darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Skylanders Swap Force Memory Sizes and Updates.
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Swap Force Memory Sizes and Updates. [CLOSED]
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#1 Posted: 20:34:01 03/12/2013 | Topic Creator
So I decided to create a topic to center on what each console has for memory wise and the sizes. I will update the progress as I get more info for it.

Current Version

Swap Force PS3

Version 1.01 Size is 55 MB

Swap Force PS4

Version 1.00 HDD Install Size 15 GB

Swap Force 360

Version ? HDD Install Size 8 GB

P.S. This will have some errors until I can get everything sorted. Again this is just for people that want to know what is out for the versions and how big the memory sizes are.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:33:19 04/12/2013 by WickedRogue
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#2 Posted: 10:25:18 04/12/2013
Please update your post if you're referring to hard disk install sizes...that has nothing to do with memory. If this is in fact what you were doing then THANK YOU as I was asking about this for Xbox the other day.

This seems to support the notion that there were either patches after the fact or they saw the colossal mess before it went to print and patched SOME versions before minting the discs.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:26:28 04/12/2013 by GhostRoaster
#3 Posted: 22:30:58 04/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: GhostRoaster
Please update your post if you're referring to hard disk install sizes...that has nothing to do with memory. If this is in fact what you were doing then THANK YOU as I was asking about this for Xbox the other day.

This seems to support the notion that there were either patches after the fact or they saw the colossal mess before it went to print and patched SOME versions before minting the discs.

I am pointing out the fact that PS3 has a version 1.01 update that everyone seems to be avoiding to read. But I am adding everything as no one else is doing it. I will have the 360 and One install times added and updates if it has them. I forgot if the 360 has an update for it as it goes into the cache that I would have to look into.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:33:57 04/12/2013 by WickedRogue
#4 Posted: 23:33:41 04/12/2013
How does one apply the update; how do you know which version you're on?
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#5 Posted: 23:35:58 04/12/2013 | Topic Creator

If you are using an internet connection currently with the game you should have the latest update. If not you have to look under the info which depends on which console is being used.
---
#6 Posted: 23:44:57 04/12/2013
Quote: WickedRogue

If you are using an internet connection currently with the game you should have the latest update. If not you have to look under the info which depends on which console is being used.

I'm going to try that by first turning off Internet, install the game, notice version and then turn it back on and see if it auto-updates.
---
#7 Posted: 08:35:42 01/07/2014 | Topic Creator
It seems the PS4 Version has been updated to 1.01

Demonware update.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me