Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Chi
First | Previous | Page 14 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50
All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Chi [CLOSED]
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#651 Posted: 00:09:18 19/01/2014
Also, strong bond with the pokemon MY BUTT.

I literally just got this Aerodactyl and the first battle it was in it could Mega Evolve.
---
you never saw me
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8572
#652 Posted: 00:12:15 19/01/2014
Quote: DragonCamo
Quote: SilverWolf1129

But where do I buy them D:

*cough cough* EV Training/Super Training *cough cough*

That doesn't help.

they can be bought in a pokemon center in some city. (forgot what city.)
---
SC
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#653 Posted: 00:14:28 19/01/2014
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Quote: SilverWolf1129

*cough cough* EV Training/Super Training *cough cough*

That doesn't help.

they can be bought in a pokemon center in some city. (forgot what city.)

I ound it
Laverre
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#654 Posted: 00:20:10 19/01/2014
Quote: I-Brawler
Also, strong bond with the pokemon MY BUTT.

I literally just got this Aerodactyl and the first battle it was in it could Mega Evolve.

It doesn't matter if you have a strong bond with your Pokémon or not. They can still mega evolve.
---
SC
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#655 Posted: 01:24:10 19/01/2014
Quote: flashwingftw
Oh my god, this little kid has been harassing me all day because he wants the Raquaza I showed off when we were trading. He's sent me a request at least 60 times within the past 5 hours, the only reason I'm keeping him as a friend is because his friend safari is most useful. Shiny Chesnaught must be mine! I'm literally hiding from him in the GTS right now, he doesn't get the point that nothing he has interests me, even his Xerneas and Yveltal.

Thats what happened when i showed of my Genesect -.- then he challenged me to a battle and was a cheater -.- I dont use legendaries and used the most OP legendaries, i Finally delt with his Xerneas and Mega Mewtwo X and he screwed me up by throwing in a Charizard nicknamed "Blastoise" fml. Btw if ur hiding on GTS i cant trade u either smilie i was wondering what was up lol
---
Praise Helix!!!
#656 Posted: 01:25:17 19/01/2014
Quote: ace
Oh my god, this little kid has been harassing me all day because he wants the Raquaza I showed off when we were trading. He's sent me a request at least 60 times within the past 5 hours, the only reason I'm keeping him as a friend is because his friend safari is most useful. Shiny Chesnaught must be mine! I'm literally hiding from him in the GTS right now, he doesn't get the point that nothing he has interests me, even his Xerneas and Yveltal.

Thats what happened when i showed of my Genesect -.- then he challenged me to a battle and was a cheater -.- I dont use legendaries and used the most OP legendaries, i Finally delt with his Xerneas and Mega Mewtwo X and he screwed me up by throwing in a Charizard nicknamed "Blastoise" fml. Btw if ur hiding on GTS i cant trade u either XD i was wondering what was up lol

Omg I should totally do that1!!!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#657 Posted: 01:25:56 19/01/2014
Challenging the Elite Four for like the fifth time now.

GODDAMN SIEBOLD AND HIS GYRADOS.
---
you never saw me
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#658 Posted: 01:46:29 19/01/2014

Thats what happened when i showed of my Genesect -.- then he challenged me to a battle and was a cheater -.- I dont use legendaries and used the most OP legendaries, i Finally delt with his Xerneas and Mega Mewtwo X and he screwed me up by throwing in a Charizard nicknamed "Blastoise" fml. Btw if ur hiding on GTS i cant trade u either smilie i was wondering what was up lol

Omg I should totally do that1!!!

You are just the worst kind of person <.< lol
---
Praise Helix!!!
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#659 Posted: 01:47:52 19/01/2014
Still looking for a male Turtwig smilie Hoping I get lucky on WT since I've gotten some luck getting other starters.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
#660 Posted: 01:54:27 19/01/2014

That's kind of like some kid that keeps trying to trade me a Raquaza and I have a Moltres that I don't want but he keeps trying to give me another Pokémon that I don't want. It kind of irritates me.

@flashwing can you try to clone me a Raquaza? (If you can avoid that kid. Lol!!smilie)
---
SC
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3319
#661 Posted: 02:10:27 19/01/2014

Sorry I didn't know you were waiting haha. I left my DS closed cuz I'm watching the Great Gatsby. ;p
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
#662 Posted: 02:17:20 19/01/2014

Sorry I didn't know you were waiting haha. I left my DS closed cuz I'm watching the Great Gatsby. ;p

Can you clone me a Raquaza please? (If you can avoid the kid. smilie)
---
SC
#663 Posted: 02:22:19 19/01/2014

It's a miracle! The kid is offline! I can shiny hunt freely now! W00T!
I have an extra Rayquaza I cloned for someone else, but they never claimed it. Whenever you're ready. smilie
---
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
#664 Posted: 02:28:26 19/01/2014
Okay sweet! smilie

Edit: Thanks a lot!
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:30:39 19/01/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#665 Posted: 02:31:16 19/01/2014
Okay sweet! smilie

Edit: Thanks a lot!

No prob. Enjoy!
---
R.I.P to my wallet
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#666 Posted: 02:32:09 19/01/2014

I have an extra Rayquaza I cloned for someone else, but they never claimed it. Whenever you're ready. smilie

Can you also clone me one?
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#667 Posted: 02:33:48 19/01/2014

Couldn't you have just turned off PSS.....
---
words. letters. filler.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#668 Posted: 02:37:44 19/01/2014
May get a 2ds and Y for my B-day!
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#669 Posted: 02:42:46 19/01/2014
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

I would have, but since he was online and I was in his friend safari, the shiny rate goes up.
Edit: Grimslinger, sure, I'll do it when I get the chance.
---
R.I.P to my wallet
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:44:46 19/01/2014 by flashwingftw
#670 Posted: 02:45:03 19/01/2014
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

I would have, but since he was online and I was in his friend safari, the shiny rate goes up.

I'm guessing that he had a good safari
#671 Posted: 02:46:52 19/01/2014
Does anyone who's on here that has me added on their list know what my Safari is? I'm assuming from comments I've read that you have the same safari no matter who's game you're a friend on, is that right? So whatever my safari is on one person's game, that will be my safari on anyone's game?
---
#672 Posted: 02:47:52 19/01/2014
^ Yes, the first Grass safari I ever got actually. Wish it had Gogoat in it but I also need a shiny Quilladin, so it's not a loss.
---
R.I.P to my wallet
#673 Posted: 02:55:29 19/01/2014
I just noticed that I have a 6iv larvesta! This means I can finally get a shiny!
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#674 Posted: 02:55:59 19/01/2014

Siebold Asks for your opinion and gets mad at whatever you choose.
I had a problem with his Clawitzer who kept spamming A powerful move or something...Gyrados was fine. And Use Blaziken for the Ssteel guy. Fire and Fighting will destroy steel types.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#675 Posted: 02:56:47 19/01/2014
Mine is a grass safari?
---
#676 Posted: 03:01:32 19/01/2014
Quote: Eggers
Mine is a grass safari?

bug
Butterfree and uh...I forgot the other
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#677 Posted: 03:04:20 19/01/2014
Mine is a grass safari?

bug

Ah, thank you. So I guess I get a third Pokemon in the safari after I beat the E4, right?

On a totally unrelated note: Beavis evolved! YEY! Now he can be the very best HM junkie he can be!
---
#678 Posted: 03:13:51 19/01/2014
Mine is a grass safari?

bug

Ah, thank you. So I guess I get a third Pokemon in the safari after I beat the E4, right?

On a totally unrelated note: Beavis evolved! YEY! Now he can be the very best HM junkie he can be!

and Illumise
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#679 Posted: 03:14:45 19/01/2014
Anyone have a Charizard with Charizardite X that I could have
---
henlo
#680 Posted: 03:15:50 19/01/2014
What is the best way to get a mewtwo?
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#681 Posted: 03:18:30 19/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sleepy0429
What is the best way to get a mewtwo?

Post-game, going to the cave in the Pokemon Village and catching it.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#682 Posted: 03:23:50 19/01/2014
Having all of your pokemon faint against it except a Charizard, have it use Fire Blast, then Switft, then Slash, then throw an Ultra Ball don't forget to mega evolve your charizard
---
henlo
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#683 Posted: 03:27:39 19/01/2014
Quote: Will171717
Having all of your pokemon faint against it except a Charizard, have it use Fire Blast, then Switft, then Slash, then throw an Ultra Ball don't forget to mega evolve your charizard

Oh, but the crit ****ed it all up! :3
#684 Posted: 03:32:08 19/01/2014
So 60 hours of gameplay later and I've finally gotten the second badge (once again, thank you Wonder Trade)! Team so far:

Pikachu Lv. 28
Alakazam Lv. 30
Frogadier w/ Protean Lv. 30
Lucario Lv. 28
Charmeleon Lv. 29
Quilladin Lv. 29

Any thoughts on anyone I should change out? Not sure if I'll keep Quilladin or Pikachu on the team, though Pikachu has thunder wave to paralyze other pokemon for capture.
---
#685 Posted: 03:34:37 19/01/2014
Who cares if it dies, you can tell all your friends you caught mewtwo just like Red
---
henlo
#686 Posted: 04:03:08 19/01/2014
Goal for Y
Starter Kalos: Chespin
1st gen starter Charmander
Stock up on balls
Pikachu Magikcarp Riolou
---
#687 Posted: 04:05:07 19/01/2014
I just traded that shiny Spinda you gave me Seiki, sorry if it upsets you, but I hope you'll understand when you hear that I got a level 100 shiny Rapidash in return. smilie
---
R.I.P to my wallet
#688 Posted: 04:26:20 19/01/2014 | Topic Creator
I just traded that shiny Spinda you gave me Seiki, sorry if it upsets you, but I hope you'll understand when you hear that I got a level 100 shiny Rapidash in return. smilie

I'm fine with it. I got it in a trade myself and did not want it at all.

After I train the Pumpkaboo a little and am ready to evolve it, would you mind helping me with that? And removing the nickname at the same time. ^.^b
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#689 Posted: 04:54:46 19/01/2014
^ Oh so you have something against Francine?!?! Jk lol smilie
Sure I don't mind. Just give me a little while to haul myself all the way across the room to my DS. My legs refuse to let me move right now. smilie
---
R.I.P to my wallet
#690 Posted: 04:56:55 19/01/2014 | Topic Creator
^ Oh so you have something against Francine?!?! Jk lol smilie
Sure I don't mind. Just give me a little while to haul myself all the way across the room to my DS. My legs refuse to let me move right now. smilie

Oh, don't worry about it right now. I'll train her a little first as a Pumpkaboo. I'll pm you when I'm ready to evolve her. smilie
---
#691 Posted: 05:04:45 19/01/2014
^ Sounds good.
---
R.I.P to my wallet
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#692 Posted: 06:43:30 19/01/2014
Did anyone know that when breeding, the female can pass over egg moves.... I recently found out and I. Hoping it isn't late.
#693 Posted: 13:25:37 19/01/2014
Quote: hardcoreignitor

I had a problem with his Clawitzer who kept spamming A powerful move or something...Gyrados was fine. And Use Blaziken for the Ssteel guy. Fire and Fighting will destroy steel types.

My Fire Elite Four routine:
Send out Greninja.
Pyroar: Use Surf.
Talonflame: Use Surf.
Torkal: Use Surf.
Chandelure: Use Surf.

One down. XP

Water Elite Four routine:
Send out Venasaur.
Clawitzer: Mega Evolve Venasaur. Use Solarbeam.
Starmie: Send out Vivillon. Use Bug Buzz until it faints.
Barbaracle: Send out Venasaur again. Use Razor Leaf.
Gyrados: Here is all the stuff I've done to try to beat it.
Use Vivillon's Hurricane a couple times; Gyrados has Ice Fang though.
Use Mega Venasaur's Solarbeam; oh, wait, Gyrados has ICE FANG.
Use Mega/Lucario's Dragon Pulse; Gyrados has Earthquake.
Talonflame is no help at all; Gyrados has Waterfall.
Use Greninja's Strength; Gyrados has Earthquake.

Oh, and Dragon Dance DOESN'T HELP AT ALL.

Steel Elite Four routine and Dragon Elite Four routine:

Dragon is not figured out yet and Steel is different every time.

Ugh.
---
you never saw me
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#694 Posted: 13:42:57 19/01/2014
Quote: hardcoreignitor

My Fire Elite Four routine:
Send out Greninja.
Pyroar: Use Surf.
Talonflame: Use Surf.
Torkal: Use Surf.
Chandelure: Use Surf.

One down. XP

Water Elite Four routine:
Send out Venasaur.
Clawitzer: Mega Evolve Venasaur. Use Solarbeam.
Starmie: Send out Vivillon. Use Bug Buzz until it faints.
Barbaracle: Send out Venasaur again. Use Razor Leaf.
Gyrados: Here is all the stuff I've done to try to beat it.
Use Vivillon's Hurricane a couple times; Gyrados has Ice Fang though.
Use Mega Venasaur's Solarbeam; oh, wait, Gyrados has ICE FANG.
Use Mega/Lucario's Dragon Pulse; Gyrados has Earthquake.
Talonflame is no help at all; Gyrados has Waterfall.
Use Greninja's Strength; Gyrados has Earthquake.

Oh, and Dragon Dance DOESN'T HELP AT ALL.

Steel Elite Four routine and Dragon Elite Four routine:

Dragon is not figured out yet and Steel is different every time.

Ugh.

Get a pokemon like Ampharos and use it's mega evo.

Also here is the team I beat the elite four with:
Greninja
Ampharos
Gardevoir
Talonfalme
Hawlucha
Meowstic female.

Malva:Greninja,just spam surf or waterfall depending on how attack based Greninja is.
Wikstrom:Talonflame and Hawlucha
Drasna:Gardevoir and Meowstic(She new a fairy type move)
Seibold:Mega Ampharos and Meowstic.If Ampharos fainted to earthquake I has Meowstic know thunderbolt w/ calm mind.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:49:23 19/01/2014 by azz01
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#695 Posted: 14:02:33 19/01/2014
Quote: Grimslinger91
I just noticed that I have a 6iv larvesta! This means I can finally get a shiny!

What does that have anything to do with getting a shiny? Am I missing something?
#696 Posted: 14:12:16 19/01/2014
WONDER TRADED FOR A LEVEL 1 TORCHIC WITH POKERUS AND SPEED BOOOOOOOST!!!!!

I could only be happier if it was holding a Blazikenite.
---
you never saw me
#697 Posted: 15:11:38 19/01/2014
Currently mass breeding Feebas and Porygon if anyone wants one

Hey, and an Unown even breed? It says that they prefer to play with other Pokémon.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#698 Posted: 15:27:51 19/01/2014
Well.
This was helpful.

I got a Talonflame through WT, and since I already had one, I put it in the GTS.
I got a level 62 Chesnaught out of it. Or should I say, "Chestnut" as that is its nickname.

This will certainly help with the Elite Four problem.

EDIT: YES YES YES!

IT KNOW ROLLOUT!
---
you never saw me
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:42:01 19/01/2014 by I-Brawler
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#699 Posted: 16:00:43 19/01/2014
Well.
This was helpful.

I got a Talonflame through WT, and since I already had one, I put it in the GTS.
I got a level 62 Chesnaught out of it. Or should I say, "Chestnut" as that is its nickname.

This will certainly help with the Elite Four problem.

EDIT: YES YES YES!

IT KNOW ROLLOUT!

Ah yes...Rollout is great online.
Kid throws out a Charivari to beat your chew naught, you use rollout, Arriverderci Charizard.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#700 Posted: 16:02:01 19/01/2014
Quote: Grimslinger91

wut
- - -
First | Previous | Page 14 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me