Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Help and Suggestions > Question on walkthrough pages in general
Page 1 of 1
Question on walkthrough pages in general [CLOSED]
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#1 Posted: 11:10:13 04/04/2007 | Topic Creator
Are you allowed to print off any of the walkthrough pages? It's just that some websites don't let you do that sort of thing.
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13885
#2 Posted: 12:20:45 04/04/2007
You can if you want to, yes.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#3 Posted: 12:16:34 29/04/2007
Thats good because I keep my game systems in another oom and I keep having to run back to the computer to check what to do or where something is and one time I ran into the wall and it REALLY hurt.
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#4 Posted: 15:41:05 01/05/2007
Yeah, I'm writing an extremely long YotD guide, and I can't refer to my console because the darn game doesn't work smilie.

I've picked up the infomation from GameFAQs, IGN and, mostly of all, here. So thankyou ever so much dark52, and I've read all of your guides and shall refer to them for the rest of my YotD guide and then GtG, EtD, AHT, StD, F, SoF, SoI and A. I've already written one to ANB. Lol. All that stuff.

Going to continue that guide now. I'm currently up to the Krash Kangaroo bit, and no, I'm not on the Desert Ruins guide, I write a section for all of the Challenge Portals seperately after each world. If you want to know what I mean, or just wanna read it, check out the last posted version, Version 0.75.

EDIT: It's now Version 1.00
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Last edited at 12:49:19 19/05/2007 by Ross
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me