Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > dS FanFic- Lost Legends of Voids
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
dS FanFic- Lost Legends of Voids [CLOSED]
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#101 Posted: 03:49:17 15/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Please stop quoting the large posts. Instead just take away that is not bold ;>>
#102 Posted: 09:26:35 15/01/2014 | Topic Creator
NINJAsk didn’t care much for what Dark Lord said, she didn’t care about anyone but herself. “Well what do we do now?” She asked.
“It’s getting day in the real world, I better go offline and take a nap…” Dark Lord said.
“Same here. It’s going to be bedtime soon for me too.” Prextail said.
MF struggled up, but fell down again. “Man whas that Dragon Claw really usefull?” He asked Dark Lord madly. Dark Lord threw a rock in MF’s face. “Ow!”
NINJAsk was also about to log out, tired. “I’m going, I’m tired.”
“Alright.” Dark Lord logged out, right after that his ‘avatar’fell asleep, this soon happened with NINJAsk too, Prextail and Grim too…. MF was alone…
“Halp?” He squeeked. He started to walk around silently, but suddenly something jumped to mind. “Wait a second…” MF looked at DL’s avatar, it laid there snoozing in the grass. “I can take it, and make my ravange as sweet as possible.”MF picked the avatar up and sneaked away with it.
Hoever, MF tought he was alone, but someone was watching him while not watching at the same time…

MF kept walking trought the bushes and finally found his own guestbook, he dropped DL’s avatar in it. Then locked his guestbook. “Time to kill this avatar, for it’s own good sake.” MF took back what was stolen from him. His void, the bottle of soda, the bottle of dangerous liquid that was able to devour everything it touched. He let some of it fall on the Zekrom. “Good… die…rot to death and go to Ripto he-“
“What the heck are you doing!?”
MF turned around to see a Flameslinger. And a angry one too, it tried to open up the Guestbook. “Stop doing that! That’s unfair!”
MF was shocked, this person was able to open up the guestbook and ran in. He bumped MF away from DL’s avatar, and quickly used a Full Resotre. He then turned to MF. “Why where you doing that!? You meanie! You just don’t do that with avatar’s who are asleep, that avatar was senseless, lifeless. This avatar is in use of someone! How mean could you be!?”
MF felt ashamed.
“Well?”The Flameslinger said, his arms crossed.
“I uuh…. You see…That user and I….”
“Yeah?”
“MF and I fought over NINJAsk11, as he tought NINJAsk diddn’t care for MagicFizz at all, so he wanted to take revenge on me, multiple times, I got angry because this and MF kept on taunting me. According to me MF wanted to kill me… or… Ripto me… at least try to…”
MF and the other user turned around to find DL back, his arms crossed. Blowing bolts from his mouth. “Pathetic of you MF… such pathetic…such a meatbag…what else would you expect from a bBlue pathetic gremlin like you?”
“so the word ‘patetic’ comes from you huh? I see why NINJAsk uses the word much.”
“I guess….”
“Where am I?” Dark Lord looked around.
“this is my guestbook…I guess…” MF realy fels ashamed.
#103 Posted: 10:02:18 15/01/2014 | Topic Creator
“Wow, such lame, such jerk, shuch die” Dark Lord said it with an taunting tone.
“Do you want to fight again? I can if you want, well, well, well!?” MF didn’t wait for an answer and ran up to Dark Lord, he slashed right into his eye.
“Ahh! My eye! I’m bleeding tears!” Dark Lord quickly went with his claws to his right eye, and held it as best as he could so the blood wouldn’t slip too much, but it didn’t work more or less…

NINJAsk, Prex and Grim heard the screams from afar.
“Who’s scream whas that?” Prex said. She flew around already to see if she could see anything, and she did.
In the distance she saw MF’s guestbook, three users where inside there, MF, a Flameslinger and… Dark Lord, Prex saw something was wrong with him. “We better go see what is going on! “ She flew in the direction.

Once they where there NINJAsk couldn’t believe what was going on, Dark Lord was still helding his right eye as best as he could, while he already had collapsed of blood-loss. NINJAsk ran up to him.
“Are you alright?”
“No…”
“what happened?”
Dark Lord couldn’t answer, the problem was too big and he fainted. NINJAsk picked him up, stared madly at MF for a while and then walked away.

“Geez Zekrom’s are heavy…” NINJAsk said while she was carrying Dark Lord on her back. She soon came near a lake, and slowly putted Dark Lord into it. She slowly went in the water besides it. Prex stood at the riverside.
“what now NINJAsk?” Prex asked.
“I let him die in this very own lake, soon this lake will turn red of all the blood slipping out of it.”
“NINJAsk! What is wrong?”
“Second Life form?” NINJAsk shrugged, the water around her was already red. “I just let him die.”
Prex didn’t belive it. Grim came flying by. “Finally I found you all! What is going on?”
“NINJAsk doesn’t care about her boyfriend and now she’s lettimg him die!” Prex said with an annyoied tone.
“Oh….”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:09:41 16/01/2014 by NINJAsk11
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#104 Posted: 20:55:58 15/01/2014
Who's the flameslinger?
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#105 Posted: 23:41:21 15/01/2014
Awesome chapter smilie
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#106 Posted: 04:56:01 16/01/2014
Where am I?!
---
#hu
#107 Posted: 10:07:26 16/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Rickorio
Where am I?!

[joking]Death is what you've got[/joking]
#108 Posted: 10:48:27 16/01/2014 | Topic Creator
“I don’t get it.” Prex said, shocked by NINJAsk’s look. “That’s just stupid!”
“How is it stupid, it’s better for all of us and besides, there’s no way we can heal him back.”
“Are you sure?” The Flameslinger stood behind NINJAsk. Watching them silently. “Do you like to see your boyfriend suffer? You can do it faster if you want?”
NINJAsk tought for a sec, then nodded. “Yeah… it’s unfair to let it go slow, Grim and Dark Lord had killed me quickly too… and I’m surprised I still know that….”
Flameslinger nodded. “By the way, I’m assassinelf.”
“The word ass comes in this twice, is it fine if I call you Elf instead?”
Asassinelf shock his head.
“Oh well…’ass’ heheh…. Um. Anyways how do you want to kill him fast?”
Assy held his bow and arrow ready, and pointed it at Dark Lord’s chest.
NINJAsk covered her eyes as fast as she could, not wanting to see it. Prex sat next to her giving a soft and calming hug, Grim was close also. Assy shot the arrow….

At night NINJAsk came back to the lake, while Assy still was there to keep guard, he was holding a cylinder. It was the Void Genome that had dis-attached from Dark Lord’s right arm. “Usually it just would go to another person with acceptable DNA… but I guess none of us… ar.. or some of us are already in use of one… I’m not sure.” NINJAsk said as she Genome was handed to her. “I’ll re-use it on him wen he’s back. I hope the amnesia isn’t so big as mine.” NINJAsk sat down next to Dark Lord, while Assy held him up so the Revival Herb slipped in easy. Unlike NINJAsk’s comeback Dark Lord immideatly opend his eyes, appearantly he was desired his avatar thus his gimmick. He looked around. “What just… happened?” NINJAsk noticed that Dark Lord’s right eye didn’t move, thus disabled. A little similar to NINJAsk own left eye, being worse than her right.
“Are you feeling fine?” NINJAsk asked. She held Dark Lord close.
“I’m fine….NIN….um…NINJA…”
“NINJAsk11 is the full name…. you can call me NINJAsk instead… You forgot some small facts, but you’ll get that back soon.” NINJAsk said, smiling beneath the moonlight, her blue eyes shining.
Assy stood there as if he was forgotten, but he didn’t mind right now. He was too happy for NINJAsk.
Sooner or later Prex and Grim came back also, and they were glad everything went back to normal between the two. The only one who wasn’t happy was MF. He stood there with his arms crossed. “Why was I not here when the Void Genome restored to his liquid form? Bah!” He ran foreword and snatched the Genome out of NINJAsk’s pocket.
“Hey! That was for Dark Lord to use! Not you!” NINJAsk slipped Dark Lord out of her arms and flew over to MF, trying to get it back. They started fighting each other by using their claws at first, but NINJAsk knew this won’t take long.
“You know why the Void Genome didn’t attach to Grim, Prex and Assy?”
“Well!?” MF said while they were still fighting.
“Because their DNA isn’t good!” NINJAsk answered while blocking an incoming slash.
“And how about yourself?” MF yelled, using one of his bottles to blind NINJAsk, NINJAsk whipped the soda out of her face, then made straight eye-contact with MF.
“because….Because the second Vod Genome….because….” NINJAsk walked foreword, MF felt frozen somehow.
“What is going on? What happened to the Second Genome?”
NINJAsk kept staring at MF for a long time. “You got back what is stolen from you. Dark Lord stole it once from you, and I’m going to be the SECOND ONE!”
“HA! You don’t have a Void Genome! You can’t do that! HAHAHAH!”
#109 Posted: 11:18:44 16/01/2014 | Topic Creator
“Are you sure?” NINJAsk suddenly pushed forewords and with a flash she went with her left hand into MF’s chest. MF couldn’t believe it, the second Vod Genome, In use by NINJAsk!
“How!? How!? How did you get it!?” MF fell down, unlike Dark Lord NINJAsk was able to pull out voids without putting anyone to sleep or trauma.
“I got my skills…” NINJAsk said, with a sleazy face. “I got my skills thanks to Dark Lord. Besides, I’m stronger, I’m Reshiram.”
NINJAsk wasn’t so evil as Dark Lord, she sat beside MF and stroke his head. “Let’s stop fighting, you get your Void back and you will stop madding over with Dark Lord alright?”
MF nodded, it was best for both.
“Oh well… I guess messing with the Ying Yang duo wasn’t such smart. I’m sorry, but I and Dark Lord won’t be friends.”
“Are you and I friends?” Dark Lord suddenly said, standing next to NINJAsk, leaning on her shoulder, he had a little trouble with his leg, NINJAsk hold him tightly.
MF realized how bad he was against Dark Lord, if Dark Lord realy liked NINJAsk then there is no way for him to break them up, they are happy and so was MF now.
“Hey, um, I’m sorry for the damage I’ve done to you.”
Dark Lord nodded. “That’s fine, but you’ll pay back for the eye you’ve made useless alright?”
MF nodded. “Alrighty. Say… I’m going offline now, see you!”

Sooner or later Prex, Grim, Assy and Dark Lord went offline, so NINJAsk was on her one all by now…
“I wonder what I can do now… I’m always the one being online the most and I’m just doing nothing most of the time, I guess I can look around for more users, but that’s so boring… I guess I’m ging online just because I don’t see anything happening…. In the real world that is.”
NINJAsk walked in circles. “What to do what to do what to do what to do what to do……..?”

NINJAsk flew up, looking all over the field hoping to see something weird or strange but nothing was there, absolutely nothing. Then she suddenly remembered the request dark52 had for her group. About the Suspended people.
She looked back at Dark Lord’s avatar….
“I can’t leave right now! I have to wait.”
So NINJAsk flew down, sat beside the sleeping avatar and hugged it. Using her wings as a blacket she kept Dark Lord warm, even tho he wasn’t here… “I will keep you warm, even tho you don’t feel it…”
Not much later NINJAsk fell asleep, still hugging Dark Lord.

Prex opened her eyes and looked around, nothing had happened, she saw Grim and Assy sleeping, and not very much later she saw Dark Lord and NINJAsk, NINJAsk hugging Dark Lord and snoozing over, being asleep.
“that is pretty sweet.” Prex said to herself.

Soon, Dark Lord came back also, in that meantime Grim had already been back and he had made a fire with Prex. At first Dark Lord wanted to move to the fire, but he noticed something embracing itself to him.
“Oh NINJAsk… you silly little girl…” He took her in his arms and went over to the fire, then laid her besides him. “So, does anyone have food? Gems?”
Prex and Grim nodded, and they shared the gems.
“14 Gems for Prex, 13 for myself, and 14 for Dark Lord, also, let’s keep 12 gems for NINJAsk.” Grim said, sharing the Gems.
“Thanks Grim.” Prex said when she dropped the Gems in her Gem bar. “Let’s wait till NINJAsk is awake. Talking about her, she’s on the whole time, do you think she fell asleep in the real word?”
“If she isn’t she would immideatly reply to any Private Message I send.” Dark Lord said. “I can try if you two want?”
“Sure. Go ahead.” Grim said, waiting.
Dark Lord triggered a small menu(Like SAO’s menu) and tapped on Private message, typed some random letters and then sended the massage… And then he waited.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:50:17 16/01/2014 by NINJAsk11
#110 Posted: 20:44:41 16/01/2014
Quote: NINJAsk11

NINJAsk tought for a sec, then nodded. “Yeah… it’s unfair to let it go slow, Grim and Dark Lord had killed me quickly too… and I’m surprised I still know that….”

Looks like a reference to assassinate the user above
#111 Posted: 20:57:45 16/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Fourth wall
#112 Posted: 21:49:18 16/01/2014
I'm actually online alot but actually most of the time I just forget to log off
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#113 Posted: 18:48:03 17/01/2014
so im not awake?
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#114 Posted: 18:49:53 17/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Yes you are.
#115 Posted: 19:28:42 17/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"The waiting is getting on my nerves." Assy said suddenly. He kept poking and sobbing. "Wen will there be a replay?"
"Sometimes NINJAsk takes ages to replay, most often this is because she's taking either a 80 hour solid sleep period of she's somewhere scared, locked herself up in the closet etc." Dark Lord explained.
"Why would she do that?" Grim asked Dark Lord.
Dark Lord looked down. "Because of alot, trauma's, visions, terrible things, NINJAsk never talked that much about it. She was very scared, I don't know if I ever told you about her wen I first met her. Right?"
Grim, Assy, and Prex shock thier head.
Dark Lord threw a piece of wood in the fire. "Well... Wen we first met she had hidden herself in the bushes, she was scared for strangers alot. Once I came by she got totally scared. She always had been scared by High-ranked Sparxes. I guess that is how she is. Anyways, she sneezed at a moment and thus blew her cover, I could see how scared she was. I wanted to settle her down, but once I approached she got scared and threw a Kunai in my heart, and I mean STRAIGHT there!"
"Didn't you die?" Grim asked.
"Somehow I didn't die, I realy don't know how that happend, but nope I didn't die. Anyways she threw that Kunai and then ran away, so I tried to find her guestbook and try to calm her down there. And it worked, once she came in she sended me away, but I stayed. Then I gave her a sudden hug and that's where she calmed down and just started crying."
"NINJAsk cries? I've never seen that before." Assy said.
"Yes, true. But wen she cryed there... These tears of her... crystals.... she even cries blood.... So terrible. I decided to stay with her, I was concerned, even wen either MF or SFF showed up... I just can't explain it better then this... I'm sorry."
"Oh no, it's fine." Prex said, she gave Dark Lord a piece of paper to whipe away the tears he had been crying since he explained.
Grim suddenly looked up. "Hey look! Fireworks in the sky!" He pointed at the sky, he was right. "C'mon let's go look!"
Prex and Assy soon followed. Dark Lord came also, but a bit on a slow-motion, he was more sunken in toughts.
"Wow look! This looks amazing!" Grim yelled, once at the hill.
He was right, there in the middle of the nowhere a Fire Kraken was jumping around, cheary as always, it looked happy.
"Hello! You cam looking at my show?" He asked.
"Yeah, show us the Dragon!" Assy said.
"Sure, but, who are you?"
"I'm Grim." Grim said. "This is Prextail, that is Assasinelf and here's Dark Lor-"
"Dark Lord!? Oh gosh you in real!? At least your avatar is! You are known and famous around this place! Or at least... I'm the only one..." Fire Kraken looked sad. "I guess it's because I often chat with NINJAsk....."
#116 Posted: 20:44:47 17/01/2014
cool!! It's thumpinator
---
#117 Posted: 23:22:58 17/01/2014
wait a second! thumpinator knows me
#118 Posted: 18:29:43 19/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Appearantly
#119 Posted: 23:33:05 19/01/2014
Where am I?
---
#hu
#120 Posted: 09:46:34 20/01/2014 | Topic Creator
“Geezus… Thumpinator? Is that you?” Dark Lord asked, with an surprised look.
“Yes, yes I am.” Thumpinator said, smiling under the light of the fireworks. “I guess so… I realy like this place, it’s silent, nobody on your mind, and sometimes people to talk with…. Pretty weird because I’m a wild guy… Fire Kraken and all.” Thumpinator said.
“Have you seen NINJAsk lately?” Grim asked.
Thumpinator shock his head. “Sorry, no word from her since 23 hours ago…”
Prex, Grim and Assy got worried, Dark Lord started nervously flapping with his wings. “this is a problem… and a big one too… There always is a good reason for NINJAsk nt to log on…”
“I guess she’s not here than for any good reason…”

“Oh yes there is.” A Piplup suddenly appeared, it was wearing a top hat also. “My name is azz01 And look what’s here!” Azz held up a remote, presset the red button and a plane came flying above their heads. As a quick jet he went into the Plane and flew away, Dark Lord saw what was inside…
“Oh…my….gawd… That’s NINJAsk! She must have been put to sleep of something!” Dark Lord started chasing the Fying-Away-Plane. “Come back here!”
“Never! This girl is perfect for research! I’ll rip her body open, see and research every organ! BWUAHAH!”Azz laughed.
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#121 Posted: 12:24:45 20/01/2014
Yeah I am in itsmilie
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#122 Posted: 02:19:05 22/01/2014
Where is I!!!?!?
---
#hu
#123 Posted: 06:30:46 22/01/2014 | Topic Creator
I cant fit everyone at the same time!*madly waves arms*
#124 Posted: 20:59:31 22/01/2014
Nice chapter!
---
#125 Posted: 21:08:29 22/01/2014
AWESOME!!!!!!!
---
#126 Posted: 10:50:43 23/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Azz fired a BubbleBeam in Dark Lord’s face, knocking him down into the ground.
“You’ll never see her again! ONWARDS TO RIPTO HELL!” Azz laughed even more, then the plane flew away.
Dark Lord was left behind, sad face, he collapsed on the ground. “No…no…NOOO!”
Grim, Prex and Assy looked at each other.
“I can’t take this.” Prex said. She flew up, and looked at the direction the plane went. “I’m going after this!” With that, Prex flew away.
“Prex! Wait for me!” Grim suddenly shouted, soaring behind her. Soon Assy ran after them also.
Dark Lord didn’t notice it, he was too buzzy with crying for something he tought was lost. Thumpinator tapped his shoulder. “Um… your friends went after the plane..if you havn’t noticed.”
“It has no use.. Azz will be too fast and NINJAsk will not come to this site ever again.”
“What is going on?” A voice asked. DL and Thumpinator turned around to see HIR. Well… Colress more or less, a Megnaton flying circles around him. “Tell me, was that a plane?”
Dark Lord nodded. “Yes it was…”
“Was that azz01?”
“Yes. She’s going to rip NINJAsk open and experiment with her… I don’t know what to do and some other users are foolish enough to follow azz…”
“NINJAsk…11? I’ve said she’s not my fave pokemon, but I would miss her if she died… Alright… and this is certainly a story ;>.>.”
“Hahaha! Good then!” Thumpinator said. “I’ll be here when you need me! I’m logging off for now!”

“FOR SCIENCE!” HIR screamed, as he jumped on Dark Lord’s back. “C’mon shy frontrunner! Returning user of the year 2013!”
“Excuse me HIR? I’m not on that much, more sparring with NINJAsk but BECAUSE SHE’S NOT HE-“
“C’mon why are you ranting? ;>.>”
Dark Lord flew up with a sigh…
#127 Posted: 11:12:01 23/01/2014 | Topic Creator
“Alright! Shadow Ball!” Grim fired it the best he could, but the door didn’t open. He slammed on the door. “AZZ, LET US IN! DON’T KILL NINJASK!”
No answer.
Prex fired an arrow at the door. The door still didn’t open… Prex sighted. In all the sudden a Megnaton rammed into the door, and a big ram it was, the door openend. HIR was a few meters away, sended Megnaton back into this Pokeball. “I’ve came here to see if I could help. I might be able to help with this. HIR made a grin.”
“Alright!” Assy said! He fired another arrow into the doorway and something exploded. Azz walked out of the smoke. “How did you follow me!? Get away I’m buzzy with SCIENCE!”
“But you are using the wrong test-subject, tell me, what are you doing with NINJAsk11?”
HIR turned around and whispered something in everyone’s ear, then everyone nodded and went along.
“Are you all showing interest in what I’m doing to her? Alright then.” Azz showed the road.
He opened the door to show NINJAsk sleeping in a cage. Some wired stuff attached to keep track of her pulse and breathe speed.
“So… What are you doing?” Grim asked.
“I’m keeping track of her pulse. That’s all…for now…”
“Why?” HIR asked. He walked foreword to feel NINJAsk’s pulse, as he went with his hands through the cage. “She seems alright for now…”
Azz nodded. “Believe me I’m doing nothing wrong, I just joked about the evil part, I let myself go eheh. Sorry. NINJAsk requested this herself.”
“Herself?” HIR asked.
“Yeah, she requested this surgery herself. But once I came there to take her she had a psycho grin and her pupils are so small, she was totally insane, the bad way. So I had to shoot her to sleep…”
“I see NINJAsk needs it then, what kind of surgery is it?” HIR asked.
“The…the…Apocalypse Virus….”
“Excuse me? THE Apocalypse Virus!?” HIR looked very shocked and surprised.
“Yes…. She’s been infected with it. Ever since she’s known for it NINJAsk has an infection within her heart.”
Grim, Prex and Assy ran out of the room, scared, but HIR stayed. “I can help with it if you want? I can even do this on my own.”
Azz nodded, and walked the out of the room…
#128 Posted: 11:46:54 23/01/2014 | Topic Creator
SOME BLOODY CONTENT IS WITHITN THIS CHAPTER, THUS SPOILED!

As carefull as possible HIR picked up NINJAsk from the cage and put her on a bed. He layd her in such an position NINJAsk’s heart was easy reachable. As NINJAsk was a Reshiram her wings just hang there, but HIR didn’t bother with it. “Alright, now to sleep tightly and don’t wake up within 2 hours.”
For some reason HIR was already known with the room they were in, as he knew where to get the anesthesia mask from, and slowly got it on NINJAsk’s fluffy white nose. Soon NINJAsk heart pulse went down to nearly 0…
“Good… you won’t feel anything now, basickly you are just dead.”

Outside of the room Dark Lord saw Prex, Assy, Grim and azz going outside.
“What’s going on inside?” he asked.
“HIR is buzzy with a surgery, one with haste too.” Prex said. “NINJAsk appears to be infected with the Apocalypse Virus, thus needed medical help…”
“I see.” Dark Lord said, as he sat back and leaned with his head in his claws. “I’ll wait then…”

HIR kept looking around. “Darn, I’m sure I putted the knifes and stuff in this small closed… Why can’t I find this, ugh, this is cartainly a situation ;>.>” After 10 more minutes he finally found it, then cleaned NINJAsk’s belly. “Alright. Now carefully into and…” HIR closed his eyes and stabbed NINJAsk’s belly, then slowly moved down with a ripping sound. He opened his eys to find NINJAsk ripped open, the blood slipped out of her. HIR quickly grabbed for a napkin to whip the most of it away so it stayed clean. Then went over to a small pencil and slowly moved some otther suff away when he finally reached the infected part. A giant crystal was sliding in NINJAsk’s heart, and had already covered half of her left side. “this is terrible…”
HIR quickly went back to work and started pulling on the crystal, but it didn’t gave in… he tried again…but still notthing. “I’m gonna try this in a different way.” HIR wnet over to a machine and started it, it contained a laser. “If I can’t cut it away I’ll use this thing! ;>.>”
#129 Posted: 20:53:32 23/01/2014
Doesn't colress use a magnazone?
#130 Posted: 21:11:45 23/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Iiiiii dooonnntt careee magnaton is coler
#131 Posted: 21:29:12 23/01/2014
Nice chapters!
---
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#132 Posted: 21:59:06 23/01/2014
I leis this fanfic.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#133 Posted: 22:12:24 23/01/2014
This is cool!
---
#134 Posted: 02:48:34 24/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Im putting this aside for now

Terrible stuff is going on so I rather consentrate on that.
#135 Posted: 03:28:44 25/01/2014
Ok den
---
#136 Posted: 07:42:36 20/03/2014 | Topic Creator
*Bumbs topic*

I am going on with this! Yay!

I am also working on a sequel. Also planning to do a collab with ShadowMewX
#137 Posted: 10:36:45 20/03/2014
Yay! smilie
I can't wait!
---
#138 Posted: 12:44:29 21/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Damn it! Not another writer's block!

Uuugh!
#139 Posted: 13:02:58 22/03/2014
I hope you can think of something soon!
Writer's block is awful!
---
#140 Posted: 13:07:13 22/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Ugh yeah.... it happends everytime I open up Word!
#141 Posted: 11:22:42 05/04/2014
What did I miss?
#142 Posted: 11:38:49 05/04/2014 | Topic Creator
A writer's block ;>.>
#143 Posted: 20:39:45 09/04/2014
You could write about how the other users are...
In fact, i do believe most of them have new avatars as of now, if im not mistaken.
---
#144 Posted: 10:44:03 10/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Well... I was planning on making it a Creepypasta and such...
#145 Posted: 11:18:19 10/04/2014
Quote: NINJAsk11
Well... I was planning on making it a Creepypasta and such...

Oh! That would be so cool!!!
---
#146 Posted: 12:06:15 10/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Yeah! Can't wait!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me