Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All-Purpose Kid Icarus Topic!
First | Previous | Page 11 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
All-Purpose Kid Icarus Topic! [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#501 Posted: 02:56:10 07/02/2015
Yes, I know, but that was pretty much the only interaction they had... and in e Palutena Temple level. Ad the flirting was to distract him... never mind. I suppose it's understandable smilie
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#502 Posted: 17:08:52 07/02/2015 | Topic Creator
The only ship I support in Uprising is Magnus X Gaol. .D.
And sometimes Piridi.

Phosphora X Pit is odd to me because they don't interact much. That's also why I despise Dark Pit X Phosphora.
Pit X Palutena is...eeew because it's totally a mother-son relationship in my mind.
And Pandora X Dark Pit? No. Please! Dark Pit hates her guts. smilie

Ahem, on a somewhat on topic note, Dyntos and Pyrrhon are awesome! Dyntos is practically Zeus in terms of strength. And I'd love to see what happened to Pyrrhon after he
towed the Aurum away. Did he have a sudden redemption or was it an accident? Thoughts?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#503 Posted: 17:45:30 07/02/2015
Quote: ShadowMewX
And sometimes Piridi.

Phosphora X Pit is odd to me because they don't interact much. That's also why I despise Dark Pit X Phosphora.
Pit X Palutena is...eeew because it's totally a mother-son relationship in my mind.

Ahem, on a somewhat on topic note, Dyntos and Pyrrhon are awesome! Dyntos is practically Zeus in terms of strength. And I'd love to see what happened to Pyrrhon after he
towed the Aurum away. Did he have a sudden redemption or was it an accident? Thoughts?

It was definitely an accident.

Phosphora and Pit are great! And I'm not one for shippings much.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#504 Posted: 19:07:43 07/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Phosphora and Pit WERE great...for that one level. X3

Yeah, same here. Especially since most characters don't interact with each other after one level, with some exceptions.
---
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#505 Posted: 04:43:58 08/02/2015
And sometimes Piridi.

I can see both sides, but I'm not one to ship characters, so I don't choose one.

I think judging from the lack of respect from the other gods in the Aurum chapters that Pyrrhon was always causing trouble inadvertently, but I still think he was always a villain and that the whole taking over the Aurum thing was his plan from the beginning, he just didn't take into account that the Aurum would take over him soon after.

Pyrrhon is just awesome though, he's like a mix of Captain Falcon and Superman.

I absolutely love that Dyntos has the power to create the most powerful army in the universe and can control the other gods at will, but he instead chooses to spend his time building monsters and weapons for recreation.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#506 Posted: 08:41:55 08/02/2015
This multiplayer is insane and I love it.
#507 Posted: 15:46:16 08/02/2015
Oh right, I forgot about the multiplayer. It is awesome as well, that's saying something. I rarely p,ay any multiplayer, but I found myself doing it often with this game smilie
---
#508 Posted: 19:15:14 08/02/2015 | Topic Creator
@Lunar
Of course, I'm pretty sure taking over the Aurum was his goal from the beginning as well. X3 Despite his scatterbrainedness, he managed to pull it off! But I still wonder if he purposely pulled the Aurum away at the end or if it was an accident..?

PYRRHON... PAWNCH!
Lol, Dyntos. smilie Finally, someone with large amounts of power that doesn't use it for evil! Gotta love him.

@CAV and Felines Ah, multiplayer! I really enjoy it, but I don't have any live opponents to play it with. :c
---
#509 Posted: 19:19:48 08/02/2015
@Lunar
Of course, I'm pretty sure taking over the Aurum was his goal from the beginning as well. X3 Despite his scatterbrainedness, he managed to pull it off! But I still wonder if he purposely pulled the Aurum away at the end or if it was an accident..?

PYRRHON... PAWNCH!
Lol, Dyntos. smilie Finally, someone with large amounts of power that doesn't use it for evil! Gotta love him.

@CAV and Felines Ah, multiplayer! I really enjoy it, but I don't have any live opponents to play it with. :c

Who would win in a one on one Dyntos or Hades?

To me, Pyrrhon IS a good guy but was just obsessed with the Aurum. He wanted to defeat the Aurum to gain the respect of his fellow Gods. That's my headcanon atleast.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:45:54 08/02/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
#510 Posted: 20:02:15 08/02/2015
Pyrrhon was a good guy from the beginning. It's like you said, he was simply obsessed (as Pit even pointed out) and that made him easily corrupted. He wasn't bad. He saved Pit in one of the chapters, and him driving off the Aurum, I don't think that was an accident. I believe that after he came to his senses, he realized how dangerous the Aurum was and drove them away, also to make up for his earlier action.
---
#511 Posted: 20:43:34 08/02/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
@Lunar

PYRRHON... PAWNCH!

Who would win in a one on one Dyntos or Hades?

To me, Pyrrhon IS a god guy but was just obsessed with the Aurum. He wanted to defeat the Aurum to gain the respect of his fellow Gods. That's my headcanon atleast.

Definitely Dyntos, they even talk about that in "The Three Trials"
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#512 Posted: 21:12:14 08/02/2015

I could be available if you want.
#513 Posted: 17:50:36 09/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Hm. I see both sides for good and bad. But with Pyrrhon, you just never know. He's cool like that. :3

Yes, I agree that Dyntos could win against Hades! It costs souls for Hades to revive himself and his minions, but Dyntos could do all that and more with a snap of his fingers, probably. smilie

@CAV I'd love that! What's your friend code? :3
---
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#514 Posted: 01:36:13 10/02/2015
Can anyone tell me if chapter 24 is the final chapter and what to do please? If it isn't the final chapter, i wont be surprised.
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#515 Posted: 02:20:57 10/02/2015
Chapter 25 is the last one. Promise smilie
---
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#516 Posted: 02:24:31 10/02/2015
Quote: Felines
Chapter 25 is the last one. Promise smilie

Something tells me that isnt true, but if it is, i will be surpried. And in the final battle
Is Hades supposed to destroy the mech? And if he is, what do i do when he is doing his ultimite attack?
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#517 Posted: 03:08:35 10/02/2015
Dodge his rays, wait for Viridi to charge your gauge (you can see it below the upper screen) and when she tells you, shoot. Don't shoot while the gauge is still filling, or it will reset.
---
#518 Posted: 22:54:04 13/02/2015 | Topic Creator
The last level, my Palutena... I could not do it without dying. I was at the edge of health. smilie

Also, question- if I started a Kid Icarus role-play, would anyone be interested in joining? I have an idea for one, but...
---
#519 Posted: 23:31:18 13/02/2015
The last level, my Palutena... I could not do it without dying. I was at the edge of health. smilie

Also, question- if I started a Kid Icarus role-play, would anyone be interested in joining? I have an idea for one, but...

I'd be Pit.
---
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#520 Posted: 00:00:18 14/02/2015
Weeeelllll, I tend to vanish off the face of the earth with RPs only to return later, but I'd really like to start getting into RPs again.

So, let's hear it. What's it about?
#521 Posted: 00:38:56 14/02/2015
I haven't been in an RP for a while, so sure!
#522 Posted: 16:37:51 15/02/2015 | Topic Creator
That's cool! :3 I'll post the basic summary here- if it sounds interesting, I'll make a topic in the RP section.

Soon after Hades' defeat, an angel appeared to the goddess of light. The angel race had always been shrouded in mystery, but with this angel's help, all was revealed.
Gods and goddesses previously had the power to revive angels from the souls of fallen humans, but that ability was locked away by a spell. The angel helped destroy that spell, and now angels could freely roam the realms of the gods.
Now, 15 years later, a world of peace has been entered, no wars between gods. Angels could visit each other at will.
That peace was disrupted when a giant mechanical colony crashed down, drones and other enemies seeking out and destroying what they could find.
The Aurum have returned. Pyrrhon is interested in control of this planet and any angels he could add to his team. The gods and their angels must team up to find the heart of this threat.

A lot of gods/goddesses will be playable and you can make angels if you'd like. That's the gist, pretty much. smilie
---
#523 Posted: 16:44:19 15/02/2015
That's cool! :3 I'll post the basic summary here- if it sounds interesting, I'll make a topic in the RP section.

Soon after Hades' defeat, an angel appeared to the goddess of light. The angel race had always been shrouded in mystery, but with this angel's help, all was revealed.
Gods and goddesses previously had the power to revive angels from the souls of fallen humans, but that ability was locked away by a spell. The angel helped destroy that spell, and now angels could freely roam the realms of the gods.
Now, 15 years later, a world of peace has been entered, no wars between gods. Angels could visit each other at will.
That peace was disrupted when a giant mechanical colony crashed down, drones and other enemies seeking out and destroying what they could find.
The Aurum have returned. Pyrrhon is interested in control of this planet and any angels he could add to his team. The gods and their angels must team up to find the heart of this threat.

A lot of gods/goddesses will be playable and you can make angels if you'd like. That's the gist, pretty much. smilie

As long as I'm Pit. I'll join. Is Magnus have a role?
---
#524 Posted: 17:07:31 15/02/2015
If I join, I want to be Viridi. She's my favorite character smilie
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#525 Posted: 18:12:17 15/02/2015
i want to get uprising soooo bad....
#526 Posted: 18:13:13 15/02/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
i want to get uprising soooo bad....

You'll love it.
---
#527 Posted: 00:39:44 16/02/2015
Hm, that sounds like an interesting RP idea.
#528 Posted: 01:29:32 16/02/2015
I like the idea for the RP but I don't feel clever enough to do these characters justice. smilie

I'll still join though, I might like to RP as Pyrrhon, Arlon, and/or Dyntos. Also is Pyrrhon against or with the Aurum?
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#529 Posted: 01:41:27 16/02/2015

No dragons?! smilie I'll probably join anyway. We need a lot of good RPs in the section. I had an idea for one, but posting it here would be off-topic. In fact, I've got a feeling that this post is off-topic already.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#530 Posted: 02:02:35 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Yay! Looks like we got some people already. smilie @Lunar If you don't feel comfortable RPing the canon characters, you can make a few angels! There's no limit, and I'm hoping all the gods/goddesses get at least one. And yup, Pyrrhon's with the Aurum- he's leading them, in fact.
@Storm There are no dragons in KI, except for the Hewdraw, servant of Medusa! You can use him if you'd like.
Speaking of, major available gods/goddesses to use include Palutena, Viridi, Medusa (revived and on the good side, as I believe she showed a bit of redemption near the end of Uprising), Poseidon and Pyrrhon (who's the main villain). Anyone affiliated with them, like Arlon, can be comtrolled as seperate characters if you guys wish! And now that I think about it, I'd like to add Dyntos too!
Every god/goddess can use Power of Flight EXCEPT Poseidon- he has the Power of Aquatic Flight, which allows the user to swim and breathe underwater indefinitely.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:56:58 16/02/2015 by ShadowMewX
#531 Posted: 02:07:06 16/02/2015
Yay! Looks like we got some people already. smilie @Lunar If you don't feel comfortable RPing the canon characters, you can make a few angels! There's no limit, and I'm hoping all the gods/goddesses get at least one. And yup, Pyrrhon's with the Aurum- he's leading them, in fact.
@Storm There are no dragons in KI, except for the Hewdraw, servant of Medusa! You can use him if you'd like.
Speaking of, available gods/goddesses to use include Palutena, Viridi, Medusa (revived and on the good side, as I believe she showed a bit of redemption near the end of Uprising), Poseidon and Pyrrhon (who's the main villain). Anyone affiliated with them, like Arlon, can be comtrolled as seperate characters if you guys wish!
Every god/goddess can use Power of Flight EXCEPT Poseidon- he has the Power of Aquatic Flight, which allows the user to swim and breathe underwater indefinitely.

So, who's who so far?

Also, can I make a suggestion and have Earth now in modern times? Also Magnus is now an angel or now living in Sky World as an immortal?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:11:12 16/02/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
#532 Posted: 02:38:10 16/02/2015
I don't know if I can do the canon characters justice, and I have no Kid Icarus FCs, but I love Palutena and could try my hand at her, if that's alright?

I do have an Angel OC (unrelated to Kid Icarus) that I could 'modify' to fit into Kid Icarus. I worry she'd be like a Dark Pit X1000 because she really doesn't like gods, but... IDK. Could she fit?

her name is even icarus oh my god
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:45:23 16/02/2015 by IsisStormDragon
#533 Posted: 03:00:08 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
@HotDog You're Pit, and Felines is Viridi! LunarDistortion is still picking (Lunar, you can be any/all of those, if you want!) and Isis wishes to be Palutena. I'll have Dark Pit and can take whoever else is left. Magnus can be an angel- I think that'd be a cool idea! I might still have to think about the modern time period thing.

@Isis sounds good to me! ^.^ She'd be fine!
---
#534 Posted: 03:05:09 16/02/2015
@HotDog You're Pit, and Felines is Viridi! LunarDistortion is still picking (Lunar, you can be any/all of those, if you want!) and Isis wishes to be Palutena. I'll have Dark Pit and can take whoever else is left. Magnus can be an angel- I think that'd be a cool idea! I might still have to think about the modern time period thing.

AWW YEAH DESTRUCTIFIED!

I can also take Magnus, Thanatos, Arlon and any other characters.

Any idea and when we can start?
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:08:28 16/02/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
#535 Posted: 03:06:05 16/02/2015
@ShadowMewX

Alrighty then! :3
#536 Posted: 03:09:16 16/02/2015

Alright! When do we start?
---
#537 Posted: 04:05:39 16/02/2015
Sure, I'll be Pyrrhon, Arlon, Dyntos, Poseidon, and maybe an OC if I have the time to make one; if possible I would also like to be in control of another Galactic Fiend Kraken that pops up randomly in the story.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:02:04 16/02/2015 by LunarDistortion
#538 Posted: 04:37:26 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
That sounds like a great idea with the Kraken, LunarDistortion! ^.^ Glad everyone is satisfied. RP is right here!
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=114348
---
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#539 Posted: 13:51:40 16/02/2015
Sorry if this has been asked before but why Pit is not able to fly? I mean, he has wings, he should be able to do so. I just started playing uprising, didn't know the stuff about the goddes give him this ability.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#540 Posted: 14:09:18 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: angelg
Sorry if this has been asked before but why Pit is not able to fly? I mean, he has wings, he should be able to do so. I just started playing uprising, didn't know the stuff about the goddes give him this ability.

It's okay! ^.^ Pit's history is generally a mystery, but Palutena does shed a bit of light on the subject later in the game (no pun intended):
"Oh, don’t worry about [Pit]. He’s fine. His wings just don’t work right."
I assume that some oddity happened from birth- I mean, he travels by hopping around in his first two games. Of course, due to the quick way Palutena says this line, we'll never know. It hasn't been discussed since!
---
#541 Posted: 18:54:30 16/02/2015

It's okay! ^.^ Pit's history is generally a mystery, but Palutena does shed a bit of light on the subject later in the game (no pun intended):
I assume that some oddity happened from birth- I mean, he travels by hopping around in his first two games. Of course, due to the quick way Palutena says this line, we'll never know. It hasn't been discussed since!

Thanks for the info, I really hope this issue will be clarified in further games. Fortunately it seems there's a possibility for him flying by his own, I just heard something like "my dream is to fly all by myself".
---
#542 Posted: 02:48:15 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator

Thanks for the info, I really hope this issue will be clarified in further games. Fortunately it seems there's a possibility for him flying by his own, I just heard something like "my dream is to fly all by myself".

I'd love some more information too, if future games happen! There are a lot of mysteries in Kid Icarus. Although it is Pit's dream, it's still possible that it might not happen- I mean, the mechanic of 5-minute flight spurts is very balancing. If I had the choice to go "Woo-hoo!" and skip over the ground section entirely, I would. smilie
---
#543 Posted: 09:03:14 17/02/2015

I'd love some more information too, if future games happen! There are a lot of mysteries in Kid Icarus. Although it is Pit's dream, it's still possible that it might not happen- I mean, the mechanic of 5-minute flight spurts is very balancing. If I had the choice to go "Woo-hoo!" and skip over the ground section entirely, I would. smilie

True, I have thought about it too. But maybe they could come with something like "Pit's wings don't work properly, he's onyl able to fly for 5 minutes". Or maybe they could implement limitless flight similarly the way it's done in skylanders game, that is just flying a few feet above the ground. Another idea would be to make a game like disney inifnity where playsets like the avengers one are designed for flying characters. Is just a pity that a cool angel like pit cannot fly smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:03:51 17/02/2015 by angelg
#544 Posted: 21:17:33 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator
^That's an interesting concept, keeping the five-minute flight thing but letting Pit fly on his own. Problem is, what would him loyal to Palutena? What would keep Palutena as a main character at all? The beneficial relationship between Pit and Palutena- Pit fights the Underworld while she provides his flight- seems to work well for them! It's a good question, really; what would Pit do if he suddenly had the ability to fly? Would he strive to become more independent? :0
The hover thing I think could go either way- maybe new attack combos involving a bit of flight, or a way to dodge enemies? Thing is, I've never heard of an angel hovering before. X3
---
#545 Posted: 23:35:59 17/02/2015
^That's an interesting concept, keeping the five-minute flight thing but letting Pit fly on his own. Problem is, what would him loyal to Palutena? What would keep Palutena as a main character at all? The beneficial relationship between Pit and Palutena- Pit fights the Underworld while she provides his flight- seems to work well for them! It's a good question, really; what would Pit do if he suddenly had the ability to fly? Would he strive to become more independent? :0
The hover thing I think could go either way- maybe new attack combos involving a bit of flight, or a way to dodge enemies? Thing is, I've never heard of an angel hovering before. X3

That is a good question. However, it's not that hard to answer. If Pit could finally fly on his own, I doubt very much he would want to become more independent. He is just way too loyal to Palutena.
He is the captain of the centurions after all, and besides, Palutena could still help him with many other things, such as letting food near him.
---
#546 Posted: 10:01:21 20/02/2015
Quote: Felines

That is a good question. However, it's not that hard to answer. If Pit could finally fly on his own, I doubt very much he would want to become more independent. He is just way too loyal to Palutena.
He is the captain of the centurions after all, and besides, Palutena could still help him with many other things, such as letting food near him.

Yeah I agree, he could still be loyal to Palutena despite being able to fly by his own. Addtionally the goddess could still be involved in the storyline and even on the gameplay with other supporting enhacements. If an Icarus ever happens again I would like to see him fly by his own.
---
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#547 Posted: 04:31:10 25/02/2015
Is anyone still up for multiplayer? I really want more people to play with. I like LvD better than FFA, but I'm up for either.

Also, guess what I decided to order for my birthday! Here's a stupidly obvious hint!
[User Posted Image]
I never expected to get another Aqua Blue 3DS! xP Seriously though, this was a great deal. I got everything up to card 403 (with binder included) for $200. smilie
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#548 Posted: 04:45:50 25/02/2015
I honestly didn't like how these cards were distributed. They planned this out horribly, and they could've easily just done actual trading card packs in stores for this.
---
words. letters. filler.
#549 Posted: 22:57:54 25/02/2015 | Topic Creator
@Arc Ohhhh, you're so lucky! :000 The Kid Icarus AR cards are something I most want for my Kid Icarus shrine- I mean, collection. Where'd you get those?
---
#550 Posted: 00:35:36 26/02/2015
I never even knew how you could get those cards. It's a bit remit where I live smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 11 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me