic I would, but if you'd like to u can goggle it. Anyway, this is off topic and unnecessary to begin with, if you'd like to continue this, PM me.
---
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#1956 Posted: 00:58:07 19/04/2014

I'm not saying you cant dislike her or her music. Just to let you know, she has donated a ton of money to multiple charities and recently visited a terminally ill child who had cancer, and the child idolizes her. Nicki gave her a pink wig and a motivational speech to stay in school and such. The list goes on. She's not a bad person and most of her music has a lot of meaning to it, especially her recent tracks. And Jynx being prettier? Please, have you even seen her new natural look? If I knew how to post a pic I would, but if you'd like to u can goggle it. Anyway, this is off topic and unnecessary to begin with, if you'd like to continue this, PM me.

[User Posted Image]
You don't understand. I sat here and laughed for 20 minutes when i saw this picture
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#1957 Posted: 00:59:14 19/04/2014

[User Posted Image]
You don't understand. I sat here and laughed for 20 minutes when i saw this picture

Did you now?
---
R.I.P to my wallet
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#1958 Posted: 02:14:07 19/04/2014

[User Posted Image]

STARYUS
WERE MEANT TO FLYYYYYY
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#1959 Posted: 02:36:34 19/04/2014
Quote: hardcoreignitor

[User Posted Image]

STARYUS
WERE MEANT TO FLYYYYYY

L
O
L!!
---
R.I.P to my wallet
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#1960 Posted: 03:13:21 19/04/2014
Good to know. I'll probably run Xerneas with dazzling gleam.

It gets Moonblast, do you honestly think Dazzling Gleam is a better idea?
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
#1961 Posted: 11:14:01 19/04/2014
It was for training. Either EV or just leveling. I'm not an idiot, I'm running moonblast as well. Along with Geomancy and a power herb.
---
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#1962 Posted: 10:50:10 20/04/2014
I got a 2DS and X yesterday.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12108
#1963 Posted: 13:04:20 20/04/2014
Can someone help me evolve my Karrablast into Escavalier? I don't really trust anyone on the PSS.
#1964 Posted: 13:07:02 20/04/2014
Do you also have a shelmet?
---
#1965 Posted: 13:09:30 20/04/2014
Do you also have a shelmet?

Yes, I have a spare.
#1966 Posted: 13:12:33 20/04/2014
Then i could help.
---
#1967 Posted: 13:24:32 20/04/2014
Then i could help.

Thank you. I would however like to increase his level slightly more before I evolve him, so I won't be trading him today.
#1968 Posted: 13:28:08 20/04/2014
I'll PM you with my friend code so when you're ready we can trade them.
---
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#1969 Posted: 20:42:31 21/04/2014
I have an extra Charmander, Goomy, and Inkay if anybody wants one of those, since I don't.
#1970 Posted: 20:43:18 21/04/2014
What ability does the inkay have?
---
#1971 Posted: 23:23:10 21/04/2014
The Inkay is level 14 with the moves Reflect, Foul Play, Swagger, and Psywave; and has the ability Contrary.
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#1972 Posted: 23:27:03 21/04/2014
Anyone can catch those in the wild....
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#1973 Posted: 23:42:05 21/04/2014
The Inkay is the rarest Pokemon in the game BAKA!
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#1974 Posted: 23:42:44 21/04/2014
Quote: somePerson

No it isn't. Bidoof is. Get your facts right.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#1975 Posted: 00:36:16 22/04/2014
Quote: somePerson

No it isn't. Bidoof is. Get your facts right.

Hello?!?! Level 2 Bunnelbys are directly unavailable in the game!
#1976 Posted: 01:16:50 22/04/2014
Ugh. I'm stuck at Victory Road, cave 2. Uggggggh. At least I caught a Haunter.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#1977 Posted: 02:08:56 22/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ash Starkindle
Ugh. I'm stuck at Victory Road, cave 2. Uggggggh. At least I caught a Haunter.

I think I rememebr that spot. I forget hwo to get through.... I searched a walkthrough of Victory Road in Pokemon X/Y on Youtube.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#1978 Posted: 03:21:31 22/04/2014
Breeding a shiny Growlithe is a pain smilie
I have 15 normal ones I have no use for and still breeding q:<
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
#1979 Posted: 11:52:20 22/04/2014
Yeah. I looked it up. I just need to beat the other guys.
#1980 Posted: 13:37:56 22/04/2014
Quote: Starfire Dragon

Did you expect it to just happen so early? I have 10 boxes filled with trash Pokemon and they were only for when I was IV breeding! D:
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#1981 Posted: 17:20:31 22/04/2014
Quote: DummyZ

Did you expect it to just happen so early? I have 10 boxes filled with trash Pokemon and they were only for when I was IV breeding! D:

I just release junk pokemon right away. No point cluttering up my boxes with useless pokemon. And it's gonna take way may than 15 eggs....maybe even a lot more than those 10 boxes for a shiny <.<
---
Praise Helix!!!
#1982 Posted: 22:17:03 22/04/2014
Quote: ace

I just release junk pokemon right away. No point cluttering up my boxes with useless pokemon. And it's gonna take way may than 15 eggs....maybe even a lot more than those 10 boxes for a shiny <.<

I keep them with a reason actually, so I can Wonder Trade them later on. Others will be thankfull, and I can get other "junk" from Wonder Trade that can really come in handy. Examples are an Impish Skarmory with 4 IVs and Egg moves, and a Dratini with Extreme Speed and 2 IVs :3
#1983 Posted: 23:32:06 22/04/2014

I keep them with a reason actually, so I can Wonder Trade them later on. Others will be thankfull, and I can get other "junk" from Wonder Trade that can really come in handy. Examples are an Impish Skarmory with 4 IVs and Egg moves, and a Dratini with Extreme Speed and 2 IVs :3

Makes sense lol but 10 boxes? when i was doing that i kept only 1 box >.< after a while of getting more junk pokemon than useful ones i decided to stop wonder trading <.<
---
Praise Helix!!!
#1984 Posted: 23:36:37 22/04/2014
The Inkay is level 14 with the moves Reflect, Foul Play, Swagger, and Psywave; and has the ability Contrary.

Cool, I'll trade my lv. 49 Aegislash for it. It's EV trained fully and has a very nice moveset. After seeing that everyone and their mothers uses them online I decided I didn't want it anymore.

And joe? Screw off honestly. I can't make one post here without you going super anal on me.
---
#1985 Posted: 23:57:07 22/04/2014

Makes sense lol but 10 boxes? when i was doing that i kept only 1 box >.< after a while of getting more junk pokemon than useful ones i decided to stop wonder trading <.<

True though, it may be a bit too many xP And Wonder Trading just 1 box actually takes quite a while. But I just never released any at the time and I'm still too lazy xP
#1986 Posted: 00:29:28 23/04/2014
Also have an extra Pichu and Gothorita. If anybody wants one.
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#1987 Posted: 00:36:50 23/04/2014

True though, it may be a bit too many xP And Wonder Trading just 1 box actually takes quite a while. But I just never released any at the time and I'm still too lazy xP

smilie
I'll probably just give them away to people who need or want them smilie
Especially since you can't get Growlithe or Arcanine on X and Y except in the Friend Safari if you're lucky.
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
#1988 Posted: 01:22:35 23/04/2014

Cool, I'll trade my lv. 49 Aegislash for it. It's EV trained fully and has a very nice moveset. After seeing that everyone and their mothers uses them online I decided I didn't want it anymore.

*didnt see post earlier just because.*

Okay, sounds nice. Aegislash seems interesting.
#1989 Posted: 01:24:16 24/04/2014
Was that picture really necessary though?
---
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#1990 Posted: 01:31:25 24/04/2014

No, it was not, as the post has been deleted.
---
you never saw me
#1991 Posted: 13:34:41 24/04/2014
Quote: I-Brawler

What happened? ._.
#1992 Posted: 21:09:44 24/04/2014
Quote: I-Brawler

What happened? ._.

Joe posted tampons and a butt.
#1993 Posted: 23:49:10 24/04/2014
To put it bluntly, he posted a detailed picture of how to shove my opinions up my butt.
---
#1994 Posted: 21:49:38 25/04/2014
*shot for double posting*

But does anyone have an eggsecute with the hidden ability recycler? A friend of mine really wants one.
---
#1995 Posted: 03:31:58 27/04/2014
Oh wow I have so many Eevees...
#1996 Posted: 12:26:18 27/04/2014
*shot for double posting*

But does anyone have an eggsecute with the hidden ability recycler? A friend of mine really wants one.

well thats y theres the edit button ;P Anyways recycler? U mean hidden ability Harvest? I got that, if u want i can probably breed u one after work later lol
---
Praise Helix!!!
#1997 Posted: 12:42:16 27/04/2014
That'd be great. My friend really wants it. I can trade you a totodile with dragon dance.
---
#1998 Posted: 19:09:20 27/04/2014
Does anyone want a Plusle? Or, does anyone know someone who wants a Plusle, at least?
#1999 Posted: 19:30:35 27/04/2014
Does anyone want a Plusle? Or, does anyone know someone who wants a Plusle, at least?

Just wanted to point out something.

Nobody's gonna want a Pokemon they can already catch in wild, unless it has anything nice in particular like perfect IVs, it's hidden ability, or being a shiny, for example. If it's hogging your space, I would just release it. After all, it is useless.
#2000 Posted: 19:39:04 27/04/2014
Anybody want a Torchic?
First | Previous | Page 40 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me