darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > How many Skylanders: SA figurine variations are there total?
Page 1 of 1
How many Skylanders: SA figurine variations are there total? [CLOSED]
Aldebaran22 Green Sparx Gems: 130
#1 Posted: 08:48:15 09/12/2013 | Topic Creator
So I finally bought Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure today. I found the starter pack for Wii brand new for $20.

Being as I have not followed this game very much, I just want to confirm: for SSA there are 32 and ONLY 32 chracters?

However, there are some variations of these characters?

Although, the variations are for the figures only? The variations do not include their own power-ups, or levels? They will look/act/operate as the original character in the game?

I understand variations included: golden, silver, glow-in-the-dark, clear, and the minis/sidekicks.

Could someone take a look at this website and tell me if ALL of the variations are included here for all 32 characters?

http://www.skylanderscharacters.com/series-1.asp

If someone who has been following this game since its release 2 years ago could confirm if these are ALL of the variations for ALL 32 characters that'd be wonderful.

I assume that NO more new characters or variations are being created for SSA now? So if the above listing does include all SSA characters... these are officially all of the working (not prototype) figurines for the Wii version of SSA... all that have ever been made or ever will be made?

Thanks! I am loving the game and am now excited to build my collection. Just wanted to confirm if the above website is 100% complete and accurate for the SSA figurines before I begin purchasing them.
ShinkenRed Gold Sparx Gems: 2651
#2 Posted: 20:09:26 09/12/2013
The list seems complete, but that purple Double Trouble will not work in SSA - it'll just appear as the normal colored DT.
---
Unique Character roster:
S:SA: 32/32, S:G: 16/16, S:SF: 32/32, S:TT: 36/36
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#3 Posted: 20:15:37 09/12/2013
Yes, but there may/may not be a red variant of Camo.

Look in the toys and merchandise section for a topic called: New Variant: Red Camo.
---
you never saw me
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#4 Posted: 20:49:40 17/01/2014
Red Camo is real.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me